Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21
Send Topic Print
My First Experiences!! - using what Bruce said in (Read 192173 times)
marilyn c
Ex Member

what did i do?
Reply #60 - Jun 15th, 2003 at 12:56pm

hi its me again i had another experience last night trying bruces technique, i dont think it can be analyzed but it confused me. again i was in deep concentration trying to communicate my son i spoke with him briefly and then a younger person come to me but as he started to speak it was like 10 people at one time was speaking also it confused me so much i had to get out of my concentration, was there others trying to talk to me at the same time are my other loveones trying to talk to me or what  and why so much confusion please give your opinion   marilyn c

IP Logged

Bruce Moen
Ex Member

Re: what did i do?
Reply #61 - Jun 15th, 2003 at 6:03pm

Marilyn,

>> was there others trying to talk to me at the same time are my other loveones trying to talk to me or what  and why so much confusion please give your opinion.  <<

It's possible that others were attracted to your communication with your son, and that they then attempted to communicate also.  I've had similar experiences and it can be very confusing when several people are trying to talk all at once.

I'm not sure how but evidently nonphysical folks have a way of knowing whether a physical person can see or hear them.  And often they want to talk to such a person either to try to understand what's happened to them, or sometimes to try to get a message relayed to a loved one.

You could think of like this . . .

You and a friend are in a country where every speaks a language different from yours, you don't understand their language and they don't understand yours.  You're standing in a crowd of people, talking to your friend in your native language.  In this crowd there are a few other people who also speak only your language and all of them are trying to get directions to someplace.  Some might need to know where the nearest toilet is, some a restaurant, some a gas station, and so on.  Those in the crowd who hear you speaking their language might all run over to you and start asking your for the directions they need.  If they are all trying to ask you at once it's pretty hard to answer any of them in all the confusion. 

In such a situation you might yell, "everyone stop talking please, I can only help one of you at a time!"  If they quiet down and wait their turn you could then focus your attention on just one of them, listen to what that person says, and do your best to assist that one person.  You could then focus your attention on the next person.

My feeling is that the situation you described is very similar.  Just too many people trying to talk to you at once.  And, that these could have been people who needed the kind of assistance that Helpers provide.  In that case, after the crowd quieted down you might treat it like a retrieval situation.  As you focus your attention on one of the people, whatever they ask you, you might say, "Oh, I'd like to introduce you to someone who can help you with that."  And intend to introduce the person to a Helper.  If you do this I know Helpers will be there doing their best to make contact with each of these people and retrieve them.

Those are my thoughts on it at the moment.

Bruce

IP Logged

Marta
Ex Member

An experience
Reply #62 - Jun 13th, 2003 at 2:15pm

Hi everyone.

Today I had an experience that I want to share with all of you, it was not a retrieval or an exploration to other realities, but it was nevertheless an incredible experience.
Lately, I have been mostly exploring my other focus (lifes), then today I decided again to explore some more.
I got relaxed, and with my *intent* in that, after I reached my normal state for exploring, I began thinking which place and time I wanted to explore, then totally unexpected I got the following information.

What are You? You hold the answer when you say: I AM HERE NOW.
In any moment of your existence, this is truly the only thing that you really know, I AM HERE NOW.

I =  is awareness of self.  The SELF.

AM = is the knowing of existence.  The BEING = IS.

HERE = is all places, universes, dimensions, realities.  The SELF is always HERE.

NOW = is all the manifestations of time.  The SELF is always in the NOW.

You NEVER say I am there, whichever place you find yourself you say I am here, because in truth there is only HERE, location is only a matter of perception.

You NEVER say I am in the past or the future, those are just manifestations of the NOW, also a matter of perception. You ALWAYS experience your being ness in the NOW.

Then:

SELF (awareness) IS (being) HERE (the only location) NOW (the only time).

You think you interpret what you perceive with your awareness, this is incorrect, what you perceive IS the manifestation of your awareness. What you perceive IS your reality.

