Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
OCT 14th PE all welcome to try (Read 33859 times)
LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: OCT 14th PE all welcome to try
Reply #30 - Oct 21st, 2006 at 12:56pm

I did the PE to Marilyn's place, but haven't seen Mair here since the 17th. please everybody send warm thoughts to Mair, either her computer's down or she's dealing with a personal problem and our thoughts will send energy her way. I will say we did have a great hug session and I felt a lot of PUL for her and always will.
it may be nothing at all but my imagination, but whatever, I want her back!

love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Shirley

Afterlife Knowledge Member

San Antonio
Reply #31 - Oct 21st, 2006 at 1:12pm

She's roamed through my thoughts in the last few days..I've got just glimpses of her, as from the corner of your eye..

Sending PUL and warm thoughts her way..

IP Logged

chilipepperflea

Red Hot Chili Pepper Fan!

England
Reply #32 - Oct 22nd, 2006 at 10:39am

spooky2 wrote on Oct 16th, 2006 at 9:55pm:
>>>There was a light brown coloured table which seemed to take up most of the room. <<<
In my little kitchen, there's a relatively large table, it's quite dominating the room, so to say. It's an old style brown wooden table, but it has a yellow table-cover on it.

>>>Also in this room there was a blue coloured wallpaper. <<<
In the room with the table is a wallpaper, but coloured grey. But in the room next to the kitchen was a large wallpaper (until about 6 months ago) which was blue and a bit black.

I have a good feeling about what you got here Ryan. Also, this approach with the portal and the zooming sounds good. Thanks for participating!

Spooky

Hey spooky!

Thanks for the feedback, although it doesn't match 100% i'm glad i got somewhere this time! You said about the wallpaper you use to have being blue and black, in the PE the wallpaper had black bits on! it was so tiny and there was white aswell but hard to describe so i just went with blue lol.

Thanks again and hopefully we can meet up one day out there and have a jam! lol

Ryan

IP Logged

chilipepperflea

Red Hot Chili Pepper Fan!

England
Reply #33 - Oct 22nd, 2006 at 12:43pm

Hey Alysia!

LaffingRain wrote on Oct 17th, 2006 at 1:56am:
that was excellent remote viewing Ryan to my pov. I thought it was remote viewing as I did this a bit and sometimes don't find the person home either for some reason but can see some layout of the place I view. I don't get colors much and can mistake a grey color for a blue.  most interesting hit is the large table which you saw accurately as taking up much of the space. also interesting is the placement of the windows, for how could you think there was a loft? that was unusual. and bricks. houses can be wood, vinyl siding, metal siding, adobe, seeing brick is a good hit regardless of the color. I find remote viewing itself to be somewhat of a grey field of view, and various light and shadow images so you have a real talent there.
and the pathway as well was seen.

I never viewed it as remote viewing but looking back that describes it perfectly! What do you mean by remote viewing is somewhat of a grey field of view?

my theory is what you remote view is not 3 dimensional. so often you will be like a mirror effect to view something (left turns out to be right in physical reality, and if u meet a person, they could be speaking what you are thinking) as well time zones can overlap. you might view furniture imprints of former occupants at times. but in this case I don't think u viewed it out of time.

I like reading about all this stuff, it makes a lot of sense and fits well. But how do you know whether what you are seeing is the present, when it could be the past or even the future! It all gets confusing! Do you have to learn to control and recognize your interpreter like how Bruce describes in his books to see whats there?

not many places have I seen these days with wallpaper and here in america we are into painting, texturizing and special rolling effects with implements, so that I considered seeing wallpaper a quaint feature of Spooky's house. with the blue wallpaper could have been an energy imprint of color where I was talking about the no time zone we can enter.
you finally did it Ryan!  every week you said you tried but nothing happened but I knew you could. I forgot if u classify this as an obe? was your body sleeping?
I'm taking a survey Smiley

