Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
questions again (Read 1639 times)
JADEN
Ex Member

questions again
Mar 7th, 2005 at 6:32pm

is there any connection from my experience with the woman(jaden) who saved me from death to the various black figures i have seen over the years. do ghosts look black? why did i not see them till after jaden helped me? i also feel very strong emotions now also. sometimes when im at the store i will pass someone and all the suddon i have a feeling of intense sadness coming from them even though they look happy.

IP Logged

dave_a_mbs

Afterlife Knowledge Member

central california
Re: questions again
Reply #1 - Mar 7th, 2005 at 8:35pm

That sense of sadness is often a form of love, sensed as the inability to be together.  It is common for people who are developing their spiritual awareness, and for yogis who are developing kundalini, to feel sensations like that. Take it as a sign that you are becoming more aware and more highly developed.

dave

life is too short to drink sour wine
IP Logged

Crying Raven

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Redmond, WA
Re: questions again
Reply #2 - Mar 7th, 2005 at 10:31pm

Hi JADEN,

I'm typically just a lurker, but I've broken my silence so I figured I'd go all out, lol.

I don't know of your experience, I'm assuming you posted it in an earlier post but I was drawn to your feeling strong emotions and feeling intense sadness coming from them even though they look happy sounds like you have empathy.

I started having similar experiences when I was 16.  I would notice when I got on a bus that as I passed people I would experience a wide array of emotions that I couldn't explain.  And they didn't seem to fit the emotions the people where showing.  One particular time I was feeling anger seething from this one, but she was just sitting there smiling and looking content.  But then something happened and she stood up and flew into a rage as she was getting off the bus, it totally blew me away.   

At first I thought I was losing my mind, but then when I explained it to my mom she told me about empathy.  Once I realized what was going on, then I felt relieved that it had a name and then I worked on shielding myself from other's emotions and learning to let go of them if I did pick them up.  I also don't go into big crowds very often as it is extremely exhausting.

It could be that your experience you referenced was the beginning of a new sensitivity that you were introduced to.  Also, I did have some experiences when I was 17 of black figures being in my room that scared the living crap out of me.  I felt like I was being watched.  I don't see them anymore, but I don't know if it's because they aren't there or maybe I have a new way of sensing them?  It happened closely around the time that my empathy started...so maybe they are related?  Just pure speculation on my part.  Hope this was helpful in some way  Smiley

Crying Raven  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.