After this information came to me, the most amazing thing happened, I saw images of different people, many faces, from different times and locations, I KNEW that all were different focus (lifes) of me, one after other, or better said, ALL was simultaneous, is so hard to express, I was experiencing what I only can define as an overview of ALL my focus (lifes), like a multidimensional awareness, and then, YES, I understood the information that was given to me, I AM HERE NOW.

This experience was very powerful, and made me realize that there is only HERE and NOW, we hold the awareness of ALL of our focus(lifes), if we aloud ourselves to become aware of that.
There is no need of going to any place, because there is NO places where to go, there is only HERE, and there is no different times to explore because there is only NOW.

This was my experience and what became evident to me. I just wanted to share this with all of you.

Thanks for listening.

LOVE
Marta

IP Logged

DanD
Ex Member

Retrieval...AND SOMETHING ELSE! dan checking in..
Reply #63 - Jun 9th, 2003 at 6:03pm

Well although i don't post much i am very busy exploring the afterlife.  I find that it relieves a tremendous amount of stress. 

Basically my retreivals have been basic with some validations....UNTIL last night.

This was really weird and it is the first time i was actually scared.  I'm actually shaking while i type because it's gotten under my skin a little.  Not frightening..just different and unexpected.

Anyway, I was doing a  retrival and this time got incredibly focused.  I retrieved a young boy named robert.  Basically he lived in some city and was hit by a car.  When i went into the high story apartment I saw Robert trying to shake his arm and get his attention.  his father was watching TV and paid no attention.  Anyway his mother was on the other couch sort of staring off into space and obviously still in morning.  Well I talked to the boy and ask him some stuff.  Basically i asked him what was wrong.  He said that they weren't showing him any attention and that neither were his friends.  i took him into the kitchen which was actually connected to the TV room in the apartment and we sat at the table. I told him that I was a friend of his parents and that i'd play with him.  I taught him how to play black jack with a deck of playing cards that were on the table when i got there.  I then told him that if he wanted, i could take him to a place where no one would ignore him and that he could play with other kids.  I said that he could play for a long time and not have to worry about anything and that when he was REALLY ready, his parents would come to pick him up.  He told me that he wasn't allowed to go anywhere with strangers.  I was like ("damn i thought i had convinced him to cross"  lol).  Anyway i tried to explain that his parents wanted me to take him but he didn't want to leave.  The whole time my helper who actually kind of looks like me except he seems older, was in the other corner to the left of the couch, next to the door.  I looked at him and said "what now."  He said , "hey robby,"  ..this got roberts attention and robert said , oh look it's my friend Jack from the park!!  I guess my helper was already getting to know him before he showed me the boy but he couldn;t convince him to go either.  Together we coaxed him to go with my helper and all was well.

NEXT...the weirdest thing happened. I decided to go with them a little bit and then i TOTALLY clicked out.  I mean totally..  20 min later I felt like i was thrown back into my body.  The weirdest thing was that the thing that woke me up was the feeling of a physical hand touching my hand.  I don't know if this was some kind of weird OBE or what but it kind of freaked me out.  Anyone have any ideas?

IP Logged

Marta
Ex Member

Two other physical dimensions
Reply #64 - Jun 3rd, 2003 at 7:16pm

Hi everyone.

After all my normal preparation for exploring, I contacted Ajtosh and told him that I wanted to explore other physical dimensions or realities. He as always said very well, if you are ready we could go.
The strange thing was that I did not have the usual *feeling* of fast inner movement, then I told him that I wasn't feeling anything, he said......'LOL, of course you don't, we are not increasing the frequency', then suddenly I saw a very strange cluster of white *domes*, it was like cylinders with the top in the form of a dome, different sizes and height, but all in an never ending composition of a cluster.
WOW....I said, what is that?,......who made those buildings?, then Ajtosh said.......'those are not buildings as you interpret, they are beings and buildings at the same time, in this dimension matter as you know it is aware of itself and grows by his own choice, you could think of them as something between crystals and amoebas, but neither....LOL', then I asked if they have intelligence, thinking process and emotions as us humans, Ajtosh answered.......'of course they have intelligence, very high indeed, but they don't process thought as you, and they don't experience emotions as humans do'.
Well Ajtosh, then what is the reason of this physical reality, he said, that what I saw is just one of many, many different manifestations in this reality, but in overall the main reason is to experience interconnect ness, you see they don't express individuality as humans do, they are self aware but without individuality.
For what I understood, in this dimension the line between what we call here on Earth *dead matter* and biological matter doesn't exist, both are integrated, is no separation, in this dimension there is not such thing as *dead matter*, perhaps in ours isn't either, but we are unable to perceive it.

