Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
Loosh (Read 93496 times)
spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Loosh
Oct 9th, 2006 at 6:44pm

Loosh

In his second book "Far Journeys" Monroe told about an information-ball ("rote") he had gotten from a nonphysical friend, called "BB". BB had never been human, he came from a different system than the earth-life-system. He received this information from an entity who was guiding beings around to other places, a sort of nonphysical tourist-guide. BB asuured Monroe that it is a clear and undistorted information ball. This information-ball had much impact on Monroe, as well as on some readers. The information-ball in summary:

Loosh-rote ("Far Journeys", part 2, chapter 6) summary:
There is a special "energy" called "loosh" which is precious and wanted by some somewhere. One of them who collect this energy created a place to grow this energy: The earth. The evolution that has taken place on earth is just modifications this creator did to get more and higher quality of loosh. This was provided by animals who are fighting, during a fight for life, and when ending a life span, loosh can be harvested. But the most loosh can be gotten from the humans; the creator had implanted a part of his own into these humans. When they have feelings like lonelyness, desire, parent's love, grief etc., the highest quality distillated loosh can be harvested, which is by far better than any other raw loosh.

As he wrote, Monroe was not amused hearing this. It caused a sort of crash for him. Also I've seen some posts here showing the same reactions. It's just not nice to get known that we're created and optimized for producing loosh.

When we look at this, we don't like it to hear that this world wasn't created for humans, nor for any other life form in itself, but only for what can be gained through them. We much more like to think that every human (and other life forms, depending on what you like to believe) are, as Kant put it, never only a means for a purpose, but always also a purpose in self.

Now, when we read not only this chapter in Monroe's book but also the others, it isn't really that bad that we're just loosh producers and that was it. No.
Monroe told that nonphysical beings incarnate into a life-form on earth; the nonphysical being was not created by the loosh-garden designer. So, it's more that we're a soul who is making experiences incarnated in this loosh garden. It seems, these experiences are precious for us, and/or our I/There. If it is just a side-effect of this garden, or if this was also intended by the creator of the earth, we don't know.
Furthermore, Monroe asked the INSPEC he met regularly about this loosh-garden-info. The INSPEC didn't doubt the info, but stated that distortions are caused by the viewpoint from which it is watched from. Also, this creator is a created creator, and humans have a piece form this creator, so they also have something from that which created the creator of the earth. The INSPEC is not this earth-creator, nor a loosh-collector.
Monroe was lead by the INSPEC to the place where the loosh is brought to. It was an overwhelming experience for Monroe, the radiation of that loosh was so strong the INSPEC had to shield Monroe. So, it is a truely impressing and precious energy.
Then, there is Monroes report of his visit in the year 3000+. The population had decreased, incarnation now is totally different: The nonphysical beings can slip consciously in every thing there is on earth and return whenever they want to. Human bodies are shielded and just layed down when not needed; also they can easily produced; no technical means needed anymore. And, they stated they're loosh collectors and producers and they like it! They also "sow" loosh in the places where it's needed. Monroe didn't wrote much more about loosh production in 3000+; my own thought on this is, that people then seem to produce it CONSCIOUSLY, they control their emotions (Monroe told there was no thought-noise anymore) so that they can enjoy the loosh energy themselves.

What is loosh at all exactly? Monroe didn't write (as far as I could see, please correct me if I'm wrong!) clearly that it is identical with (super-)love, but indirectly it's clear that it is something which comes very close to (super-)love (the high-distilled pure loosh).

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Re: Loosh
Reply #1 - Oct 10th, 2006 at 11:19am

Well, what a mouthfull for 6am and only a cup of coffee. Tongue

Thank you Spooky for taking the time to type this  post of Loosh.
Now that's a lot to read and comprehend/analyse. I'm a slow reader..lol
I willl have to print/re-read this a few time, but for now it did hit a few spots and instant knowing.
It does challenge my mind though.

I do like the last part of Super Love, indirectly or not.

thank you, with love
Romain

IP Logged

Kranada

Pennsylvania USA
Reply #2 - Nov 8th, 2006 at 11:39pm

During astral projection can't we produce our own realities? A powerful visualizer can produce entire worlds from what i've read. Who's to say this information is correct some non physical entity ?

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #3 - Nov 8th, 2006 at 11:56pm

Of course, I can't tell if it's true (meaning it's a fact for everyone and not only to RAM).
It is the question if in the future, when more people maybe do this sort of mind-journeys, there would be confirmation or falsification. The dilemma is, reading reports of others' mind journeys is as well
-inspiring and beneficial to look on your own, as it is like (at least at first) walking the paths another has provided through sharing it,
-influencing the experiences of the meditator.

I would appreciate if there would be a metaphysical world-system which would be confirmed from many people as independent and objective as possible. But there are inherent problems, like we don't know for sure at this point how objective reality really is- could be there isn't enough objective reality for a metaphysical system- but I don't know, so for now all we can do is explore and see if there are common patterns. In NDE experiences, there are these patterns, even from people with different belief-backgrounds.

Spooky

IP Logged

Kranada

Pennsylvania USA
Reply #4 - Nov 9th, 2006 at 1:46am

I tell ya spooky this is an intresting subject though and i'd like to hear more about it.. where can i find out more about this?

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #5 - Nov 9th, 2006 at 1:45pm

Greetings,

Is there a common pattern here between loosh and the practices of Hindu gods when they harvest/bestow prana?
To me it sounds similiar, only RAM extended the conditions for loosh production to include more emotional situations, and the Hindu gods seem to specialize in energy by-products created from sexual activity.

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #6 - Nov 9th, 2006 at 6:50pm

thats interesting Bets. I haven't read anything about Hindu stuff or I might be able to comment better. but prana, I know what that is, vaguely. a type of energy generated by the emotional body, ya think? or maybe its more spiritual than phychic energy?
I seem to think in terms of emotional energy though here specifically and to think of loosh as having higher properties. the emotional body appears to be highly transient type of energy and the loosh a more substantial harvest crop if you will.
although I know emotions can be powerful conductors, such as in native type dancing and the Indians danced also as they plugged into their god or gods. prana, hmmm, now u got me thinking again. love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #7 - Nov 29th, 2006 at 3:42pm

I'm joining this thread late. I haven't heard of loosh before.

One possibility (already disscussed) is that the Inspec was giving Robert Monroe the business. If you go in the astral enough you're bound to run into a wiseguy now and then.

Another possibility is that it's true. I figure that there are all kinds of life forms in this universe.  Each life form contributes to the process of discovery in its own way.  Earth based life forms create energy (e.g., loosh) that isn't created by other life forms. We create it so that not only us and the creator get to see what loosh is about, but also so other life forms can see what it is about. When we move onto the spirit World we find out about the lessons/contributions other life forms have learned.

Just as in truth we aren't bodies, in truth we are loosh producers. These are just roles we assume for a while.

Robert Monroe and Bruce Moen have wrote other things which clearly state that there is more to who we are than simply being loosh producers.

The BB part is interesting, because I had been receiving double word combinations that lead to the letters "BB." I could never figure out what BB means, even though I was able to figure out all of the other letter combinations I have received.