I'm really excited now! Its opened up so many more avenues and questions, a no time zone and a energy colour imprint, i need to do some more reading i think lol. It feels like ive got past the big one now, the first one so now i'm hoping there wont be so much pressure to try and get something so hopefully can start getting some more hits! It wasn't an OBE in the normal sense, all i did was relax with the three deep breaths routine untill i felt ready and went in that blackness again whatever that is, then i set intent and it just came into view so i would describe it more as phasing rather than an OBE. I don't think my body was asleep but on the way.

this is great Ryan. I remember once doing this with Sydnei from this board and I saw that she kept her kitchen sparkling clean, more so than others and she verified this, and I also saw some layout of the inside of the house. while she remote viewed my locale as having sparse grass and she saw a coffee table I was imagining but hadn't brought in the house yet and she was right!
love, alysia

Thats a neat experience! It all proves we are connected on a different level, that theres more levels out there we don't know yet. I wonder what the world would be like when we all do know? I can't wait now!

Thanks for the post and words of encouragment. Hopefully see you out there soon again!

Ryan

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #34 - Oct 22nd, 2006 at 4:05pm

Hi Ryan Smiley  I think remote viewing is like going to focus 10 where at first its either black or gray inner vision although theres exceptions to every rule, this just my pov. some see lots of color and that might even be deeper level than focus 10 which is just described as body asleep, mind awake.
its using nonphysical senses or expanding on the 5 senses:
1) use your nose as a scent could produce info.  2) imagine touching texture of objects seen  3) keep attention to breath, u may breath in info.  4) ask for a more clear picture if what you see is vague (this works good for me)  5) try tuning the ear to any sounds, like a dog would, just extend or amp up auditory perceptions and again bring it in more clear.  this is like remote viewing/perceiving. 
theres some exercises on the internet where you practice on the hidden pictures they provide. bet you would score pretty good!

the time zones are trial and error with me, I never know what time zone I'm in until much later, and after I've written down every detail and meditated on it awhile. I suppose we gain clarity and faster perception as we go along.  it has been a bit of a frustration but also a good challenge to keep up the explorations. all in all, if you're doing a retrieval then it doesn't matter what time zone too much. if you're looking into the future, thats when dates become more important.

the interpretor is always with us, but we can ask for clarity or ask to see a different symbol for the same thing..say you saw grey bricks and they are red, when you are seeing gray, stop a minute and say, are they this color? the red may have come into your view at the moment you asked and so u improve your accuracy by playing around with the interpretor and letting the perceiver do another take. yes to your question we do learn to bounce back and forth between the interpretor/perciever but I wouldn't call it controlling. just playing with it.

you amaze me Ryan. but we all can learn new insights into our abilities so thanks for coming forth with all this. love, alysia

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #35 - Oct 24th, 2006 at 11:45pm

What?  This whole thread was about visiting Spooky!  I had no idea.  I had not been around much for quite a while so I missed this thread altogether.  Is it too late for me to try?

I have to confess, I imagine having conversations with Spooky every now and then.  Sometimes I just feel connected with him and wish we could talk.  (Yes, I know there is such a thing as PMs, and I use those too but the conversations in my head go so much faster!)  I don't mean for that to sound bizarre.  Spooky knows I like him a lot so I'm sure he understands.   Kiss  

I've told him I've always wanted to meet and visit one day because I'm sure we'd have a lot to talk about.  

Well, I haven't read the entire thread, so perhaps it's not to late to try.  Let me know what I'm supposed to do.

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #36 - Oct 25th, 2006 at 12:07am

well hi there Vicky..glad u showed up, better late than never I always say Smiley I can invite you to do it your way Smiley  if you already have conversations with him in your head then you are doing it anyway and I encourage you to imagine one and see what happens and please share. I think these conversations we have with others may just go deeper than we think. love, alysia

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #37 - Oct 25th, 2006 at 10:35pm

>>>...but the conversations in my head go so much faster<<< so Vicky I hope I'm fast enough! Smiley

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #38 - Oct 25th, 2006 at 11:28pm

Oh sure, we have great conversations in my mind.   Smiley

I guess sometimes I just get caught up in the moment of thinking about someone and feeling them, and that's when I think of things I would say to them. 