After this interesting visit, Ajtosh took me to another physical dimension, in this one everything was semi-transparent, EVERYTHING, the beings there, in my perception looked more similar to humans, but with no defined features, and no sexual differences, then Ajtosh told me that they don't need any sexual activity, that procreation was by mentally manifesting the energy necessary to create another being, and it was done by the essence who wanted to manifest in this dimension, they just *pop* into this reality.
Ajtosh continued explaining to me, that the beings in this reality, which still is physical, don't experience solidity as us in our dimension, matter is more malleable and responsive energetically to thoughts, those beings are experiencing the same as us, but in a much faster rate and awareness of doing it, and without the experience of sex and physical needs as food, they have individuality and a very elevated subjective awareness, they use mental energy very succesfully, they don't use language in the way you use on Earth, they connect between themselves telepathically by concepts, not words.
I was in such amaze, seeing those beings, they are so gracious and everything was so ethereal, like watching a hologram, gosh.......it was so beatiful, it really didn't look as physical, must be another frequency of matter, by sure.
Then the telephone rings...in my house....damm, I forgot to disconnect it, and I was back to C1 inmediately, that sadly ended my experience.

Thanks for listening

LOVE
Marta

IP Logged

Ex Member

(No subject)
Reply #65 - Dec 31st, 1969 at 8:00pm

IP Logged

MARILYN C
Ex Member

did i or didnt i?
Reply #66 - May 30th, 2003 at 1:43pm

well not to sure what happened to me but i experience something last night doing Bruces technique I relaxed and try to talk to my son and i do believe now i did it.I asked him to take a ride with me  and go to the store with me to get something yo drink, well he did his favorite candy was 3 musketeers he not only asked for one he asked for three i asked him if he was alright he told me he was and he was happy he told me he loved me then told me he has to go for now, is this in my imagination or did i do it or am i crazy, i do feel a sense of relief today but cant remember all he told me please tell me i am not crazy and it is all in my mind because i desperatly want to contact him please give me your opinnion thanks marilyn c

IP Logged

Janice
Ex Member

For Bruce from an old friend-coming into my power
Reply #67 - May 29th, 2003 at 7:24pm

Hello! This message is mostly intended for Bruce, a man I will consider my friend forever.  I just wanted to touch base and discuss the amazing power of MY power over the universe that I am discovering!  Long ago Bruce taught me how to throw a question out to the universe and wait and see what happens........well I am a living testament to tell you all that the universe responds almost immediately once you know how to see it!  I am growing to the point where I can have a wish or desire in my heart, or a thought in my mind and in a day or two, an opportunity or chance presents itself.  In the past, I didn't see these things, to wrapped up in other stuff most of the time, now they are more and more apparent and it's very exciting!  My life has been changing by leaps and bounds and for the first time in my life, I am finding deep and true happiness...in myself. Everything is far from perfect, but where before there was what I saw as a constant battle, there is now a deep determination and trust, and by God it has changed my life. I have found that the more determined I am to raise my sword and fight and let not one man stand in my way, the quicker these conflicts disappear and seemingly fall at my feet!  It's just amazing to me!  Believe it or not, I'm so used to fighting futile battles, now that my soul is growing so much, the "wins" are almost anticlimatic!  HA!  I'm getting over that quickly enough though.  I even pulled out my paperwork from TMI and am wanting to go there, but it's just not time yet.
I have turned a corner.  I have climbed out of a pit. I have put my husband's suicide that I lamented over for 3 1/2 years now in the trash, literally this past weekend. I just got really fed up, and I wanted the part of my soul back that he had been hanging on to. So I raised my sword, faced off, and in one fell swoop, collected all the fractured aspects of my soul that had been stuck in a place I left many years ago.
Anyway, just wanted to shout out a hello and say thank you Bruce for what you do.  Your faith in me has stayed with me all this time.  I still draw on it. I do believe I am on a path to become something really amazing that this world will remember. I will always list you in my credits.
I love you.
The Flame burns on!
Janice Talarico

