Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
afterlife verifications from brother (Read 1075 times)
linn
Ex Member

afterlife verifications from brother
Dec 25th, 2003 at 1:32pm

Hello all, some of you read in the past the posting of my brother's passing ( posted 11/3/03) and what transpired with my communication from him. My mother since then has been asking for some kind of communication from him herself. I told her to just hang in there as it will come. The family recently got together for the holiday and I found out that several in the family has gotten their own verification themselves from my brother.  My sister by the way who questions all this afterlife hooey as she called it, has perhaps become a beliver now. She said she had been thinking about my brother recently and fell into a light sleep on the couch when she was awakened by someone blowing hot air into her face, she thought it was her dog, she opened her eyes and no one was there,she closed them again and the hot breathe like air blew again into her face, she asked in her head if it was Kirk( my brother) and then felt a warm tingle go through her. My mother recently went to bed and was awakened by a music box going off in the middle of the night, she got up and checked it then went back to bed, an hour later it went off again,,,she said outloud if this is you Kirk I want to know, she said a loving peaceful feeling washed over her and she felt this was her verification from him. We were all sitting my living room discussing this the other night and discussing Kirk when my face and ear became hot, which has always been a sign to me that a spirit is present. I point blank asked my sister ( the skeptic) if her face felt hot, she said yes it did , but just one side . I responded, yep I know how that is. My mother said her face also felt warm. Well he is here right now because we have been talking about him I replied. My mother also reported than my other brother had a dream about kirk coming to him and saying that he will still be there for him.  I wish you all well, love linn

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.