Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Methods of attuning the body to spirit/nonphysical (Read 2488 times)
SourceLover2
Ex Member

Methods of attuning the body to spirit/nonphysical
May 19th, 2017 at 12:30am

I recently talked about my approach to meditation on this page of this this thread (see reply 33 and if you're into numerology at all, note that number and the time of 6:39--interesting):
http://afterlife-knowledge.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?num=1494520624/30#30

But I've found that attuning the body physical and mind to the spiritual/more expanded levels within, is a VERY holistic process. This process started for self, when at age 16, I felt nudged to completely stop eating beef and pork, as well as eat healthier. 5 years later, I started to eat completely vegetarian--it wasn't so much a "decision", but that I completely lost the taste for meat, and at the same time, found out about the conditions of animals in big agribusiness, as well as pollution and other issues.
     Did so for a decade, with some time eating vegan.  Then after that decade at some point, I felt nudged to include a little fish now and again (only sardines and wild alaskan salmon), and the body felt better/healthier. 
     Of late, a change has occurred.  I don't eat much at all.  I fast the majority of the day, everyday. I drink a large glass of water + coconut water with aloe vera (and sometimes some lime juice and a pinch of salt) and that tides me over till about 4 pm or so most days. Then I'll typically eat a wrap with brown rice tortilla, with some hummus or guac, some kelp powder, and A LOT of mixed green salads and/or parsley flakes. I always try to eat some more live food. 
     At some other point, I'll eat a handful of figs and dates together, Mummy food, or Mummy shake. I've written about Mummy food and it's boosting effects on the Pineal gland before, so I won't go into that, just to say that I don't always prepare it the "proper" way recommended, but sometimes just make a smoothie with the figs and dates very well blended or eat a handful of both and chew very carefully (seriously, this stuff works broham).
      I'm finding this combined with almost daily meditation is having quite the interesting effects on my conscious perception. It's starting to expand and clarify more and more.  Another help/aid, is daily exercise.  I try to at the very least, get a longish walk in. If in nature if I can.
      Working a meaningful service job helps. I work in home with folks that have disabilities. Not glamorous or well paying at all.  Not being materialistic or all that material focused helps.  I've haven't cared much about money or things much at all for most of my life.  I make under 12 dollars an hour, and barely just get by (pay check to check), but I'm usually pretty happy or at least content. 
       Some other things that have and are helping to align the body physical with the faster vibratory levels.  Azurite!  This is like the stone version of Mummy food.  No joke, it keep the Pineal gland stimulated at a safe, balanced level.  The first couple days I wore it back when 21, I had a horrible headache (I'm NOT prone to headaches at all). It increases intuition and sharpens perception in general. Thank you Edgar Cayce's guidance.  Smiley
    I spent awhile not wearing or using it at all, because I went through an arrogant period of, "I don't need ANYTHING outside myself. I don't need any 'props'.  Well, in recent times, I was intuitively led back to using Azurite after years of not.  I realized that as mature as my consciousness may be, bringing this human animal body under control and attuning it more certainly can benefit from help.
    I mention "toning" in the link, so won't go over that.  But just mention, that I've found it helpful holistically.  Another thing I was skeptical of. 
     Kelp powder sourced from cleaner, less polluted areas.  This is a MAJOR one body wise.  Kelp contains very high levels of iodine.  Cayce's guidance talked a fair amount about the extreme importance of iodine, not only to the Thyroid gland, but to the health and balance of the entire endocrine glandular system.  They apparently considered iodine a purifier and vivifying of that system.
    Also, kelp tends to have trace amounts of silver and gold.  There is a Cayce reading that says if a person took equal amounts of the proper forms of silver and gold, they could extend their life by quite a bit.  Course, progressing research has started to come out about the beneficial effects of silver and gold in the body, through like colloidal forms.  Gold helps to increase IQ, and silver kills pathogenic microorganisms, etc. 
     I tend to prefer to get nutrients via food though, and both these are expensive in the colloidal forms. I've made my own forms of both of these (which cuts down on expense, at least for colloidal silver), but, I prefer to just eat Kelp powder.
    Another thing that has been helping is natural celibacy.  Since I've been meditating more consistently and deeply, the drive and interest has been going away more and more.  Thankfully my spouse is in a similar phase and so I don't feel pressured right now. But not expending that energy through sex or masturbation, and re-routing it during meditation, is making a difference. 
    Anyways, these are some things that have helped me when applied in a holistic way and with choosing more constructively than not, to better attune the body physical to the other, expanded levels.  Part of it, metaphorically speaking, is about raising the vibrations of the physical itself. Course, above all, attunement to Love helps.
      Well, I'm gonna be on an Afterlife Knowledge forum vacation for a bit, so see yah around.  I'll still check and respond to P.M.'s meanwhile.  Don't know when I'll start posting again. 

May the Farce be with you

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Re: Methods of attuning the body to spirit/nonphysical
Reply #1 - May 21st, 2017 at 2:40pm

IP Logged

KarmicBalancer
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Jun 10th, 2017 at 10:10pm

Another body attunement aid, to help the body speed up it's vibrations, enliven, and balance more: 

Take a large, tall glass container, put a clear quartz crystal in same, fill with well filtered water, put a little minimally processed ancient sea salt in same.  Take a piece of aluminum foil and kind of bend it up into a concave shape. 