IP Logged

Bruce Moen
Ex Member

For Janice
Reply #68 - May 29th, 2003 at 9:06pm

Janice,

It's so good to hear from you and and to know your life is unfolding in such an amazingly wonderful way.  Sounds like that's quite a sword you're swinging and like you've retrieved a whole bunch of you recently.  BIG CONGRATS!!

I'm so happy to know the Flame burns on.  Since you first talked about it I felt it to be part of something really big.

I Love you too,

Bruce

IP Logged

Doyle
Ex Member

Austin Workshop Retrieval
Reply #69 - May 28th, 2003 at 7:34pm

I was one of the lucky few to attend the Austin workshop on the 17/18 and since I extended the trip I just returned home this past weekend. Going over my notes yesterday, I discovered I had made my first waking retrieval during one of the exercises.  Thanks Bruce, I was beginning to think I would never make it. Thanks also to John and Suzann for being such great hosts.
With Love,
Doyle

IP Logged

marcy
Ex Member

grandfather talking to dead
Reply #70 - May 28th, 2003 at 4:25pm

Hi! My Grandfather is in the hospital with Renal failure. He has been very sick for 3 months now. He hardly recognizes us. Most of the time when he is talking, he talks to people that have died along time ago. He has been calling his brother and his mom. He's been talking to a friend of the families that died back in 93'.  What is he doing? He lays there and looks around on the ceiling. I am worried. Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

Thanks!

IP Logged

Bruce Moen
Ex Member

Re: grandfather talking to dead
Reply #71 - May 28th, 2003 at 6:18pm

Marcy,

What you describe is far more common than most folks realize.  You can think of it like, as a person begins to make the shift from living physically to living nonphysically the "barriers" between these places get thinner.  As the barrier gets thinner it's easier for a person, like your Grandfather, to see and hear those who are now living nonphysically.  Like his brother, mom and his friend.

Actually, I see what's happening for your Grandfather as a good sign, so to speak.  Those who come to visit with him, like his brother, mom and his friend, are probably helping him to learn about and understand what comes after our physical lifetime.  This can serve to erase any fears he might have about what comes after physical life, where we go and how we live There.

This is exactly the sort of thing Helpers do to assist some people in the process of leaving this physical world and taking up residence in their new home.

Hope that's helpful,

Bruce

IP Logged

Ginny
Ex Member

Focus 23 Retrieval
Reply #72 - May 24th, 2003 at 7:15am

Hi everyone,

After leaving my two Disk members the other day I wanted to assist in a retrieval, if needed, somewhere...and this is what happened.

I seemed to be in a dense blackness and as I opened up to get a feel for where I was I was then looking at a short figure wearing a hooded, black robe. I couldn't see the person's face and nothing seemed to be happening. I did nothing as I could feel something really unpleasant about the environment and I jokingly asked myself what what going on.

I then watched as the right arm of the somebody underneath the robe began moving straight out and up, as if in slow motion. The scene had the feel of a Hollywood horror B movie or that's what came to mind. I opened up to feel if a Helper was around, or if I needed one, simply to explain what was happening. The arm, appearing as stiff as a board, then slowly bent at the elbow and proceeded to follow through with a repeated action that looked like stroking: slowly down and then back up and down again. I wasn't getting any information on what it was all about or who perhaps was on the receiving end of the stroking, but my interpreter started offering possible explanations.

