Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
Perception/awareness/intuition/nonphysical senses (Read 12250 times)
Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Perception/awareness/intuition/nonphysical senses
Jul 1st, 2019 at 8:02pm

Here’s a topic idea someone suggested and I really like it.  I hope everyone will share something!!  I didn’t know what to call this thread, but what I picked out seems to cover most of the bases.  If there’s anything else, let’s talk about that too.  Let’s also talk about terms and descriptions, because we probably have different ways of talking about the same kind of thing or we might have a different understanding about something. 

This thread is open to talking about your own personal perception abilities and talents, how you became aware of them, how you’ve developed them, your experiences with it, and what you’ve learned, as well as what you’re interested in learning, or what you would like to develop, or anything else along these lines.  Let’s share how we know what we have and what we’ve learned.  Don’t be shy!

I’ve talked about this plenty before, that I’ve been documenting how my psychic ability works because I want to put a book together about how to develop it.  It’s long overdue, and I feel I have plenty of material now.  I think how it works for me is pretty much the same for anyone, save for things like how much a person is paying attention to their thoughts, senses, and surroundings, or the effort someone puts into consciously working toward a goal.  I think we all have the same capability, but I also think some people are born with easier ability than others. 

For example, I was surprised to learn that some people are NOT naturally gifted at all with the ability to visualize in their mind’s eye.  Of course, people might have different ways of describing how they “see” in their mind.  But for general terms, there are some people who say they have never been able to picture something in their head.  They can think about it of course, but not have any sense of seeing it.  I find that extremely fascinating because I’m the opposite.  I have a full spectrum of different ways I can visualize, from what I call “thinking vision” all the way up to what I call “clairvoyance”, and for me clairvoyance means to see just like physical eyesight.  It’s a completely different sense, but same results. 

Ok, I’m not going to talk too much in one post.  I definitely want to see some responses here.  Share whatever you are interested in!

Smiley

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Soulmael

ALK Member

svk
Re: Perception/awareness/intuition/nonphysical senses
Reply #1 - Jul 3rd, 2019 at 7:22am

What would you say to people who can not visualise and see only black noise?

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #2 - Jul 3rd, 2019 at 10:24am

Hi Soulmael,

I'd like to know how you perceive what you call "black noise".  Do you mean that when you close your eyes or try to visualize, all you see is blackness?

When I first just close my eyes and “look”, all I see is black, or grey, or a combination of greyish with flecks of light, but I know that’s also due to the phosphene phenomenon.  A couple good reads on what the phosphene phenomenon is:

https://visioneyeinstitute.com.au/eyematters/see-close-eyes/

https://psychology.wikia.org/wiki/Phosphene

And speaking of that phenomenon, I remember doing that as a kid.  I would lie down in the grass in the bright sun, close my eyes, and then rub them hard, and it would create such a magnificent effect.  To me it looked like outer space like you were looking at the stars and nebulas, and I could see these patterns with full color, and I’d imagine it being 3D and I could travel into it. 

But when I use my nonphysical senses of “seeing” I’m not using my physical eyes so it’s a completely different sense. 

Using Bruce Moen’s guided exercises for stimulating your imagination is a great example of what it’s like to shift into engaging your nonphysical senses.  I believe that even if you’re a person who says all they see is black when they close their eyes, you can still learn to engage your nonphysical senses of “seeing” in all its forms with practice. 

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Baroness

ALK Member

Reply #3 - Jul 3rd, 2019 at 10:51am

Good Morning Lovely People,
I think we may all perceive a bit differently from each other...like our sense of taste.  Each of us tastes a banana different, but we all know it is a banana.  I seldom 'see' spirits even on the 'other' side while doing retrievals.  I do feel them, though.  And sometimes the images come through bright and clear on the 'other' side and almost never here.  But that is me. 

One of my gifts is Knowing.  As a young child, I thought I was blessed with more common sense than most... even the adults in my life.  I seemed to know things they didn't.  (This I kept to myself ) I also knew that not telling anyone what I thought was smart. 