As I implied above, this is all new to me, so I'm not certain what to make of at this time.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #8 - Nov 29th, 2006 at 5:49pm

I thought about this subject some more, and read some of the articles that exist on the internet (mostly chats about the subject on other forums, especially with matrix minded people).

If some race of people created us just so we can be loosh cattle, they need to find out about PUL. Much more preferable. PUL would enable them to move beyond their ignorance so they could see that you don't use other conscious beings in the way they supposedly do so.

Eventually they'll want to move towards the light, and playing the role of loosh farmers will only hinder their growth. Big deal if they can use energy to create a planet of life, if they don't understand about PUL. PUL is infinitely more precious than the ability to create a planet without love in your heart.

I posted about this at Linn's forum, just in case anybody knows about it.

http://www.spiritlinnusa.com/linns_forum/viewtopic.php?p=20817#20817

This whole thing is a big apple to swallow. I'll need some solid evidence before I believe it.

« Last Edit: Nov 29th, 2006 at 7:43pm by recoverer »  

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #9 - Nov 29th, 2006 at 9:35pm

Hi recoverer,

as I said in my opener, from what I've read in Monroes second book about this subject, Loosh and PUL (I think he used not exact this term) is very close to each other, if not the same. I am not concerned about entities misusing us as simple Loosh producers. You know, I don't judge or try to find out the motivations of beings who create worlds. As the Inspec said, this Loosh-rote, as BB told it Monroe, is from a certain point of view, and then there additionally is the translation BB-Monroe in the astral-Monroe in the physical, so from the viewpoint of the big business, world creators and such (but I also suspect we, or our higher self, are big business too, look, the Inspec shielded Monroe from the incredible Loosh energy, so it's a real biggie, and the Inspec turned out later to be one of Monroes I/there members, if not Monroes future self), it's certainly something different than a human-style exploitation story.

Allright recoverer, I'll have a look at Linns, thanks for the input! Hey what about to put Monroes books on your christmas wish list? Hmm, but you don't need them really I guess...but I like them.

Spooky

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #10 - Nov 30th, 2006 at 1:47pm

Spooky:

My first mistake was to do an internet search on the matter after first reading about it on this thread. There are a number of people who have misapplied Monroe's loosh experience to support their pet theories/boogie man stories.

I read what Robert wrote about loosh as soon as I arrived home last night.

This is what I've come up with. I don't know how much of it is true.

There is a being or beings that don't have the mental ability to create emotional energy like we do. Because of this they feel a lot of emptiness. The means they were using weren't sufficient to their needs, so they created life on the planet earth.

I had a dream last night that I believe relates. The divine powers that be weren't initially willing to allow the loosh farmers to do what they wanted to do, but then they saw that in the end the divinity/Christ consciousness in each of us would come through, even if we had to take some lumps along the way.

The loosh farmers do what they do "not" because they're intentionally manevolent. They do so because they don't know any better and are trying to survive.  The key is that they can't create emotional energy all on their own. They are dependent on what we create. They drink according to need.  As we evolve and create more and more PUL, they'll have no choice but to drink PUL. This will cause them to spiritually evolve along with us.

It is a mistake to think of ourselves as slaves, because we aren't forced to incarnate into this physical World, and who we are can't be permanently defined according to what we experience while here, even though we might get stuck in a negative belief system for a while if we get confused in an unfortunate way.

I also believe that it is possible that our way of doing things is a rarity. Most life forms in the universe don't go through the harshness we go through here on earth.  Other beings in the universe learn about harsh possibilities through us.

In a way, as far as we're concerned, it doesn't make a difference if the loosh story is true. If life is harsh down here, it doesn't become better simply by the loosh story not being true. Plus I don't believe that the loosh farmers have control over the spiritual part of ourselves.

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #11 - Nov 30th, 2006 at 5:47pm

Recoverer,

I don't want to turn the conversation here, but my guidance just did a very insistent dance on my skull when you said:

"There is a being or beings that don't have
the mental ability to create emotional energy
like we do. Because of this they feel a lot of emptiness.
The means they were using weren't sufficient to their needs,
so they created life on the planet earth."

Is that from one particular source or an interpretation of many or from a direct line to Cosmic Consciousness or ----? I would capitalize beings; does that change what you said? Are we allowed to think like that without retribution?  Who are you, sir?  Shocked

So should I take it that you are of the mind that we are just passing through, tourists rather than children of a lesser god.
And this ol planet, with its amazing varieties of material matters,
is a slightly askew experiment that serves as a teaching lab?

So They made all this stuff and invite us to make more of it and from it, all to help cover Their emotional emptiness? That would make someone who says they are a housecleaner to be really a soul guide through the clutter we've helped create. And along the way They pull off what vibes they can of our emotional energies?  Please excuse me for being redundant but I'm just trying to get this straight in my consciousness.

So on another plane / in another life, we will have more love and emotions to share, but our surroundings will be simplified and energy-filled because not so much of true energy has been drained off?

So when we say (if we do) "this place sucks" we're actually speaking of a spiritual truth?

Leapin' Lucifer! the goths are right!

Betson, confounded

Shakespeare

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #12 - Nov 30th, 2006 at 6:25pm

Betson, I DON'T KNOW what's true on this matter.

For the most part I've considered Robert Monroe to be a good source of information.  Don't know enough about BB to know if he is trustworthy. The INSPEC Robert spoke to seems to be a trustworthy fellow, and he sort of confirmed what BB said. BB just didn't get the whole story straight.

I don't like to think that PUL/love is limited to what we create down here. Other sources speak of love as being prior to anything we do down here. My feeling is that PUL/love is much more grand and dynamic than the emotions we create down here. My experiences of divine love indicate more than a mere emotion. When we open up to love we are able to act with true wisdom that takes the happiness of other beings into consideration. Emotions like hate and fear aren't anything like that. Love enables us to cherish each other and view each other as precious and beautiful. Other emotions aren't like that.

If the loosh story is true, it might be like I say. One key point to remember is that Robert Monroe's book states that the loosh creator was created by another creator (God?) just like our spirits were. Therefore, we aren't speaking of an inately evil being. We're speaking of a being or beings that hadn't gotten around to knowing a better way.

I wouldn't worry, because our spirits can't be permanently touched by what happens down here.  Plus, the key thing is that this difficult and often unloving World exists regardless of what caused it to be.  
« Last Edit: Nov 30th, 2006 at 7:48pm by recoverer »  

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #13 - Nov 30th, 2006 at 8:59pm

Greetings recoverer,

I'd like to remove that recent post of mine, but to do so would leave your response with no 'catalyst.'  I was too excited because
What you said about these Beings seems to me to be a unifying field theory for the field of spirit. That seems like quite an accomplishment!
The OT (?) story of the fallen archangel Lucifer fits it; the Hindu demi-gods fit it; the Zen meditations to just zone out and not play this game fits it; RAM's loosh fits. It's like the same godly beings are just known by different names but are playing the same role.
I 'knew' there was One Creator Force, but the next level down I thought was more divided, but with the way you explain about the beings it all comes together.

