Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Bruce, I did it (Read 1413 times)
Julie
Ex Member

Bruce, I did it
Dec 24th, 2003 at 7:57pm

Bruce,

I was at the chat you did a few weeks ago and told you about some of my experiences (i.e. "Shh. Listen.") with thoughts and was wondering about how to know if it was real or all my imagination and you said to ask for something that could be proven (although you thought the 'shh' was verification, too, since I didn't think to tell myself to be quiet - lol). Anyway, I was about to embark on an experience that I was quite nervous about and was talking (in my head) to my dear friend and asked for something/anything that could be proven about the unknown situation I was going into and I got a very definite, clear thought. Later, I wrote everything about it down because I knew that I wouldn't be believed if I didn't have that first written proof. Well, what I heard was right. It was able to be proven, and I did (I would prefer not to go into exact detail). It just hit me - I was totally amazed. That was the first time that has happened - well, the first time I've asked for proof, too. I pulled out the paper I had written it down on and showed it off. I am overwhelmed.

IP Logged

Bruce Moen
Ex Member

Re: Bruce, I did it
Reply #1 - Dec 25th, 2003 at 2:23pm

Julie,

Big Congrats!  Isn't it amazing that all you have to do to get verification is to know you can ask, and then ask!

Bruce

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.