Early in life, I did not think I had an ESP gift although I knew they existed in others.  I didn't know about 'knowing' as an extra perception sense until much later in life when I had other people tell me I could do certain things.  They would ask for answers from me I had no way of knowing the "normal" way.  I'm very logical and had a hard time believing I could do this.  It took a long time before I could trust my gift, talent or whatever you want to call it and many of my loved ones believing first. 

I guess we can block knowledge from ourselves even when it is ours for the asking or just there.  Undecided  I'm glad I finally started believing in myself.  It has enriched my life a hundred fold.  Besides, letting one gift surface allows for the others to come forward.
T'ressa

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #4 - Jul 3rd, 2019 at 12:34pm

T'ressa,

Yeah I definitely agree we can block knowledge from ourselves.  Unless we’re born with amazing gifts, we have to work to unblock these blockages and also work to strengthen our senses to keep them working.

I know that I was born with easy abilities but as I got older they weren’t as easy and natural.  I read so much about fluoride contributing to that but I think there are probably so many factors that contribute to it too. 

Trust and believing are huge.  Forcing yourself to change perspectives on your beliefs really helps to unblock.  So like if you notice yourself feeling naturally skeptical, yes you can’t help that’s how you naturally feel, but you can consciously choose to think, “Well what if this isn’t just a coincidence?” and then just let that sink in a while.  I think that works on a subconscious level, which is where the blockages are.  It opens the door, and like you said it can allow other gifts surface.

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Soulmael

ALK Member

svk
Reply #5 - Jul 3rd, 2019 at 1:49pm

I would describe it as pixelated black and gray field. I see this also with eyes open as overriding my field of view. It changes pixels quickly and randomly.

IP Logged

seagullresting

ALK Member

USA
Reply #6 - Jul 4th, 2019 at 11:36am

Soulmael wrote on Jul 3rd, 2019 at 7:22am:
What would you say to people who can not visualise and see only black noise?

The more you observe the more you know. It will come to you.

IP Logged

seagullresting

ALK Member

USA
Reply #7 - Jul 17th, 2019 at 5:35pm

Upon reflection I believe an equally true response would be: The more you know, the more you observe.

For an example, those who are scuba diving on a reef with many unusual creatures will have a hard time identifying them. They will have a hard time distinguishing some from others. If the scuba diver is educated on the varieties of the life by watching documentaries, he/she will then enter the same environment and be easily able to identify many living things.

In this case, the knowledge assists in observation. This is the opposite of what I said earlier, if it is of any help to anyone.

IP Logged

seagullresting

ALK Member

USA
Reply #8 - Jul 17th, 2019 at 6:50pm

Or, perhaps, just: Look Twice.

Simple enough.

IP Logged

Soulmael

ALK Member

svk
Reply #9 - Jul 18th, 2019 at 11:16am

Let's not forget feeling of love in this equation. Seems it helps to open more and perceive better.

Good news : even if the imagination looks like nothing much in visual clarity it still works.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #10 - Jul 18th, 2019 at 1:40pm

I still always use the feeling of love, every day.  It's become such a big part of me, and one of those things I just do naturally to help with anything in life, especially in helping me cope with something such as disappointment, or being kind to myself when I feel like I'm not meeting my own expectations.  I like that it's become a natural reaction, or maybe natural inclination is a better way to put it.

So with any nonphysical thing that I do, I of course just naturally begin with the feeling of love and let it empower my entire session of what'ever it is I'm doing.  It always raises the entire experience.  And I always find that I still get pleasantly surprised at not only the experience itself but at my experience of it.

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Soulmael

ALK Member

svk
Reply #11 - Jul 19th, 2019 at 9:57am

Did someone here tried with success to recall a certain piece of information seen in the visions or dreams by intent? Like a replay button.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #12 - Jul 19th, 2019 at 11:28am

Soulmael, that’s such a good point.  I want to do this but don’t have success because once I come out of the state of consciousness I was in when I had it, I can’t get back, such as when waking too quickly from a dream you quickly forget what you were dreaming.   

