Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Loosh (Read 93188 times)
I Am Dude

Re: Loosh
Reply #15 - Dec 1st, 2006 at 4:29pm

That makes so much sense. Your right, that fallen angel story is rediculous. Probably created to scare people into doing whatever the religion says they should do.

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #16 - Dec 1st, 2006 at 6:49pm

Greetings recoverer,

Your words are comforting, yours and the song's. Fourth century additions really don't carry as much authority with me either, except that God could I suppose speak through/to humans any time He wants. You are kind to give this further consideration.  Man, I love this place!

On another thread we've been talking about what slight human imperfection might bring on disease. ' Slight' within the human frame of experience, which I heard is about halfway between God and the smallest/lowliest lifeform.
I agree that beings of a level of archangels would have to be very perfect. When I was thinking of Lucifer as a fallen archangel, as a being on the same level as various demi-gods in other cultures, I wasn't thinking of satanic images.   Couldn't a very very slight flaw by human standards in an archangel still leave a being that's very impressive to the human level?

Creator God who makes all with Love is the only true God.
I guess I still wonder though, if in the next rank down, if different cultures have embroidered their understanding of that level of beings with colorful cultural references, so that looking at them today we see separate stories, when actually it's the same story?

Betson

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #17 - Dec 1st, 2006 at 7:38pm

Thank you for the support out of body dude.

Betson:

I believe that people have a tendency to make mountains out of mole hills. Especially when they don't take the time to question things.

In a way, this is a reflection of our inner purity. We are so quick to trust, because this is a natural thing to do. When we're children we find it hard to imagine that our parents and other adults would teach us things that aren't true. Such trust extends to adulthood, when people believe what various sources of so called spiritual information have to say, because they find it hard to believe that people would lie about spiritual things.

I used to be like this, until I did my rounds throught the guru circuit and found how many false gurus there are. For a while it was really hard for me to comprehend how people could be this way about spiritual matters, because I judged things according to my own standards. Eventually I had no choice but to admit to what some of these gurus are about. I've found that the same kind of dishonesty extends to new age teachers, so it is really important to use one's discrimination when reading what somebody has to say.  For example, some of the new age teachers who have contradicting versions of who lucifer supposedly is.

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #18 - Dec 1st, 2006 at 8:44pm

Hi,
I just want to point out that I took Monroe's telling like this creator created this earth (if not the entire earth, at least the life system), but not this part of us we usually say incarnates into this world. So, we might say we're tourists, but not in a respectless way, it's all a matter of understanding and/or viewpoints.
Also, isn't it taking away much concern that Monroe told in this 3000+ future humans (in the new way they are incarnating) help gathering loosh? Me, it made less worried.
And, this loosh/love energy is spread, to places where it's needed. Sounds good to me.
Through this harvesting, I don't have the impression there's something taken away from us what we own. You can share love and it gets not less, like the bread and the fish Jesus spread, isn't it?
Also this creator and chief collector, this being(s) have a role here to play, and I don't see this being in any way un-enlightened, more the opposite. This story let me more think about how little we know while we're dwelling here on earth.

Recoverer, there's nothing to worry, yes, God holds the world in his/her/its hands. A CW once gave me a shell, when I opened it there was a Galaxy in it which I could hold in my hands. To show me how big we are.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #19 - Dec 1st, 2006 at 11:42pm

Yes,
your last entries resolve something for me,
recoverer, spooky, and OOBD.
Many thanks!  Smiley
I guess we ( I mean me  Smiley ) don't really know what information we've picked up along the way until it crashes into differing concepts.
Consistency here on these boards, consistency of concepts, patience, belief---I've never met a group like this one before. Consistency makes me feel trusting, but here that trust has been earned by people like you.
Again, many thanks,
Betson

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #20 - Dec 6th, 2006 at 1:05am

From the original post at the top:  Then, there is Monroes report of his visit in the year 3000+. The population had decreased, incarnation now is totally different: The nonphysical beings can slip consciously in every thing there is on earth and return whenever they want to. Human bodies are shielded and just layed down when not needed; also they can easily produced; no technical means needed anymore.

