Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Loosh (Read 93190 times)
LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: Loosh
Reply #30 - Jan 12th, 2007 at 8:49am

Hi Steve  btw, I've never forgotten your name and your posts of seems long ago that caused me to not forget you. for what its worth. I have this idea we should remember each other and it helps us not go into hell Wink   well, good for you! I too live by the "see it not there."  after all, what other course of action could there be?

If we focused our attention on hellish concerns we would only perceive more and more hell realms and we cannot save the world of our own small self from whatever they need to be saved from, thats surely up for question...

you are young! already you think death thoughts...you are ahead then. my mother and so many older folks do not think about death until it is nearly on top of them; then they go kicking and screaming into it, when it is only like a rebirth into where we came from.
thank you for your post, they are always so different to me and an element of an honest person comes through.

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #31 - Jan 12th, 2007 at 9:30am

yes, loosh is just PUL. glad u reactivated this thread AhSo!  so what if the harvest collectors come for the loosh...lol...it is a free commodity and there is no shortage and the idea is to give it before the tax collector comes to the door.

as far as stuck souls go, it might be better to do as Steve says "see it not there."
as stuckness can also be like an illness or a glue like substance on the aura. the power is there to dissolve this glue through use of the mind, or imaginative process.

I am just speaking personally that looking back over my life all my periods of being stuck were not so much about addiction to ELS as I kept wanting to kill myself or escape through obes, so can't call that addiction personally, considering being stuck in a thought form glue, as I look back I can see how I benefitted to have guidance at just the right time before things got worse, so the retriever got herself retrieved by outside forces as it did seem, it was all good. if it was all good for me, I am not separated in my heart from any that I might perceive as stuck, instead I can "see the stuckness not there."
but I like to call that philosophy holding a chalice up or holding a vision for this one or that one, or the whole of humanity as well must be included or we start moving into divisive practices again as in a circle. we would break off the wheel of lives eventually.

therefore we should not applaud the retriever types as to separate them. I see only they nudge the attention but nothing else than that. it might be illustrative to say they point out something to distract the retrievee from the glue stuff just long enough for the others to step in and cause some real movement from stuckness. sure, theres PUL to consider is being emanated but PUL is not an attainment or possession to give away, it just is.

I read a story once and it kind of "stuck" with me, lol, that the earth was a penal planet for wayward souls and they were like drones, lol, splitting rock or something.
sounds like they were workers to build the pyramids for the more evolved aliens.

so something strange happened that was unexpected. they started to yearn for god.
the aliens or more highly advanced ones did not understand they could have this yearning as they had considered them to be like robots with no capacity for evolvement into something more. actually, it wasn't so much yearning, it was a "lonely" feeling.
a wish to return to source, yet they had not been taught about source and could therefore have been a memory cell awakened that there was more than physical slavery going on here because the slaves were awakening on their own.

here is how I see you AhSo. I am starting to get into images these days.
look, humor me, it's 4 in the morning and I got up because I knew your post was here. Smiley      ...

IP Logged

AhSoLaoTsuAhhOmmra
Ex Member

Reply #32 - Jan 12th, 2007 at 4:29pm

LaffingRain wrote on Jan 12th, 2007 at 9:30am:
yes, loosh is just PUL. glad u reactivated this thread AhSo!  so what if the harvest collectors come for the loosh...lol...it is a free commodity and there is no shortage and the idea is to give it before the tax collector comes to the door.

Hi there Alysia, always nice to see your smiling face.  I believe we and our total selves are the "harvesters".  

Quote:
as far as stuck souls go, it might be better to do as Steve says "see it not there."
as stuckness can also be like an illness or a glue like substance on the aura. the power is there to dissolve this glue through use of the mind, or imaginative process.

Yeah, i think i see what you mean, and i do agree in some respects.  Yet, what is all this "retreival" stuff that Bob, Bruce, and others talk about, about?   Isn't it about finding stuck parts and aspects of the Whole, helping to release them so that the Whole can be wholly healthy and fully One again?  

"Stuckness" may be only a temporal experience, but as long as there are still stuck parts of us, then it is a reality.  Their suffering and pain is a reality, and not something i would like to or even try to "see not there".  I can feel their pain, and it affects me because we are a part of each other.  

