Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
question to Jean (Read 1779 times)
alysia
Ex Member

question to Jean
Jul 24th, 2005 at 5:34pm

Jean, MH worker Jean: are you a tall woman, say at least over my 5'6" ??
blonde or light brown or light grey hair, cut short to around ears? height maybe 5'9 to 5'11"?

awhile back I did a retrieval with a small child and when I went to get help I found this tall woman who came back to view the child with me who no longer required our assistance by then, as the people in the locale, non/physicals had adopted her.

the more I get to know u here, the more you remind me of this woman. one other thing, she dressed in two piece type business clothing I got the impression. more like solid colors as opposed to designs.

the reason I'm putting this post here, is because I just wanted to remind folks that PE sometimes do occur spontaneously this way, at least it's happened more than once for me to meet someone in a dream state of high lucidity and then later on meet that person in physical reality. you can refer to Bruce's books on this point..where he describes working the collective at night, telling people of the afterlife, helping them to wake up to the idea they are sleeping now, but they are really in an obe state. or u can refer to Bruce's frequent trips to the "library", where the attendant there recognized him as a frequent visitor, yet Bruce thought it was his first time there! ha ha! soooo...where did YOU go last night when your body went to sleep? or for example has anyone woke up with a really really happy feeling, but couldn't explain it?

love and light, alysia

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.