Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 21
Send Topic Print
My First Experiences!! - using what Bruce said in (Read 192010 times)
linn
Ex Member

" Reuniting"
Reply #45 - Jul 4th, 2003 at 12:36pm

Hello all, 
Thought I would share this with you, yesterday my husband had to make a call to a client at her home and asked me if I wanted to come along as it was out in the countryside and the drive there would be nice. He briefly said this lady would like the company as she recently lost her husband, of course my ears perked up at hearing she recently lost her husband. As we approached the long winding lane toward her farm house, I heard part of a name in my head, I tuned in and saw in my head a scene,  a elderly tallish male along with another younger male and these two were building or working on completeing a house on a farm, the farm buildings were there but the house was still being worked on. The younger male was shorter than the elderly male, and showed me his strong muscular arms as he moved parts of lumbar about. The tallish elderly male was giving advice as well as helping him. I let the scene go at the moment. We entered this lady's home and sat down. She said I have some news as well as some paper work I want you to look at, she paused and with a smile said, I found out I have bone cancer. You could tell she was not at all upset by this. She recently lost her husband two months ago  and a year and half ago their only child a middle aged son passed away from a lengthy illness he had always lived with them. I walked over and looked at the family pictures, there was her tallish husband and shorter in height son standing side by side smiling. The son in the picture was ill and thin, but in my head I saw him healthy and robust. I tuned into the scene again, saw a dog wagging its tail next to them, I asked her if they had a dog,, she told me the lengthy story of how they lost the dog, I nodded and smiled. Then the tallish male in my head gave me part of a name again, it started with a M and was a short sounding name with a strong Mo sound, I knew this elderly's man first name began with a M but he kept insisting there was another M. The lady was chatting away then said, you know my son never called me mom but always called me Mo,,,, I laughed and nodded, then the phone rang, she went over and picked it up, she kept saying hello , hello,,, she sighed and replied , you know these last two months this phone rings all the time, I walk over and pick it up and no one is there. I wanted to shout,, oh but there is, its your husband on the other end,, but saw in my head the busy building and completing of the house on the farm  awaiting the reuniting of the three of them again. I wish you all well, love linn

IP Logged

Ginny
Ex Member

a F23 retrieval and a bit more
Reply #46 - Jul 2nd, 2003 at 9:34am

Hi everyone,

When a Helper appeared I communicated a desire to assist in a retrieval wherever needed, and as we were then moving slowly through blackness I sensed  we were just above an area of soil. Reaching down with my right foot I felt solid ground and realized we were in a dense forest. The Helper was female and I could feel from her that she had been concerned for quite some time about the person we were going to help.

We were suddenly moving again, following close behind a little girl. She was running as fast as her 3-4 year old legs could manage. She then was climbing up something, ahead and to my left, and I then understood she was anxious to hide...into what I initially thought was a small earth mound wedged between two trees but as I watched her disappear I realized it was a huge pile of leaves and branches about five feet in height. The Helper and I remained still, listening...as the child sat somewhere inside the mound.

I stepped forward, sensing she was frightened and doing her best to not utter a peep, and I made sure my "hello" was soft, carrying a nonthreatening feeling in it. Her reaction didn't involve answering me but I could feel her sudden awareness of my presence made her freeze. As I moved to the base of the 'shelter' I sent out a mental hello again (and something that rarely happens, I was simultaneously saying a few stilted words that I guess were in her language),  telling her my name and that she didn't need to be frightened. I could tell she wasn't about to believe in anything I was saying. I climbed up fallen tree branches and dried leaves and sat near a small opening at the top. I could see down into a dark cavity and told her she must be thirsty...hungry--did she want something to eat? I then reached into a pocket and produced what looked like a wide slab of beef jerkey and held it above the opening. Still no response. I paused, looked over at the Helper who was just watching, waiting. In looking back down into the dark hole I asked the little girl why she was hiding....and I then saw two eyes staring up at me.  She was waiting for her family. I could feel her moving up towards the opening and a tiny right hand reached up and grabbed the jerkey.  I waited a minute or two and then told her I was there to take her to her family. They weren't able to come but she could leave with me now. I sensed great lonliness replacing her fear as she thought about this....and then I saw small fingers touch the opening and I reached down and pulled her into my arms.