I do believe that its not something we should concentrate on, and maybe that's what you were trying to say?  If we concentrate on it, then this unconsciously strengthens this reality, keeps it alive...  Yet, beyond belief systems and thought form patterns, what really will help this situation?   Trying to unstick em, thought in action.  If we perceived them as nonstuck to begin with, and ignore or repress this not so attractive part of reality, we would never try to help them in the first place, because we would think that there is nothing to ultimately help.  A contradiction is then created.

Quote:
I am just speaking personally that looking back over my life all my periods of being stuck were not so much about addiction to ELS as I kept wanting to kill myself or escape through obes, so can't call that addiction personally, considering being stuck in a thought form glue, as I look back I can see how I benefitted to have guidance at just the right time before things got worse, so the retriever got herself retrieved by outside forces as it did seem, it was all good. if it was all good for me, I am not separated in my heart from any that I might perceive as stuck, instead I can "see the stuckness not there."

I see what you are saying, and i can very much relate too.  I can only authentically speak about my own experience and understandings on this.  For much of my childhood and so for a pretty big part of my life, i wanted to leave the physical.  I wanted to leave, because i was in so much emotional pain.  

Looking back, and i believe this relates to what you talk about in the above, and from a more holistic perspective.  I have asked myself, why was i in so much pain?   I realized that it was because while i was not addicted to outer physical Earth stuff, like sex, food, money, etc. i was very much over attached to and in a very real sense addicted to inner Earth stuff which is based on the illusion of physical Earth, that of separation.   I mean, aren't physical bodies the ultimate facade in convincing a person that we are separate?  

I was addicted to negative Earth emotions, i was addicted to self pity, to self centeredness,  selfishness, to feeling separate from others, and the over indulgence and addiction to these negative inner Earth energies, led to much emotional pain and despair, so much that at one point, all i was wanted was to leave the physical.      

So perhaps there are different levels and different kinds of Earth addiction and over attachment?  In my previous article, i only mentioned the overt, outer, and obvious types of addiction that many here seem to have.

Quote:
but I like to call that philosophy holding a chalice up or holding a vision for this one or that one, or the whole of humanity as well must be included or we start moving into divisive practices again as in a circle. we would break off the wheel of lives eventually.

therefore we should not applaud the retriever types as to separate them. I see only they nudge the attention but nothing else than that. it might be illustrative to say they point out something to distract the retrievee from the glue stuff just long enough for the others to step in and cause some real movement from stuckness. sure, theres PUL to consider is being emanated but PUL is not an attainment or possession to give away, it just is.

I very much agree, and while you may have perceived some of the above from my post, its not what i was trying to convey.  I was speaking "matter of factly" when talking about retreiver souls and lost souls.   Ultimately i do not place one above the other since i believe we are all One and part of each other, yet i can not but as a human to feel much love and respect to all and any retreiver souls who have tried to help my stuck brothers and sisters.  Its the deep love and respect i have for Yeshua, Buddha, Krishna and others like them.    I don't think they are any more worthwhile than any other souls, but i just feel so much gratitude towards them for taking on what can be a difficult job (incarating in the Earth from the desire to help and not from over-attachment and self stuckness).    Perhaps these human feelings i have, is why i capitilaized "Retrievers"?    Yet i fully believe we are all One, and are all potential Co-Creators with Source energy.

Quote:
I read a story once and it kind of "stuck" with me, lol, that the earth was a penal planet for wayward souls and they were like drones, lol, splitting rock or something.
sounds like they were workers to build the pyramids for the more evolved aliens.

Dunno ultimately.  I wouldn't say so much a "penal" planet in the sense of some higher being or beings punishing humans or what not..but rather that some of the original lost sparks became naturally attracted to physical Earth (and helped to manifest physical bodies) because of like attracts and begets like law.   You could say that collective error both manifested physical bodies for souls here, and also the necessity for physical bodies.  So bodies both become the manifestation of collective and temporal error, but also the means to salvation from same.   What more than anything, urges a stuck human to go within, to try to reach out to Source again?

