Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Maybe proof that life does go on... (Read 1317 times)
mystical1707

ALK Member

Maybe proof that life does go on...
Nov 3rd, 2019 at 8:50am

When I was younger my Nan (my Mum's Mum) and I would often talk about if there was a heaven. We made a pact that if it was real, she would come back and let me know. About 2 weeks after either her passing or her funeral, I woke up one morning to find my slippers were tied together. This would have been impossible to do. I had worn those slippers for years and that had never happened before and didn't happen again until the day of my Nan's best friend's funeral. I like to think she popped by before heading to her friend's funeral. My Nan was always commenting on my fluffy slippers when she was alive, she loved them.

About 2 weeks after my other Nan's passing/funeral (my Dad's Mum), something swiped off the wall unit one day when we were relaxed watching TV. It was impossible for it to fall off as it wasn't near the edge and the manner in which it fell down, I tried to copy that but it was impossible to do. Around the same time, a glass of drink that was sitting in the middle of a coaster suddenly tipped over by itself.

Around the time my Nan (my Mum's Mum) passed away, my Uncle was really upset and crying due to his Mum's death and his wife (my Auntie) couldn't console him. They had a vase of daffodils on the table and one of the daffodils moved out of the vase and landed on the table, the head facing him. He knew his Mum was with him then. He's sometimes found white feathers on his clothes too whilst he's in the house with no explanation how they got there.

One morning I was sitting up in bed feeling cosy and relaxed and not wanting to get out of bed and this ball of light appeared in front of me and floated all the way to the curtains and then disappeared. It was the size of a basketball and was a beautiful beige cappuccino kind of colour. That's the only way I can describe it. I like to think my Nan popped by for a visit as the ball made me feel happy when I saw it.

There are other things too but these are the main ones off the top of my head.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Re: Maybe proof that life does go on...
Reply #1 - Nov 3rd, 2019 at 10:11am

I’m chuckling about your slippers. Your Nan must have had quite a sense of humor! I don’t believe in coincidences. Since she was always commenting about your slippers, I’d say this was definitely a sign from her. That’s some great proof you have there.

I too have had things being moved or knocked over, but to me it’s not proof of a visit of a person, just proof of something paranormal. I always want direct answers! But of course never really get them. Only once it happened that I was asking my dad to give me a sign, and right then a journal that was on my bookcase right in front of me fell off and landed on the floor in a way that seemed impossible, and so I couldn't ignore that. It was way too strange to be just a coincidence.

The ball of light amazes me. Just so you know, I completely believe you. It’s fascinating why some people see things like that and others don’t, or even while two people in the same room don’t both see it. Once when my son and I were talking facing each other, he saw what he described as a sphere or bubble. He was around 22 at the time so I know he was being honest and not exaggerating or anything. I was sitting in a chair, and he was standing close to me. Suddenly he stopped talking midsentence and he had the most shocked and fascinated expression on his face. Right away I could tell he was seeing something so I didn’t say anything. I saw his eyes follow the object which apparently was right between us although I saw nothing at all. He followed it down to the floor which took maybe 15 seconds or so. I was as stunned as he was although I couldn’t wait to hear what it was we were both stunned about, ha ha.

He said, “Did you see that? What was that?” I asked him what he saw and told him I didn’t see a thing. He said it was a small bubble. A sphere. He saw it clear as day. He said it just appeared between us, which actually was pretty much right in front of my face given the fact that I was sitting down. He said it just slowly moved down toward the floor and then disappeared at his feet.

So we don’t know what it was or why he could see it and I couldn’t, but I completely believe him. My son, like me, has had many psychic and paranormal experiences, and so I’ve come to understand that some people can perceive something while someone else (who has no reason not to be able to) doesn’t. I’ve seen plenty of paranormal things so there really was no good reason why I didn’t witness the sphere.
Please do share more of your experiences. I’d love to hear them. It’s my belief that visits from loved ones can really come in any form. I think they will do whatever it takes to get our attention!

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

mystical1707

ALK Member

Re: Maybe proof that life does go on...
Reply #2 - Nov 3rd, 2019 at 5:36pm

I think my Nan probably did have a sense of humour as her 2 children certainly do. She was a very loving woman who welcomed people and baked for them and I do remember her telling me when I was younger that if she could come back to let me know, she would do something that wouldn't scare me.

WOW that you once asked for a sign and then got it. That sounds like proof to me, especially because as you said it was impossible to do.

That's amazing also that your son saw a ball of light but it was a shame you couldn't see it also. Maybe you weren't meant to for some reason, maybe he was the only one who was meant to see it. It's wonderful knowing that someone else has seen similar though Smiley I wonder if my partner was in the room if he would have seen it...probably not!

Another experience was felt by my partner at my Nan's funeral. When I was crying my heart out (as you do) my partner felt a stone cold spot above my shoulder which stayed there for a short while. It brought us comfort that my Nan might have been trying to comfort me. That also reminds me of my partner's Dad. He saw his brother at his own funeral.

A few months back, I can't remember if it was this year or last year but have written it down somewhere, I asked for proof of heaven before I went to bed. I asked for a white feather. That didn't happen but I woke up in the middle of the night to a woman standing by the side of the bed. I got a motherly impression from her and at first I thought it was my Mum but then I thought it was my Nan. There was a big frame in the room kind of thing and she stepped in to it and I saw her facing sideways. Maybe she did that once I realised she was there, so as not to scare me. I also felt someone sit on the bed at the same time. She was there for a bit and where this vision was, the room was lit up a bit lighter too. Then it all faded away and I reached out to my bedside cabinet to grab a cup of tea but there wasn't one there. For some reason I thought I had been left a cup of tea lol. My Nan LOVED her cups of tea!!

Another experience was many years ago a relative would always come for boxing day. She passed away many many years ago and one boxing day when I was out in the garden, I smelt her perfume. I just knew she was there because of what day it was. No one believed me though, they all said it was perfume that would have been carried by the breeze. I don't think it came in on any breeze though because the air was very still that day, no breeze whatsoever and the only time I had ever and have ever smelt that lovely perfume was when we were in the company of my relative. I know in my heart that she came for boxing day in spirit.

Another thing happened the other Christmas. My Nan (Mum's Mum) always came at Christmas but a few years after she passed away, my dog was looking up at the corner of the room and going mad. He had definitely seen something judging by his excited behaviour. I got my camera out ready to take a photo and just as I looked through the screen, a little white orb floated by. But by the time I had taken the photo, the orb had gone so I didn't catch anything via camera. I have never seen anything like that before though so I think it was bizarre that my dog saw something and at the same time I saw something.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.