I believe this is what happens when people genuinely feel someone's energy or think of them, and then the phone rings and it's that person.  Or they get an email from them or something.  I think we are connected in this way much more than we think!

I've shared this before too...I sometimes imagine what it would be like for all of us here to be in the same room together, chatting away, eating, laughing, having a great time! 

Please tell me I'm not the only one who uses my imagination this way... Roll Eyes

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #39 - Oct 26th, 2006 at 12:56am

no dear Vicky..I've been going thru the same thing and unable to explain it properly to folks and family here Undecided  remember when I was talking to Ryan in my head, was just thinking how he goes obe one day and wanted so bad to help him as I thought I could swap some stories of me going obe, share something. I came across some of my dream messages and immediately got the urge to go to the board and contact Ryan there..just at that moment he said he saw me in his head waving at him or something!  ever since then and even before this incident I talk to you guys, one on one in my head and we're talking and I come here and we continue talking 'bout the same thing we had already talked about. it can make u a little crazy but it's happening and I kind of like it! Cheesy

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #40 - Oct 26th, 2006 at 1:10am

Yes Alysia, I remember that.  Ryan emailed me to tell me, he was so excited. 

I still can't get over the time early one morning, I was getting ready for work, and something told me to take Bruce's book Voyages Into The Unknown to work with me so that I could re-read his story of Curiosity so that I could post a synopsis of it on the board later on that day.

Huh

I stood there thinking...why on earth would I want to do all that?  It didn't even feel like my idea.  It came from somewhere else, I tell ya that.  But I took the book with me, re-read the story, came home that afternoon...and YOU had already done the very exact thing that morning while I was at work.  I had had no idea you did that until the afternoon. 

So all that stuff was what I was picking up from you.  It was so strange the way it happened, but I was relieved you had done it because my reaction had been...that doesn't seem like something I would do!

I think that's a great story!
Smiley

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #41 - Oct 26th, 2006 at 1:53am

kind of blows your mind huh? Smiley I'd been thinking a few days about the Curiosity story at the time, I'd wanted to talk about it. I think we had a link up for sure. its like we live in a slowed down vibration world here in C1 but another I/There part of us has all these plans..and destinations, pathways planned out..how far out in the future I wonder.. its really been a blessing for me to be here on this forum in so many ways I've grown just connecting with you all. just recently it was George I was talking to yesterday in my head. I heard him talking back. then I came here today and we all made this huge thread on the same conversation, so it was meant to be.

at the time of the Curiosity incident I remember thinking about how great the board was getting to be, how lucky we were to have you join us here however I didn't remember asking you would u like to discuss the curiosity story, I just wondered if you would, and we could gather a discussion together. my thoughts must have traveled to you? lol...no telephone, now was there? Smiley
well, might as well enjoy it!  love, alysia

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #42 - Oct 26th, 2006 at 8:20pm

Yes, not the only one Vicky. I thought of a board member and it turned out via PM my thoughts were picked up, or I picked up the other's thoughts, or both. When I have longer conversations about a topic I normally just talk in my mind but don't know with whom, and it's very difficult to write it down what exactly I thought/talked. And I had this meeting imagination too.

Spooky

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #43 - Oct 26th, 2006 at 9:05pm

So it sounds like we are all doing some type of PE every now and then!  The trick is to have awareness and verification of these experiences.  It's making more sense to me now.  When I have these seemingly spontaneous conversations in my head, the ease and flow of it is so natural I don't really think much about it.  I just allow it to happen.  I need to remember to find some information to verify.

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #44 - Oct 27th, 2006 at 9:17pm

...and your counterpart must also remember...

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.