Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 21
Send Topic Print
My First Experiences!! - using what Bruce said in (Read 191976 times)
Bruce Moen
Ex Member

Re: cont. sleeping, Bruce please respond
Reply #30 - Aug 19th, 2003 at 11:05pm

Linn,

>> I am not sure if this male is needing time to heal or if I should intervene. Would you please explain dying while in a unconscious state. <<

From your description it may be that this young man hasn't regained consciousness since his death.  I don't mean to imply that this is generally the rule for those who die in this way, it's just that his younger brother being there, appearantly trying to wake him up, kind of gives me that indication.

Sometimes a person who is unconscious at death could be thought of as someone who was asleep and dreaming, and dies during the dream.  The dream may continue and without the physical body's needs to awaken the person they may remain in the dream.  From the dreamer's perspective nothing has changed, they are still just asleep and dreaming.  That's one of the ways people can get stuck after death. 

As to intervening I've done it a number of times when it was, later, obviously inappropriate, and no harm was done.  When you encounter the young man again you might consider having a little conversation with his younger brother, explaining that you'd like to try to wake the young man up.  You might treat the younger brother as a Helper you've come to assist.  Then, do whatever seems appropriate as a way to wake him up.  And "appropriate" has lots of leeway.  Blowing a bugle, or shouting orders like a superior officer wouldn't be out of line if a softer approach gets no where.  Once he wakes up bring his attention to his brother.

If the young man is actually in a healing process that you're disturbing, in my view it's no worse than waking someone up physically who needs more sleep.

The best part is, the experience sounds like an opportunity to learn more about the very thing you're asking about.

Love,

Bruce

IP Logged

Peach
Ex Member

animal communication
Reply #31 - Aug 17th, 2003 at 6:52pm

A couple of evenings ago, my e-mail was bombarded with cat and dog obituaries. Needless to say, it was unnerving and depressing.  I finally discovered the
main address they were coming from and got a confirmation of unsubscription from the website.

But that didn't stop more obituaries from flooding my mailbox.  Finally I put a block on all the senders.

The next day, a friend said on that same evening her cat died.

In retrospect I now believe this was a type of after-death communication.  But while this was happening, I thought I was losing my marbles.

IP Logged

linn
Ex Member

still busy being a teen
Reply #32 - Aug 17th, 2003 at 8:03am

Last night I had my spirit group meet here, we meet at least once a month in my home. Each person having their own unique ability and sharing this with each other. Someone in the group invited a new couple to join, as we were getting acquainted, the wife asked me if I would try and tune into a teen niece of hers who passed over last year. I tuned in and saw that the teen was busy participating with activities that looked like soccer games, this girl said the accident that caused her passing was just plain stupid, but then communicated  who cares I can still be a teenager having fun here. It was amazing this girls attitude, how she accepted so readily the circumstance and got on with the business of continued existence . This is not always the case with majority of folks who pass over from similar circumstances like hers was. Her energy was so light and airy was a pleasure tuning in to it. Just wanted to share this little tid bit,,,,,love linn

IP Logged

Ginny
Ex Member

A F23 Retrieval
Reply #33 - Aug 15th, 2003 at 11:06am

Hi everyone,

Once I got comfortable and took some deep, slow breaths, I remembered the feeling of being in a blissful state of relaxation and could then feel my physical surroundings just kind of melt away from my awareness. It wasn't long before the 3D blackness appeared all around and I just remained there for awhile, watching it, wondering.

I then began struggling with my attention wanting to focus back in on my physical life--stuff I'd be doing later in the day--and so after awhile, knowing I wanted to help in a retrieval wherever needed, I sent out a request for a Helper to appear, "cause I obviously needed help too", I joked (just finding it a little difficult to concentrate).  Within a few seconds I felt the presence of someone nearby and a whitish, human looking shape was to my right. I felt a sense of warmth and knew the Helper was female. Her presence made me realize I was in a prone position--I had to look slightly down to see her. So I quickly moved down and stood close to her and immediately picked up on her hair...naturally curly brown waves parted in the middle and just touching her shoulders. She was wearing a dress belted at the waist and ending just below the knee. She seemed pleased to see me but she was also radiating a sense of wanting to get on with business. I felt her take my right hand and turn slightly, hinting it was time to go and help someone, so I didn't ask about her attire. 

