Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Help Me PLease!!!!!!!!!!!!!!To Bruce Moen or ne 1 (Read 17197 times)
Kyo_Kusanagi

Re: Help Me PLease!!!!!!!!!!!!!!To Bruce Moen or n
Reply #15 - Mar 23rd, 2006 at 2:48am

Quote:
Thanks Kyo - as usual, good advice.
d

Dave, I've also included a link on my website here, to your MBS clinic, for the sake of those who may be seeking advice.

http://infinity.usanethosting.com/Heart.Of.God/main.htm#SRT

Here's towards a better tomorrow for everyone, in love of humanity, in love for all the cosmos.

IP Logged

morekoolbooks
Ex Member

Reply #16 - Mar 26th, 2006 at 4:33am

sabrina:
This is just to alert you to the fact that you are being abused by Incubus! Most of the people on this site give advice, but how many of them have actually experienced attacks by discarnate entitied?

I have been fighting Succubus on and off for the past twenty years. I win some and lose some. One thing I do know, though, is that an entity cannot go through an electrical field. For temporary relief, get youself an electric bed pad and an electric blanket. Keep them turned on low. It is like wire to to them: They can bend it, but cannot get through it!

Heed the advise of using salt in the four corners of your room, and of rock salt on which you burn rubbing alcohol on a ceramic base. That, however, is only good for your room. When you leave it, it may follow you as it gets stronger. Think it out of your existence! Deny its existence. Do this over a three week period and you will probably get rid of it.

Should you still want advice by one who has been there, and even wrote a book about it, contact me on this site, or the paranoid phenomena site. I am always glad to pass on what knowledge I have acquired in the past twenty years.

More...

IP Logged

Spitfire
Ex Member

Reply #17 - Mar 26th, 2006 at 10:32am

if you throw pepper instead of salt, it will make them snease so bad, that they cannot come anywhere near you.

i would also advise smashing a few mirrors, killing a few black cats, and walking under a ladder.

If you can survive these challenges, you should be pretty much indestructable to superstitions.

IP Logged

morekool
Ex Member

Reply #18 - Mar 26th, 2006 at 4:19pm

Tasteless humor Spitfire. The girl is agonizing over a very real situation, whether you believe in it or not! Undecided

IP Logged

Spitfire
Ex Member

Reply #19 - Mar 26th, 2006 at 6:06pm

Quote:
Tasteless humor Spitfire. The girl is agonizing over a very real situation, whether you believe in it or not! Undecided

It's not the dead that do you harm, it's the living. Fighting demons, and monsters, sounds like a good movie, but if you look at real life - you will see, theres really no boogie man under your bed.

IP Logged

morekool
Ex Member

Reply #20 - Mar 26th, 2006 at 6:42pm

I agree: They're never under the bed.Smiley They tend to cling to one's compassion chakra when they have gained enough power over their victim, and usually they emanate from a living person, an entity that has been wronged by the afflicted in a previous life.
But why am I telling you all this? you wouldn't understand 'multiples...the personalities of past lives that make a person what they are today'  It takes an open mind to give credence to the possibility that one of them might separate from the rest, seeking revenge for a past wrong! What is happening to this girl is the way it starts. Roll Eyes

More...

IP Logged

Spitfire
Ex Member

Reply #21 - Mar 26th, 2006 at 6:50pm

Quote:
I agree: They're never under the bed.Smiley They tend to cling to one's compassion chakra when they have gained enough power over their victim, and usually they emanate from a living person, an entity that has been wronged by the afflicted in a previous life.
But why am I telling you all this? you wouldn't understand 'multiples...the personalities of past lives that make a person what they are today'  It takes an open mind to give credence to the possibility that one of them might separate from the rest, seeking revenge for a past wrong! What is happening to this girl is the way it starts. Roll Eyes

More...

Well, if they have done wrong to them in a previous life, then they should take whats coming to them, for they deserve it.

but, ive heard about fairy's... ive heard about future versions of ones self... ive heard of umpa lumpa's on other planets.. and ive heard of people who are 1000's of years old living right here. But spirits seeking to equal the karma attacking those who wronged them, and being fended off with salt and an electric blanket, really takes the bees wax.

IP Logged

morekool
Ex Member

Reply #22 - Mar 26th, 2006 at 8:14pm

I met several people afflicted in India. No matter what people believe, it exists. There are the other kinds of attacks, also: Those from discarnate beings that sap energy from a physical person in order to stay on the astral plane instead of moving on when their time comes. In this age of Kali the fabric between the dimensions is weakened considerably allowing much more of this activity than in other ages.
There is a plus to it also: One aspiring to reach Realization (ascend) can do so in this lifetime.
But that's another story.

More...

IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #23 - Mar 26th, 2006 at 9:11pm

Hi morekool & morekoolbooks,
what do you think: If one is good in imagination, could this one use it instead of physical means to shield oneself from these attacks?
Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

morekool
Ex Member

Reply #24 - Mar 26th, 2006 at 10:25pm

Hi:
Barriers can be built, but unfortunately they seem to last only as long as one imagines them. A lot of psychics suggest one should think white light around and through the body. Again, the same thing applies.
If the thing attacking is not attached use the imagination to fill the bedroom with a thick impassable gel. Then do the rest of the house and the exterior surrounding it. For some reason this seems to last for up to 24 hours. Do it often enough and eventually it becomes permanent.

The electric blanket/bed pad was brought to my attention on reading Monroe's 'Journey's Out of the Body' when he came in contact with an electric fence and couldn't get through. He backed off, returning to his body.
After reading that, I went out and bought the two pieces. They worked great! Still, one can't take them to work.

Back to your question: If the imagination is strong enough to really see the barrier forming, it is possible I suppose, to build a longer lasting barrier. Still, I've written several books with imagination, yet mine don't seem to have stopping power.

More...

IP Logged

morekoolbooks
Ex Member

Reply #25 - Mar 27th, 2006 at 2:51am

Check these two out through your search engine, Sabrina.

Toby Alexander

Carol Hathor
SoulWisdom Energy Transformation

More...

IP Logged

morekoolbooks
Ex Member

Reply #26 - Mar 27th, 2006 at 3:51am

You could be right! Or, she wasn't getting info that she could use, so backed off.
Some people do play games to start a thread and then sit back and laugh, but she did seem sincere. She also posted her problem on the Paranoid Phenomena Site. We'll just have to wait and see.

More...

IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #27 - Mar 27th, 2006 at 10:30pm

Thanks morekool for the reply, gives me something to think about and to check it out.
Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

morekool
Ex Member

Reply #28 - Mar 28th, 2006 at 1:03am

You're welcome.

IP Logged

morekool
Ex Member

Reply #29 - Mar 29th, 2006 at 3:58am

Dave:
I have to disagree with you on salt, rock salt, and rubbing alcohol. I set the whole thing up this afternoon with negative results. It may work on some entities, but not succubus, or incubus. They seem to be impervious to most things like that. My succubus has turned into a 'grey.' I have fought her on the astral, with the help of an ascended Guru in India, and in other ways. Still, she always manages to reform and return within one to three years. And that is because she emanates from a living being, so her essence simply returns to its body to recuperate, and then comes on strong again.
I am having an aura cleanse on the 25th of April, and a karma session on the 8th of May. I hope that will solve the problem! I'm getting weary of it all, and am too old to fight much longer. But I will to the end!
I wish the salt, etc., had worked though. At least, then, my bedroom would have been a safe haven at night. Anyway, back to the Atavan, and brandy. The vibrations that the combinations set up keeps her away while I sleep.
Keep helping people. Okay?
Morekool...

PS: I think Sabrina is a fake.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.