Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
A Wonderful Christmas Gift. (Read 1057 times)
roger prettyman

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Bedford, U.K.
A Wonderful Christmas Gift.
Dec 27th, 2003 at 8:23am

I live in the U.K. but just have to share this with readers of this board.

Having lost my wife after 40 years of marriage a few months ago,I became very interested in the Afterlife, having been somehow "guided" to Bruce`s website. After reading his first two books I tried Appendix C (pretend conversation)and had great success in "speaking" with my wife. However, this wasn`t enough for me - I wanted to "see" her and explore the Afterlife - all without success.

This all came to fruition on Christmas Day, at about 5.45 am. I`d awoken early and decided to try what Bruce said in his reply of Dec 23rd to Vasco.
I lay with my eyes closed, relaxed for a few minutes, stated my intent and concentrated on my 3D blackness. It slowly changed, with a lighter area appearing. Suddenly, my whole vision was filled with beautiful undescribable shades of greens, which changed to blues, then reds, each diminishing into blackness again in turn. It was like being on the tail of a spaceship, looking back at the disappearing colours. I travelled very quickly through the blackness, then through millions of stars into blackness again. I`d stopped. Slowly, about six yellowish white lights approached and the brightest one stopped right next to me. It was exactly as Bruce had described in his books - a cheese-curl shape. In an instant I was exploring the Afterlife. I flew past a log cabin in pine trees, next to a lake. Then a desert oasis appeared, I watched non-physical television, saw people, things, places. Whatever I desired, happened, and I felt like a child with a new toy. I became so excited by it all I purposely opened my eyes to bring myself back to reality. It was amazing and I still feel flabbergasted by it all!

I have no doubt the brightest light was my wife, giving me her Christmas gift of enabling me to do what I did.
All I need to do next time is to learn to control this new ability and I look forward to further exploration, hopefully to "see" my wife "in person".
I also wonder whether having been attuned to Reiki 1 and 2 a few years ago has helped me achieve this so soon.

With love, light, harmony and peace.
roger.

The past is history, the future is a mystery.&&Today is a gift, that`s why it`s called the present.&&Let yourself enjoy today. It will never come again.&&&&&&Butterfly.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.