She was wearing a dress that fell below her knees made of I guess what was animal hide that felt and looked stiff and dirty. Two scrawny tufts of black hair stuck out from the back of her head, perhaps they had been braids at one time. She locked her legs around my waist with amazing strength, riding my left hip, and continued eating as we descended the shelter. I briefly wondered what time frame she had lived in and all I got was, "a long long time ago".  She then said something in her language and I didn't take the time to open to translate (not sure if I could have but this has happened before) because I set her down and the Helper leaned forward, extending her hand. As I backed away I watched as communication between the two suddenly erupted with a quick flash of light around them as well as a sense of happiness...and I think recognition? I briefly wondered if the Helper was a relative...but in any case they began walking away, hand in hand, and I knew the child would be fine.

I floated there for a moment, deciding I wanted to connect with another Helper regarding advice in helping a friend in the physical. A male figure appeared above and indicated he was willing to help. I moved up and said thanks...and paused. He then said I should tell him who my friend was, fill him in on the particulars---and I went blank for a second or two. Helpers often just seem to know what's going on and I was caught off guard that this guy didn't. I broke into a grin when I thought to myself that they're just people, after all, and I took a moment to bring to me the feeling of my friend, and within that feeling their name, location and a problem they'd been having. The Helper responded quickly with not only a good idea but offered for the two of us to pay the person a visit and see what else was happening with them. So we did.

Thanks for reading and much love,

Ginny

"Intelligence is knowing that which is important." Albert Einstein

IP Logged

Touching Souls
Ex Member

Retrieval of 3 Aspects of Self
Reply #47 - Jul 1st, 2003 at 2:22pm

I was told by guidance that I had 3 aspects of self to retrieve from this lifetime when I was with a man in 1989.

Rick was 21 years younger than me and I knew better, but he was good looking (actually looks a lot like Johnny Depp with his wispy beard) and I really loved him. He's the one I moved to NE Washington state with,
lived in a tipi with for 4 months until I bought a trailer for the winter.  I didn't know at the time that he was an alcoholic nor that he'd beat up every woman he'd ever been with.

On February 23, 1990, he beat me up worse than my husband ever did, mostly my head, with head butts to the forehead, biting my lips and snarling like a crazed animal, pistol whipping my head.  My whole head was so swollen and I could hardly see because my eyes were almost swollen shut. I should have gone to the doctor but never did. I know I had a concussion. I had dizzy spells for about 6 months afterwards. I never even called the police. Instead, I stupidly tried to hang on to him.  He was in a drunken blackout and didn't even know what he was doing. When he started shooting up my living room, I ran out the front door. He was right behind me though and I thought that I was going to
die. Instead, the cold and snow seemed to bring him out of it and he couldn't believe what he'd done.

So yesterday I sat down, put a hemi-sync tape on my stero with low volume, and started the retrieval like I did with the aspect of myself in kindergarden.

I closed my eyes and brought that night to mind and basically relived it again only this time, I pulled my beaten up self to my heart chakra and held her for a long time, telling her that I loved her and that it
wasn't her fault that any of this happened. Eventually, she just sort of faded out and I knew she was etrieved.

Then I went in my mind to when I was with Rick in Hawaii. This was about 6 months after the beating. He got mad at me for something and hit me in the head, causing the same wounds to start bleeding again and also kicked me in the back on the right side. I think I must have broken a rib which poked into my lung as it hurt terribly to breathe for several months.  Then I pulled that hurt me into my arms and held her to my
heart chakra and told her that I loved her and that none of this was her fault. Again, I held her until she faded out too.

Then, for the 3rd aspect, I wasn't sure when I had lost it, so I gathered in myself from the time we'd moved to WA until the last time I saw Rick and pulled her to my heart chakra and told her that I loved her and that she hadn't done anything wrong. And I held her until she too faded away.

