Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Outline Electric Light Image Seen of Person (Read 1575 times)
aimee1
Ex Member

Outline Electric Light Image Seen of Person
Feb 15th, 2005 at 11:50am

A while back now, I woke up in the morning to see standing at the end of my bed a person which was only visible in a sort of electric light form and only the outline was visible.  This person seemed to be wearing a cap almost like the days of the coal miners and wasn't intrusive atall.  He did not say anything and to be honest almost seemed nervous and shy about appearing.  I turned away thinking he would disappear, however he was still there when I faced him again.  His outline of light slowley disappeared after a few minutes - what did I see? And what was the purpose of this visit (that's of course if it was a spiritual visit)?  Can anyone help?
« Last Edit: Feb 15th, 2005 at 1:19pm by N/A »  

IP Logged

alysia
Ex Member

Re: Outline Electric Light Image Seen of Person
Reply #1 - Feb 18th, 2005 at 9:49am

Quote:
A while back now, I woke up in the morning to see standing at the end of my bed a person which was only visible in a sort of electric light form and only the outline was visible.  This person seemed to be wearing a cap almost like the days of the coal miners and wasn't intrusive atall.  He did not say anything and to be honest almost seemed nervous and shy about appearing.  I turned away thinking he would disappear, however he was still there when I faced him again.  His outline of light slowley disappeared after a few minutes - what did I see? And what was the purpose of this visit (that's of course if it was a spiritual visit)?  Can anyone help?

hello Aimee. this is interesting and could be a relative of yours, perhaps on the other side who wishes to make contact now. quite often our relatives act as guardian angels, as my grandmother does to my mother. the cap you noticed could be a clue to his identity. perhaps it's time to dig out the family photo album and look or ask relatives if there's a coal miner in the family. spirits often appear in the light, and it's interesting that you mention it was electric, as I see the afterlife as a place of electric light much brighter than our sun's light, yet never a glaring light such as the sun can be. I believe this is the natural state of things to be this light when out of body. also when you think about this spirit you may engage a conversation with him and ask questions. Herb has given you a link on the exact procedure. please post back if you discover who the coal miner is! love, alysia

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.