Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Perception/awareness/intuition/nonphysical senses (Read 12586 times)
Baroness

ALK Member

Re: Perception/awareness/intuition/nonphysical senses
Reply #30 - Jul 31st, 2019 at 11:20am

Good Morning, Loving People,

Let's see if I can answer some of your questions, but Vicky answered most of them.  Thank you, Vicky. 

When it comes to PUL, my training in Reiki is of great help.  We are trained to send energy and not to use our personal energy which would soon be depleted if we are doing more than one session a day.  Sometime we do many.  But the technic is the same.  Intent is all important.  As we say in our lessons..."Intent, intent, intent".  For PUL we can draw upon other's PUL.  A favorite of mine is The Source or Higher Power or whatever name you prefer.  There is an unlimited supply.  I also ask for love from my loved ones who have passed over, my helpers on the other side, and of course my own love for others. I sweep it in to my heart with my hands.  As for me, motion adds to what I feel.  Vicky's way is also excellent.

After open heart surgery, I was sent much healing from many Reiki masters.  I can't tell you that I felt much of anything, but I can tell you, I healed very quickly and very well.  PUL works something like that.  Sometimes we feel it directly and sometimes it works with something in our lives.  All I know is it is great to have in our lives.

Oh, Soulmael, you have one of 'those' guides.  My personal guide is very sarcastic.  She usually makes a point with her sarcasm.  But don't let yours give you a hard time without giving it back to him.  You already know about his kind of travel.  You have done it yourself.  Besides, he's suppose to be helping you when you need it.  The fact that you know you have a guide and are willing to listen to him is a big step up for him.  There are many personal guides who are spending their time shouting at their charges who do not hear them and in a lot of cases don't even know they exist.

It helps having a full sensitive in my family.  He gives me a lot of information about that world around us that most of us can't see.  He told me early on that each of us has a guarding Angel and we have at least on guide.  The trick is to listen with the heart and soul.  Go ahead and ask questions.  The answers usually come very quickly sometimes before you finish the question.

I hope I've answered some of your questions.  Keep working at it.  It will get easier as you do.  When you send PUL, it might be easier if you put it in a see-through bubble, and push the bubble toward who you want all that love to go to.  Receiving is just opening yourself to the gift.

T'ressa

IP Logged

Baroness

ALK Member

Re: Perception/awareness/intuition/nonphysical senses
Reply #31 - Jul 31st, 2019 at 12:05pm

Soulmael, a protective bubble can last as long as you have intent for it.  Try seeing your attackers "not there".

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.