Many thanks,
Betson

Shakespeare

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #14 - Dec 1st, 2006 at 1:18pm

Betson:

I don't believe in lucifer fallen angel stories.  They just don't add up.

From a Biblical perspective, lucifer is first mentioned in Isaiah. BUT, BUT, not in the original Hebrew version. The Hebrew version only speaks of a fallen king of Babylonia. A physical person. Not an angel. Fallen angel language was added in the 4th century, along with eternal damnation language.

If the people who come up with this fallen angel business ever visited a heavenly realm, they would know that fallen angel business makes no sense at all.  Heavenly realms aren't anything like the physical World. They are permeated with God's love and truth. There isn't anything there to corrupt a spirit. People go bad in the physical World because they have a hard time finding the love, happiness, peace and sense of self worth they inwardly yearn for. These qualities are found quite effortlessly in heavenly realms, so there is no need for a spirit to go astray and become evil. When I've experienced divine love I felt so much humility and gratitude, it would be impossible to go astray like a fallen angel supposedly does.

Plus God is the infinite power from which everything comes. Anything he creates, no matter how big, is finite in comparision. Certainly an angel in heaven would know God well enough to know that it would be absolutely ridiculous to try to stand up against God. It would be like a wave trying to stand up to the ocean of which it is a miniscule part, or a flame caused by a match trying to pick a fight with the sun. The problem is that some people believe that God is an old man who sits on a thrown like a king and can be taken over like a king. Ridiculous.

If somehow, for some peculiar reason, an angel did start to become confused to the point where it would fall, certainly God and the other beings of light that exist in a heavenly realm would realize this and come to this angels aid. It wouldn't be like an unsuspected coup on the physical realm. If an angel did somehow manage to go bad, its vibrational rate would go down and it would end up in a lower realm. This would make it powerless to do anything against beings who vibrate at a higher level, and it couldn't return to a heavenly realm until it got rid of the confusion that caused its vibrational rate to go down.

If an angel created by God could mess up, then what would stop any spirit from making the same mistake after it goes to heaven? Isn't heaven supposed to be a place of eternal peace and love?

There might be some confused earthbound spirits that are against their "concept" of God, and even some spirits in hell like realms that are also opposed to their "concept" of God. Just like there are physical people who are against their "concept" of God. I wrote "concept" of God, because it impossible for a person/spirit to be opposed to what God actually is. Such confused souls are powerless to do anything significant. The most they could do is try to influence a person who already shares a similar state of mind. Even if the loosh story is true, such a being couldn't do anything to us on the spiritual level.

I woke up last night and realized that the loosh story was still sort of bugging me.  The song "He's (God) got the whole World in his hands" started running through my mind. I believe this was a divine message meant to comfort me. God always has the upper hand.

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #15 - Dec 1st, 2006 at 4:29pm

That makes so much sense. Your right, that fallen angel story is rediculous. Probably created to scare people into doing whatever the religion says they should do.

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #16 - Dec 1st, 2006 at 6:49pm

Greetings recoverer,

Your words are comforting, yours and the song's. Fourth century additions really don't carry as much authority with me either, except that God could I suppose speak through/to humans any time He wants. You are kind to give this further consideration.  Man, I love this place!

On another thread we've been talking about what slight human imperfection might bring on disease. ' Slight' within the human frame of experience, which I heard is about halfway between God and the smallest/lowliest lifeform.
I agree that beings of a level of archangels would have to be very perfect. When I was thinking of Lucifer as a fallen archangel, as a being on the same level as various demi-gods in other cultures, I wasn't thinking of satanic images.   Couldn't a very very slight flaw by human standards in an archangel still leave a being that's very impressive to the human level?

Creator God who makes all with Love is the only true God.
I guess I still wonder though, if in the next rank down, if different cultures have embroidered their understanding of that level of beings with colorful cultural references, so that looking at them today we see separate stories, when actually it's the same story?

Betson

Shakespeare

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #17 - Dec 1st, 2006 at 7:38pm

Thank you for the support out of body dude.

Betson:

I believe that people have a tendency to make mountains out of mole hills. Especially when they don't take the time to question things.

In a way, this is a reflection of our inner purity. We are so quick to trust, because this is a natural thing to do. When we're children we find it hard to imagine that our parents and other adults would teach us things that aren't true. Such trust extends to adulthood, when people believe what various sources of so called spiritual information have to say, because they find it hard to believe that people would lie about spiritual things.

I used to be like this, until I did my rounds throught the guru circuit and found how many false gurus there are. For a while it was really hard for me to comprehend how people could be this way about spiritual matters, because I judged things according to my own standards. Eventually I had no choice but to admit to what some of these gurus are about. I've found that the same kind of dishonesty extends to new age teachers, so it is really important to use one's discrimination when reading what somebody has to say.  For example, some of the new age teachers who have contradicting versions of who lucifer supposedly is.

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #18 - Dec 1st, 2006 at 8:44pm

Hi,
I just want to point out that I took Monroe's telling like this creator created this earth (if not the entire earth, at least the life system), but not this part of us we usually say incarnates into this world. So, we might say we're tourists, but not in a respectless way, it's all a matter of understanding and/or viewpoints.
Also, isn't it taking away much concern that Monroe told in this 3000+ future humans (in the new way they are incarnating) help gathering loosh? Me, it made less worried.
And, this loosh/love energy is spread, to places where it's needed. Sounds good to me.
Through this harvesting, I don't have the impression there's something taken away from us what we own. You can share love and it gets not less, like the bread and the fish Jesus spread, isn't it?
Also this creator and chief collector, this being(s) have a role here to play, and I don't see this being in any way un-enlightened, more the opposite. This story let me more think about how little we know while we're dwelling here on earth.

Recoverer, there's nothing to worry, yes, God holds the world in his/her/its hands. A CW once gave me a shell, when I opened it there was a Galaxy in it which I could hold in my hands. To show me how big we are.

Spooky

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #19 - Dec 1st, 2006 at 11:42pm

Yes,
your last entries resolve something for me,
recoverer, spooky, and OOBD.
Many thanks!  Smiley
I guess we ( I mean me  Smiley ) don't really know what information we've picked up along the way until it crashes into differing concepts.
Consistency here on these boards, consistency of concepts, patience, belief---I've never met a group like this one before. Consistency makes me feel trusting, but here that trust has been earned by people like you.
Again, many thanks,
Betson

Shakespeare

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #20 - Dec 6th, 2006 at 1:05am

From the original post at the top:  Then, there is Monroes report of his visit in the year 3000+. The population had decreased, incarnation now is totally different: The nonphysical beings can slip consciously in every thing there is on earth and return whenever they want to. Human bodies are shielded and just layed down when not needed; also they can easily produced; no technical means needed anymore.

____

hi there Spooky and all, just read your post Spooky and found it interesting.
I'm one who more than not is in agreement with Monroe and Bruce. one thing I'm in agreement is the above. another thing I'm agreeing with, Bruce more than once gave advice out to search for truth. when you read books he said to draw a consensus agreement from the books until you can get your own knowings. so I did this, and truthfully, I don't remember reading the above in Monroe's books...I read this same statement in Ruth Montgomery's books and I'm glad to hear my beliefs are supported by Monroe as well.