I did have something similar once.  I wasn’t able to “hit a replay button” and go back into the same experience, but I was able to revisit a retrieval I had tried to do, and I was able to get more information.  I had set intention to do retrievals one day, and I became aware of a little boy who had died around 4 years old.  I heard him call out, “Daddy help me!”  I heard it so clearly because I was in an OBE state.  But it startled me so much that I quickly opened my eyes, and then I couldn’t go back to it.

Bruce taught me that I could go back and get more information!  He said that all I needed to do was intend to check up on the situation with the little boy and that would be enough to bring me back to that area of consciousness.  All I did was lie down, close my eyes, relax, and focus my desire to know more about the little boy.  I don’t know how or why this worked because I cannot normally do this on demand, but I was instantly in the same OBE state.  It was as if I were falling softly and gently under water and sinking, and I was able to see bubbles floating upward around me.  I felt so peaceful and free of pain.  I was now aware that the boy had drowned.  I continued to desire more information about the little boy, and I could see in large print as if reading newsprint, that it was a black boy who had been missing and was now found to have drowned, and it confirmed his age of 4 years.  I wasn’t able to get any more information and nothing that was able to be verified, but I was completely amazed and satisfied with what I did get just because of how real and clear my visuals were.  I knew I wasn’t dreaming because I remained consciously awake and aware during all of these experiences. 

I think the reason I’m not always able to have such luck and ease is due to expectation.  I always have great “beginner’s luck” because there’s no expectation when doing something the first time.  It’s in trying to replicate an experience where it becomes more difficult. 

I think that "beginner's luck" has to do with a state of being where you have a desire and curiosity and an open-mind about it.  I think that kind of frame of mind is crucial for success.

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Soulmael

ALK Member

svk
Reply #13 - Jul 19th, 2019 at 1:05pm

Nice Vicky. Seen similiar kid in a very cold area, lost, searching for his dad. Lost there consciousness too soon. This happened in a dream and i suspect the training during day can then cause these nightly not intended retrievals. Could also be that this retrieval has been finished but the dream memory was only partial.

Perhaps let go of expectations and just aproach the retrievals with a playfull attitude? So the mind stops predicting the future and controling the situation.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #14 - Jul 19th, 2019 at 1:15pm

Soulmael wrote on Jul 19th, 2019 at 1:05pm:
Nice Vicky. Seen similiar kid in a very cold area, lost, searching for his dad. Lost there consciousness too soon. This happened in a dream and i suspect the training during day can then cause these nightly not intended retrievals. Could also be that this retrieval has been finished but the dream memory was only partial.

Perhaps let go of expectations and just aproach the retrievals with a playfull attitude? So the mind stops predicting the future and controling the situation.

Yep I agree that's the right attitude to have.  Because you reminded me of that experience, I was just now doing retrieval practice.  I didn't get anything but was sitting in a chair.  In a little while I'll try again but will lie down on the bed so my body can be more relaxed.  But it felt good to be practicing again, and I now want to do this as a regular practice so that I can reacquaint myself to it, and I think that a retrieval will come naturally in time.  So I'm just going to focus on the intention but not hold any expectation and just trust it will happen at some point. 

I also agree with you that training during the day makes retrievals happen more easily and naturally during the night, especially since we're more relaxed during sleep. 

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Baroness

ALK Member

Reply #15 - Jul 19th, 2019 at 4:44pm

Hi, Everyone,
I think by now most of you know that I do retrievals standing, so I never go out of body.  I follow Bruce's instruction about intent and imagination to get me started. Once at 'my place', I call for helpers and fill with love.

I do know that to do an accurate retrieval I must clear my mind of all expectations, memories, or imaginings.  It is one of the hardest things about a retrieval for me...  Trying to keep my mind clear until I arrive where the soul is... to just be.  You are right, Vicky.  Love is all important.  I start every retrieval with gathering love from all my loved ones who have passed over including my pets because if there is unconditional love anywhere, it is from our pets.  If my mind starts to slip, love can become the focus and bring me back to that state of non-thought.  I also work with helpers from the other side and rely on their guidance.  We work as a team.  I need them and they need me. 

