Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Coincidences & Clues (Read 2134 times)
mystical1707

ALK Member

Coincidences & Clues
Nov 13th, 2020 at 7:46am

It's a shame I can't upload a photo here as I have one which I feel relates to my dream a few weeks ago.

I have a chronic illness which has got worse and it will mean a big change for me and I had a dream a few weeks back which I feel was sent to help guide me through it. I've always wondered if I have a spirit guide or if it's just people who have special abilities but I felt like I either do have one or it was just another coincidence. My life does have a lot of coincidences which are usually good.

In the dream I was in my bedroom and I picked up the pillow on my partners side of the bed. Underneath was a beautiful butterfly. I couldn't remember the colour when I woke up - it was orange or yellow or a combination of both. It flapped its wings and flew off. In the same dream at one point, I was with my partner outside and I saw a bird stood on something - either a bird stand or table. It was brown like a sparrow and it was munching away at a tree full of red berries with its beak open wide the whole time.

I woke up and had a look online to see if the butterfly meant anything as I thought it did. The butterfly symbolizes change / transformation and the pillow can mean don't worry you have support, so I took that to me I don't need to worry about my illness as my partner will be there for support.

Around the same time as my dream, my parents had been shopping in B&M and the checkout person had offered them a free booklet. My Mum noticed it said ghost tales on the front cover so she asked if she could get me a booklet too. So she came out with 2.

She bought mine round. It's just a little free booklet that contains mainly adverts but also little bits of info about the area. And right at the top, it says "Yorkshire Ghost Tales". That's why my Mum got me one. I decided to have a flick through it to find the ghost tales but of course they were right near the back. But on my way through the book, I noticed something familiar.

One one page, there was a butterfly and a bird. The bird had its beak wide open and the butterfly was orange and was sat on a yellow daffodil. My Nan's favourite flower was always a daffodil. Next to the bird it says "A listening practice" and next to the butterfly it says "A looking practice". I think this page is about being mindful and perhaps even meditation although there is no title.

So I took it to mean that I don't need to worry about my transformation as I have support. And the clues tell me to look and listen. I had been listening to meditation music to try and see if I can connect with my spirit guide if I have one and I think these clues have lead to showing me that all I need to do is look and listen.

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Re: Coincidences & Clues
Reply #1 - Nov 13th, 2020 at 12:57pm

Mystical1707:

It seems to me that your dream was created by a being that loves you deeply. Other wise, why would it bother with creating the dream it created for you?

Some people believe that dreams are nothing more than the random activity of our subconscious mind. I can't say what is true for all people, but I have analyzed thousands of my dreams, and it is clear that many of them are created by some form of love-based guidance. Going by the dream experiences of other people I have read and heard about, it seems as if other people also receive such love-based guidance through their dreams.

I believe it is possible for our spirit friends to arrange it so that certain things happen in the physical world, what you experienced might be an example. Things have been arranged for me.

Regarding guidance, if you examine your dreams and listen to your intuition, you might find that you are in contact with guidance.

Regarding it happening in a more overt way, well, I have received numerous messages from spirits, and it is a complex issue. I have found that both friendly and unfriendly spirits exist. Occasionally, an unfriendly spirit will try to mislead me, so I make a point of questioning the messages I receive.

If you reach the point where you can receive messages while conscious, then you basically reach the point where you can perceive spirits. This means you perceive whatever spirit comes your way. If you become conscious in such way, make certain that you are able to deal with the unfriendly spirits that try to mess with you. I don't regret being conscious in this way, because I have found that the unfriendly spirits can't harm me, I don't let them scare me.

IP Logged

mystical1707

ALK Member

Reply #2 - Nov 16th, 2020 at 2:28pm

Thank you for your reply. That's good to know Smiley

I wish I could receive the messages out side of my dreams too

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #3 - Nov 16th, 2020 at 11:04pm

If that's what you need,  it will probably happen.

What's most important is to feel the love that is available.

mystical1707 wrote on Nov 16th, 2020 at 2:28pm:
Thank you for your reply. That's good to know Smiley

I wish I could receive the messages out side of my dreams too

IP Logged

seagullresting

ALK Member

USA
Reply #4 - Nov 22nd, 2020 at 8:41am

Bruce Moen taught us to look and listen and to feel the love. It is real where you find it and it is always available. When you give it a chance. You know what you know - you can trust it.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.