Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
bishop lost followers because he said there's no eternal hel (Read 1699 times)
Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
bishop lost followers because he said there's no eternal hel
Jun 10th, 2019 at 10:28pm

This bishop used to have a lot of followers, but lost them, because he said there is no such thing as an eternal hell. He just couldn't believe that a loving God would do such a thing. Perhaps his ex-followers should give God more credit, rather than their fear. I figure God is smart enough to come up with a plan that includes free will and no eternal hell. Once we have the wisdom, each of us will be able to use our free will in a wise way. It doesn't make sense to condemn souls that haven't gotten around to developing the required wisdom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUaNhxq0JcE

IP Logged

Baroness

ALK Member

Re: bishop lost followers because he said there's no eternal hel
Reply #1 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 11:59am

I agree with you, Recover2.  From what I've seen on the other side the only hell is what is created by the souls.  I will say this.  They are quite inventive at times.  Of course, I can't talk for everyone and only my own experience.  I also feel God (by whatever name called)is all loving.  It is what I feel when I do retrievals.  It is what usually convinces the souls they can move on. 
The Bishop is very brave in my opinion.  Imagine discovering God to be all love. Smiley

Love to all,
T'ressa

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Re: bishop lost followers because he said there's no eternal hel
Reply #2 - Jun 22nd, 2019 at 1:48pm

If I were God, no way I would set things up so that some souls end up in hell for all of eternity. I love all other souls too much to ever do such a thing. I figure God is smarter and more loving than me.

I believe it is possible that souls eventually reach the point where they love their fellow souls so much that there is no way they will continue to hold onto the fear-based dogma that claims that some souls end up in hell for all of eternity. Or in other words, they'll put their love for others before their fear-based unwillingness to question their dogma.

One thing that helps me do retrievals is not feeling any judgment towards those that I help.

It is not heretical for the bishop to view God as a being who lives according to love and wisdom. If you set up a system where  souls learn partially by the mistakes they make, they are bound to make some mistakes. Perhaps it is heretical to claim that God isn't wise and loving enough to understand why some souls make mistakes while they learn.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.