I think it was called Life After Life; she wrote quite a bit about before life and afterlife. anyhoo, when I read that I resonated with it.

now to talk about loosh. it is PUL.  it is an energy. It is our essence.  Perhaps when we try to define something, we can also say what it is not.
emotions are not our intrinsic selves. the emotion of love can be distorted by the perceptions to become an impure form of love. all humans are busily and in the business of distortions. we humans consider our emotions to be ourselves; on the higher levels we are only utilizing emotions, just as we are utilizing our belief systems. when we arrive in spirit realm we are stripped eventually of all that went before; what will remain is what love we have garnered for ourselves. what is looked at with the assistance of our teammates is acts of love which occurred which one did not expect to be gaining by that act.so we call this unconditional love. in the olden days, they called this charity, a fruit of the soul.

I, like Monroe found the first reading of a loosh crop distasteful. but I kept an open mind and filed the description away. just a minor crash occurred.I find that contemplation on PUL is one of the best ways to enlighten ourselves and many paranormal adventures have occurred from such a contemplation for many..u wll find many poets can help us see how effective is this energy to open the portals of a closed off belief system. or u can just listen to the Beatles sing of love and they are like the pied piper, irresistible to ignore.

there is the ego of man to consider. if you subscribe to we are love in our essence, the ego would be the part that is in denial we are love. when the ego is surrendered, there is blissfulness to return to what you and I have always been but had forgotten for awhile. Surrender can occur at death of the body or at any point in a lifetime where the struggle to remain separate from god stuff becomes too futile to continue. a man can be said to have bottomed out then. at this moment helpers, called angels in days of old, are aware and gather for such a moment.
death of the body though can occur before surrender does. and these are taken care of in retrieval circumstances sooner or later. back to the surrender aspect. when this is occurring loosh is generated as the ego dies, for only when it dies can we remember who we really are and enter into the nirvana state from which we first began.
loosh also heals the world. one never heard of sending a caustic remark to heal another..but a love thought can often mend another quite efficiently thus avoiding a trip to the overworked doctor.
loosh or love is all we really need, while the ego's job is to continue to want something more. it is not nirvana the ego wants. we are to subdue ourselves until peace of mind is all we really want, then we will have a peaceful world but we do it together.

this are the opinions of the author and not the managment, but its true, my main priority in life is peace of mind and at last I have achieved peace of mind and I would like to give it away. but its already in each of you.

love, alysia

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #21 - Dec 6th, 2006 at 12:51pm

The Loosh story provides an explanation as to why we have our nasty egotistical tendencies while we are here. The loosh farmers implanted them in us so we'll create the various emotions they're after. Sometimes spirits have to be retrieved, because they hang on to these negative tendencies longer than is necessary.

I've been receiving messages from my higher self/guidance to be a producer of PUL.  If this planet grows to the point where we keep producing PUL rather than other emotions, the loosh farmers won't have anything else to draw upon when they fill their bellies. Belch! PUL burp. Cheesy

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #22 - Dec 6th, 2006 at 3:58pm

lol, Albert..hiccup... Smiley  u give a fresh view on consumerism..these implanters also appear to be members of our own family or disc who agreed to play their role in a never ending drama. I don't see it so much as being implanted with negativity as I see us diving into it for the challenge, and perhaps to become gatherers of loosh after exhausting our own attempts to manipulate reality according to what we think we want that would make us feel better (according to our mental concepts)
I have discovered oftentimes after getting what I want, I no longer want it, so that proves my ego doesn't know whats best for me. so I won't listen to it. the second voice will speak what's in the best interests of the highest good.
having my memory wiped out is analgous to your statement of implantation, (dna configeration?) I know it was necessary now, but I refuse to have my memory wiped out should I be choosing to return, which I already decided not to return. the good part of that statement is I can see all of humanity achieving the same circumstance of owning their soul, their journeys. each in their own time and it doesn't have to be a nose to the grindstone pathway to own your soul, but just to recognize a do unto others as you would have done to yourself, which means continually putting yourself in anothers shoes and walking a ways with them towards understanding why they think different than you.

someone on this board taught me something..I said to him "why can't u stay on topic? Nothing you say is talking about valid experience..."
his comeback was "I am having a valid experience right now.."
omm pah pah....so I slipped on his shoes for a nano second and sure enough, he was having his valid experience through interaction with us.
it was only I wished him to be discussing topic issues according to what I wished to talk about.  it just made me feel love when he said that. then I noticed everyone was basically into their own topic anyway and we only took a topic so far until it withered up and died and thats a little like a human's entire journey here...a span of years and then you croak....they give u a gold watch and hire a younger guy and you surf over to your planners table and start looking at the details more closely for the next dive, or the next planet where the rules are different or the loosh gathering is easier, whatever! Wink

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #23 - Dec 6th, 2006 at 4:21pm

Alysia:

I'm hearin what you're sayin.

The key thing is that I don't believe that we are forced to incarnate here. Perhaps we are heros in a way. I pat myself on my back.

I'm real good (or bad) at changing the subject on threads. I blame it on the loosh farmers for giving me a mind that doesn't stay on track at times. Wink

Seriously, I don't know enough to know if the story about them is true. Whatever the case, wrestling with negativity is a part of being here for whatever reason.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #24 - Dec 6th, 2006 at 5:57pm

agree totally. nobody is forced to do anything against their will. but sometimes I see it that some of us don't have a will, we just go along with however the wind blows for the experience, and whos to say thats wrong? choosing though appears a built in mechanism here and that sooner or later its self responsibility for our reality on the menu. burp. and the negativity can always be changed to positive with some work.  it does seem in some ways like an experiment here as focus 33 stories would indicate. but I don't mean to paint a dire scenario of these other dimensions or the afterlife, just a realistic one. of course, I'm like you, patting myself on the back when I can and theres tremendous beauty here on this planet. we just don't have the whole story yet. well, the adventure continues then. thanks for all your comments and responses here. I kinda like this place. love, alysia

IP Logged

Steve_ED
Ex Member

Reply #25 - Jan 3rd, 2007 at 11:02pm

As many of you are no doubt aware, the film "The Maxtix" presented a very similar concept, but translated into more literal terms like electricity and machines.  Neo's reaction to this info was not unlike Robert Monroe's experience.   Grin  I have not "seen the gardens" myself, but I am not so quick to conclude that such harvesters would be evil. 

I feel wise to accept that I can not currently comprehend the overall design of the Earth Life System and accept that I know little to nothing about it yet without proper sensory experience beyond the five we all know so well.  However, when I read that "One can leave the ELS at their leisure", I got a profound possitive feeling within and felt a great weight lifted off of my being.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #26 - Jan 3rd, 2007 at 11:35pm

hi Steve Smiley I believe we can get to the place where we can simply fall asleep and leave the body permanently if that is part of our plan to evolve that far.

which reminds me of a funny dream where I spoke with a confuscious say type Chinese fellow. for my purposes I do not want to grow old and lose some of my body parts functions..so life after life I leave earlier than not. I admit I have a problem there.