There was a brief sensation of movement and I watched the Helper then raise her right arm as she was looking straight ahead of us. I had the feeling she was rapidly communicating with me and I was missing most of it...but what I got was she had not been able to help someone that she cared very much about. I could feel her concern and desire to want to end whatever turmoil they were in.

And suddenly I was then seeing what appeared to be about a twenty foot ring of white, frantic energy, kind of like watching a circle of lightning bolts rapidly moving upward, intersecting with each other and disappearing about ten feet from its base. My first thought was we were in the BST but got a no from the Helper. As we moved closer I was fascinated and then taken slighty off guard as I realized there was someone standing inside the ring. I then understood that the frenzied energy ring--which I opened up a bit to feel--was a manifestation of the person inside. I had never seen anything like this before and although I wanted to study it more the Helper was communicating that we needed to enter the ring. Because I had felt a sense of wildness from the circle I hesitated, but I then knew it would be fine to pass through it, which we did.

We were then standing several feet away from an elderly woman. My mind of course started racing and I made it stop as the Helper didn't seem to respond to the possible explanations I was entertaining. The woman was in despair and extremely frightened. On the surface it seemed she had created a kind of hell for herself and as I was wondering why she was in Focus 23, in such an awful state of isolation, I think the Helper was finally able to break through my thinking...because I was then seeing fire all around us. We were surrounded by flames that felt as if they were moving inward. I asked if the woman had died in a fire and the Helper offered a slow nod--which told me I hadn't really been tuned into her well until now (lol).

Just as I began hurriedly wondering what to do, as if superimposed over that mental question, came not only the idea to appear to the elderly woman as a fire fighter, but I was instantly wearing a heaviness that said 'fire fighting gear' to me. I moved quickly to her and could see she had her hands on her face and she was terrified. I sensed a lot of roaring noise and so shouted to her, "Fire department! Fire department!" As her eyes moved to me I could feel her suddenly take in my presence, but she was paralyzed to the spot so I picked her up. I kept repeating we were there to get her out as she remained  stiff, slumping a little over my shoulder.

Once out of the circle she sat down on something I couldn't see (the surrounding area was all blackness) and still seemed to be in shock but also relieved she had been rescued. The Helper then approached her--and I didn't have to offer introductions--the elderly woman could not only perceive her but knew her.  They embraced and I backed away, sensing the elderly woman was crying about her home burning down.

A minute or two later the Helper then moved toward me as I watched more Helpers surround the elderly woman, and she answered my silent questions: she had been the woman's daughter at one time. Her mother, in that time frame (which I sensed was around the middle of the last century), had pushed her family out of her life to the point she ended up living alone in her old age, anxious and troubled about what such behavior would bring her once she died. I thanked her for including me in the retrieval and eventually moved away from the scene, glad as all get-out the older woman was finally out of that situation.

Well, thanks for reading and much love to all,

Ginny

"Intelligence is knowing that which is important." Albert Einstein

IP Logged

Touching Souls
Ex Member

Retrieval of a Past Life
Reply #34 - Aug 6th, 2003 at 6:10am

A few nights ago I asked Virgil on the 3rd Eye Board what past life I needed to retrieve next. I got the name of Chusve, a female in the year 9 AD. I wrote to a friend for confirmation from her guidance  and it was confirmed. She also got that it was in Russia or Poland, lots of snow, Chusve was 23 living with her father, her mother had already died. Her father sold
her to a man as his wife and he beat her to death, murdered her when she was 24 and was stuck.