When we reach the area of the soul, I 'know', and start to look for the place where the soul is trapped.  It is at that time I can 'see' the circumstances the soul is in, but I have to start all of that with a blank mind...only love.  I then concentrate on the soul giving the love I have gathered and trying to stay calm no matter what the circumstances are.  Some souls can create horrific hells.  Some can create quite lovely places to rest, or in the places of children to play or hide.  But love is always the key.  I don't think I could do any of this without all that love.  But my intent is always to retrieve a soul or souls.  My helpers show me which ones.

I don't know if this helps or is even understandable, but it is what works for me.
Sending you love,
T'ressa

IP Logged

Soulmael

ALK Member

svk
Reply #16 - Jul 20th, 2019 at 2:43am

Thank you for sharing, your description has a good feel in it. Seems to me that when memories or some traits of personality are involved then the retrievals drops to a more dream like state. And if the retriever starts to believe in the retrieved soul's created hell dream..oh boy..it's a ride.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #17 - Jul 20th, 2019 at 6:25pm

I also struggle with clearing my mind.  It’s one of the hardest things for me too.  Bruce always would tell me that I NEED to be meditating every single day to be in good practice of being able to clear my mind and focus my attention.  I definitely don’t do enough of that kind of practice!

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Soulmael

ALK Member

svk
Reply #18 - Jul 25th, 2019 at 1:05am

I tell you Vicky, sometimes the mind is still and sometimes it behaves like a monkey throwing feces at me and it is near unbearable even when i often meditate. Mind fights because attention gives her power over you.

How about an experiment to test perception improvement. Is here someone willing to send me unconditional love to see if my perception improves? I like to see how it feels to receive unconditional love from others. Also, i want to see if it is true than when you send unconditional love and i reply back with unconditional love the energy multiplies for both sender and receiver. I need timezone and available time/duration from participants by PM and we arrange the details around it together.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #19 - Jul 25th, 2019 at 1:09am

I'll do it!  I'm in Mountain Time.  I'll have time Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.  I'd like to focus for about 10-15 minutes at a time.

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #20 - Jul 26th, 2019 at 4:26pm

Soulmael,

Thanks for the PUL experiment session today!  Smiley  I’m finding that I’m feeling unusually relaxed and at peace today, and I’m just enjoying being in the present moment.

I had planned to get a lot of to-do list things done today but instead I decided to put it all aside and just enjoy feeling so relaxed without having to do anything.  I got into a great meditative state because of this mood and feeling, and then I focused my attention on aligning with my higher self.  I was also trying to induce an OBE and started to feel really light and couldn’t feel my body anymore, but then I jolted awake.  I obviously had dozed off and now I don’t remember the OBE if I had one.  Felt great though!!

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Baroness

ALK Member

Reply #21 - Jul 29th, 2019 at 6:54pm

Oh, my, you have been busy since last I was on this site.  My computer was wiped out by one of the big mid-west storms two weeks ago, and I just got back on line. 

I love the experiment you came up with.  Being filled with unconditional love feels wonderful whether it fills you or washes over you.  It is like being touched by the softest, most comfortable thing in the world and wraps your heart in joy...at least that is what it is for me.  I'm so glad it worked for you.

Soulmael, one of the ways I use to keep from falling for or believing the soul's hell is always to remember I can create as well.  I also remember I filled with love before I started the retrieval and can call upon it as a sort of 'bubble of protection'.  I usually use creation to 'see' things 'not there'.  I learned that from Bruce.  I also learned along the way somewhere that fear and love can't co-exist.  Those few things have been of great help when faced with some horrific sights on a retrieval.  I'm not a very brave person so am very grateful for what I've been taught. Continue the lovely experiment.  It can only bring you good things.
T'ressa

IP Logged

Soulmael

ALK Member

svk
Reply #22 - Jul 30th, 2019 at 2:00am

Want to join or PUL test group on fb messanger Baroness? You could teach us. I would greatly appriciate your experience in this part of exploration.

Also i experiment with laughter more. Like here https://youtu.be/SVkG3L79sL4
Both PUL and laughter raise vibration higher. Higher vibration changes attraction of thoughts. And from there good things start manifest.