I have concluded I'll stay another 20 years to see my grandkids through most of their childhood.  so I had this dream: the chinese guy was friendly and seemed intelligent, no, more wise than intelligent. he causually said you can "live another 45 years if you want."

then he began walking away with a little mona lisa smile. I called after him wait! Do I want to?" Cheesy  he didn't answer me but I think I know what the answer is, that we can combat a fear of growing old. I'm working on it! love, alysia

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #27 - Jan 10th, 2007 at 8:32pm

Albert, going back to your first post in this thread, Inspec was one of RAM's future selves. Wink

Love, Mairlyn

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

AhSoLaoTsuAhhOmmra
Ex Member

Reply #28 - Jan 12th, 2007 at 1:25am

Hi there Marilyn, just wanted to say sorry that i never got back to you via email.  I had to discontinue my ISP service shortly after you emailed me, and then i started working like 60 plus hours a week.  I had meant to get back to you, cause i figured Verizon would let me keep my email addy, but they didn't.  Don't know if you remember said email, but all is well now, and thank you for emailing me then.

Anyways, on topic.  The below is an overview i have formed from studying and synthesizing many different respected psychic and spiritual sources.  Particularly linking Moen's, Cayce's, McKnight's, Monroe's info, yet with other sources contributing.   Some (and the general synthesis) is from going within too, as i have for a long time been intensely curious about the human condition and why it is like it is.

It even contains elements from more structured belief systems like the Bible (gasp!).  

Anyways, when the below talks about the "slow learner and stubborn souls who initially enacted the imbalance which eventually formed physical humanity", i am referring to the lost sparks that Bruce talks about in his 4th book.   It's like these Souls don't know any better, because they were formed when the "experiment" was not optimal, and they lack a base of Love energy like many other Souls were created with after the first Spark returned.    The first returned Spark, became the Co-Creator Soul of this Universe and many of the Souls within it.   It became also a model and pattern, and entered into the Earth system as the prime Retriever of the stuck and lost Sparks.  

Some of these lost Sparks went into other systems and wreaked havoc, literally destroyed their own planet and other planets.   They are infinitely more dangerous than the stuck lost souls within the Earth, because they have a greater awareness of M-Band manipulation and they are somewhat more collective energies (which makes their m-band manipulation that much more powerful).  

Anyways in the below, i also reference to Retriever Souls who were created with the express purpose of eventually bonding with the Creator's energy, but also with the more specific purpose of going out to Retrieve these original lost and stuck Souls.  

I believe in the earlier periods of Earth, when things were even more imbalanced than they were now, many of the Retriever Souls and Rescue Groups were from more advanced and faster vibrating systems.  In short many of the original Retriever Souls were advanced spiritually oriented E.T.'s from todays parlance.    Yet, even they made mistakes, and made quite a few in relation to an evolving Humanity, though many also helped out quite a bit.   All the while, not so positive groups were also directly visiting Earth and tampering in a more overt way with humanity.   Eventually this was more or less stopped and some agreements made between the very advanced E.T.'s and the not so spiritually oriented ones.

Both have been involved in genetic programs with the Earth, both have had some memebers incarnated directly and a percentage of these became stuck as well, addicted to physical Earth and its exotic nature (as compared to nonphysical dimensions and the original Home of all Sparks, Source consciousness).  

In a sense, there was a "fall", yet the Bible has a distorted version, and many have distorted the message even more.  

With all that said, hope some of you enjoy my overview of the Human question.   Loosh to me is PUL btw, but Monroe seemed to have really skewed the rote he got (and it might not have been all that pure to begin with) because of his earlier much more materialistic overview and belief systems.  

Yeah, i see what you mean. I kind of have a multi perspective take on it which includes, but also contradicts your above reasoning. To really explain it and in a clear manner, i would have to go into one of those long, over winded philosophical book posts of mine. Don't worry, i won't though , i'll try to sum it up.

What we know as of "Humanity" and the human condition got created in a very unbalanced way, and it started off because so many Souls got stuck within the physical and the awareness of their real selves shut down more and more. Their focus became more and more narrow and self (as in the separated self) oriented. Those that started up and created this original condition of stuckness, could be said to be some of the more stubborn and slow learner souls. This eventually led to the manifestation of dense physical bodies, which are a reflection of Soul energies, and which so many souls became so attached to experiencing.

But there were many Soul who didn't get stuck, and looked on the situation with growing concern and empathy. There were various "Rescue" groups formed, and headed by the Creator Soul of this Universe. Many of these Retriever type souls entered into the Earth and into physical bodies to more directly try to help their stuck friends out, help to get em unstuck. Unfortunately, many of these Retriever souls succumbed to the immense pull and addictive nature of the Earth and of having physical bodies. More and more Souls who were originally Retrievers, got stuck more and more, but usually they never got quite as stuck as the souls they were originally trying to help out.

The Creator Soul itself, decided to enter into the situation to help out too, it never got stuck but instead of being born into physical bodies like other souls, in the beginning it just manifested a physical form to take and it would then act as a teacher and spiritual guide to those stuck. This wasn't working as good as it had originally hoped it would, so it decided to make the ultimate sacrifice and risk getting stuck itself (and thus experience suffering and sense of separation from Source). It started to incarnate like all the other stuck souls i.e. being born. It did lose some of its awareness, but it kept strong and largely kept to the ways of Source, and had a pattern in the Earth again as a teacher and spiritual guide but this time, it was more effectively helping out the stuck souls cause the C.S. (creator soul) now had a full awareness of the problem itself and so could teach and lead by example and in a more direct manner.

The other Retriever souls were and are strong, and they keep coming here not only to help out the lost souls, but also because they are somewhat addicted themselves and NOW need the conflict, suffering, friction, etc. of the Earth dimension to help themselves to get unstuck too.

So Earth is a place of many very stubborn, and extremely addicted Souls, and a place of some strong, intune, but also somewhat attached souls (but who are also trying to help out others at the same time of trying to get out themselves). Earth ranges from those that have the least light within self (self chosen), to those who have had the most light within self, and many varying shades inbetween (and all self chosen). So there are some very ambitious and fast learner souls here, but there are also many very stubborn and slow learners here who are severely addicted to the ELS (earth life system). After all, this place is just so unbelievably different than our Home and nonphysical dimensions.

Picture a Soul moving through different states of consciousness, exploring nonphysical places, then moving into space/time and then sees the Earth... "hmmm how exotic, me likey likey.....hey whoa, what's going on here?! &*%$, damn whirlpool is pulling me down!!! HELP!!!! MOMMY/DADDY HELP!!!..." much later on..."yeahhhhhhhh duuuddde...what's my name man? what am i really?... where did i come from? Oh yeah... mmmm pretty bright objects... selfishness, separation, sex, food, having "stuff", being born... yumm yumm but so ouchy ouchy so much... Is it worth it? HELL YEAH!!!! GIMMNE SOME MORE OF THAT! "

Yup, this pretty much sums up the human condition, until we finally get sick of it and move on to what we were originally supposed to do, become Co-Creators with Source of new Universes and Souls to experience them.