Suffering, pain, all the things we created for ourselves, and which the physical human condition is a collective manifestation of.   Many spiritual teachers, including Buddha and Yeshua have taught that physical life is suffering in its essence (Buddha said so directly and plainly, and the Bible's shortest verse is "And Jesus wept"), and this relates back to the whole nature of physical bodies and their very convincing facade of the painful but ultimately illusionary condition of separation.   Separation is what causes suffering of any kind.  It's the indulgence of the non reality of separation which led to souls manifesting and becoming addicted to physical bodies.  This was first a Spirit thing/issue, which led to a physical issue as well, as physical is simply just a distorted reflection of Soul, and Soul in turn is a reflection of Spirit (which is Oneness in its essense).

I believe we have to fully understand the problem or condition from all perspectives, before we can learn to transcend it.  

As far as the pyramids and such, if you're talking about the Great Pyramid of Gizeh, neither i nor my sources find it as such.   I was there in another life, and took part in the G.P. construction.   Contrary to very narrow and dogmatic mainstream paradigms, the Great Pyramid did not involve ANY slave labour whatsoever, but was a collective positive/spiritual effort on part of many, many, including some (and led by) very spiritually evolved humans and some very spiritually evolved E.T. groups.  

The Great Pyramid is a testament to Humanity, it is a symbol of its potential material transcendance, its is prophecy and wisdom encoded mathematically in stone and in such a dramatic and repeated way that all generations coming after same, there would be some would seek the deeper mysteries and wisdom in same.    

Edgar Cayce's source(s) hint that the Creator Soul of this Universe and the first returned to Source Spark, was the actual Architect of the Great Pyramid.   This same Soul, as another physical personality much later on, went into Egypt and was tested within the halls of this great symbol.  He was the only Initiate to that date, who had successfully completed all of the tests, and this indicated to the High Priests of Egypt that he was the prophesized Messiah, the Christ, the one who had actually designed this great monument, the Creator Soul of this Universe (all this was in their records, and they kept faithful and clear records from the building of the G.P.).

Edgar Cayce's source indicates that E.C. was also there at the building of the Great Pyramid, as kind of an overall general manager and prophet type and who was just the mouthpiece for the Gods (highly spiritually advanced E.T.s) and for the incarnated Creator Soul who actually designed the G.P., Cayce's name then was Ra Tah.  The C.S. was called different things, by different peoples and generations.  Most well known as Thoth, Hermes, and Enoch.  According to E.C.'s source this personality known as Thoth, Hermes, Enoch, etc., the actual architect of the G.P., also incarnated as Yeshua Ben Joseph.  Cayce incarnated with him again as a co-worker as Lucius of Cyrene (one of the 70 gentile disciples), apparently according to the Cayce readings, they had incarnated quite a few times in close capacity as co-workers though of course Cayce's being the student and follower, and C.S. being the teacher, guide and leader (except when Cayce was his father in ancient Persia).  This karmic history probably explains why Edgar was so obsessed with this Soul.  Lol, E.C. was kind of like, "Jesus this, Jesus that."  another person, "Oy Vey, what's with all the Jesus this and that? Roll Eyes  Jesus Christ!" Shocked Grin

Quote:
here is how I see you AhSo. I am starting to get into images these days.
look, humor me, it's 4 in the morning and I got up because I knew your post was here. Smiley      img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/spiritvideo/Alysia/myspace%20graphics/manwgift.jpg

Kool image, thanks for sharing.   Wow, i have pretty nice legs Grin and what's that thing on top of my head?  

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #33 - Jan 12th, 2007 at 9:26pm

thats a lot to ponder on AhSo. I'll be back later..and the man bears a gift. I think you already know your posts are a gift. Smiley

IP Logged

Steve_ED
Ex Member

Reply #34 - Jan 12th, 2007 at 10:24pm

LaffingRain wrote on Jan 12th, 2007 at 8:49am:
Hi Steve  btw, I've never forgotten your name and your posts of seems long ago that caused me to not forget you. for what its worth. I have this idea we should remember each other and it helps us not go into hell Wink   well, good for you! I too live by the "see it not there."  after all, what other course of action could there be?

