Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
A balanced, holistic look at non C1 communication (Read 2072 times)
KarmicBalancer
Ex Member

A balanced, holistic look at non C1 communication
Jun 5th, 2017 at 4:48pm

While it's true that negative, deceptive beings, both former human and completely non human exist in the nonphysical, and that, in some ways it's easier to communicate with slower vibratory beings because this level and our bodies are themselves slower vibratory, there are certainly ways to make contact and communicate with fast vibratory, helpful, loving, positive beings and levels. 

I'm not particularly a fan of classic channeling, nor classic OBE exploring.  I'm well aware of the potential problems with these forms of communicating with the nonphysical.  Yet, there are clearly positive and helpful sources out there that used these methods--like Bob Monroe and his explorer team. 

It's clear to me that Bob's explorer team was mostly/primarily in contact with more loving, helpful, and positive beings. 

So how do we connect with and strengthen connection with positive, loving, more aware, and helpful beings and levels?  One way is to communicate with your own Expanded/Total or Spirit self or Disk as Bruce calls it, particularly ask to communicate with the graduates in same. 

It is easier to clearly perceive and communicate with these, because they are part of you and vice versa. 

If you want to communicate with and clearly perceive the "Head Honchos", aka the Co-Creators, Beings of pure Light, or what Howard Storm called the "Angels" who are like Yeshua, well that's possible too, but it's a little harder to clearly perceive communication from them. 

For example, when Bruce wanted to contact/communicate with the Planning Intelligence, at first he had a hard time clearly perceiving this Being's communication. He had to go through a process where this Being helped him to better attune to It in order to more clearly perceive communication. 

There are techniques and methods to help with this.  Some of it is very simple and biblically based.  There is a teaching in the Bible of, ask and you shall receive, knock and the door will be opened.  Basically what this means, if you ask those specific Beings/that level, specifically for their help, they will help you. 

Another way of saying it, is that God is mindful of and cares about It's children and does respond to sincere requests.

So, set that specific intention and pray for that specific help. 

Ok, but now you have to perceive and translate, and that's a challenge itself.  You can ask for help from those, with that as well.  But Bruce's technique of remembering and bringing up the feeling of Love (and I would add gratitude) helps to expand your awareness and strengthen those connections so that it becomes easier to consciously perceive that communication. 

Then of course, living an ethical, loving, helpful, positive life in relation to others and creation in general, supports all the above.  There are other aids and methods of help. 

I've noticed that eating primarily vegetarian, helps to clear and keep my energy system faster vibratory and more balanced. Could I eat meat and still communicate with those expanded levels?   Yes, but when I don't, it's just easier to do same. 

There are many different things which can help with that, but a lot of it is based around the intention and awareness of a universal, unconditional kind of Love.   

Above all, already being a mature, evolved, service oriented Consciousness helps that in a more automatic way. 

But you don't need to be that in order to start connecting and communicating with that level.  Again, the intention and desire for that connection, and certain basic, core techniques can help. 

Being fearful of this process and of negative, deceptive beings actually attracts and strengthens connection with those kind of beings and level.  It's part of the universal Law of Like attracts, begets, and resonates with Like. 

There is no need for fear when you truly understand the laws and principles behind all the above, are sincere in your intentions and prayers, and practice the right techniques and back it up with choosing Love more than not. 

Those who overly advocate, and overly focus on fear and negative, deceptive beings, often are either speaking from lack of direct experience, fear within themselves, or other limiting, hindering, distorted positions.

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Re: A balanced, holistic look at non C1 communication
Reply #1 - Jun 5th, 2017 at 5:03pm

Justin said: Being fearful of this process and of negative, deceptive beings actually attracts and strengthens connection with those kind of beings and level.  It's part of the universal Law of Like attracts, begets, and resonates with Like.

Recoverer responds: I believe the above is true. During my spiritual growth, I had to go through a period of where I had to deal with my fear of demons and getting possessed. In whatever way such beings exist, it seems as if my fear attracted them, and they tried to mess with me.

Fortunately, I had enough faith in the love-based beings that exist and myself, to receive assistance from love-based beings, and they helped me overcome my fear, sometimes in clever ways. I have no regrets.

I believe that all souls need to reach the point where they are no longer intimidated by whatever unfriendly beings exist. The light outshines the darkness big time.

IP Logged

KarmicBalancer
Ex Member

Re: A balanced, holistic look at non C1 communication
Reply #2 - Jun 5th, 2017 at 5:38pm

Well said in general Albert, especially this, "The light outshines the darkness big time."

We live and exist in a basically and overall positive and benevolent Universe. Are there bad apples in the larger reality?  Of course, but in comparison, they are a minority.  Most Souls/Consciousnesses are actively moving towards Love and conscious Oneness with the Whole. 

It's like when you look at humanity. The majority of people are at least decent hearted and who are mostly trying their best with what they know.  Only about 5% of humans (1% psychopaths and 4% sociopaths) are truly and more fully negative and lacking in Love to a severe degree. 

Btw, I would just amend your quote a bit and instead of saying "darkness", say "relative lack of Light".  There is no true, original, objective "darkness", but only relative lack of Light due to limited use of freewill. Much like heat vs cold in physics. Darkness only exists in relation to lack of Light, but all was created from Love (which is another term for spiritual Light). 

Everything, including lacking in Light beings/individuals, all exist within God's Beingness/essence/Oneness and the Oneness of the Whole. 

This doesn't mean there is no need for conscious awareness about negative, deceptive beings and levels.  There is some need for balanced, proper perspective caution. For example, especially in immature worlds/schools like this one, there is a need to understand that these exist and do interact with the world and with humans. 

But as you have pointed out before, one doesn't need to "channel", to be influenced by such beings. In fact, you don't need to partake in any psychic type activities to be influenced if you're not conscious to and/or doing that which keeps one protected and shielded from these. 

This is especially true if you are a more negative, self centered, and fear based person yourself.  These are the kind of people that are most easily influenced. Again, the Universal Law of Like attracts, begets, and resonates with Like in operation. This Law never stops, it's ever pervasive, every moment. If only humans truly understood this Law and all the ramifications and implications of it!

When it comes to more mature Souls, yes, even they can sometimes be influenced while connected to a body, but it's usually only very subtly and mildly. Mature Souls rarely can be made to cause great harm to others especially nor self--usually it's just some minor belief that is affected. 

« Last Edit: Jun 5th, 2017 at 10:48pm by N/A »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.