____

hi there Spooky and all, just read your post Spooky and found it interesting.
I'm one who more than not is in agreement with Monroe and Bruce. one thing I'm in agreement is the above. another thing I'm agreeing with, Bruce more than once gave advice out to search for truth. when you read books he said to draw a consensus agreement from the books until you can get your own knowings. so I did this, and truthfully, I don't remember reading the above in Monroe's books...I read this same statement in Ruth Montgomery's books and I'm glad to hear my beliefs are supported by Monroe as well.

I think it was called Life After Life; she wrote quite a bit about before life and afterlife. anyhoo, when I read that I resonated with it.

now to talk about loosh. it is PUL.  it is an energy. It is our essence.  Perhaps when we try to define something, we can also say what it is not.
emotions are not our intrinsic selves. the emotion of love can be distorted by the perceptions to become an impure form of love. all humans are busily and in the business of distortions. we humans consider our emotions to be ourselves; on the higher levels we are only utilizing emotions, just as we are utilizing our belief systems. when we arrive in spirit realm we are stripped eventually of all that went before; what will remain is what love we have garnered for ourselves. what is looked at with the assistance of our teammates is acts of love which occurred which one did not expect to be gaining by that act.so we call this unconditional love. in the olden days, they called this charity, a fruit of the soul.

I, like Monroe found the first reading of a loosh crop distasteful. but I kept an open mind and filed the description away. just a minor crash occurred.I find that contemplation on PUL is one of the best ways to enlighten ourselves and many paranormal adventures have occurred from such a contemplation for many..u wll find many poets can help us see how effective is this energy to open the portals of a closed off belief system. or u can just listen to the Beatles sing of love and they are like the pied piper, irresistible to ignore.

there is the ego of man to consider. if you subscribe to we are love in our essence, the ego would be the part that is in denial we are love. when the ego is surrendered, there is blissfulness to return to what you and I have always been but had forgotten for awhile. Surrender can occur at death of the body or at any point in a lifetime where the struggle to remain separate from god stuff becomes too futile to continue. a man can be said to have bottomed out then. at this moment helpers, called angels in days of old, are aware and gather for such a moment.
death of the body though can occur before surrender does. and these are taken care of in retrieval circumstances sooner or later. back to the surrender aspect. when this is occurring loosh is generated as the ego dies, for only when it dies can we remember who we really are and enter into the nirvana state from which we first began.
loosh also heals the world. one never heard of sending a caustic remark to heal another..but a love thought can often mend another quite efficiently thus avoiding a trip to the overworked doctor.
loosh or love is all we really need, while the ego's job is to continue to want something more. it is not nirvana the ego wants. we are to subdue ourselves until peace of mind is all we really want, then we will have a peaceful world but we do it together.

this are the opinions of the author and not the managment, but its true, my main priority in life is peace of mind and at last I have achieved peace of mind and I would like to give it away. but its already in each of you.

love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #21 - Dec 6th, 2006 at 12:51pm

The Loosh story provides an explanation as to why we have our nasty egotistical tendencies while we are here. The loosh farmers implanted them in us so we'll create the various emotions they're after. Sometimes spirits have to be retrieved, because they hang on to these negative tendencies longer than is necessary.

I've been receiving messages from my higher self/guidance to be a producer of PUL.  If this planet grows to the point where we keep producing PUL rather than other emotions, the loosh farmers won't have anything else to draw upon when they fill their bellies. Belch! PUL burp. Cheesy