If we focused our attention on hellish concerns we would only perceive more and more hell realms and we cannot save the world of our own small self from whatever they need to be saved from, thats surely up for question...

you are young! already you think death thoughts...you are ahead then. my mother and so many older folks do not think about death until it is nearly on top of them; then they go kicking and screaming into it, when it is only like a rebirth into where we came from.
thank you for your post, they are always so different to me and an element of an honest person comes through.

That fever told me that being unprepared for dying will complicate my mental state in horrific ways that would drive me into a primative fear of dying.  It has been a long day for me dealing with this fever but it does create some interenting experiences.  For example, I was staring at a TV screen (OFF) and got this strange feeling looking at my reflection.  It was like I was staring at somebody that was not me and I had a feeling of "hovering".   Huh

IP Logged

Saxo Grammaticus

ALK Member

Reply #35 - May 12th, 2011 at 9:53am

I think that what Monroe ran in to when he received the rote on loosh is an understanding of the universe that is as incomplete, culture-bound, and mythology-laden as our own understandings/explanations of the universe. Why would the trans-dimensional being from whom he received this information know any more about the universe than our own rishis intuit when they are in samadhi (which is a hyper-dimensional state). This trans-dimensional being was simply giving Monroe the explanation that it had been given and that its culture had put together-- not truly knowing any more about us than we know about ants.

The truth is that the "reason" for us being here is irrelevant. The fundamentals of existence remain the same. We know that physical matter is a byproduct of consciousness. We know that the universe is one energy and the best thing that we can do is put ourselves in alignment with it. We know that the delusions of ego and fragmentation only hold us back, and to master the physical we must transcend it. In fact, to transcend the physical, we must master it-- by mastering ourselves, and letting go of the picayunish and small ego identifications that keep us in low energy patterns. We must unite with our highest selves in a state of inclusive unity wherein we are more "ourselves" than our puny egos ever were.

Circling back around, when Monroe came across this "reason" for our creation, he was encountering an explanation for that which cannot be encompassed by meaning. Life is beyond meaning. Reason and meaning are products of the rudimentary mind (which is simply a survival machine trying to order and arrange the universe as best it can). Existence simply IS; and we are an expression of is-ness, ever evolving to higher levels of expression and freedom.

IP Logged

SolarLogos

ALK Member

Reply #36 - Nov 19th, 2012 at 4:43pm

spooky2 wrote on Oct 9th, 2006 at 6:44pm:
Loosh
Also, this creator is a created creator, and humans have a piece form[sic] this creator, so they also have something from that which created the creator of the earth. The INSPEC is not this earth-creator, nor a loosh-collector.
Spooky

Please forgive the seeming negative tone of this reply, but I simply must put this out there - my spiritual intel has it that the INSPECS ARE HARVESTING DARK LOOSH, negative emotions, dark ch'i, because they are Lucifer entities who survive and feed on negativity.  Read Far Journeys (page 101, paragraph 1 and page 122, page 177 '...such participation serves a vital need for us.'

A VITAL NEED? What vital need, and why did they not reveal to Robert what that need was? To distort and reduce the frequencies of joy, passion, loving, and more so that they can feed on the negativity?

Lucifer is a liar and the father of lies...

If anyone has read Far Journeys, they really should also read Dear God, What's Happening to Us? by Lynn Grabhorn - she got the intel Robert missed and they microwaved her to death for it - slowly.  They did not want her to reveal what was in that book.

So apologies if anyone is offended by this, that is not my intention - my intention is to awaken people to the truth and I could not care less about getting approval or my reputation - there are bigger issues at stake here called - The Gathering...also know as the worldwide Birth of Human-Plus.

IP Logged

SolarLogos

ALK Member

Reply #37 - Nov 19th, 2012 at 4:58pm

LaffingRain wrote on Jan 12th, 2007 at 9:30am:
yes, loosh is just PUL. glad u reactivated this thread AhSo!  so what if the harvest collectors come for the loosh...lol...it is a free commodity and there is no shortage and the idea is to give it before the tax collector comes to the door.