So last night I  put on my headphones and listened to my free flow F27 tape.  I kept losing focus for awhile but then remembered why I was there. We (Virgil and I) were in a hut and found Chusve just sitting and staring with a look of no life in her eyes at all.  I started talking to her and am not sure what I said but I saw that there was no recognition of anything in her eyes. So I pulled her to me and started rocking her, telling her that everything was okay now, that she was safe, he couldn't hurt her anymore and just kept rocking her and talking to her. I felt her move a little and looked to Virgil and telepathically told him to move us to
F27. The surroundings sort of blurred and then cleared up again and we were in a small house with a woman standing there smiling. She reached down to Chusve and pulled her to herself. It was her mother and I knew that she would eventually be okay.  It was hard for
me to let go of her and when I took the headphones off, I cried some. I feel a deep connection to her, moreso than to any of my other past lives. Maybe it's because of the abuse, I don't know. But I can still feel her against my heart.

Only 3 more past lives to retrieve now.

Love,
Marilyn

IP Logged

BruceMoen
Ex Member

Mellen-Thomas Benedict NDE
Reply #35 - Aug 3rd, 2003 at 7:15am

A friend sent this NDE account and I agree with her, it's worth the five minutes it takes to read it.

Mellen-Thomas Benedict NDE URL:

www.near-death.com/experiences/reincarnation04.html

Bruce

IP Logged

linn
Ex Member

"interesting aspects with animals"
Reply #36 - Aug 1st, 2003 at 12:25pm

Last weekend I got a call from a lady who I did some spirit readings for, she owns a large horse farm and wanted to know if I would come there and communicate with some of her horses. I have never done animal communication  before. I said all I could do was try. One of the riders who boards her horse there wanted to know if her horse was happy with her and if he enjoyed being in the horse shows. I tuned into him, the horse kept showing me pictures of a young male . I asked her who was the young male, appeared to be a boy around 12 or so that the horse was showing me. She blinked in surprise and said I have a son around that age. Does he ride this horse I asked, not really she replied, he does come out here with me sometimes and visits him, this is my horse and its important for the horse to want to be happy while doing the shows . Well this horse has bonded with this boy and wants to be around him more often I replied. She was amused but puzzled why the horse picked the boy over her. I cannot say why, except he bonded with the young male and missed the boy when he did not come with the mother.   I moved on to a different stall and tried tuning into a very grumpy horse with a attitude problem,, I picked up that he had a sore jaw with pain going up into his head. I asked about that,, yes he had a tooth problem in the past which was addressed, well I replied its not cleared entirely up and its shooting pain into his head, no wonder he is grumpy.  I then moved to a stall where a female horse was moping around like she was love sick. She wanted to be with a male horse two stalls down, but he was being saved to breed with the female horse next to him, now the love sick horse totally disliked the other female horse and if given a chance would show her how much. I advised moving her totally away from the two mating horses, for this was driving her nuts, knowing she could not be with the male. The male horse had such a giant ego over all of this, really made me laugh. I find it extremely interesting how horses or any animal can show us pictures in our heads of what their feelings are.  love linn

IP Logged

Touching Souls
Ex Member

Retrieval of Last 5 Aspects From This Life
Reply #37 - Jul 30th, 2003 at 9:30am

Last night I decided I'd better retrieve those 5 aspects of myself from this life that I need to do. I knew they were all from the 28 years of abuse with Virgil.  So I put on a hemi-sync Metamusic, Inner Journey, on my little stereo (no headphones) and closed my eyes and quieted my mind and then asked for an aspect that was lost to come to me. I saw the time when we were on the BMW motorcycle and he asked me to get off and raise the shocks which was very hard to do when the bike wasn't on the center stand.  I couldn't no matter what I did.  He got off the bike and kicked
me square in the *ss with his boot.  I went down in terrible pain way up inside of me. He put the bike on the center stand and then did it so easily.  I got up and we went to Gemco, a discount store not far away,
but I got such bad pains in my lower abdomen that I almost passed out and we had to go home.  This eventually led to me having my hysterectomy and I had 'chocolate' ovaries (had bled) and I'm sure that was from the kick. I couldn't go to the doctor until the purple bruises left which was about a month later.

So anyway this aspect of me that was in pain on the ground came to me crying and I held her and pulled her close to my heart chakra and told her that it was all over with and that she was coming back into me. Then
I waited while she gradually disappeared into my heart chakra.