IP Logged

Steve_ED
Ex Member

Reply #29 - Jan 12th, 2007 at 2:07am

I have already begun to start confronting my death even at 23.  According to my prebirth memory, I see a memory of being yanked from the void itself (as a part of the void) and thrust into this world with nothing to go on.  The memory tells me I am the void itself but I am still willing to be open to anything possible since I haven't a solid grasp of it yet.

I have decided to not become involved in any of the ELS distractions as of "now" and find the way out of the cave of proverbial hell to the exit.  First experiment will be to apply the "See-it-Not-There" to the most hellish of evils I observe.

I see great capability of expressing Super Love and am going for it at the expense of everything else.  The intention is not to try but to DO it without fail.

As a story of interest, the body fell ill last night to a heavy fever and the me got stare down the hell inside.  It was not a pleasant experience but the body woke up in the morning still sore but my spirit has gained profound insight.

Anyway, let us "see this hell not there" and stop tormenting ourselves.  Cry
Love Steve.
« Last Edit: Jan 12th, 2007 at 10:18pm by N/A »  

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #30 - Jan 12th, 2007 at 8:49am

Hi Steve  btw, I've never forgotten your name and your posts of seems long ago that caused me to not forget you. for what its worth. I have this idea we should remember each other and it helps us not go into hell Wink   well, good for you! I too live by the "see it not there."  after all, what other course of action could there be?

If we focused our attention on hellish concerns we would only perceive more and more hell realms and we cannot save the world of our own small self from whatever they need to be saved from, thats surely up for question...

you are young! already you think death thoughts...you are ahead then. my mother and so many older folks do not think about death until it is nearly on top of them; then they go kicking and screaming into it, when it is only like a rebirth into where we came from.
thank you for your post, they are always so different to me and an element of an honest person comes through.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #31 - Jan 12th, 2007 at 9:30am

yes, loosh is just PUL. glad u reactivated this thread AhSo!  so what if the harvest collectors come for the loosh...lol...it is a free commodity and there is no shortage and the idea is to give it before the tax collector comes to the door.

as far as stuck souls go, it might be better to do as Steve says "see it not there."
as stuckness can also be like an illness or a glue like substance on the aura. the power is there to dissolve this glue through use of the mind, or imaginative process.

I am just speaking personally that looking back over my life all my periods of being stuck were not so much about addiction to ELS as I kept wanting to kill myself or escape through obes, so can't call that addiction personally, considering being stuck in a thought form glue, as I look back I can see how I benefitted to have guidance at just the right time before things got worse, so the retriever got herself retrieved by outside forces as it did seem, it was all good. if it was all good for me, I am not separated in my heart from any that I might perceive as stuck, instead I can "see the stuckness not there."
but I like to call that philosophy holding a chalice up or holding a vision for this one or that one, or the whole of humanity as well must be included or we start moving into divisive practices again as in a circle. we would break off the wheel of lives eventually.

therefore we should not applaud the retriever types as to separate them. I see only they nudge the attention but nothing else than that. it might be illustrative to say they point out something to distract the retrievee from the glue stuff just long enough for the others to step in and cause some real movement from stuckness. sure, theres PUL to consider is being emanated but PUL is not an attainment or possession to give away, it just is.

I read a story once and it kind of "stuck" with me, lol, that the earth was a penal planet for wayward souls and they were like drones, lol, splitting rock or something.
sounds like they were workers to build the pyramids for the more evolved aliens.

so something strange happened that was unexpected. they started to yearn for god.
the aliens or more highly advanced ones did not understand they could have this yearning as they had considered them to be like robots with no capacity for evolvement into something more. actually, it wasn't so much yearning, it was a "lonely" feeling.
a wish to return to source, yet they had not been taught about source and could therefore have been a memory cell awakened that there was more than physical slavery going on here because the slaves were awakening on their own.

here is how I see you AhSo. I am starting to get into images these days.
look, humor me, it's 4 in the morning and I got up because I knew your post was here. Smiley      ...

IP Logged

AhSoLaoTsuAhhOmmra
Ex Member

Reply #32 - Jan 12th, 2007 at 4:29pm

LaffingRain wrote on Jan 12th, 2007 at 9:30am:
yes, loosh is just PUL. glad u reactivated this thread AhSo!  so what if the harvest collectors come for the loosh...lol...it is a free commodity and there is no shortage and the idea is to give it before the tax collector comes to the door.

Hi there Alysia, always nice to see your smiling face.  I believe we and our total selves are the "harvesters".  

Quote:
as far as stuck souls go, it might be better to do as Steve says "see it not there."
as stuckness can also be like an illness or a glue like substance on the aura. the power is there to dissolve this glue through use of the mind, or imaginative process.

Yeah, i think i see what you mean, and i do agree in some respects.  Yet, what is all this "retreival" stuff that Bob, Bruce, and others talk about, about?   Isn't it about finding stuck parts and aspects of the Whole, helping to release them so that the Whole can be wholly healthy and fully One again?  

"Stuckness" may be only a temporal experience, but as long as there are still stuck parts of us, then it is a reality.  Their suffering and pain is a reality, and not something i would like to or even try to "see not there".  I can feel their pain, and it affects me because we are a part of each other.  

I do believe that its not something we should concentrate on, and maybe that's what you were trying to say?  If we concentrate on it, then this unconsciously strengthens this reality, keeps it alive...  Yet, beyond belief systems and thought form patterns, what really will help this situation?   Trying to unstick em, thought in action.  If we perceived them as nonstuck to begin with, and ignore or repress this not so attractive part of reality, we would never try to help them in the first place, because we would think that there is nothing to ultimately help.  A contradiction is then created.

Quote:
I am just speaking personally that looking back over my life all my periods of being stuck were not so much about addiction to ELS as I kept wanting to kill myself or escape through obes, so can't call that addiction personally, considering being stuck in a thought form glue, as I look back I can see how I benefitted to have guidance at just the right time before things got worse, so the retriever got herself retrieved by outside forces as it did seem, it was all good. if it was all good for me, I am not separated in my heart from any that I might perceive as stuck, instead I can "see the stuckness not there."

I see what you are saying, and i can very much relate too.  I can only authentically speak about my own experience and understandings on this.  For much of my childhood and so for a pretty big part of my life, i wanted to leave the physical.  I wanted to leave, because i was in so much emotional pain.  

Looking back, and i believe this relates to what you talk about in the above, and from a more holistic perspective.  I have asked myself, why was i in so much pain?   I realized that it was because while i was not addicted to outer physical Earth stuff, like sex, food, money, etc. i was very much over attached to and in a very real sense addicted to inner Earth stuff which is based on the illusion of physical Earth, that of separation.   I mean, aren't physical bodies the ultimate facade in convincing a person that we are separate?  

I was addicted to negative Earth emotions, i was addicted to self pity, to self centeredness,  selfishness, to feeling separate from others, and the over indulgence and addiction to these negative inner Earth energies, led to much emotional pain and despair, so much that at one point, all i was wanted was to leave the physical.      

So perhaps there are different levels and different kinds of Earth addiction and over attachment?  In my previous article, i only mentioned the overt, outer, and obvious types of addiction that many here seem to have.