During the 3rd retrieval, my mind went to many times when I could have lost the aspect. There was the time he pointed a loaded gun at me, there was the time he wanted to shoot my Basset Hound, there were the many
times he begged me to let him shoot one of the two horses we had because he wanted a horse blanket, there was the time when he got so drunk out fishing and came back telling me to gut the 50 or more sunfish he'd
caught and the fear was creeping in. There was the time I bought a one acre lot with a shack on it in Hawaii for $10,000 and stupidly put it in his name as I was going to move there and live there with him. That was
where he kicked me in the back.  Then when I tried to get him to turn it back over to me, he wouldn't and I lost $10,000. There were many other times, but I figured they were all covered in the 3rd retrieval.

I debated about posting this for quite awhile but then decided that people need to know how important it is to retrieve aspects of self from this lifetime, along with aspects of self (other lives) from past lifetimes. It helps tremendously in making one a whole person. Wink

With Love,
Marilyn

IP Logged

Boris

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Extreme case of trauma continuing
Reply #48 - Jun 30th, 2003 at 3:32pm

In the story below, a man went insane while dying of cancer, and
something existed after his apparent death, which was a continuation
of his insanity, or maybe a thought form generated by his insanity.
His insane screams were heard on a telephone after death, with
witnesses.

http://www.paranormalnews.com/article.asp?ArticleID=662

IP Logged

Touching Souls
Ex Member

Retrieval of Daniel
Reply #49 - Jun 29th, 2003 at 6:52am

Last night I decided it was time to retrieve Daniel, son of Rolf and Sarah. First I asked Virgil if he would be with me and he said yes. Then I listened to my F27 free flow tape and soon was at the cabin I knew from retrieving Rolf and Sarah.  I looked around for Daniel
but didn't see him. So I went outside and started looking around. I found him in a timeless loop of carrying a water pail from the pump to the water trough for the horse. He evidently had thought himself well enough to bring water to the horse and died while doing this and didn't realize he was dead.

I called to him but he kept walking with the pail. Virgil was with me and we both went over to him and put our arms around him and he stopped and looked at us both. I told him we were taking him to his mother and father and the three of us lifted off and landed shortly thereafter. Both Rolf and Sarah were there to greet Daniel and we all five hugged, then Virgil and I left and starting spinning again, part of my healing process. While spinning, we talked about my clearing the fear in my dreamtime and he told me that we were almost through. I've been having dreams that I've remembered with Virgil in them as a loving force with no fear. Then I came back here. Wink

Love,
Marilyn

IP Logged

jeff
Ex Member

Roman Fields of Dead
Reply #50 - Jun 24th, 2003 at 5:52pm

I did my usual preparation and an image of the Professor came to me.  I connected to his energy.  As he talked I followed until I felt him nearby.  I assumed we'd meet in my place in Focus 27 but instead he appeared in ancient Roman dress.  At first I saw a man in a centurion's outfit.  Then the Professor appeared dressed in the manner of a Roman senator.  I guess because my viewpoint kept changing and I sensed no other presence, I assumed I was seeing myself dressed as a centurion.

I felt as if we were in a graveyard although my sense was that it was more open.  We approached a casket-like pallet with a woman laying on it.  She was asleep and dressed like a Roman noble lady.  I got the name Lydia (although that later was proven wrong).  The Professor explained that this place was where people from those days believed they'd end up -- in a field where they endlessly slept.  He said the idea had been around for a long time and this BST was set up by and for that belief system.  Apparently the belief in this type of afterlife survived some time after the Roman Empire fell.

I was to impersonate the woman's husband.  Just then, the man in the centurion's outfit appeared.  He was anxious to be reunited with this wife.

I merged my energy with his.  The Professor suggested I use the Will to Unify (which is basically Bruce's PUL) which I brought through my ajna center.  I took the woman's hand in mine and gently spoke to her.  By this time I knew her name was something like Rhea because her husband had told me (or maybe I was picking it up from him while our energies merged).  As I spoke her eyelids began to flutter.  She awoke with a start.  I spoke soothing words.  She was surprised to see me (her husband) here and asked what I was doing here.  I explained that she'd fallen ill and into a deep coma -- that she'd been asleep for several months.  I said now that she was awake I could bring her "home".  She seemed a little dazed and accepted that explanation.

