Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
a little off topic...tv question (Read 8583 times)
Lucy

C1
Re: a little off topic...tv question
Reply #15 - Mar 15th, 2005 at 4:05pm

One thing that is interesting to me about this "Medium" show is how effectively the writers are portraying how hard it is to accurately pin down information. Last night our heroine went to visit a person about her weird dream and he turned out to be the child in the dream, but when she first started making connections, she got a name that he didn't recognize because of things he didn't yet know, but that later turned out to be accurate. That sort of thing can happen to anyone when they try to "feel" a connection. It must be something about the nature of information and not about the person transferring the info. That's why Bruce keeps focusing on confirmation b ut also to me seems patient about getting it.

btw, during the show there was an ad for "what the Bleep..." in DVD form in case anyone missed it at the theaters.

IP Logged

alysia
Ex Member

Re: the interpretor...
Reply #16 - Mar 15th, 2005 at 4:47pm

I know what u mean and it's something to study for sure. for instance you have your two camps; the scientists with God of logic versus the psychics and the right brained, or even the quite balanced brains.
and everybody has their individualistic interpretations going on, and all of it is right, meaning none of it is wrong.

I'm intrigued with my own symbols of course. for instance within dream state where I'm meeting a person I will meet physically within real time, I will be shown Cherry Ave. I will tell this person "I am going home by way of Cherry Ave.

the next day what really happened is I gave the fellow a bowl of cherries, my way of saying goodbye, then I told him I was going "home." my way of making a speedy exit. lol.

who would ever think that an avenue and food could be linked up that way? unless a part of me knew I was going to use the cherries to make a fast exit.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.