Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Van Praag Books (Read 2205 times)
dream_girl3
Ex Member

Van Praag Books
Mar 7th, 2005 at 9:41am

As I am going through a grief process at the moment due to the recent death of a loved one, I have been introduced to some books by James Van Praag - who I admit until very recently have not heard of before.
Could any members please assist me with views they might have on Praags work?  I have received some very kind, encouraging and helpful advice from members here but being somewhat new to all this (and please dont be angry!) but I want to believe in afterlife etc. - but am still rather skeptical about it all - sorry - dont mean to offend at all... - and basically, I guess - am desperately trying to search for some sort of 'proof'....

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Re: Van Praag Books
Reply #1 - Mar 7th, 2005 at 10:31am

How could anyone be angry with you for wanting to know if the afterlife is real. That is what this board is for. Please allay your fears about anger. Wink 

James Van Praagh's books are very good as are the John Edwards books and of course Bruce Moen's book.  It is natural to have questions about an afterlife. This is something that you can come to KNOW eventually with your own exploring. I had doubts all my life until I read Bruce's books. Wink  After I read Bruce's book, I HAD to find out for myself and I did, not because I didn't believe, but because I KNEW I was meant to do retrievals too.

I wish you much success in stilling your fears and coming to KNOW that it is real. Wink

With Love,
Mairlyn    Cheesy

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

roger prettyman

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Bedford, U.K.
Reply #2 - Mar 7th, 2005 at 10:34am

Hi, dream_girl3,
Sorry to hear about the recent death of a loved one.

I`ve not read any of Praag`s books, but as you say you are somewhat new to all this (...want to believe in the afterlife...) may I suggest you read Bill and Judy Guggenheims book, "Hello From Heaven", then move on to Bruce`s books. You might find these a very nice way as an introduction into your explorations, as I did.

Best wishes for the future,
roger  Smiley

The past is history, the future is a mystery.&&Today is a gift, that`s why it`s called the present.&&Let yourself enjoy today. It will never come again.&&&&&&Butterfly.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #3 - Mar 7th, 2005 at 6:34pm

Hi Dream-girl3,

I've read James' books and have been to one of his seminars.  I'm sure you will find some comfort in his books.  I'm sorry to hear you've recently lost someone. 

Vicky

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.