Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Unplugging (Read 6285 times)
Morrighan

Multidimensional Navigator

Isle of Everywhere
Unplugging
Jun 12th, 2017 at 11:39am

Posting to "Off Topic" because if it fits elsewhere then I'm not aware of the proper subforum for this sort of material.

Received a query backchannel about my stated disassociation with TMI. And for the record:

I hold no formal or informal association with TMI, nor its members past or present or future on all timelines in all multiverses past, present, future and potential. Unplugged. Unplugged. Unplugged.

The underlying question presented to me (by implication) is: do I hold any issue with TMI? My answer is no, I do not. I completed the TMI Gateway material so long ago that my material was on cassette tape. Any older and it would be on a piano roll.

The reasons for the unplug begin with the steps I took to reclaiming my Being. This has to do with field integrity. I have spoken of field integrity before (and will likely do so again).

My field integrity begins with reclaiming my energetic lines. Those energetic lines connect directly to the solar plexus. They are quite easy to see.

Over time, owing to the terms of agreements we engage in our embodiment, our sovereignty erodes as we cede our personal power to others. Others may include individuals as well as conglomerate entities such as organizations.

When an agreement is unplugged, one reclaims one's self.  When I state "I know who I am" — these are the reasons why.

The more difficult aspect is to ensure we are not in another's field. "I am another you" does not give anyone the right to be in another's field. I find it is vital to insure others do not usurp our multi-dimensional frequencies for their own power. Likewise it is vital to insure we do not upsurp other's multidimensional frequencies for our own power.

The second aspect — using others for our own power — is the most difficult to face directly. It often occurs below the conscious level of ourselves.

The good news is: once seen, once unplugged.

That's my Reader's Digest version of how and why I unplugged from TMI (and others, including all manner of spiritual "teachers" &c).

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
It goes in — it must come out. — Teslacles Deviant to Fudd's First Law
IP Logged

KarmicBalancer
Ex Member

Re: Unplugging
Reply #1 - Jun 12th, 2017 at 11:58am

I understand and largely agree with the above.  But speaking for this self, I will never unplug from Yeshua.  Besides the fact that his original First self literally Co-Created mine and many others original first selves within his Light, I've gotten so many repeating guidance messages in various forms, that listening to him, is even wiser than listening to one's own original first self and ones general Expanded self. 

When this self becomes fully like him, then he won't be needed as a teacher/guide/helper anymore, but I'll still be, in a very real sense, plugged into him.

Isn't it so interesting that so many of the more clear messengers that have come here, speak so positively about him?   Hint, it's not a coincidence. 

But yes, when it comes to any other human source who is not yet pure Love incarnate, then it's best to learn what you're meant to learn and then unplug. 

This self has said to the pure Love level of Source, Yeshua, and the Co-Creators, "use me, I will follow where you lead ever, no matter how painful or uncomfortable it may become for me.  Not my will be done, but your Will be done.  Please show me that Will." 

This has not been fully seen in the Earth since he has been there.  Every other human has reserved some part for their selfish selves and have not fully followed the purely Creative Force's Will. 

Thus is this self often seen in a distorted manner by others, to some degree, to some extent, in proportion to how aligned or not they themselves are to pure Love. 

It IS an extremely lonely path, as I'm finding out even more lately. 

Well, most of Yeshua's own family members, except his mother, doubted him and even made fun of him for his beliefs of self.  His brothers called him a no good, Aramaic version, of vagabond. 

It wasn't until he started constantly started performing so called "miracles", that even his own brothers and sister accepted and believed his claims. 

Thus shall it be the same with this self as well. My still human self says, "I would not wish this life on anyone." But my true self rejoices in the opportunity of service to the Whole.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #2 - Jun 12th, 2017 at 12:20pm

The bigger the unplug the vaster the freedom gained.

One of the truly big unplugs concerns our vows. "I will never do that again" can be a pretty big one. Such a vow is invariably self-limiting.  Some vows are more subtle, such as vows we make when we are young. And off we go, forget all about those and basically run a tape loop on an unconscious level. An example of a subtle vow is the vow never to break our vows .....

All contracts — including soul level contracts — can be ripped up at any time.

