Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Lots of questions.... (Read 1957 times)
Lowri
Ex Member

Lots of questions....
Feb 15th, 2005 at 8:35am

Hi all!
I am a 22 year old female, and I have lost of questions that i would like answered.
When i was a young child, i saw ghosts a lot in my house. It was 350 years old and was first a pigsty, then a pub, then a farmhouse. I used to be terrified of them, and i spent most nights creeping around the house trying to avoid them. When i was in my teens i saw this. I was half asleep, and i saw a black, cloaked figure at the end of my bed. I saw it's face, and it was awful, like a disfigured man. It looked me straight in the eye and i almost died of fright. I turned over to face my wall, and there lying next to me was a white figure, it felt female, and i felt so safe with her. I looked up and the figure had gone. I was told years later that this could be a figure from the spirit world, trying to tell me i was psychic? Or were they ghosts? I hated my bedroom, as i was very depressed as a teenager,so could i have been picking up on their energy? Or vice versa?

Sometimes, i feel like i am feeling things that never happened to me. I remember, when i was about 9, missing my mother, but she is alive and well.
I pick up on people's pain instantly, and once i met a boy, and i could tell that he was beaten by his father as a child, even though i had never met him before. He was as shocked as i was! How is this possible?

Is it possible that i have been living two lives? That my life has crossed over with my past life?

I'm new to all this, so I'd really appreciate it if someone could help me!

Thanks!

IP Logged

alysia
Ex Member

Re: Lots of questions....
Reply #1 - Feb 18th, 2005 at 10:06am

hello Lowri, it is possible that you are picking up thoughts which are not your own thoughts and this may be confusing at first. you may have brought mediumistic abilities with you into your life to be honed and developed. you are very sensitive from what I've read from your posts and this can be a talent for you to help others with should you choose to communicate what you are picking up. if you are like me, you need to learn discretion first before blurting out what you see, feel or hear on inner levels, and study of human nature is a good place to start. you are very young is why I advice study, although we all could benefit from further study. as a child I picked up other's thoughts but was told not to speak about this as it "wasn't normal." Ask for your internal guidance system in what you are receiving and stay with us here as we are interested and care. love, alysia

IP Logged

Lights of Love

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: Lots of questions....
Reply #2 - Feb 18th, 2005 at 10:19am

Welcome Lowri Smiley

I, too, pick up on and feel others pain.  It sounds as though you have a great deal of empathy and sometimes this can cause you to feel fearful and also to experience the emotions of other people in that you are sensitive to this. 

As you develop your gift of discernment you will begin to recognize those emotions that are your own and those that belong to others. 

What to do with them?

A teacher once told me to allow myself to feel those things that are my own and to let the others be owned by that which is their own.  As you go through life be careful about becoming entangled within the webs others are creating for and of their own learning of self. 

I don't know if you can relate to that or not, but for me it was a lesson of having acceptance.

Love and peace,
Kathy Smiley

Tread softly through life with a tender heart and a gentle, understanding spirit.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.