Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Is the universe a simulation? (Read 115 times)
rondele

ALK Member

Virginia
Is the universe a simulation?
Sep 14th, 2024 at 5:41pm

Yes I know, it sounds too bizarre to even discuss. But maybe it's not so far fetched. Renowned thinkers such as Elon Musk believe in it not to mention a whole lot of physicists.

The scientific explanations are above my pay grade so I'll confess upfront that I cannot explain it. But I'm curious if any others have explored the theory and if so maybe we could start a discussion.

If not no problem. But I bet 5 years from now it'll be a well known topic of scientific inquiry.

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Re: Is the universe a simulation?
Reply #1 - Oct 20th, 2024 at 4:29pm

Hello Roger:

I have considered this matter with great depth. I considered it from a scientific approach, and my understanding of science says it is a simulation.

I have had numerous spiritual experiences that made the point that it is a simulation.

Going by what I have figured out, the consciousness principle of existence is primary. The mind and creative aspects are within consciousness. We use these aspects to create what we experience.

If you create an image of a car on your computer, you can't use that image to transport your computer. Similarly, you can't use something you create within your consciousness, to transport your basic essence-consciousness.

Each of us is a portion of a large network. We can't change our position within the network. Going by what numerous experiences have told me, the Source of this network is benevolent.

Going by my spiritual experiences, the beings that surround me within the network, are love-based beings with good intentions. They most certainly have my wellbeing in mind.

Back to science, it seems to me that photons don't exist. If they don't exist, then neither do the stars they supposedly come from. We experience only a simulation of such things. I believe quantum entanglement is bigger proof of what I say than the double-slit experiment. In quantum entanglement experiments photons act in a way that is quite contrary to the concept that they are bits of energy that are created by star explosions and then projected out into space in a mindless way.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.