Quote:
but I like to call that philosophy holding a chalice up or holding a vision for this one or that one, or the whole of humanity as well must be included or we start moving into divisive practices again as in a circle. we would break off the wheel of lives eventually.

therefore we should not applaud the retriever types as to separate them. I see only they nudge the attention but nothing else than that. it might be illustrative to say they point out something to distract the retrievee from the glue stuff just long enough for the others to step in and cause some real movement from stuckness. sure, theres PUL to consider is being emanated but PUL is not an attainment or possession to give away, it just is.

I very much agree, and while you may have perceived some of the above from my post, its not what i was trying to convey.  I was speaking "matter of factly" when talking about retreiver souls and lost souls.   Ultimately i do not place one above the other since i believe we are all One and part of each other, yet i can not but as a human to feel much love and respect to all and any retreiver souls who have tried to help my stuck brothers and sisters.  Its the deep love and respect i have for Yeshua, Buddha, Krishna and others like them.    I don't think they are any more worthwhile than any other souls, but i just feel so much gratitude towards them for taking on what can be a difficult job (incarating in the Earth from the desire to help and not from over-attachment and self stuckness).    Perhaps these human feelings i have, is why i capitilaized "Retrievers"?    Yet i fully believe we are all One, and are all potential Co-Creators with Source energy.

Quote:
I read a story once and it kind of "stuck" with me, lol, that the earth was a penal planet for wayward souls and they were like drones, lol, splitting rock or something.
sounds like they were workers to build the pyramids for the more evolved aliens.

Dunno ultimately.  I wouldn't say so much a "penal" planet in the sense of some higher being or beings punishing humans or what not..but rather that some of the original lost sparks became naturally attracted to physical Earth (and helped to manifest physical bodies) because of like attracts and begets like law.   You could say that collective error both manifested physical bodies for souls here, and also the necessity for physical bodies.  So bodies both become the manifestation of collective and temporal error, but also the means to salvation from same.   What more than anything, urges a stuck human to go within, to try to reach out to Source again?

Suffering, pain, all the things we created for ourselves, and which the physical human condition is a collective manifestation of.   Many spiritual teachers, including Buddha and Yeshua have taught that physical life is suffering in its essence (Buddha said so directly and plainly, and the Bible's shortest verse is "And Jesus wept"), and this relates back to the whole nature of physical bodies and their very convincing facade of the painful but ultimately illusionary condition of separation.   Separation is what causes suffering of any kind.  It's the indulgence of the non reality of separation which led to souls manifesting and becoming addicted to physical bodies.  This was first a Spirit thing/issue, which led to a physical issue as well, as physical is simply just a distorted reflection of Soul, and Soul in turn is a reflection of Spirit (which is Oneness in its essense).

I believe we have to fully understand the problem or condition from all perspectives, before we can learn to transcend it.  

As far as the pyramids and such, if you're talking about the Great Pyramid of Gizeh, neither i nor my sources find it as such.   I was there in another life, and took part in the G.P. construction.   Contrary to very narrow and dogmatic mainstream paradigms, the Great Pyramid did not involve ANY slave labour whatsoever, but was a collective positive/spiritual effort on part of many, many, including some (and led by) very spiritually evolved humans and some very spiritually evolved E.T. groups.  

The Great Pyramid is a testament to Humanity, it is a symbol of its potential material transcendance, its is prophecy and wisdom encoded mathematically in stone and in such a dramatic and repeated way that all generations coming after same, there would be some would seek the deeper mysteries and wisdom in same.    

Edgar Cayce's source(s) hint that the Creator Soul of this Universe and the first returned to Source Spark, was the actual Architect of the Great Pyramid.   This same Soul, as another physical personality much later on, went into Egypt and was tested within the halls of this great symbol.  He was the only Initiate to that date, who had successfully completed all of the tests, and this indicated to the High Priests of Egypt that he was the prophesized Messiah, the Christ, the one who had actually designed this great monument, the Creator Soul of this Universe (all this was in their records, and they kept faithful and clear records from the building of the G.P.).

Edgar Cayce's source indicates that E.C. was also there at the building of the Great Pyramid, as kind of an overall general manager and prophet type and who was just the mouthpiece for the Gods (highly spiritually advanced E.T.s) and for the incarnated Creator Soul who actually designed the G.P., Cayce's name then was Ra Tah.  The C.S. was called different things, by different peoples and generations.  Most well known as Thoth, Hermes, and Enoch.  According to E.C.'s source this personality known as Thoth, Hermes, Enoch, etc., the actual architect of the G.P., also incarnated as Yeshua Ben Joseph.  Cayce incarnated with him again as a co-worker as Lucius of Cyrene (one of the 70 gentile disciples), apparently according to the Cayce readings, they had incarnated quite a few times in close capacity as co-workers though of course Cayce's being the student and follower, and C.S. being the teacher, guide and leader (except when Cayce was his father in ancient Persia).  This karmic history probably explains why Edgar was so obsessed with this Soul.  Lol, E.C. was kind of like, "Jesus this, Jesus that."  another person, "Oy Vey, what's with all the Jesus this and that? Roll Eyes  Jesus Christ!" Shocked Grin

Quote:
here is how I see you AhSo. I am starting to get into images these days.
look, humor me, it's 4 in the morning and I got up because I knew your post was here. Smiley      img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/spiritvideo/Alysia/myspace%20graphics/manwgift.jpg

Kool image, thanks for sharing.   Wow, i have pretty nice legs Grin and what's that thing on top of my head?  

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #33 - Jan 12th, 2007 at 9:26pm

thats a lot to ponder on AhSo. I'll be back later..and the man bears a gift. I think you already know your posts are a gift. Smiley

IP Logged

Steve_ED
Ex Member

Reply #34 - Jan 12th, 2007 at 10:24pm

LaffingRain wrote on Jan 12th, 2007 at 8:49am:
Hi Steve  btw, I've never forgotten your name and your posts of seems long ago that caused me to not forget you. for what its worth. I have this idea we should remember each other and it helps us not go into hell Wink   well, good for you! I too live by the "see it not there."  after all, what other course of action could there be?

If we focused our attention on hellish concerns we would only perceive more and more hell realms and we cannot save the world of our own small self from whatever they need to be saved from, thats surely up for question...

you are young! already you think death thoughts...you are ahead then. my mother and so many older folks do not think about death until it is nearly on top of them; then they go kicking and screaming into it, when it is only like a rebirth into where we came from.
thank you for your post, they are always so different to me and an element of an honest person comes through.

That fever told me that being unprepared for dying will complicate my mental state in horrific ways that would drive me into a primative fear of dying.  It has been a long day for me dealing with this fever but it does create some interenting experiences.  For example, I was staring at a TV screen (OFF) and got this strange feeling looking at my reflection.  It was like I was staring at somebody that was not me and I had a feeling of "hovering".   Huh

IP Logged

Saxo Grammaticus

ALK Member

Reply #35 - May 12th, 2011 at 9:53am

I think that what Monroe ran in to when he received the rote on loosh is an understanding of the universe that is as incomplete, culture-bound, and mythology-laden as our own understandings/explanations of the universe. Why would the trans-dimensional being from whom he received this information know any more about the universe than our own rishis intuit when they are in samadhi (which is a hyper-dimensional state). This trans-dimensional being was simply giving Monroe the explanation that it had been given and that its culture had put together-- not truly knowing any more about us than we know about ants.