At this point my energy separated from the husbands'.  I noticed we'd moved to another area, much brighter.  I assumed it was Focus 27.

I asked the Professor some questions about what had happened to Jane Preston.  He replied that she'd "moved to another level" as had I.  Well, that seems to be about as much information as I'm going to get on that subject.  At that point my new guide entered the scene, we had a long conversation and then I returned to C1.

I did some research on the Internet today.  I couldn't find anything about an ancient Roman belief in a field where the dead rested eternally.  I did read about Elysium Fields.  But there the dead seemed to be much more lively and awake. 

However, I found out that the Stoics believed that death was one endless sleep.  They believed our consciousness returned to the Universal consiousness, just as our bodies returned to the earth.

If anybody knows anything about this subject I'd be interested in hearing about it.

Love and light,

Jeff

IP Logged

Touching Souls
Ex Member

Soul Group and Retrievals
Reply #51 - Jun 23rd, 2003 at 8:39am

I have recently come to know several of my Disk members, or as we are now calling them, Our Soul Family Tree.  Imagine my surprise when I found out that I had lived here (on what's called The New Land) in Faber, VA near TMI in both the 1700's and the 1800's.  My name was Rolf Loving.  The town of Lovingston (12 miles away) was named after a family member, John Loving for Loving's town or Lovingston.  This piece of information gave me so many goosebumps and ah ha's as to why I was so drawn to this land and moved clear across the country from NE Washington state to central Virginia.  I am also in communication with Virgil (my deceased husband from this life) and he is helping me to do a lot of soul clearing. We have a relationship now that I wish we'd had when he was alive.

To make a long story short, I found that Rolf, his wife Sarah (who was my deceased husband Virgil) and our son Daniel, all died of scarlet fever and needed to be retrieved.  I have retrieved both Rolf and Sarah but still have Daniel to retrieve. None of them knew they were dead and were therefore 'stuck.'

Anyway, I had tried to retrieve all 3 of them before and fell asleep. This time I only went after Rolf, using my hemi-sync tape and did manage to stay awake, but was very sleepy and kept snoring off and on (mind awake, body asleep). I set my Intent to go to Rolf in the 1800's and found him in his house (cabin) sitting at a big wooden table with his head on his folded arms. I tried to get his attention, but he didn't perceive me. He would raise his head up and stare with a blank look on his face. So I beamed Pure Unconditional Love at him and he finally looked at me and, without
saying anything, stood up and hugged me. I've never had this happen before in a retrieval. I told him I was there to take him to another place and he would see
friends and family and I also told him that I would be bringing first Sarah and then Daniel to join him. He seemed to understand. I took his hand and we rose up and moved to an area that looked just like where we had been only I knew it was focus 27. We landed and his friends and family came over to greet him and I left and came back here.

I verified the retrieval with Virgil. Somehow I feel lighter even though he wasn't an aspect of me from this lifetime.

The next day I decided it was time to go after Sarah, Rolf's wife. So I listened to my tape again, started dozing and then I was there in the cabin. I looked around for Sarah and found her in the bedroom, still
in bed from when she died of scarlet fever. I took her hands in mine and called gently to her, but she didn't stir. So I sent PUL to her and she opened her eyes and sat up saying something about having to take care of
Rolf. I told her that I had taken care of him and that I was going to take her to see him now.

