Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Help Me PLease!!!!!!!!!!!!!!To Bruce Moen or ne 1 (Read 17196 times)
dave_a_mbs

Afterlife Knowledge Member

central california
Re: Help Me PLease!!!!!!!!!!!!!!To Bruce Moen or n
Reply #30 - Mar 29th, 2006 at 3:36pm

OK Morekool-

You're right, salt, silver and blue flame tend to dissipate spirits, not embodiments.

My suggestion would be to set up a few mirrors, sort of reflecting into one another to lead off to infinity, and to label one of them, "I reflect the Good, the rest remains forever with me." and stick it with a black (purifying) candle in an appropriate place.

I've quit guessing about sho is "fake", who exaggerates, and who is simply perplexed. Under everything we say there lies a core of belief that can, at least potentially, bring us into contact with strange and exotic worlds. And I occasionally get someone in my practice who started by using chemicals to pry open the inner windows, and now has flies coming in as well. (I came from that era half a century back.)

The short solution is simply a brush fire fix. The long solution, which can be proven mathematically, is to seek "sat-chit-ananda", meaning setting up a state of total accord with the flow of reality so that we can surf over it, and now try to always buck the tide. My therapy practice emphasizes this as the only provable goal for all forms of therapy, but it seems so trivial that most people overlook it. (I have a book on Developmental Psychopathology: A PQR State Space Approach at Amazon if you want more of the theory.) It's based on field work.

How did you get hooked up with a succubus anyhow?

life is too short to drink sour wine
IP Logged

morekool
Ex Member

Re: Help Me PLease!!!!!!!!!!!!!!To Bruce Moen or n
Reply #31 - Mar 29th, 2006 at 10:28pm

Hi, Dave:
I'll try the mirror thing, but this one is no longer a 'Succubus'. She is simply demonic. She is grey, completely hairless, genderless, yet exudes femininity.
The kicker is, she was my wife's daughter by a good friend. We all have one such good friend.Smiley
Also, when I fought her on the astral she wore my wife's daughter's face.

I traveled 2400 miles to help the girl when she was having marital and financial diffulties back in 1985.
On the way back from Montreal I stopped at a nearby city to meet a pen pal relative by marriage.
This lady lived to go astral. It was her whole life. When I left the next morning she said she wished she was going with me.
I told her, with a grin, to come on the astral. To make this short, not only did she appear in the car 17 hours later, but so did my wife's daughter.
It sounds like a bizzare tale, I know, but the two came with me to Calgary, fighting with each other all the way!
I was glad to get rid of them when they finally faded out of my existence. Then, one returned. I'd be walking down the street when, suddenly, A tingly hand would slip into mine. Or the same tingly sensation would be felt suddenly sitting on my lap at home or in a car.
I didn't know which of the two it was for a long time.
When the nastiness began I searched out methods that might help. I even went to an ashram in India where I finally got rid of it for a time. Anyway, I found a few helpful tricks by reading books such as Robert Monroe's 'Journeys Out of the Body', and using holy water helped, but only in the area she's working on at the time.

If I go any further I'll be writing the whole book all over again.Smiley

Narcotics, such as Atavan, etc., help, especially if taken with a hefty shot of alcohol. However, this should only be done before going to bed.

The electric blanket and bed pad work also, as they cannot go through an electrical field. They can, however, bend it like wire, so the blanket must be wrapped tight around one, which could prove dangerous.

As it is my belief that both Succubus/Incubus emanate from living, physical people, they can't be killed on the astral: their energy simply disipates, returns to its multipiles, gains in strength as time passes, and then returns to attack again.

I killed mine in a previous life. Now she's getting even. That's why she used my ex-wife as a portal to come into my family.
The friend, btw, hung himself shortly after her birth.

I'm too old to get into books looking for possible solutions now. Instead I write to keep the mind fertile...PODs of course.

Thanks for asking.

More...

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.