I then had a better sense of the area and got that we were in a room....and then I realized that the person was combing someone's hair. I moved a little closer and then knew that the robed person was a young girl and she was grooming a doll's long, shiney, flaxen-colored hair. I then sensed there were several more dolls around her, on shelves, sitting everywhere. I could feel that the young girl seemed to be in some kind of a daze. She didn't seem to be aware of my presence at all, just continued to attend to a doll as if in a trance. I took a moment to bring to me as much PUL as I could gather and when I then visualized this energy going to her she stopped. I moved closer to her, feeling she was wondering what was happening...and then I could also feel her starting to slide back into her trance-like state again. I offered her more PUL and gently pulled the hood back and off her head. She looked up at me, a little curious, confused...and I told her how beautiful her dolls were and I knew of a place where she could have all the dolls she wanted.  As she continued staring at me with eyes that said she didn't know whether to hate me or not, I then just knew that she trusted no one...that she was most likely beyond my ability to help her (I don't know why she was in such a robe or why I 'saw' that kind of robe, and I was wondering at that moment what on Earth could have happened to her, but it felt bad--she had retreated to a place to block out memories I guess).

Suddenly feeling the presence of a Helper to my right and worried I'd lose the child to her ability to block out awareness of everyone, I told her my friend here with me had the most beautiful dolls, and with that she looked in the direction I was pointing, at the Helper. I sensed the Helper was female and as the two were then surrounded in a gold light it was obvious they were communicating and I felt a sense of relief as I backed away. Knowing she would now be ushered out of her isolation I left, feeling that this was one of the strangest retrievals I'd ever done in F23.

I then felt myself accelerating quickly...sensed a different Helper to my right and I knew we were going to another retrieval--which I'll post.

Thanks and much love,

Ginny

"Intelligence is knowing that which is important." Albert Einstein

IP Logged

Armando
Ex Member

Back from Austin Workshop
Reply #73 - May 20th, 2003 at 1:29pm

All,

Just wanted to thank Bruce (and all the participants) for a great workshop last weekend in Austin, TX. 

I learned a lot and I managed to do my first retrieval.  But like most learning experiences, I now have more questions than ever.

Happy exploring!

Regards, Armando

IP Logged

Ginny
Ex Member

Another trip beyond the ELS
Reply #74 - May 19th, 2003 at 11:18am

Hi everyone,

After doing my 3X3X3 preparatory process and placing the intent to be at my treehouse in Focus 27, by recalling the feel of the place, I was then instantly standing out on the treehouse deck, aware of a few windchimes playing their music.

I sensed no one else around and decided to go inside, to the center of the house where the huge tree supporting the house passes up through the flooring and out and beyond a cathedral type glass ceiling. Birds, squirrels, butterflies and a variety of insects you'd expect to find living in a tree were busy enjoying themselves. A great deal of light was cascading down through the branches and leaves and I had an urge to climb up onto a favorite branch and allow the tree to balance out my energy. So, after doing that and thus feeling relaxed, refreshed and ready for some adventure, I moved into the adjoining livingroom and saw Om sitting before the fireplace.

As I sat next to him on the couch I could feel he already knew where I wanted to go, his now familiar  kindness and humility all wrapped up in that brief smile of his. He indicated for me to watch the large fire in the fireplace in front of us and as I did I could feel him communicating how much as a child I had loved the colors of flames, wood turning into cadmium oranges, bright cherry reds...and for a moment I could hear the logs popping, hissing, shifting. Om's right shoulder touched my left, which I now understand to be a signal that we were about to blast off, so to speak (lol), and we were then suspended in and moving in blackness. I knew Om was escorting me beyond the ELS, to another locale one of our Disk members was/is experiencing and before I could give it more thought we were suddenly in a strange environment.