IP Logged

Baroness

ALK Member

Reply #23 - Jul 30th, 2019 at 10:30am

Soulmael, thanks so much for the invitation, but I'm very old-fashioned.  I'm not on Facebook.  I don't have a smart phone although I'm thinking over that prospect.  I'm not fond of electronic stuff, and try to stay away from it as much as possible.  The reason being is I love human contact not screen time.  That is me.  I'm well up in years and can be a bit set in my ways.  I don't recommend my ways to anyone else.  Wink

I spend much spare time talking with my guides, and that is all about paying attention to them.

But you can ask me any question on here and I will do my best to answer.  I will tell you outright if I don't know.

Do you know you can send PUL to a single person, a whole family, a town, or the whole world in general?  You can gather it to your heart.  You can ask for it like you did with Vicky.  There are those on the other side who would love to work with you spreading PUL.  I prepare myself to spread it every time I go into a public building or for something to eat.  It gets easier the more you do it.  Add a smile and see what happens. Smiley

Oh, yes, I really like the laughter yoga or spreading laughter.  By the way, laughter is pink.  I met a helper on the otherside who brought me laughter and color because I was complaining I couldn't see it. He showed me I could see his. Wasn't that a nice gift?

IP Logged

Soulmael

ALK Member

svk
Reply #24 - Jul 30th, 2019 at 11:11am

Can you feel when someone is sending PUL to you? Maybe we could try PUL exchange and then we compare notes if it felt weak or something.

I tried to speak to guides through dreams and it was not worth the effort. I know this can be done without trance or sleep but could not find how. Maybe it is PUL related, because the mind is relatively still when i meditate. You are doing this directly?

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #25 - Jul 31st, 2019 at 12:30am

Soulmael,

Have you tried setting intention to have a dream visit with your guides? 

PS-- I would like to try a PUL exchange again but will wait until I'm over this cough and congestion.  I'm just feeling drained from it and it's hard to focus.  Hopefully T'ressa will join in the meantime  Smiley

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Soulmael

ALK Member

svk
Reply #26 - Jul 31st, 2019 at 2:13am

Yes  tried, it worked. Last time i called him he pops there from a door and shouted at me that he muss travel 8 hours by a car to me so why do i keep calling him when there is no emergency. By car? I thought. And 8 hours in a world where i seen people materialize and vanish before me? Where i traveled 1000km just by jumping and thinking of that place. What i read about other people guides totally differs from what i experience with mine.

Question about PUL. When you send it to someone is there an energy exchange automatically between sender and receivers? Can you send it limitless times or you feel drained after some time when you send it?

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #27 - Jul 31st, 2019 at 9:50am

Soulmael wrote on Jul 31st, 2019 at 2:13am:
Yes  tried, it worked. Last time i called him he pops there from a door and shouted at me that he muss travel 8 hours by a car to me so why do i keep calling him when there is no emergency. By car? I thought. And 8 hours in a world where i seen people materialize and vanish before me? Where i traveled 1000km just by jumping and thinking of that place. What i read about other people guides totally differs from what i experience with mine.

Question about PUL. When you send it to someone is there an energy exchange automatically between sender and receivers? Can you send it limitless times or you feel drained after some time when you send it?

I think that dream of your guide shouting and complaining at you is a manifestation of doubt.  Does some part of you doubt that you can have and experience meeting and having a helpful, loving guide?  From my experience, our guides are always there, always working with us even when we aren't aware of their help, and that they always receive our directed thoughts and requests even if we don't get some direct evidence that they do.  I think that the times when we do get some direct result is when we are truly in a state of emotional need, where our request is coming from the heart, with strong emotion.  Otherwise, I think they leave a lot of things alone because everything is a lesson for us, whether we learn fast or slow. 

Yes, I think there is an energy exchange automatically between sender and receiver, but I also think that either of you may not necessarily experience receiving it automatically or immediately.  For an example, let’s say that I was sending PUL to someone who didn’t know I was sending it.  They may not notice anything, but they still receive it, meaning that I believe it will still give them benefit even if they aren’t aware of it.  Or they may notice it at a later time when they are more primed for receiving, such as while sleeping or upon waking up in the morning.  Or they may just suddenly get a jolt of it during the day at some point.  I think the ways in which it can manifest are many.

