Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print
Re: Searching for a Partner to explore (Read 38995 times)
LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: Searching for a Partner to explore
Sep 6th, 2005 at 10:48am

White Feather, I would but my book is giving me some problems; or rather I am my book Roll Eyes lol, and I am giving myself some thing to work out with it. don't u love to challenge yourself? Grin yes I can see by your posts that you do. someone else may respond here to you, but it might take awhile. not everybody is courageous to explore this way; after all, there is risk..such as a belief system crash whenever you make new discoveries through this type of exploration. if u find a partner, or should PE occur spontaneously, take care of each other to be persistent but open minded. my PE partner and I, we were compatible, yet for the most part, my verifications that this was real, were entirely my own, while she remained dubious that verification could also be hers. she did give up, but I gave up first, as I had mine and saw I could not give her what was her own...plus, lol, she forgot to take her telephone off the hook and shocked the you know what out of me while we were connecting during one such experiment. that is what I mean by taking care of your partner. she did not mean to shock me with the phone, it just happened. as it turned out, <this> phone incident was my verification..I was really in her room non/physically..so was probably set up for my own viewing that way. it's kind of like, you just don't know what to expect, or what it's going to look like once you start doing this stuff, but that is the reason it's so much fun..so many surprises to find! love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Mendel

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Frederick, MD
Reply #1 - Sep 8th, 2005 at 5:42pm

White Feather,

I am always looking for people to try meet to
out there. I've been trying PE's for about
9 months with various people.

I have yet to have that perfect mutually-aware experience, where each person recognizes the other, and corroborates their communication in the physical.

But, I have gained innumerable pieces of
evidence for the reality of astral projection through
attempted PE's. I have picked up lots of verified information about people who were attempting
to meet me out There.  Even people I didn't on plan on meeting.

You can read about some our P.E. exploits
on Linn's forum. I think one of the hardest things
about P.E.'s is that it is very taxing spiritually and emotionally. Besides documenting one's experiences and posting them, one also has to commit to projecting at relatively fixed times. Lo and behold, egos somehow get in the way, too, as people are forced to be more intimate than they are normally used to on a message board. This can all be very stressful. Hence, P.E. groups, in my experience, last about month or so.

That being said, I am open to new experiences and more P.E.'s If you are interested, please let me know.  I have set up a sub-forum on my site mysticalexplorer.com where so far I will be working with two friends on an ongoing P.E. project - that will hopefully last longer than a month  8) 

-mike

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #2 - Sep 21st, 2005 at 10:37am

Quote:
Hello everyone,

I am seeking to open up my perception here.

Is anyone willing/wanting to do a Partner exploration with me?

Just give me a sign.

With love,

White Feather

hey there....I'll do a couple explorations with you. I've finished my book so I have the time. we should start pm each other. then if we decide to publish our work here, maybe others will try their own? that would be good. if you want, I will agree, we can talk right on this thread about the details. for instance we can set up this saturday night for our PE, maybe 10 pm, that gives us a goal....want to try? yippee!!
btw...I was not annoyed at your post on the main thread...so respond to me, we can get started right away. love, alysia

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #3 - Sep 21st, 2005 at 4:18pm

I want to try for PE too!!

But I don't think I am expert enough yet, that is why I haven't publically replied to anyone about trying it.

So now I have just expressed my own doubt of my own ability.  Ugh!  THAT is why I haven't been successful yet.   Sad

Ha ha, I'm just making fun of myself.  I am really interested but mostly I need the time and quiet space to work on it. 

But if you too do get any results, of course please post them for all of us to read. 

Thanks,
Vicky

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #4 - Sep 21st, 2005 at 6:58pm

Vicky and white feather, I don't see why the three of us and maybe Ryan too, and anyone else too couldn't agree to try an experiment at a set time, since it's just an experiment to practice in using the imagination, it might be fun...then we just put up here whatever came to us in images or otherwise. I don't how other people do it, but I like to build the energy for a few days then I just go for it, see what I can get. also what are you expecting? sort of have to talk about that here, because we can only expect the unexpected, if you know what I mean, otherwise. I think we have to get together on our intentions, then we may produce some verification. anyway, lets all talk for awhile here, my suggestion, then when we feel ready, we go for it.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #5 - Sep 21st, 2005 at 9:41pm

Ok, sounds good.  I guess one thing I want to ask is, are we all supposed to plan the same technique?  Like, phasing, OBE, dream, etc., or does it matter?

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #6 - Sep 21st, 2005 at 11:40pm

I use the imagination technique because it's less stressful on me. you guys can use whatever method you choose as thats part of the experiment part.
the idea of building up to a date, lends energy to the belief system we can pull this off..sort of like deep breathing..preparation...we need to start imaging a place to meet, like the park bench in F27, something we can all agree on. we could bring gifts to one another. we could imagine how we will feel to pull it off, to get verification. the feeling is very important. a positive feeling like joy will help manifest it.
love, alysia

IP Logged

chilipepperflea

Red Hot Chili Pepper Fan!

England
Reply #7 - Sep 22nd, 2005 at 2:40am

Hey!

yes i would love to get involved if that is ok? Does it need to be a place we have been before, you said the park bench in Focus 27 Alysia but I have never been there but i don't think that matters.

The reason I haven't replied was purly because of my abilities, well lack of lol. As you might know me and Vicky have been trying, quite unsuccesfully atm so i thought well if we couldn't meet, and i couldn't do anything there would be no point in trying anything else at all! But i guess the more trys, the more practise, experiences and more chance of being succeful so yes I wouldn't mind giving it a go as well. I've read some of the group explorations on another forum and they seem amazing!