I apologize for the seeming negative tone of this post but we cannot get free of negativity unless we look at it.  Not looking at it keeps it in place - I don't know what 'Seeing it not there means' so perhaps I missed something, but please see my reply to spooky (navigate to topic below) - as a trauma and mind control survivor, I can tell you for a fact dark c'hi is not PUL and that is what the Lucifer hijackers of this planet feed on.  If you don't mind being manipulated into negative states, fine, but I do.  See Dear God, What's Happening to Us? by Lynn Grabhorn for the info Robert missed.  Not everyone is ready to face down the dark side so if you are not, feel free to ignore this post.

That said, I take full responsibility for my emotions and I am a Sedona Method graduate, it saved my life, so we are being helped by a Power Greater than ourselves.  There absolutely is hope if we do the work.

I hope this post is within your guidelines, if I have crossed a boundary please let me know.

Conversation Board › The Book Club Pages › Far Journeys, by Robert Monroe › Loosh

IP Logged

SolarLogos

ALK Member

Reply #38 - Nov 19th, 2012 at 5:16pm

recoverer wrote on Nov 29th, 2006 at 5:49pm:
If some race of people created us just so we can be loosh cattle, they need to find out about PUL. Much more preferable. PUL would enable them to move beyond their ignorance so they could see that you don't use other conscious beings in the way they supposedly do so.

Eventually they'll want to move towards the light, and playing the role of loosh farmers will only hinder their growth. Big deal if they can use energy to create a planet of life, if they don't understand about PUL. PUL is infinitely more precious than the ability to create a planet without love in your heart.

Lester Levinson attained total spiritual liberation in his lifetime & founded the Sedona Method (which saved my life, I might add).  He said that he thinks the mind/being that is in charge of Earth is Krishna.  So I bitched at Krishna about the Lucifer hijacking of Earth, the NWO, Illuminati, all that jazz.  K told me - "how else are we going to cure the separated egos of their selfishness if they don't suffer?" 

My Arrogant Stubbornness is the problem, and the problem of everyone who is suffering on this rock, in my opinion.

Suffering teaches us humility and the ability to give PUL.

This put the issue to bed for me, and as far as the Loosh Farm goes, when you wake up you will realize that you created it and the entire universe, according to Lester.

Dear God, What's Happening to Us? by Lynn Grabhorn has the intel Robert missed as far as the ongoing war - Far Journeys readers would be well advised to read Lynn's book too.

That is my take on it, as an Avatar of Someone Somewhere.

Thanks for reading this,

God Bless and Protect You This Day.

I AM

IP Logged

O

ALK Member

Reply #39 - Jan 12th, 2013 at 10:25am

I think the whole "Loosh" story is a badly translated ROTE Monroe received. I see a pattern in how his translation skills improved over time from book 1 (absolutely absurd and bizarre) to book 2 (getting closer, but still faults) to book 3 (rather clear).

People tend - in my opinion - to jump on the Loosh story because they want to believe it. I think it is colored with Monroe's own fears.

IP Logged

PauliEffectt

ALK Member

Reply #40 - Jan 13th, 2013 at 6:43am

O wrote on Jan 12th, 2013 at 10:25am:
I think it is colored with Monroe's own fears.

Or colored by beliefs, or colored by lost-in-translation concepts, or just
colored by colored glasses, like I wrote in this PE -> here. :)

Maybe his misunderstanding also was created on purpose by guides,
to make the concept of Love stand out as even more important?

IP Logged

O

ALK Member

Reply #41 - Jan 14th, 2013 at 9:40am

Hello, PauliEffect.

I think that this particular R.O.T.E. was one of the first that Monroe tried to translate in detail. This is not an on/off kind of skill, but the more you do it, the better the detail and the less translation errors or absurd/bizarre elements creep in.

You are right about other possible causes. I think the whole story is colored by Monroe's personal beliefs, expectations and inner sense limitations. That's the problem with any clairvoyantly obtained information - it depends on the quality of the translator at the time of translation.

IP Logged

David Howard

ALK Member

Reply #42 - Mar 5th, 2016 at 12:38pm

Google "Ricky Dearman polygraph test"

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.