Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
This is beyond my abilities to deal with (Read 1239 times)
Richad Fink
Ex Member

This is beyond my abilities to deal with
Feb 29th, 2004 at 7:08pm

This is an apparent retrival I was able to accomplish in the dream state. The following is taken from the VOX recorder I was converting tonight. The original dream was  the morning of February 23, 2004. There are MANY more needing retrival but I have not yet developed the skill to do so. Perhaps someone else might given these clues.

I am on a hillside.  There seems to be a wide gravel and/or old asphalt road running up the hillside.  Facing uphill on this road, on my left, the hillside continued for a short distance and then began to fall away.  I could see that it rose up again a few hundred yards away in a similar fashion, steeply.  When I went closer I could see that it was a large cut into the hillside reaching nearly to the top of the hill and continuing to the bottom where there was a very good-sized pond.  Maybe four or five or more times as large as a farmer's pond.  The depth of the cut would have been 50-200 feet. The area had trees on it.  They were of good size and grass was present.  So whatever cut out the hillside occurred long ago.  Maybe some surface mining or a landslide long ago. The hillside is very steep.

I begin walking up the hillside and I discover that the area has a lot of people in it.  I come to know that none of them seem to know that they are dead.  I also know that they all seem to be from the same "college".  As if a large number people at a "college" were all killed at once and were stuck because they didn't know they were dead.

I began trying to tell them that there was hope and that they could rejoin their families.  That there is a place they can go to. One seems to accept that what I am saying must be the explanation and must be true.  He begins crying and calling out towards me.  He is coming towards me down the hill. I just begin to see him through the crowd and I put my arms up to receive him and he vanishes. When I see him vanish I realize it would've been better for the other people around if they could have seen that happen.

Instead, I begin crying out, "Look! He ascended, he ascended into the skies!".  Other people begin crying out, "Where is he?", and similar statements. I say, "Look in the sky!".

The sky is clear and bright but there's no sun and no clouds.  I can see at several places in the sky unusual "objects".  They look like stick drawings in the sky, maybe about the size of your thumbnail held up.  They are moving slowly.  Imagine drawing a line, and then drawing several lines perpendicular from it on either side, occasionally bending one of the lines partway. What you have left is vaguely resembles an old-style TV antenna of the complicated kind for UHF/VHF/FM. There are several of these in the sky.

My impression was that there were many people in that area who needed retrieved. Not just by the road, but all across the hillside. It could be in the hundreds since there were at least a dozen near me and I felt they were all over the hillside. In spite of the college concept, I would be willing to bet a large number of people were killed in a landslide and are stuck there. This might be ancient and what I saw in the sky resembles very old pictograph symbols from rock carvings. That would make a good representation for "angels" to draw attention.

IP Logged

Bruce Moen
Ex Member

Belief System Territory Retrieval?
Reply #1 - Mar 1st, 2004 at 8:43am

Richad,

First, let me say Big Congrats and thanks for sharing your experience.  That you are aware of doing retrievals while dreaming is marvelous.  I would also say, "don't worry, you done good."

>> I begin walking up the hillside and I discover that the area has a lot of people in it.  I come to know that none of them seem to know that they are dead.  I also know that they all seem to be from the same "college".  As if a large number people at a "college" were all killed at once and were stuck because they didn't know they were dead. <<

Perhaps another way to interpret this would be to say, "beliefs = college."  As in, they were all educated into the same set of beliefs? 

The area and people you describe bear strong resemblance to other Belief System Territories.  Very often, Helpers guide us to one person within the Belief System Territory who wants to leave.  Often, that person has come to question something about the reality of their existence.  As they seek answers to their questions the beliefs (college education?) that hold them there weaken.  As more and more of those beliefs are questioned the person becomes more and more capable of leaving.  That's usually about the time a Helper will attempt a retrieval, either alone or with the assistance of someone like you.

Sometimes retrieval of that one person will lead to the retrieval of others from that territory immediately or a later time.  If all  that first retrieval does is to cause others in the Belief System Territory to begin doubting the beliefs that hold them there, that alone can lead to their retrieval.

>> Other people begin crying out, "Where is he?", and similar statements. I say, "Look in the sky!". <<

That tells me you have planted the seed with some of those other people that may lead to their retrieval.  Pointing to the "angels" in the sky is in my view a perfect example of drawing their attention to other Helpers waiting to retrieve them.

>> My impression was that there were many people in that area who needed retrieved. <<

I agree.  If you return to there some of the people who saw you the first time may remember your visit and what happened.  Some of them may be ready to leave.  In working with Helpers to accomplish that you may learn more about these Belief System Territories.

Bruce

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.