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #22 - Dec 6th, 2006 at 3:58pm

lol, Albert..hiccup... Smiley  u give a fresh view on consumerism..these implanters also appear to be members of our own family or disc who agreed to play their role in a never ending drama. I don't see it so much as being implanted with negativity as I see us diving into it for the challenge, and perhaps to become gatherers of loosh after exhausting our own attempts to manipulate reality according to what we think we want that would make us feel better (according to our mental concepts)
I have discovered oftentimes after getting what I want, I no longer want it, so that proves my ego doesn't know whats best for me. so I won't listen to it. the second voice will speak what's in the best interests of the highest good.
having my memory wiped out is analgous to your statement of implantation, (dna configeration?) I know it was necessary now, but I refuse to have my memory wiped out should I be choosing to return, which I already decided not to return. the good part of that statement is I can see all of humanity achieving the same circumstance of owning their soul, their journeys. each in their own time and it doesn't have to be a nose to the grindstone pathway to own your soul, but just to recognize a do unto others as you would have done to yourself, which means continually putting yourself in anothers shoes and walking a ways with them towards understanding why they think different than you.

someone on this board taught me something..I said to him "why can't u stay on topic? Nothing you say is talking about valid experience..."
his comeback was "I am having a valid experience right now.."
omm pah pah....so I slipped on his shoes for a nano second and sure enough, he was having his valid experience through interaction with us.
it was only I wished him to be discussing topic issues according to what I wished to talk about.  it just made me feel love when he said that. then I noticed everyone was basically into their own topic anyway and we only took a topic so far until it withered up and died and thats a little like a human's entire journey here...a span of years and then you croak....they give u a gold watch and hire a younger guy and you surf over to your planners table and start looking at the details more closely for the next dive, or the next planet where the rules are different or the loosh gathering is easier, whatever! Wink

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #23 - Dec 6th, 2006 at 4:21pm

Alysia:

I'm hearin what you're sayin.

The key thing is that I don't believe that we are forced to incarnate here. Perhaps we are heros in a way. I pat myself on my back.

I'm real good (or bad) at changing the subject on threads. I blame it on the loosh farmers for giving me a mind that doesn't stay on track at times. Wink

Seriously, I don't know enough to know if the story about them is true. Whatever the case, wrestling with negativity is a part of being here for whatever reason.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #24 - Dec 6th, 2006 at 5:57pm

agree totally. nobody is forced to do anything against their will. but sometimes I see it that some of us don't have a will, we just go along with however the wind blows for the experience, and whos to say thats wrong? choosing though appears a built in mechanism here and that sooner or later its self responsibility for our reality on the menu. burp. and the negativity can always be changed to positive with some work.  it does seem in some ways like an experiment here as focus 33 stories would indicate. but I don't mean to paint a dire scenario of these other dimensions or the afterlife, just a realistic one. of course, I'm like you, patting myself on the back when I can and theres tremendous beauty here on this planet. we just don't have the whole story yet. well, the adventure continues then. thanks for all your comments and responses here. I kinda like this place. love, alysia

IP Logged

Steve_ED
Ex Member

Reply #25 - Jan 3rd, 2007 at 11:02pm

As many of you are no doubt aware, the film "The Maxtix" presented a very similar concept, but translated into more literal terms like electricity and machines.  Neo's reaction to this info was not unlike Robert Monroe's experience.   Grin  I have not "seen the gardens" myself, but I am not so quick to conclude that such harvesters would be evil. 

I feel wise to accept that I can not currently comprehend the overall design of the Earth Life System and accept that I know little to nothing about it yet without proper sensory experience beyond the five we all know so well.  However, when I read that "One can leave the ELS at their leisure", I got a profound possitive feeling within and felt a great weight lifted off of my being.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #26 - Jan 3rd, 2007 at 11:35pm

hi Steve Smiley I believe we can get to the place where we can simply fall asleep and leave the body permanently if that is part of our plan to evolve that far.

which reminds me of a funny dream where I spoke with a confuscious say type Chinese fellow. for my purposes I do not want to grow old and lose some of my body parts functions..so life after life I leave earlier than not. I admit I have a problem there.

