Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Does it exist (Read 1281 times)
Alfred
Ex Member

Does it exist
Feb 29th, 2004 at 10:17am

Perception or extra perception while living itself is purely an experience of INDIVIDUAL PERCEPTION. This again is not pure because what it knows is all learnt from teaching of the external stimulis.

This question of perfecting the senses isn't accessible till one stops interpreting. This interpretation is the biggest problem or a hinderence. Because what we humans have learnt it ( be it from a layman or any scholar) and these don't really help when we our perception about touch is love or hate and not a combination of temperature and pressure or Sound is either a music or noise and not a vibrated air.

When the living itself has this many misteries that can never be solved by humans until they learn to perceive therough the language of Sensory input devices without our human interpretation, Where does the knowledge of AFTERLIFE and its KNOWLEDGE come?

Because it is evident what happens to any being that dies on the earth. Still we tend to think there is a lot to come after the death. Because being ALIVE or BEING DEAD are STATES.

Trying understand the STATE called DEATH while one is ALIVE is as imaginative as TRYING TO UNDERSTAND THE WATER FROM ITS ICE FORM. Because ICE is not WATER and vice versa. it has been found that ICE or WATER is a STATE of the same sub-atomic particles but still of different STATE. Otherwise there will be only water or only ICE in this case.

Unlike what many belive the life or dead or the sole properties of INDIVIDUAL PERCEPTION. Any claims to have gained knowledge over AFTERLIFE still may still be an ignorance.

IP Logged

Bruce Moen
Ex Member

Re: Does it exist
Reply #1 - Mar 1st, 2004 at 8:05am

Alfred,

>> Perception or extra perception while living itself is purely an experience of INDIVIDUAL PERCEPTION. This again is not pure because what it knows is all learnt from teaching of the external stimulis. <<

Yes, I completely agree.  Is there any reality, physical or otherwise, experience is not one of "INDIVIDUAL PERCEPTION"?

>> This question of perfecting the senses isn't accessible till one stops interpreting. This interpretation is the biggest problem or a hinderence. <<

While I agree that interpretation is a big problem I do not share your belief that it is the "biggest problem" nor do I share your belief that it is possible to "stop interpreting".  In the family tree of perceptual problems I see beliefs as being much closer to the root and interpretation as being much closer to the leaves. 

In my view all information that enters our eyes or ears, physical or nonphysical, is filtered through our beliefs before it reaches our awareness.  In my view this filtering through our beliefs is what leads to our interpretation.

>> Any claims to have gained knowledge over AFTERLIFE still may still be an ignorance. <<

I would agree that claims of afterlife knowledge "may still be an ignorance" and so the question really becomes, when is it not?  The basic premise used in the system I teach to deal with this issue is:

Find a way to contact and communicate with someone known to be deceased.

Gather information from the person you have no other way of knowing except through that contact.

Find a way to verify the accuracy of that information, such as by comparing it with a physical living person who knew the deceased.

Accuracy of the information provides some level of evidence that this deceased persons still exists.

Hundreds of people have successfully used this basic premise to prove to themselves through their own direct experience that our afterlife exists.  They have learned to deal with the filtration of their beliefs, and it's resulting interpretation.

Bruce

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.