You shouldn’t be feeling drained while sending it.  If you feel that way then you’re probably not fully putting your awareness in an area that’s from the heart.  Maybe you’re doing more thinking than feeling. 

What I do is increase the feeling of love (being in a loving mood) as strongly as I can, then hold that feeling for as long as I can, and then when it starts to decrease I allow it to and then I stop. 

What I also like to do is notice a time when I’m feeling naturally happy, in a great mood, loving, and carefree…that’s a great time to decide to send PUL or to use it in some way because I’m already in a higher state of being.  Feeling tired or not your best makes it harder to do but not impossible.  And sometimes just putting myself in a state of feeling PUL when I don’t feel good is a great way to make myself feel better!

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Soulmael

ALK Member

svk
Reply #28 - Jul 31st, 2019 at 10:41am

I dont know a thing about them. To much secrects. And strange things happened. Not fun at all. No one ever mentioned PUL. Could be usefull i think. Or how to protect self. What i seen is that they live there, work, and even can be busy so they do not respond to call or tell "not now!".

So when we are at it, do you people tried contacting the higher self and talk to it instead of guides? It should be more direct.

Baroness, how long can a PUL protective bubble last? Tried it today, still got attacked 4 times.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #29 - Jul 31st, 2019 at 10:53am

Soulmael wrote on Jul 31st, 2019 at 10:41am:
So when we are at it, do you people tried contacting the higher self and talk to it instead of guides? It should be more direct.

Sometimes I direct my thoughts and intention to my higher self or to someone else's higher self.  For other things I will talk directly to my guides.  It just depends on what the situation is or what my intention and feeling is.

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Baroness

ALK Member

Reply #30 - Jul 31st, 2019 at 11:20am

Good Morning, Loving People,

Let's see if I can answer some of your questions, but Vicky answered most of them.  Thank you, Vicky. 

When it comes to PUL, my training in Reiki is of great help.  We are trained to send energy and not to use our personal energy which would soon be depleted if we are doing more than one session a day.  Sometime we do many.  But the technic is the same.  Intent is all important.  As we say in our lessons..."Intent, intent, intent".  For PUL we can draw upon other's PUL.  A favorite of mine is The Source or Higher Power or whatever name you prefer.  There is an unlimited supply.  I also ask for love from my loved ones who have passed over, my helpers on the other side, and of course my own love for others. I sweep it in to my heart with my hands.  As for me, motion adds to what I feel.  Vicky's way is also excellent.

After open heart surgery, I was sent much healing from many Reiki masters.  I can't tell you that I felt much of anything, but I can tell you, I healed very quickly and very well.  PUL works something like that.  Sometimes we feel it directly and sometimes it works with something in our lives.  All I know is it is great to have in our lives.

Oh, Soulmael, you have one of 'those' guides.  My personal guide is very sarcastic.  She usually makes a point with her sarcasm.  But don't let yours give you a hard time without giving it back to him.  You already know about his kind of travel.  You have done it yourself.  Besides, he's suppose to be helping you when you need it.  The fact that you know you have a guide and are willing to listen to him is a big step up for him.  There are many personal guides who are spending their time shouting at their charges who do not hear them and in a lot of cases don't even know they exist.

It helps having a full sensitive in my family.  He gives me a lot of information about that world around us that most of us can't see.  He told me early on that each of us has a guarding Angel and we have at least on guide.  The trick is to listen with the heart and soul.  Go ahead and ask questions.  The answers usually come very quickly sometimes before you finish the question.

I hope I've answered some of your questions.  Keep working at it.  It will get easier as you do.  When you send PUL, it might be easier if you put it in a see-through bubble, and push the bubble toward who you want all that love to go to.  Receiving is just opening yourself to the gift.

T'ressa

IP Logged

Baroness

ALK Member

Reply #31 - Jul 31st, 2019 at 12:05pm

Soulmael, a protective bubble can last as long as you have intent for it.  Try seeing your attackers "not there".

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.