Looking clearly at how beliefs limit us is a big piece in the Jenga game of our field integrity. That includes beliefs that we believe give us freedom. Unplug.

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
IP Logged

KarmicBalancer
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Jun 12th, 2017 at 12:31pm

This much self does know, that there are at least a couple more material level unplugs to go. 

What happens is what happens, I suppose.  These little dramas and conflicts are nothing compared to what is coming in the not so far future for all and for self.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #4 - Jun 12th, 2017 at 12:41pm

Opened my set Sunday with Howlin' Wolf's "Backdoor Man" and eased into "Good Morning Little Schoolgirl" by Sonny Lee Williamson.

Ain't nothing without the groove. And without our cookie monster drummer, I was the entire rhythm section. As my sister observed: now I know why you play your music on a tombstone.

Prolly should work up a version of "Break On Through".

Slαinte.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #5 - Jun 12th, 2017 at 12:44pm

Typo: Sonny Boy Williamson. Not Lee. /facepalm

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #6 - Jun 12th, 2017 at 12:55pm

Documented as fact: people released from the Soviet gulag found freedom scarier than incarceration. See: Solzhenitsyn. And so too with limiting belief systems. Even benign control is still control. Power Over Others = POO.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #7 - Jun 13th, 2017 at 10:57am

Focus69 asks in a different thread:

Quote:
Thanks for your explanation on your field integrity concept but where did you first find this concept ? Did you create yourself ? Is there a beginning of a small consensus about it ? What is the difference between the concept of "field integrity" and the concept of  (our) energy ?

And I reply in this thread so as to maintain the integrity of the two topics.

• Where did I find this concept? Did I create it myself?

The concept(s) are evolved from a combination of empirical observations and mission work of our teams. "Creating it myself" is a misleading concept. We are field beings being a field.
  • Is there a consensus?

Who cares. Seriously. "Who cares" is not snark. YOU are the only one(s) who can determine the value to YOU. However, of those individuals who I work with would say: unplug.
  • What is the difference between field integrity and the concept of (our) energy?

Searching on "toridal field" will turn up images like this:

The sacred geometry of a torus is plainly seen in the illustration. What is only broadly hinted at is a torus is multidimensional. It extends through 12D.

Bruce's "energy gathering" exercises may be used as a starting point for discernment of our own fields.

Don't take my word for it. Go look for yourself.

Unplug.

IP Logged

Focus 69

ALK Member

Reply #8 - Jun 13th, 2017 at 12:31pm

I asked you if there was a consensus because there is already theory on this field like Vehram energy system for example, so the relevance to create another concept should be considered.  (not mentioning the infamous chakras and acupuncture energies system which could also be related and/or good challengers to consider upon this topic...)

But again, maybe my limited English prevent me from realizing you was more or less talking about those concepts in a general way, in this case please accept my apologies.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #9 - Jun 13th, 2017 at 5:04pm

Focus 69 wrote on Jun 13th, 2017 at 12:31pm:
I asked you if there was a consensus because there is already theory on this field like Vehram energy system for example, so the relevance to create another concept should be considered.  (not mentioning the infamous chakras and acupuncture energies system which could also be related and/or good challengers to consider upon this topic...)

But again, maybe my limited English prevent me from realizing you was more or less talking about those concepts in a general way, in this case please accept my apologies.

First I've heard of Vehram energy system. And no personal experience with the others. The only direct experience I have in some of these realms is a brief (three day) seminar on myofascial release, which I do not practice.

IP Logged

Soulmael

ALK Member

svk
Reply #10 - Jul 7th, 2017 at 5:08am

pluged in = having earthly attachments to family, people, groups, objects etc..?

How would you please do the unpluging process? Only intention is enough with saying in mind something like this 'i am disconnecting myself from *this* person right now'?

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #11 - Jul 7th, 2017 at 2:30pm

Methinks "plugged in = having earthly attachments to family, people, groups, objects etc..?" is reading more into the concept than is intended.

The "traditional" method goes by "release", e.g. release an attachment to something or someone. Releasing it of course also gives it permission to return.

Unplugged means pulling the plug. When you pull the plug no more current can flow in either direction. It's a one-time deal. A program that's been unplugged can no longer run. Unplug the thing that runs the program too, then unplug the unplug.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.