I have concluded I'll stay another 20 years to see my grandkids through most of their childhood.  so I had this dream: the chinese guy was friendly and seemed intelligent, no, more wise than intelligent. he causually said you can "live another 45 years if you want."

then he began walking away with a little mona lisa smile. I called after him wait! Do I want to?" Cheesy  he didn't answer me but I think I know what the answer is, that we can combat a fear of growing old. I'm working on it! love, alysia

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #27 - Jan 10th, 2007 at 8:32pm

Albert, going back to your first post in this thread, Inspec was one of RAM's future selves. Wink

Love, Mairlyn

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

AhSoLaoTsuAhhOmmra
Ex Member

Reply #28 - Jan 12th, 2007 at 1:25am

Hi there Marilyn, just wanted to say sorry that i never got back to you via email.  I had to discontinue my ISP service shortly after you emailed me, and then i started working like 60 plus hours a week.  I had meant to get back to you, cause i figured Verizon would let me keep my email addy, but they didn't.  Don't know if you remember said email, but all is well now, and thank you for emailing me then.

Anyways, on topic.  The below is an overview i have formed from studying and synthesizing many different respected psychic and spiritual sources.  Particularly linking Moen's, Cayce's, McKnight's, Monroe's info, yet with other sources contributing.   Some (and the general synthesis) is from going within too, as i have for a long time been intensely curious about the human condition and why it is like it is.

It even contains elements from more structured belief systems like the Bible (gasp!).  

Anyways, when the below talks about the "slow learner and stubborn souls who initially enacted the imbalance which eventually formed physical humanity", i am referring to the lost sparks that Bruce talks about in his 4th book.   It's like these Souls don't know any better, because they were formed when the "experiment" was not optimal, and they lack a base of Love energy like many other Souls were created with after the first Spark returned.    The first returned Spark, became the Co-Creator Soul of this Universe and many of the Souls within it.   It became also a model and pattern, and entered into the Earth system as the prime Retriever of the stuck and lost Sparks.  

Some of these lost Sparks went into other systems and wreaked havoc, literally destroyed their own planet and other planets.   They are infinitely more dangerous than the stuck lost souls within the Earth, because they have a greater awareness of M-Band manipulation and they are somewhat more collective energies (which makes their m-band manipulation that much more powerful).  

Anyways in the below, i also reference to Retriever Souls who were created with the express purpose of eventually bonding with the Creator's energy, but also with the more specific purpose of going out to Retrieve these original lost and stuck Souls.  

I believe in the earlier periods of Earth, when things were even more imbalanced than they were now, many of the Retriever Souls and Rescue Groups were from more advanced and faster vibrating systems.  In short many of the original Retriever Souls were advanced spiritually oriented E.T.'s from todays parlance.    Yet, even they made mistakes, and made quite a few in relation to an evolving Humanity, though many also helped out quite a bit.   All the while, not so positive groups were also directly visiting Earth and tampering in a more overt way with humanity.   Eventually this was more or less stopped and some agreements made between the very advanced E.T.'s and the not so spiritually oriented ones.

Both have been involved in genetic programs with the Earth, both have had some memebers incarnated directly and a percentage of these became stuck as well, addicted to physical Earth and its exotic nature (as compared to nonphysical dimensions and the original Home of all Sparks, Source consciousness).  

In a sense, there was a "fall", yet the Bible has a distorted version, and many have distorted the message even more.  

With all that said, hope some of you enjoy my overview of the Human question.   Loosh to me is PUL btw, but Monroe seemed to have really skewed the rote he got (and it might not have been all that pure to begin with) because of his earlier much more materialistic overview and belief systems.  

Yeah, i see what you mean. I kind of have a multi perspective take on it which includes, but also contradicts your above reasoning. To really explain it and in a clear manner, i would have to go into one of those long, over winded philosophical book posts of mine. Don't worry, i won't though , i'll try to sum it up.

What we know as of "Humanity" and the human condition got created in a very unbalanced way, and it started off because so many Souls got stuck within the physical and the awareness of their real selves shut down more and more. Their focus became more and more narrow and self (as in the separated self) oriented. Those that started up and created this original condition of stuckness, could be said to be some of the more stubborn and slow learner souls. This eventually led to the manifestation of dense physical bodies, which are a reflection of Soul energies, and which so many souls became so attached to experiencing.