She stood up and we lifted off and landed right where I'd taken Rolf and he was right there waiting for her. She said 'but you're well' and he said 'so are you'.  Then I saw a figure to my right and he turned to me
and I saw tears in his eyes as he said Thank You and took me in his arms and held me and we spun for awhile. There were tears running down my cheeks too in the physical until Rita started banging on ice cube trays
upstairs and I came out of it with a jolt. LOL  That was so cool, to have Virgil there with me. I'd asked him if he would come with me and he said yes. Wink

With Love,
Marilyn

IP Logged

Michael
Ex Member

Retrieval Experience with a Person trapped in a Me
Reply #52 - Jun 21st, 2003 at 6:20pm

Hi All,

This morning, in my half-waking state, I requested to perform a retrieval and found myself in a room in a two-story house. Downstairs, I heard a door slam, and a person walking through a hall. The same sound sequence then repeated and I shouted "where are you?" . I then proceeded downstairs thinking the person was coming through the front door over and over again.
   But, when I went to the front door, the person wasn't there but the sound sequence repeated except it was augmented with the sound of my voice upstairs shouting "where are you?"
   I finally found the person who was stuck in the loop going through a door that went to the kitchen. I met him in the kitchen and I believe I was able to release him from his loop. But it appears he just ended up in a low-level Focus group which I'm not going to describe here.
  Nonetheless, I'm  bringing up this anecdote here because I was wondering whether others have retrieved people from mental loops and furthermore, whether their actions (like in my case, shouting) end up part of the repeating cycle?

Mike

IP Logged

Michael
Ex Member

Re: Retrieval Experience ...
Reply #53 - Jun 21st, 2003 at 6:25pm

for clarification, my subject title
is "...trapped in a mental loop"
Although, trapped in a Me also sounds pretty interesting Smiley

-Mike

IP Logged

Ginny
Ex Member

Joke's on me!
Reply #54 - Jun 20th, 2003 at 10:39am

Hi everyone,

While relaxing in the 3D blackness the other day a round area to my left suddenly materialized that felt like deep indigo (it was darker than the surrounding blackness). I focused in on it--having already decided that I wanted to go to a place in F27 I had never been before--and without any sensation of movement, without any sense of having arrived anywhere, I was then just peering into a rich blue-black. I then perceived someone direct at me, in a lazy, singsong fashion, "Yoohoo"...and I mentally said to myself, "Yoohoo?!?", feeling the greeting was for some reason strange or out of character. I don't know why I thought that, but I wanted to laugh as well as immediately find out why someone would offer such a casual, sort of familiar greeting. I then sensed several were around me and a few were giggling, others stifling laughter at my wondering about the "Yoohoo".  I then announced that I couldn't 'see' anyone--all was still that luxurious blackness. I was really intrigued about who I was with and why I was feeling a little confused. Someone then communicated for me to bring the feeling of love to me, in order to perceive better, which I then did.

Within a few seconds I was then looking up at a huge, long, rectanglar glass ceiling perhaps 300 feet high, comprised of glass panels curving down part way to the flooring. It was made up of what appeared to be glass panels of clear and colored or stained glass. The stained glass portions were more geometric, or curving shapes that didn't resemble anything I've seen in cathedrals, homes etc. I stared at them, sensing a familiarity but beyond that I was clueless. Sunlight streamed in, illuminating the vast room in soft, milky colors...and I then realized the room itself must have been as long and as wide as perhaps a few football fields. The place felt ancient, walls comprised of thick, ornately carved wood...upholstered chairs, small tables scattered here and there, people occasionally having I guess coffee (or that's what came across). It felt kind of like a library but not quite. Some had been sitting, talking, discussing. Everyone appeared as gold-white, oblong energy shapes. 