At first it appeared we were standing in a clearing within an ancient forest. I looked up to see what I guess were trees reaching up to a height much further than I've ever seen trees reach. They felt similar to 'trees' that I've experienced and yet they were different. In focusing down to the ground I had the impression their bottom branches were coming out of the soil as if they were half buried and struggling to break the surface. I had a brief feeling of what it must feel like to be a tiny bug in someone's garden or lawn. My attention was then drawn to several gold-white oblong shapes ahead, emerging from an area in deep shadow. I could feel they aware of us. I don't know if they were 'people' or entities but they were aware of us and I could feel they were not only curious but longing to meet. As I opened up to send a greeting and move toward them I was suddenly jetted straight up and away from the landscape. I could feel Om to my left and twice I expressed disappointment at being rushed out of the scene. He didn't offer an explanation.

We were then in a vast blackness, looking down at a massive, whitish rectangular structure slightly curved and I understood that somewhere within it was the landscape we had just left. Now Om was communicating and I was getting that in this vast area or wherever we were, there were no planets. He said what we were observing could be loosely associated with solid objects, such as planets and so forth in the universe I was familiar with, but in this 'universe' (somehow this word seems so limiting to how the area we were in felt but I have no other means at the moment to explain it) the idea of matter, in any kind of density, didn't exist. Matter, shapes, the concept of solidification...didn't exist. I said to him, "But the place we were just at was surely some kind of gathering of dense...energy or matter." He answered, "No. It was not. That was your interpretation of it." Since going on these jaunts with Om I've been getting better at accepting being thoroughly confused. As I was trying to absorb this he indicated we focus our attention somewhere else and I didn't even question it, just tagged along as it felt we were then observing something, or someone, else.

Not too far from us was a conglomerate of white-gold orbs or large balls, surrounded by a soft light which contrasted sharply with the immense blackness. Each orb seemed to be comprised of intense, sparkling light---so bright that they appeared to be creating shadows. I then felt a new presence to my immediate right and got that this was a Disk member familiar with this 'universe'. It/he/she was in full knowledge of why Om and I were there and seemed to be content with not offering much more than that. Oooookay.

I was fascinated with the orbs. Om communicated that they spent a great deal of their time creating...creating ideas. I asked if they were creating solid matter worlds and he said no. Just ideas. They didn't get involved with solid anything as I understand it to be. The orbs were just manifesting ideas. I had the feeling that they were existing within a high level of energy...or a state free from limits, a sense of immense intensity as they continuously shared 'ideas'. I'm sure there was much more to their world of 'creating ideas' than what I was able to perceive but that's all I was getting.

I'm not sure when but at some point the presence of the Disk member to my right left. I then experienced an overwhelming desire to want to know what it was like to be one of these orbs and understood from Om that I could do that, but I most likely wouldn't understand most of it. I immediately projected my attention right into the cloud of light and activity and felt suspended in softness. I consciously turned my mind off and just opened up. I could feel my surroundings, which in my mind's eye appeared to be like a whitish indirect light with quick flashings of opaque colors, begin to move around and eventually into me...and I was then in what I can only describe as a moment of Now: any sense of before or after and all thinking stopped. The only way I can describe it is I was for a moment suspended in a kind of nothingness that was loaded with life--if that makes any sense. Om was right: I just couldn't grasp what it was really like. My notion of nothingness was probably likened to a child trying to understand an ocean by feeling a single drop of water. But I came away with the feeling that their entire premise was one involving the creation of ideas that was at a level or in an area of consciousness that my pee-brain would not be able to interpret, much less misinterpret.

I was then back outside the orb cloud, flanked by Om and the other Disk member, intent on rerunning as much as possible through my mind to recall later. I was then getting the information I think from the guy to my right (the Disk member), which said in essence that he/she had orchestrated my brief orb experiment, and that he moved into and out of this area of consciousness at will, in full awareness of this world as well as it's connection with and existence within our Disk.

I was thinking about how the entire ELS was one grand idea and how all of us have chosen to experience 'ideas', when I understood that it was time for me to return. I thanked both of them as we were heading back and as I then felt myself moving even faster their presence was gone. For some reason I looked back and up and saw Om smiling a goodbye. I quickly tossed him a feeling of gratitude and then turned my attention to wanting to participate in a retrieval.

Well thanks for reading and much love to all,

Ginny

"Intelligence is knowing that which is important." Albert Einstein

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.