Next I asked for another aspect to come and the scene from a trip to the desert passed in front of me. We were in our mini motor home and I was standing in the back holding the refrigerator door closed as the desert
trail was very bumpy. I can't remember what set him off, but all of a sudden he slammed on the brakes and I went flying, hitting my body in different parts by banging into the sharp corner of the stove, the
refrigerator door hitting me, and many bruises.  He looked back and said it served me right.  I called the crying aspect of me to come to me and held her and told her that it was over and wouldn't ever happen again. I
held her to my heart chakra until she slowly disappeared into me.

Next I asked for another aspect to come and I remembered the time he had me trapped in the hallway and kept beating my face with the handle end of the flyswatter (plastic).  He kept poking it into my nose and cheeks and chin until it felt like I didn't have a face anymore.  I again pulled her to my heart chakra and told her that it was okay, it was over and wouldn't ever happen again and that I loved her and waiting while she slowly dissolved into me.

Next I asked for the 4th aspect to come and saw myself getting hit with his Wellington type black boots in the head, over and over again until blood was running down my face. This was the only time I had to go to the hospital emergency room to get stitched up.  Again, I pulled the crying aspect to me and told her it was over and that I loved her and she dissolved into my heart chakra.

For the 5th aspect, so many different times came into my vision that I didn't know which one to do, so then I decided that I would gather all the pain, fear, hurt, anger and resentment into my arms in one fell swoop and pulled it all to my heart chakra and told them all that it was over and that it would never happen again.  And that I loved all the aspects. I watched as it all disappeared into my heart chakra and I also saw all the pain, fear, hurt, anger and resentment flowing out my crown chakra, sort of like bees leaving the nest and there were hundreds, thousands of them.  It reminded me a lot of "The Green Mile" where all that 'stuff' came out of his mouth.

Love,
Marilyn

IP Logged

Ginny
Ex Member

Party Town in the BST
Reply #38 - Jul 29th, 2003 at 3:09pm

7-29-03                            Party Town

While waiting in the 3D blackness I requested to meet with a Helper in order to help in a retrieval wherever necessary. Within a few seconds I saw a person off in the distance  approaching slowly, wearing what looked like a huge sombrero. As they got closer I thought to myself this was weird and dismissed what was happening, sending out another request for a Helper. I then had a clear image of a male standing within ten feet of me, on the tall side wearing a white shirt and pants, with the kind of exaggerated sombrero sold in tourists shops in the Southwest. His grin suggested he was enjoying my confusion. There are times when I don't like being kept in the dark, so to speak, and as I was wondering what this meant (were we going to visit with someone who use to live in Mexico? A battle scene from perhaps the Alamo or something?) I tried to stop myself from laughing out loud as the Helper moved his torso in a way, suggesting, "Don't I look great?". I said sure, and then started laughing anyway as he continued staring at me with eyes filled with  mirth. "Does this have anything to do with retrieving?" I asked. I could then feel him drop his facetiousness as his smile indicated warmth, and he answered with, "Yes, let's go."

We were then moving through blackness and within a few seconds I was experiencing what I guess was a wall, or a wide band of the energy of a certain place and knew we were somewhere in the Belief System Territories. I paused for a moment to kind of analyze the energy because it didn't feel heavy or incredibly loaded with negativity--something I often experience in this area of consciousness. I seemed to be seeing a dull, grayish display of static electricity or something similar. I opened slightly and could sense that it was certainly very active but without a depressing feel to it. 

With Mr. Sombrero beside me we then entered into the world and were then standing in a long line of people, apparently waiting to enter a large building. Everyone in line was standing in pairs, side by side, one pair in front of the next, and I could feel that all were anxious to get inside. As we slowly moved forward I tried to understand what was going on as the two whitish, humanoid forms in front of us were quite animated...talking, laughing. The Helper seemed to be content in waiting his turn to enter right along with everyone else, so I just observed the other buildings and street, the sunshine, the over-all feeling of the city that wasn't really unpleasant.