As I took all this in, in a matter of seconds I was also getting information from those standing near...they knew me and were finding it funny that I was not remembering them. I froze when this hit me...and I asked if I had understood them correctly. This generated a few more laughs (I never felt I was being 'laughed at--just people who knew and understood my predicament). I could feel others were smiling at me, waiting for me to have something dawn into my awareness...and it did. I then knew I was a frequent visitor there, apparently while asleep, and this got ME laughing. I said, "You're kidding!"...and they said nope, enjoying the moment immensely. So I thought this through, thinking it was indeed rather hilarious: there I was struggling to recall a place that I actually knew quite well on another level. I started giggling as I could feel myself take in more and more of a specific kind of feeling that belonged to either the place and/or the people surrounding me, and although it did feel familiar I still couldn't put it into words or really make it my own yet. I had to ask if some there were in my shoes, meaning were some also currently inhabiting a physical body? I got a strong yes. One of them answered that many were not, many were. I asked if anyone, still currently involved with a physical life, visited Bruce Moen's website and three to my right, one almost in front of me and several over to my left indicated yes...and a few made a point to not start laughing again. I asked if some came from various countries, from using different methods of accessing the nonphysical and got a strong yes. And so...I had to ask, "So who ARE you guys?!" No one communicated a thing but I sensed they were holding back for a reason and found my arrival a good form of entertainment. I then said, "Okay...I bet that you knew I was coming here at this time, and that a greater part of me did too, and that it would be understood that I'd be going through this amnesia game." One said many of them had gone through it too and that basically yes, it had been agreed upon that I'd do this. I asked if there was some measure of value in this amnesia game and got more knowing smiles. I had to laugh because I could feel in them a desire to want to explain and yet it was for me to 'wake up to'...so much was for me to actually become aware of, in order to really come to 'know'. So, they held back.

I then noticed at some distance away in the great entrance or hallway an extremely bright energy shape appear, followed by several others, and begin to move towards us. There was absolutely no feeling that this person was revered, or in some kind of position of authority. He/she was just another member or inhabitant of this place. Stopping within around ten feet of me I instantly sensed female, then male...and settled on neither, or perhaps both (lol). No one was in charge there. Such a way of thinking didn't exist. Everyone waited patiently while I thought this out and when my attention was back with them the bright person indicated for me to follow...that we would take a stroll. Several of us then followed, from where he/she had originally appeared and we were soon at a thick wooden door.

We were then passing out into a tropical setting: a congested row of various trees extending as far as the eye could see to our left. A curving stone path led away through soft grass, meandering in and out of shade from trees bordering the building (which I noted was made of large blocks of what appeared to be granite or stone), and eventually to a large open garden area full of roses. An area to my immediate left was full of blue roses as well as several various flowers...all blue. As we continued slowly walking along the path I briefly knelt and inspected a white rose to my right, taking in other roses and flowers. At one point I looked back and could see the glass ceiling rising above the lush garden setting, in a golden mistiness, sunlight glinting off the tranparent panels. All was so peaceful there.

The bright person started communicating a few things, such as the fact that this F27 place was quite old indeed. Many there speculated on why the complex had been created by inhabitants now long gone. People, whether still inhabiting a physical body or not, were usually drawn to this place for the simple fact that they were coming to the end of experiencing lives in the physical. Anyone could visit and/or stay there, but usually those resonating with this idea felt comfortable there. It wasn't the only place for such people, perhaps one of several--I don't know. He/she also communicated something about the plant life we were walking through, saying it was there as a reminder, a fond memory of earth existence, and also viewed as living beings that certain members would actually take with them when they exited the ELS. Some of the flora, I was told, I wasn't familiar with. There was a strong sense that a number of things were being preserved there. I asked where the daffodils were and was told to include some in the vast garden, which I did. I asked the person what the permanent as well as the still-in-the-physical inhabitants did there...and was answered with, "A lot of contemplation, learning, discussion, relaxing, being with like-minded people." I said I had sensed a part of the building was like a huge library and was told that was true. It was much more than that but the idea of a 'library' partially fit. I then asked the person their name and got back, "Amelia...that will work, Amelia." I could feel she was about to crack up right then and there (for some reason I felt the name didn't seem right) and she continued with the fact that she really didn't identify with male or female that much, but that Amelia would suffice for now, if I needed a name for her.

As we eventually made our way back I commented that the place felt liked a conservatory and asked if that was accurate. Amelia paused and stated that such a word fit rather nicely. Once back inside the building I asked for the names of some of the others there and was told that, yes, the use of names was a way to identify others, but that for the most part they simply weren't used there. Each person's unique 'energy-essence' was their 'true name'. She then indicated, by moving her arms in a flowing kind of motion, that any given name (such as my name) was a part of or included in a person's over-all unique energy---and it was in the feeling of that energy that offered an instantaneous knowing of each person. So, names as I'm accustom to, basically, were a slow or out-dated method for identification. I decided to give up on names at that point (lol).