But there were many Soul who didn't get stuck, and looked on the situation with growing concern and empathy. There were various "Rescue" groups formed, and headed by the Creator Soul of this Universe. Many of these Retriever type souls entered into the Earth and into physical bodies to more directly try to help their stuck friends out, help to get em unstuck. Unfortunately, many of these Retriever souls succumbed to the immense pull and addictive nature of the Earth and of having physical bodies. More and more Souls who were originally Retrievers, got stuck more and more, but usually they never got quite as stuck as the souls they were originally trying to help out.

The Creator Soul itself, decided to enter into the situation to help out too, it never got stuck but instead of being born into physical bodies like other souls, in the beginning it just manifested a physical form to take and it would then act as a teacher and spiritual guide to those stuck. This wasn't working as good as it had originally hoped it would, so it decided to make the ultimate sacrifice and risk getting stuck itself (and thus experience suffering and sense of separation from Source). It started to incarnate like all the other stuck souls i.e. being born. It did lose some of its awareness, but it kept strong and largely kept to the ways of Source, and had a pattern in the Earth again as a teacher and spiritual guide but this time, it was more effectively helping out the stuck souls cause the C.S. (creator soul) now had a full awareness of the problem itself and so could teach and lead by example and in a more direct manner.

The other Retriever souls were and are strong, and they keep coming here not only to help out the lost souls, but also because they are somewhat addicted themselves and NOW need the conflict, suffering, friction, etc. of the Earth dimension to help themselves to get unstuck too.

So Earth is a place of many very stubborn, and extremely addicted Souls, and a place of some strong, intune, but also somewhat attached souls (but who are also trying to help out others at the same time of trying to get out themselves). Earth ranges from those that have the least light within self (self chosen), to those who have had the most light within self, and many varying shades inbetween (and all self chosen). So there are some very ambitious and fast learner souls here, but there are also many very stubborn and slow learners here who are severely addicted to the ELS (earth life system). After all, this place is just so unbelievably different than our Home and nonphysical dimensions.

Picture a Soul moving through different states of consciousness, exploring nonphysical places, then moving into space/time and then sees the Earth... "hmmm how exotic, me likey likey.....hey whoa, what's going on here?! &*%$, damn whirlpool is pulling me down!!! HELP!!!! MOMMY/DADDY HELP!!!..." much later on..."yeahhhhhhhh duuuddde...what's my name man? what am i really?... where did i come from? Oh yeah... mmmm pretty bright objects... selfishness, separation, sex, food, having "stuff", being born... yumm yumm but so ouchy ouchy so much... Is it worth it? HELL YEAH!!!! GIMMNE SOME MORE OF THAT! "

Yup, this pretty much sums up the human condition, until we finally get sick of it and move on to what we were originally supposed to do, become Co-Creators with Source of new Universes and Souls to experience them.

IP Logged

Steve_ED
Ex Member

Reply #29 - Jan 12th, 2007 at 2:07am

I have already begun to start confronting my death even at 23.  According to my prebirth memory, I see a memory of being yanked from the void itself (as a part of the void) and thrust into this world with nothing to go on.  The memory tells me I am the void itself but I am still willing to be open to anything possible since I haven't a solid grasp of it yet.

I have decided to not become involved in any of the ELS distractions as of "now" and find the way out of the cave of proverbial hell to the exit.  First experiment will be to apply the "See-it-Not-There" to the most hellish of evils I observe.

I see great capability of expressing Super Love and am going for it at the expense of everything else.  The intention is not to try but to DO it without fail.

As a story of interest, the body fell ill last night to a heavy fever and the me got stare down the hell inside.  It was not a pleasant experience but the body woke up in the morning still sore but my spirit has gained profound insight.

Anyway, let us "see this hell not there" and stop tormenting ourselves.  Cry
Love Steve.
« Last Edit: Jan 12th, 2007 at 10:18pm by N/A »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.