We then entered a large area that felt like a ballroom. A high ceiling with chandeliers loomed over hundreds of people wearing costumes. It was the largest party or costume ball I'd ever seen. A male decked out with a mask and cape approached with a tray of martinis, saying, "Oh good--more newbies!". I took my drink, noticing there was no olive, and brought it up to my nose and inhlaed but couldn't detect any alcohol (lol!). The Helper, still to my right, seemed to be enjoying himself as we watched women sweep by in dresses and outfits from unknown centuries, men in everything from conservative get-ups to flamboyant costumes moving around, some dancing. Musical instruments were sounding off somewhere and for some reason it seemed as if a lot of horns or trumpets were blaring. I focused in on the Helper's costume and said something like, "So now I get it. That's quite a costume you've got there." He laughed and said I should take note of the outfit I was in and with that I looked down and perceived a light colored, floor length robe, long colorful plumes sticking out from some kind of hat on my head. I smiled as he grinned in response and he then turned his attention back to the crowd.

We then moved with several others outside to a spacious, open courtyard complete with a large fountain. I was wondering who we were there to help out of this world as everyone seemed to be having a blast. I started asking the Helper questions, such as, why such a world as this one had been created in the first place and understood from him that the people there had intense fun partying, or being anyone but themselves. They absolutely loved 'fabricating' themselves into new personalities and fooling other party-goers...I guess by attending costume balls. He said that if it felt as if we were being stared at it was because many there were wondering if we were actually frequent guests, camouflaged to fool everyone into thinking we were new arrivals or whatever. There didn't seem to be anything malicious in what they were doing, they just loved cocktail chit-chat and pretending...and all the activities and pleasures that accompanied such a lifestyle. For some reason I found it difficult to believe that there were enough party-goers to populate an entire BST world and the Helper said that many of the 'worlds' in the BST were actually small. If one needed to use the concept of 'space' to even determine 'size', some of these worlds at times consisted of nothing more than, say, a ballroom, or the size of a small town. Some were as spacious as a 'world', others much smaller.

I then asked how we were ever going to, first, find someone who didn't want to be there anymore, and second, help them out. I got my answer as a part of me then flew straight up toward the ceiling and returned to my 'costumed body' in a fraction of a second, much like having a really fast OOBE. No one was aware of what had happened except me, and I'm sure, the Helper. I then knew what to do. I announced to several people standing near us that I came from a place where we could fly...where flying was the norm--no big deal actually. Everyone fell silent. I continued with this, allowing myself to brag about it as if it was the most outrageous party activity in the universe. I then slowly moved up off the ballroom floor, floating a few feet above everyone, and then arranged my body in a sitting position--knees bent with feet under me. I returned to standing on the floor next to the Helper, realizing everyone seemed transfixed. When I asked if anyone wanted to visit this flying place, I felt an immediate uncertainty...with the exception of one party-goer. He stuck his face forward between two people in front of him and said he was interested. He was short with dark hair, seemed middleaged...and interestingly, he didn't seem to be wearing a costume or if he was it was certainly not an attention-getter. I sensed he felt out of place and maybe even bored with his surroundings and was willing to try something else.

Without another thought I was then moving away with him, momentarily through a grayish black, and we came to what I then knew was the Reception Center in Focus 27...and several people were there ready to greet him, floating a few feet off the grass and walkway. As I turned to leave I could feel he was thrilled to be in a place of such marvel.

I went straight back to the Party Town in the BST and found the Helper inside the ballroom, dancing. Everyone was dancing, having a good time. He looked over at me and grinned as he was doing a kind of 'bump 'n grind' modern day dance with his hips, holding his arms out slightly, his sombrero bobbing to the beat of his movements. I've never seen a Helper like this before and I just started laughing again. I mean I really lost it. The look on his face was so....human. I breifly wondered where more new arrivals were and was told I had initially stood in line with them. Oh.

I then communicated that it felt best I leave and return to C1 and he nodded, still dancing, letting me know he understood. His smiling eyes followed me as I moved away and before I lost sight of him he sent me a quick message, saying that if I ever wanted to return to Party Town it would be much appreciated. Apparently Helpers were quite busy there.

