Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
spontaneous PE? (Read 2913 times)
LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
spontaneous PE?
Sep 28th, 2006 at 4:03pm

I'm wishing to explore more PE type explorations and generate that here, so here goes something that happened. Smiley   I met a person here. her name is Kathy spelled with a K.
as I read her posts I grew very fond of her. I must of set an unconscious intention to get to know her better. shes active on another forum now and I'm there too.
so if you meet someone on the internet and you like them, you could be setting up a PE or a dream situation where u are talking with them. if this happens, examine what you remember very closely as you could be doing unconscious PE's and its fun to find out that you are indeed developing your nonphysical senses, or expanding them.

it was dreamy and I floated into someone's house out there but didn't have a clue who this might be but she was very nice and friendly so there was nothing to fear. I liked her house and there seemed to be some patio doors and lots of nice wood. like varnished wood, gleaming. she sat on the floor. I asked myself what I was doing there. I wouldn't get the answer until later. I just got these kittens she said. I noticed one was a little peaked and we talked about the kittens, how to heal the sick one. I was worried when she told me of her fear she might have to put it to sleep. I remember thinking there's always hope..theres always a remedy.

next I asked her to come look out the window with me. (this means looking out into the future for me)  I showed her a garden growing, changing, blooming, being constructed. at first I don't know who's garden it is. later I discover it is this forum which is the garden and perhaps the other forum as well that we both share.
I have a belief I create my own reality and so this dream showed me that must be true! I handed her my music CD as a gift and I am very proud and happy. we had some words I forgot what but the feelings were all positive to be meeting like this.

so what happened in reality...shortly after this dream obe PE, don't know how to classify it really...Cathy posted about getting some kittens and one of them got ill. it did recover later. the other forum began to blossom like a beautiful garden being birthed. not all forums survive the process of birth. about the same time I had just established a website to let the whole world I, yours truly was attempting to become a bonafide writer!! Smiley  now that I actually had a website, I figured I'd better finish the book Undecided  as I might get sued if I didn't Lips Sealed   lol, so I also put some of music up there as every website should have music my opinion. I remembered in the dream I had given Kathy my CD. one day came I mailed her my CD. but before that she had gone to my website and said she liked the music. then I remembered what I had asked her to do. lol. nobody had given me any kudos for my music and I needed her to go to my website and deliver me a kudo in real life...because this other me needs people. on the other side I need people too, but on this side in C1 I'd don't admit that Smiley  hee hee.

what else could friends be for but to say they love you and you love them?
so, spread the word; love is all that matters.  Smiley

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

curiousgeorge

Re: spontaneous PE?
Reply #1 - Oct 29th, 2006 at 2:21pm

Hi, I'm new to the forum and as my name suggests I'm just a really curious person. Your post is very inspiring and I was wondering if you could give some insight as to how you can do these unique visitations with people. It was funny because before I joined this forum I was thinking about what it would be like to be with one of my close friends in the afterlife and thought up some pretty neat things that we would experience. I'm wondering what types of skills you need to develope to be able to use these different ways of communicating with people. Right now I'm just out of highschool and I don't really have the money to buy any books online yet, but I really want to know more about this afterlife experience, and all of the types of practices on here. I am a very open person to all types of beliefs and spiritual practices but have yet to make up my mind about anything so I guess so far I'm agnostic in a sense. I've been researching all sorts of different views on reality and the afterlife. I've read about the "binary soul doctrine" which is a really interesting idea and also have studied a lot of Tao writings. In nature, I'm really a very sensitive peaceful person but my recent realizations about the nature of people- some have left me overwhelmingly depressed. Some people are completely sure that there is no afterlife, while others follow their ritual faiths, and others it doesn't bother them but me especially, lately, the thought of death has bothered me more than anything. I found that once you realize that you are going to die it's as if you can no longer be happy the way you once did- I can't just ignore death like I used to because to me that is a form of ignorance, but I have had some exeriences which felt to me sort of paranormal. I've been extremely connected with people. I just don't have any idea where I would begin here. It seems to me that people with this gift must already be extremely smart or patient or something. My parents are Catholic and their opinion is you must rely completely on "belief" and my questions actually seem to really bother and upset them. Living with my kind of rigid parents and my extremely open mind is getting tough. I also am a little afraid of some of these ideas such as ghosts....and there is another thing with me- it's almost as if I am under constant analysis of some otherwordly and or extremely psychic people-because if I do something wrong they're always telling me and pointing me in other directions...um such as writing a certain swearword and having a voice in the back of my head say- "nobody will want to read that if you're throwing out spite" it's very odd and hard to explain...sorry to be so long. This site inspired me and I'mstill  not sure about it since I've not had any experiences of the like yet but of course I haven't tried anything so maybe you could shed some light on what this well, what this afterlife knowledge is?

Curious George~

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: spontaneous PE?
Reply #2 - Oct 29th, 2006 at 5:26pm

Hi Curious George Smiley well, hmmm, thats a lot of questions Wink when I was 18 I was asking the same thing and needing to know if there was something there for me after death, as if there wasn't, I was going to raise hell Kiss  it changes your way of thinking after you know for sure and I'm not kind of person take anyone's word for it or based on faith, to just have a belief. had to find out. then when I found out (wrestled with some spirits who gave me lessons about..well, lets just say I had my answers and verification and everybody has to get their own "experiences". since you're just out of high school, you will be collecting your own experiences as time goes on. If I inspired you to post here then I've done my job and I'm happy to hear it.  don't expect u to take my word for it but the afterlife is there. we will continue, a big thumbs up on that. u say you can't afford books but reading was my way to get inspired to experiment and theres no quick easy way when you're getting your experiences. talking with others about your questions doesn't yield quick results, especially if they are comfortable with their beliefs, they don't want you to ask hard questions because they don't have the answers. thats where reading other people's experience about your questions will help you the most.
if you want to experiment, an easy experiment I once tried was to simply get a close buddy to try and read your mind on a certain time, hour. one of you be the receiver, and one of you be the sender. u could see if you're good at sending or receiving then as a test. I tried this and it worked pretty good. i was the sender and the receiver person picked up almost the whole rote (thought ball) but misinterpreted a little of it. so keep it a very simple rote, like, my dogs name is...or the card I'm holding is red jack of diamonds...this way its simpler. now mental telepathy is not verification of an afterlife, but if you think about it, it means we can project our mind to another and it opens the door to gathering other kinds of experiences which prove we are more than our physical bodies and we are all connected as well. and if we are able to project ourselves this way, then when we eject from the physical at death, theres this part of our beingness has already projected itself away from the body and this is the part of us that continues as "I am" consciousness. you will be you in other words and able to draw form, or another body around you as a creative person. you are light, in other words. so read up, many in this day and age are waiting to give you their secrets Smiley
and welcome to this great forum!  Bruce Moen is the administrator and has a lot of great, simply, great exercises to expand your awareness. love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.