Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
And now for something completely different (Read 4525 times)
Morrighan

Multidimensional Navigator

Isle of Everywhere
And now for something completely different
Jun 6th, 2017 at 10:09am

Here now to share infos about a place that may be new to you. Known to some as the Hall of Reflection, this is a very real space. It is also a sacred space and I bridle a bit in the thought I refer to The Hall of Reflection with a gender neutral pronoun.

Before you go off and Google, I did so already and the top results are for a quest in World of Warcraft. That's not The Hall of Reflection I refer to, nor is it the one in a Holocaust museum. The fact of it is, the Hall of Reflection I refer to is something else entirely and the name by which it is known in human space is close, but not exactly the same as Hall of Reflection. Its proper name does not translate well into English.

What matters, and what I share here, is some of what it is about.

Not a clue how many people encounter the Hall of Reflection on their path. My best guess is "many" in a relative way, but in a larger way, very precious few. For me, six weeks of intensive work and months of planning were needed to enter the Hall of Reflection for the first time.

"Why was I called to enter?" I ask one of the ambassadors to this sacred space. "Because there is a mutually beneficial resonance," she replies.

As I search for what I can share about the Hall of Reflection, I recall my agreement not to share my personal experiences of that space. What I can share is the Hall of Reflection is a multidimensional gateway. There are many; this is one. It's a major one, but not the only one.

The gift of the space is something I carry. A gift, and a heavy responsibility. For in its space one sees oneself. None who enters will ever be the same. Possibly this is why so few people are able to enter. For some, seeing oneself fully could be very painful.

Some general infos I can share:
* it's very real, and one aspect of entrance is in 3D human space.
* it bridges myriad dimensions
* it is guarded. The guardians are present through level 962.
* it is possible to "astral travel" to it, but only with the express permission of the curators of the Hall. It is otherwise closed to "explorers".
* the greater part of it exists out-of-time, and beyond human-space.

~ Morrighan

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
It goes in — it must come out. — Teslacles Deviant to Fudd's First Law
IP Logged

Uno

ALK Member

Re: And now for something completely different
Reply #1 - Jun 6th, 2017 at 10:53am

My awareness points forwards and I now glance down at the keyboard sometimes, up at the screen and occasionally to the left because there is a bumble bee having a rest at the side the balcony door. While it's true that my awareness points forwards it simultaneously points inwards so that I'm also aware of my thoughts at the same time.

I haven't been to the hall of mirrors, but I have a bathroom with a mirror. If I look into the mirror, my awareness pointing forward can deal with the illusion of seeing my body from an objective point of view, compared to my normal subjective point of view of looking at the bumble bee and the cat now entering the door.

If you claim there is no truth and in the same breath claim that is the truth, you are a leftist.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #2 - Jun 6th, 2017 at 10:59am

And from your observer position, the shift to the position of the observer of the observer can be executed .... or bee?  Cheesy

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
IP Logged

Uno

ALK Member

Reply #3 - Jun 6th, 2017 at 12:07pm

Many POVs = the onset of the heebee-jeebees?

If you claim there is no truth and in the same breath claim that is the truth, you are a leftist.

IP Logged

Reply #4 - Jun 7th, 2017 at 7:05am

If you have been there you know your history.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #5 - Jun 7th, 2017 at 9:23am

1796 wrote on Jun 7th, 2017 at 7:05am:
If you have been there you know your history.

There is only NOW.

IP Logged

Uno

ALK Member

Reply #6 - Jun 7th, 2017 at 9:56am

Interesting. I'm treating this as a concept and the word history added to it, and also ok with merely treating the impact in the concept as a concept. I'll rather relax now and have a think in the sunshine for a bit + some Iscream and then later write a post about conscience in another thread.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #7 - Jun 7th, 2017 at 10:07am

And this is why the OP is in the Afterlife Knowledge section. When we shift entirely to the NOW there is no distinction between the "afterlife" and the 3D. We are here NOW.

I play the music and the music plays me.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.