The truth is that the "reason" for us being here is irrelevant. The fundamentals of existence remain the same. We know that physical matter is a byproduct of consciousness. We know that the universe is one energy and the best thing that we can do is put ourselves in alignment with it. We know that the delusions of ego and fragmentation only hold us back, and to master the physical we must transcend it. In fact, to transcend the physical, we must master it-- by mastering ourselves, and letting go of the picayunish and small ego identifications that keep us in low energy patterns. We must unite with our highest selves in a state of inclusive unity wherein we are more "ourselves" than our puny egos ever were.

Circling back around, when Monroe came across this "reason" for our creation, he was encountering an explanation for that which cannot be encompassed by meaning. Life is beyond meaning. Reason and meaning are products of the rudimentary mind (which is simply a survival machine trying to order and arrange the universe as best it can). Existence simply IS; and we are an expression of is-ness, ever evolving to higher levels of expression and freedom.

IP Logged

SolarLogos

ALK Member

Reply #36 - Nov 19th, 2012 at 4:43pm

spooky2 wrote on Oct 9th, 2006 at 6:44pm:
Loosh
Also, this creator is a created creator, and humans have a piece form[sic] this creator, so they also have something from that which created the creator of the earth. The INSPEC is not this earth-creator, nor a loosh-collector.
Spooky

Please forgive the seeming negative tone of this reply, but I simply must put this out there - my spiritual intel has it that the INSPECS ARE HARVESTING DARK LOOSH, negative emotions, dark ch'i, because they are Lucifer entities who survive and feed on negativity.  Read Far Journeys (page 101, paragraph 1 and page 122, page 177 '...such participation serves a vital need for us.'

A VITAL NEED? What vital need, and why did they not reveal to Robert what that need was? To distort and reduce the frequencies of joy, passion, loving, and more so that they can feed on the negativity?

Lucifer is a liar and the father of lies...

If anyone has read Far Journeys, they really should also read Dear God, What's Happening to Us? by Lynn Grabhorn - she got the intel Robert missed and they microwaved her to death for it - slowly.  They did not want her to reveal what was in that book.

So apologies if anyone is offended by this, that is not my intention - my intention is to awaken people to the truth and I could not care less about getting approval or my reputation - there are bigger issues at stake here called - The Gathering...also know as the worldwide Birth of Human-Plus.

IP Logged

SolarLogos

ALK Member

Reply #37 - Nov 19th, 2012 at 4:58pm

LaffingRain wrote on Jan 12th, 2007 at 9:30am:
yes, loosh is just PUL. glad u reactivated this thread AhSo!  so what if the harvest collectors come for the loosh...lol...it is a free commodity and there is no shortage and the idea is to give it before the tax collector comes to the door.

I apologize for the seeming negative tone of this post but we cannot get free of negativity unless we look at it.  Not looking at it keeps it in place - I don't know what 'Seeing it not there means' so perhaps I missed something, but please see my reply to spooky (navigate to topic below) - as a trauma and mind control survivor, I can tell you for a fact dark c'hi is not PUL and that is what the Lucifer hijackers of this planet feed on.  If you don't mind being manipulated into negative states, fine, but I do.  See Dear God, What's Happening to Us? by Lynn Grabhorn for the info Robert missed.  Not everyone is ready to face down the dark side so if you are not, feel free to ignore this post.

That said, I take full responsibility for my emotions and I am a Sedona Method graduate, it saved my life, so we are being helped by a Power Greater than ourselves.  There absolutely is hope if we do the work.

I hope this post is within your guidelines, if I have crossed a boundary please let me know.

Conversation Board › The Book Club Pages › Far Journeys, by Robert Monroe › Loosh

IP Logged

SolarLogos

ALK Member

Reply #38 - Nov 19th, 2012 at 5:16pm

recoverer wrote on Nov 29th, 2006 at 5:49pm:
If some race of people created us just so we can be loosh cattle, they need to find out about PUL. Much more preferable. PUL would enable them to move beyond their ignorance so they could see that you don't use other conscious beings in the way they supposedly do so.

Eventually they'll want to move towards the light, and playing the role of loosh farmers will only hinder their growth. Big deal if they can use energy to create a planet of life, if they don't understand about PUL. PUL is infinitely more precious than the ability to create a planet without love in your heart.

Lester Levinson attained total spiritual liberation in his lifetime & founded the Sedona Method (which saved my life, I might add).  He said that he thinks the mind/being that is in charge of Earth is Krishna.  So I bitched at Krishna about the Lucifer hijacking of Earth, the NWO, Illuminati, all that jazz.  K told me - "how else are we going to cure the separated egos of their selfishness if they don't suffer?" 

My Arrogant Stubbornness is the problem, and the problem of everyone who is suffering on this rock, in my opinion.

Suffering teaches us humility and the ability to give PUL.

This put the issue to bed for me, and as far as the Loosh Farm goes, when you wake up you will realize that you created it and the entire universe, according to Lester.

Dear God, What's Happening to Us? by Lynn Grabhorn has the intel Robert missed as far as the ongoing war - Far Journeys readers would be well advised to read Lynn's book too.

That is my take on it, as an Avatar of Someone Somewhere.

Thanks for reading this,

God Bless and Protect You This Day.

I AM

IP Logged

O

ALK Member

Reply #39 - Jan 12th, 2013 at 10:25am

I think the whole "Loosh" story is a badly translated ROTE Monroe received. I see a pattern in how his translation skills improved over time from book 1 (absolutely absurd and bizarre) to book 2 (getting closer, but still faults) to book 3 (rather clear).

People tend - in my opinion - to jump on the Loosh story because they want to believe it. I think it is colored with Monroe's own fears.

IP Logged

PauliEffectt

ALK Member

Reply #40 - Jan 13th, 2013 at 6:43am

O wrote on Jan 12th, 2013 at 10:25am:
I think it is colored with Monroe's own fears.

Or colored by beliefs, or colored by lost-in-translation concepts, or just
colored by colored glasses, like I wrote in this PE -> here. :)

Maybe his misunderstanding also was created on purpose by guides,
to make the concept of Love stand out as even more important?

IP Logged

O

ALK Member

Reply #41 - Jan 14th, 2013 at 9:40am

Hello, PauliEffect.

I think that this particular R.O.T.E. was one of the first that Monroe tried to translate in detail. This is not an on/off kind of skill, but the more you do it, the better the detail and the less translation errors or absurd/bizarre elements creep in.

You are right about other possible causes. I think the whole story is colored by Monroe's personal beliefs, expectations and inner sense limitations. That's the problem with any clairvoyantly obtained information - it depends on the quality of the translator at the time of translation.

IP Logged

David Howard

ALK Member

Reply #42 - Mar 5th, 2016 at 12:38pm

Google "Ricky Dearman polygraph test"

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.