Well...the afterlife is never ever boring---Shocked).

Much love to all,

Ginny

IP Logged

Krisa
Ex Member

Hotel Retreival
Reply #39 - Jul 25th, 2003 at 11:04am

I travel for a living so while I am in a hotel in Washington DC,I decide to go see what my son is up to. I go to my beach place.
Lots of love around me, it is almost overwhelming. After some great conversation, I say "Go for a retrieval?"  I end up back in the hotel room. I can feel a man there. His name is Charles-"Charlie." He
asks if I can really see him. I tell him sort of - I can feel him and know where he is and what he is saying. He worked on building the subway in Washington DC when they first started construction. He was dressed an older tweed jacket and hat. Felt he might have been supervising the construction. He kept asking me "you can really see me?" I kept reinforcing that "Yes I could." He was amazed by this. I said we can go someplace that is wonderful and limitless. He liked that idea. I told him we can go right out the window. He didn't like that at all. A lady named Kathleen showed up-I didn't get much on her except she was from his era. She might have been a helper playing into the scene or not. I know she was requesting help also. Not knowing how to get them out of there, I told them I was holding my son's hand "Can you see him?" They had a hard time seeing him. I got a little emotional how much I loved having him there with me. I think the emotion did the trick because they were finally able to see him. I told them Kevin would take them to a wonderful place. Then away they went. I thought it was cool that I was brought back to the physical place I was at to do a retrieval, it was surprising and really cool.  Love Krisa

IP Logged

JohnH
Ex Member

Retrieval
Reply #40 - Jul 23rd, 2003 at 12:41pm

I gave my intention to participate in a retrieval and was greated by a helper/guide.  She introduced herself as Gwenith... I either keep getting different guides, or each time he/she puts on a different persona.

She took me to someone she called "the enchanted one"... I thought the name was a little goofy, even for a guide to use, but I went.

To me (interpreter overlay) this person looked like an elf or fairy that I'm sure I've seen in a movie somewhere.  I think they were femail.  She was completely alone, but seemed fairly happy.  She was using her imagination to create beautiful colors and images ... within her space.

She wasn't afraid of me... so I asked her why she was  there.  She explained that if she left her protected space, they (??) would get her.  I guess she was afraid of being attacked by something... so she had closed herself in and was alone. 

I sent an image to the guide that she should present herself as an elf/fairy person to help move her out of her fear.   Soon after, about 10 elf/fairy people showed up in this woman's protected space, all saying that they were there to take her to a much bigger protected space... and off they went.

Well, I have to say, the elf/fairy stuff is not my usual cup of tea... but that's what happened.

IP Logged

Herb
Ex Member

10 year-old boy "sees" angels
Reply #41 - Jul 19th, 2003 at 6:54pm

Ryan Reynolds, 10-year-old boy with a brain tumor died, but not before he reported seeing his grandparents who've been dead for years (grandparents who died before his birth).

The angels appear on film. People here spend a lot of time working with "angels." Thought you'd enjoy seeing your friends at work. Story at link below.

IP Logged

Ginny
Ex Member

Focus 23 Retrieval of a suicide
Reply #42 - Jul 18th, 2003 at 8:12am

Hi everyone,

Onced relaxed and after sending out my willingness to connect with a Helper and assist in a retrieval wherever needed, I was greeted immediately by one who communicated a sense of concern about someone stuck. They hadn't been able to get the person's attention, apparently for quite awhile.

I was then aware of someone off in the distance, shouting, agitated. As we got closer I saw a man, perhaps in his 50's or 60's,  talking angrily to no one. He seemed to be in a kitchen, at one moment sitting and the next standing quickly, having an argument and periodically picking up a rifle and then setting it back in a corner.

I decided to just watch for a moment as information started coming to me, and I understood he was extrememly upset about possibly losing his job. He was waiting for a phone call from his employer and had been rehearsing what he'd say.