I began to feel my time was up and in offering a goodbye to everyone I paused, started laughing and said, "Guess I'll probably be seeing you later on...when I fall asleep?" I could feel a lot of smiles...and I couldn't help but wonder if those grinning the most had already been through the 'amnesia game' themselves. As I walked out through a wide entrance and turned to face everyone I was then suddenly being propelled upwards at a rapid pace. I watched the conservatory rapidly shrink and I decided to return to C1.

Does anyone feel they may have been to this F27 'think tank/conservatory' place---even if it may have appeared differently but the purpose there seems familiar?

Thanks for reading and much love,

Ginny

"Intelligence is knowing that which is important." Albert Einstein

IP Logged

BillyBob
Ex Member

English retrieval and Library attempt
Reply #55 - Jun 17th, 2003 at 9:28pm

I saw this woman standing up and pressing herself against a brick wall like she was trying to blend into it and not be seen.  I got the impression of an English seaport, in the days of sailing ships.  She was afraid that a certain man was going to kill her.  He was bald and had a sharp nose.  I think she was a prostitute.  She didn't trust anybody, especially men.  So I took on the appearance of a woman, and sat down on a trunk or something and tried to talk to her.  A fog came rolling in, and I pointed out to her that in the fog nobody could see her before she could hear their footsteps on the cobblestones and hide.  So she came closer and we talked a bit.  It was kinda funny - I easily assumed what I guess was a Cockney accent and manner of speech.  Her name was Elizabeth, and the year was 1856.  I offered her passage on a ship to America, and that sounded wonderful to her - safety and a fresh start. 

After she sailed away, I wanted to visit the Library.  I've never been there, and wanted information on a particular topic.  Well, I didn't get to the Library - instead I was taken to a classroom where adult students were scrunched into uncomfortable junior high-ish desks.  The students seemed cheerful enough, but there was something thick and sluggish about the scene.  I got the impression that these students were "learning the hard way".  I also got the impression that that's exactly what I'm doing in this area.  Hmmmm.  Not quite the vast wealth of higher knowledge I was hoping for, but it rings true.

BB

IP Logged

Touching Souls
Ex Member

Retrieval of Aspect of Self During Reiki II Class
Reply #56 - Jun 16th, 2003 at 6:21am

Last weekend I was attuned to Reiki II in a class taught by a wonderful Reiki Master who also just happens to be a TMI trainer. Little did I know that on the second day, we would be retrieving a lost aspect of ourselves from childhood.

We sat in a circle in chairs and Carol had us close our eyes. We brought in the Reiki energy and then Carol told us to go back to our first day of school in kindergarden and if nothing unpleasant came up, that another time would.

I let out sort of an 'oh' when a scene came to mind of one day when my mother took me to kindergarden and dropped me off as she always did.  Only this time I wanted back in the car and wouldn't let go of the door handle so my mother couldn't drive off. You see, everytime I acted up, my mother threatened to leave me and never come back and I was afraid that she wouldn't come back to get me that day. So I wouldn't let go of the door handle. Finally, she unlocked the door and let me back in.

After awhile Carol told us each to pick up our little girls (we were all women in the class) and to hold them to our heart chakras and give them unconditional love. My little self just absorbed right into me with a wonderful feeling of being more complete. It was quite emotional for me but a very wonderful part of the Reiki class, something I never expected in Reiki. Wink

By the way, my mother took me to her friend's house and told her what had happened so the friend told her that if I couldn't go to school, I must be sick, so I should go to bed, which I did and stayed in bed all day. The next day I went to school with no trouble at all. Wink

Love,
Marilyn

IP Logged

Marta
Ex Member

Tamu's retrieval.
Reply #57 - Jun 15th, 2003 at 9:42pm

Hi everyone.

