Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
What Is Your Job? (Read 19589 times)
Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Re: What Is Your Job?
Reply #30 - Jan 15th, 2006 at 12:53pm

I don't know anything about that Bets. Why don't you start a thread on it?  It sounds interesting. Wink

Love, Mairlyn Wink

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

chilipepperflea

Red Hot Chili Pepper Fan!

England
Reply #31 - Jan 17th, 2006 at 11:12am

Hey,

just catching up.

Sorry to hear about the job Justin, whats the news at the moment? Have you had any luck on getting back into your work? Hope you find something good.

Thanx for sharing everyone.

Ryan

IP Logged

gretchen

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Ohio
Reply #32 - May 10th, 2006 at 12:14pm

I am a full-time mom of 3 children ages 4 and under, and a part-time food server for sanity purposes Wink
Gretchen

IP Logged

Cathy_B

South Australia
Reply #33 - May 11th, 2006 at 3:22am

I always wanted to "devote myself to horses" but after many years in and out of work, a failed marriage I spent 11 years as a machinist at Levi's and suffered many injuries.
tlak about preparation for a new job!!!
I am now a natural healer and work as a lightworker and also with hands on alternative methods. also looking at EFT.
I also work with animals in a healing capacity, but I find it odd that I work with people when I fully intended to devote my life purely to animals.
I often do distance healing for animals in distress.
I must say it took me over 40 years to find my reason for being, and I don't think I am nearly finished learning!

Hold fast to dreams&&For if dreams die&&Life is a broken-winged bird&&That cannot fly. &&&&Langston Hughes

IP Logged

chilipepperflea

England
Reply #34 - May 11th, 2006 at 2:45pm

Hey Cathy_B! Thanks for brining this up again, i havent seen this for a while, been great reading through!

It sounds neat what you are doing and you seem really skilled from what i picked up on.

I have my job idea, well its not a job but I want to play in a band. Always have from a few years back but im determined now big time, i dont care if im not rich, not famous, that doesn't matter. I just want to be able to live, play with people i love and create music from this as it will be true and laying it all out and share with everyone if they at all care, if not it doesnt matter Smiley

Ryan

IP Logged

Cathy_B

South Australia
Reply #35 - May 11th, 2006 at 6:12pm

Hi Ryan
if I have learnt anything (belatedly) from experience is that doing what you love and are passionate about will bring you financial rewards.
OK, it won't be easy always, and taking a leap of faith is hard, but you will be succesful ecause of your passion....don't give up!

Hold fast to dreams&&For if dreams die&&Life is a broken-winged bird&&That cannot fly. &&&&Langston Hughes

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #36 - May 16th, 2006 at 6:19am

Hi Ive walked out on a lot of jobs in my lifetime and theres been quite a few . I personally think that wherever i work i dont have to put up with anything i dont like,work is a big part of your life and if your not happy in your job ,your life is miserable as well.I would rather be poor and happy,than rich and sad.Thats what i call free will,and i am unemployed at the moment ,yet again ive walked out. Love and god bless juditha

IP Logged

chilipepperflea

England
Reply #37 - May 16th, 2006 at 1:04pm

hey Cathy_B,

thanx for the encouragement! i do love what im doing and very passionate about it, also obssesd comes to mind lol so thats there, just gota work hard! Looking for a band now lol

Ryan

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.