When I stepped forward I said hello, a hello that conveyed friendliness, calmness... and he reached for his rifle and aimed it at me.  I sat down very slowly, across from him at a table, telling him he had nothing to fear, that I was there to help and then asked him what the problem was. He seemed to be caught off guard that I was there and yet he never questioned what I was doing in his kitchen. He was much more interested in pleading his case with anyone who would sympathize with him. He must have decided I was okay because the rifle disappeared and he pushed a folder of paper towards me, stabbing his finger towards the bottom of the top page, saying the company had 'written him up' for some infraction...and after forty years of devoted service he was convinced they were harrassing him, being unfair. I nodded and told him it seemed at times corporations didn't appreciate their workers. I asked what he did at the job and was immediately seeing what appeared to be the inside of a manufacturing plant: lots of large machinery clanking and operating. The macines were producing large rolls of wide brown paper and he then said the company manufactured butcher paper, as well as other paper products. He had worked his way up through the years and was entrusted with maintenance--to make sure everything ran smoothly and on time. We talked a little more about about how unfair it all was, as I rapidly wondered what to do and silently asked for advice from the nearby Helper. The man had calmed down a bit but was starting to get angry again.

I then diverted his attention by saying that I had a friend with me who had helped in a similar job situation I had experienced awhile back. He was with a non-profit organization, a mediate agency of sorts, and he'd be willing to talk with his employer on his behalf. I told him he had a good track record for helping employees to keep their jobs. I then held my left arm out as the Helper approached and watched as he held his right arm out over the table to shake the man's hand. He (the man stuck)hesitated, asking if the mediator was really a lawyer and I said no. They shook hands and the Helper was then discussing something with him and I backed away, knowing everything was going to be okay.

Within a minute or two he left with the Helper and I stayed, staring at the empty kitchen, wondering what had brought the man to be there in such isolation. I then sensed someone to my left and another Helper offered a willingness to answer any questions. What I then got was that the man had actually lost his job when in the physical, been fired...and had committed suicide at home. His life long position with the company had basically been his whole life (having been fired was an all out attack on his self esteem) and he had gotten to the point where he wanted his suicide to provoke guilt in his employer. In a final moment of depression, rage, and need for revenge, he had killed himself, thinking such an act would be some kind of retaliation. I found it interesting that he had ended up in a situation where he was under the impression he was still employed, preparing to fight his cause...as if actually losing his job was something he just couldn't face.

I thanked the Helper, knowing the man was okay now, and then headed out to check on a friend.

Thanks for reading and much love,

Ginny

IP Logged

Touching Souls
Ex Member

Retrieval of Aspect From Past Life
Reply #43 - Jul 9th, 2003 at 8:15pm

I found out from Virgil, my guidance that I had a past life aspect to retrieve. Her name was Lydia. The year was 1455. She had a 2 year old daughter who died when she got caught in Lydia's weaving. Lydia was so grieved that she didn't want to live without her daughter and killed herself and was stuck, still in grief.

Tonight I listened to my hemi-sync tape and along with Virgil as the Helper, went to see Lydia. We found her in a dark place, just sitting and rocking back and forth and moaning her grief. I called to her but she didn't hear. I got down close to her and took her hands in mine and started talking softly to her, telling her that she was in the afterlife where Maron, her daughter was and that they could be together again. She finally looked at me with a look of wonder on her face. Just then a little girl came running over to Lydia and Lydia held her and rocked her and I knew she would be okay. There was a slight shift in perception and I realized that in that moment, we had all moved to Focus 27 and that Lydia would soon have visitors who would help her to adjust to her new life. Wink

Love,
Marilyn

IP Logged

Touching Souls
Ex Member

Retrievals in Iraq
Reply #44 - Jul 5th, 2003 at 9:59pm

A gal on an email group said that one of her students had an American serviceman come to her who was killed in Iraq in some underground place. She said there were several there and they were angry that they had been killed. She asked for anyone in the group to retrieve
them.

This afternoon I went after the American service men. My deceased husband Virgil always goes with me as a Helper/Guide. We got there and found several, don't know for sure how many. We appeared as military men
and brought them out of the underground area to helicopers that were
waiting with many helpers around. It was fast and easy. Wink

Love,
Marilyn

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 21
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.