After my normal process for exploring, went to my place and had a long coversation with Ajtosh about my last experiences. After that he asked me if I would be up for a retrieval, which I inmediatelt said yes.
As always, I felt the fast *inner* movement, and then Ajtosh said.....'open your perceptions', it took me awhile to finally start perceiving something, I had the *feeling* of despair and everything was just black, I was still trying to get mote *imp*, but just blackness and despair was all I could get, then I told Ajtosh that I couldn't see anything, he said....'keep opening your perceptions and use your *inner senses*', then I felt the presence of a person, and had the *feeling* that also was very frighten, then I got the *imp* that he was in a prison cell, with no windows and everything was totally black.

Then I *saw* him, he was a black man and was chained to the wall, arms open and each hand chained to the wall, then I got the *imp* that he died in this cell in 1865 in South Africa, in a prison outside of Johannesburg, and that he was basically left there to die.
I approached him and said.....'hi, I'm here to help you', no answer, he was like semi-conscious, I said again....'hi, I'm here to help you', then he said....'who are you and how you got inn here?', I said.....'the guard let me inn', then he said....'you must be a bad spirit, they don't let any one to come inn' (his voice was very deep and low, but had a very strange accent, and it was not the normal English I'm used to), I assured him that I was not a bad spirit, and that my only interest was to help him, he said....'no one cares for a black person', I do care about you and you are a wonderful being, I can help you if you accept my help, gosh.....I thought to myself....this isn't going to be easy, I *felt* that he was very scared, then I realized that he was more scared of death, he had given up all hope, but at the same time his fear of death didn't aloud him to face the fact that he had died.

I got the *imp* that he was very confused in his beliefs, then I asked his name, he said.....'Joseph, but everyone calls me Tamu', then I said.....'hey Tamu, you believe in Magic, don't you? (I got the *imp* that he believed in that), I have magical powers and I can take you out of hear, but you have to believe in me, together we can do it, then I opened my arms, held his hands and said......'we have the power to make this cell full of light, let the darkness disappear, Tamu you are free and eternal, nothing can harm you and you are truly loved', then everything changed and the prison cell was gone, and he said......'oh you must be an angel, I have been told about angels, and I'm dead', I said....'no, I'm not an angel, I'm just like you, we always help each other, and yes you died, but you are still alive, because life continues, we are eternal', then I felt the Helpers there and said, now you may go to those beings, they are waiting for you, they love you and you will be fine. I saw him going towards the Helpers and faded away from my perception.
I said thanks to Ajtosh, and came back to C1.

Thanks for listening.

LOVE
Marta

IP Logged

Bruce Moen
Ex Member

Re: Tamu's retrieval.
Reply #58 - Jun 16th, 2003 at 5:05am

Marta,

Thanks for sharing your retrieval of Tamu.  The way you describe getting *imps* and following them along can be so helpful to others who are learning.  It would be so easy to think the *imps* are nothing worth following, but as your experience shows they can lead us to clearer perception and more information.

And I see you're also learning how to deal with new retrieval situations well.  Using the "magic" approach was perfect for Tamu.  He could believe it and you played the part very well.

Love,

Bruce

IP Logged

Marta
Ex Member

Re: Tamu's retrieval.
Reply #59 - Jun 16th, 2003 at 11:20am

Hi Bruce.

Thank you for your comments. You are so right in the importance of paying attention to our *imp* when exploring the non-physical.
I have learned this from you, and still learning....LOL.

Amazes me to realize how different are our communications there, we really use kind of different *senses*, like the *imps*, *instant knowings*, *images* and telepathic connections, and by learning how to follow those, we aloud the experience to unfold, but as you said, the trust in ourselves is perhaps one on the main points.

I always will be grateful to you for teaching me that. Thanks.

LOVE
Marta

: Marta,

:   Thanks for sharing your retrieval of Tamu.  The way you describe getting *imps* and following them along can be so helpful to others who are learning.  It would be so easy to think the *imps* are nothing worth following, but as your experience shows they can lead us to clearer perception and more information.

:   And I see you're also learning how to deal with new retrieval situations well.  Using the "magic" approach we perfect for Tamu.  He could believe it and you played the part very well.

: Love,

: Bruce

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 21
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.