So when you all up for it!?

Ryan Smiley

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #8 - Sep 22nd, 2005 at 11:27am

Ryan, I am not giving up on you and me, but perhaps having a group effort will help us.  Maybe all of our combined energy will give us success.  I'm glad you are in on this too.

Okay everyone, so let's see, the exact time is not important, right?  Picking an exact day is useful because that gives us each a goal and frame of reference, and as Alysia said it helps to build energy toward it, right?  So, the last thing is setting intention, and Alysia suggested meeting at the park bench in F27. 

Does that mean that part of placing intent includes that we all have a meeting place in mind?  I'm like Ryan, I've never been there in F27, so will just my intention work for me?

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #9 - Sep 22nd, 2005 at 1:52pm

lets see now, we have to keep each other in mind: we have now four of us, Vicky, White Feather, can I call you Sandra? next we have Ryan and me. I'm thinking every saturday night at 10pm I am going to go out in my imagination to visit with you three. I will probably do this for four weeks straight, then come back and write down what I saw which of course you may take with a grain of salt Wink  remember, no pressure to perform! this is experiment only so experiments should be fun. if nothing happens for you, you are to not give up, but continue your reading of books, studying and continue learning if there is a block there within you (self doubt is usually the block) if you find too much pressure building up within you to perform say so, and back off from the experiment for awhile until you feel comfortable to try again. I am still learning myself about PE and the imagination technique I use these days. if an obe occurs or a dream, that is useful to write down also, but I would not be attempting to intend an obe or dream at this point myself. rather building the intention to do this by imaging what it would be like to meet each other, try seeing in your minds eye the locale. is the park bench ornate? or is it just an ordinary wood bench? are the lawns expansive and green around us? do u get the point of visionary exercises, the purpose? you will be moving towards your goal to make your images and report them back here. it will absolutely not matter if one sees a different bench than another. just to make it easier for you, I will be wearing a floppy brimmed hat! ha ha!
you do not know this for certain..but I do. I have already been showing up in Vicky and Ryan's dreams or imagination. when u told me this, it was an indication I was to journey with you awhile here! I am so happy to meet you all!  the things you may see may seem quite strange, as everything may seem illogical. that's ok, remember that it's going to be fun and you can't go wrong to discover your greater selves running around out there like a bunch of wild and free beings that you are! I'll be seeing you out there soon either on the park bench or unless someone else can think of some pleasant locale we could go with that.
I had another idea, that we go to focus 27 to the receptionist area, theres a lady sitting behind a desk (unless she's moved on..hee) and if you ask she assigns a guide who can take you to the park bench or any area you wish to be meeting up with the rest of us. they are very receptive there, as the word reception implies SO GO FOR IT LOVES!
yes Ryan, you can go places within astral dimension that you've never been to physically or astrally before, what r u thinking, that being in a body means you have to stay in the body 24/7? no way!

you guys will have to inform me if this saturday night is ok with you..if not, you can do it saturday morning. down the line I'd like to try to set up the same hour as well, but that's more advanced technique and I know it may be difficult to do, for we all have our own lives and appointments..coordination between 4 people can produce stress. love you all, I'm getting hyped! alysia

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #10 - Sep 22nd, 2005 at 2:41pm

Saturday night works for me.

Thanks for that long post, lots of good stuff there!

Kiss

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

chilipepperflea

England
Reply #11 - Sep 22nd, 2005 at 11:49pm

Heya!

Well this is one problem I'm going to bring to the group is the time difference which really

does get on my nerves! So when you say saturday night your all on the same timescale right?

And if you say it to how you guys work that'll be cool because then I'll always know to add 7

hours roughly on!

Unfortunatly this weekend I can't participate, cousins round from New Zealand Smiley! Possibly the

last time I'll see them till i move over there. If you all meet up, or you can't your welcome

to drop by! I think i will try the sunday night for me (dropping them back off Sunday

evening), but apprantly time doesn't matter? I can't see how this works yet but lol, so don't

worry about me for this one I don't want to spoil anything, please go ahead i wanna hear all

about it!! Every last bit! And I'll give sunday a go and just explore and see what happens!

Can't wait really getting hyped as well! Can't wait to see what happens! Cheesy

Ryan

IP Logged

chilipepperflea

England
Reply #12 - Sep 22nd, 2005 at 11:49pm

Heya!

Well this is one problem I'm going to bring to the group is the time difference which really

does get on my nerves! So when you say saturday night your all on the same timescale right?

And if you say it to how you guys work that'll be cool because then I'll always know to add 7

hours roughly on!

Unfortunatly this weekend I can't participate, cousins round from New Zealand Smiley! Possibly the

last time I'll see them till i move over there. If you all meet up, or you can't your welcome

to drop by! I think i will try the sunday night for me (dropping them back off Sunday

evening), but apprantly time doesn't matter? I can't see how this works yet but lol, so don't

worry about me for this one I don't want to spoil anything, please go ahead i wanna hear all

about it!! Every last bit! And I'll give sunday a go and just explore and see what happens!

Can't wait really getting hyped as well! Can't wait to see what happens! Cheesy

Ryan

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #13 - Sep 23rd, 2005 at 5:40am

Hi people,
any objections about spooky pop-ins?

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

somebody

Poland
Reply #14 - Sep 23rd, 2005 at 6:28am

hello,
first - sorry for my weak english...
i'd love to join your experiment but i have problems with obe - i can't get free my head. have you ever tried to pull someone out of the body? Grin and i have the same problem as chilipepperflea with hours.
can you advise me something?
and sorry if i make some mistakes, sometimes i don't understand something Wink

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.