Around noon time on a bright, sunny day, place the piece of foil on the ground, and then place the tall glass container on top of same in the middle. 

Let it sit out in the Sun for at least a few hours.  If you have a battery operated magnetic stirrer that would be even better to use in conjunction, but not totally necessary.

Water, that very uber Yin form and reflection of consciousness, has a definite "memory" and can absorb vibrational information.  Basically the combo of the above, collects/amplifies Solar pranic energy. 

Thanking humans and the Earth for the glass and quartz, the Earth for the water, the Sun for it's light, and Source and the Co-Creator for all, before and/or as you drink same will also help it's facilitating fast vibratory resonation of the body physical. 

Only an outer aid, but I tried the above not long ago, and definitely noticed some expanding shifts.  Like attracts, begets, resonates with Like.  If you not at or near similar wavelength, you likely won't notice as much (or if anything at all).

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #3 - Jun 10th, 2017 at 11:16pm

The only guidance I've received about physical stuff is to have a more Vegan diet (I'm a Vegetarian who eats dairy at times), and to not eat food that is spicy hot.

Other wise, when it comes to growth advice, I'm provided with clues as to what is limiting my growth. Sometimes such clues are provided while I am meditating. Sometimes during regular dreams.

Sometimes during lucid dreams. During such dreams I become aware of the fact that I am dreaming and my perception is more clear than it is during regular dreams. During such dreams I tend to perceive the presence of a guide. Sometimes I get the sense that this guide loves me, and is trying to help me. One of the first things I'll think is, "what do I do now, where do I go?"

Since I am not interested in exploring places such as various astral worlds, I'll think of trying to connect with my Disk, or Soul group, or God. What ends up happening, is that I'll experience different things that relate to what is hindering my spiritual growth. It is as if I am being told, "overcome these limitations, and you'll be able to connect to higher levels of being."

I can tell that these experiences aren't the result of what my mind is fabricating. For one thing, as I stated, I can sense the presence of a guide. Another thing, each of these experiences tends to have different locations, and I float and fly about as I travel to these different locations. Some of these locations have such precise details, it does not seem as if my subconscious mind would create such details in a random way. I can tell that my guidance creates these details, with very specific intent. This degree of intent couldn't take place, if a very conscious thought process wasn't gone through. Some of these details are so precise and imaginative, that it is clear that the creator is quite intelligent, imaginative, and capable of making use of the creative aspect of being.

One such experience is as follows. I am located by a Catholic school that is located next to the Catholic church I attended when I was a child.  A lady I found attractive at the time was there ("at the time" means the same time period as I had this experience). I approached her and she wasn't interested. So I instead set the intent to fly and I first floated upwards and then flew up into space and then into the spirit world. I saw a part of the spirit world that was structured in a very elaborate way. I can't describe how, because the details are too elaborate and different than what we see in this world. It was sort of like a floating city, except that it was layered and had architecture that is different than any city I've seen.

I was then inside a building. This place seemed like a spirit world terminal that people used to go to different locations in the spirit world. On one of the walls was a mural that showed the different realms of being that exist.

Next, I moved into an adjoining room where information about the spirit world could be obtained. I asked, once a person ascends to a level of being where they are with God again, do they spend much time thinking about the history of this world and other places. The answer I got is, "not much."

I believe this experience served two main purposes. One, if I want to experience divine love completely, lose the idea that love comes from women I find attractive. Two, forget about being entertained by the drama that goes on in this world and other places, seek a more formless and love-based way of existence.

This experience happened several years ago. I suppose I could've shared another experience, but this experience popped into my mind.

IP Logged

KarmicBalancer
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Jun 10th, 2017 at 11:58pm

Albert, I believe there were reasons why Yohannan (aka John) the Baptist and Yeshua both practiced fasting and celibacy.   

Neither fasting, nor celibacy, is easy for a physically focused human to do. Natural celibacy though, gives more energy to the faster vibratory centers.  Fasting helps to purify and balance the body. The body doesn't like it at first, but appreciates it later.  Both of these are also generally about breaking away from the slow vibratory patterns of the Earth.   

Cayce's guidance indicated that azurite was an important part of the Urim and Thummin of Aaron's breast plate and which allowed him to more clearly and directly commune with the nonphysical and the purely creative forces.  Azurite came highly recommended by Cayce's guidance for some more developed and intune bodies of his time.   

Another helpful body aid to add to the list, is proper alkalinity and acidity levels of the body.  It is very helpful to eat slightly more alkaline reacting diet. This is mainly most vegetables and fruits (but not most in combo), and some seeds and nuts. 

The body electricity best flows in a slightly alkaline, electrolyte filled body.  This is part of why I drink a large glass of coconut water, mixed with water, and a little salt, in the morning (sometimes with some lemon or lime), because it's highly alkalizing.

Since I've been doing all the above, I've been finding self needing less and less sleep to feel rested and balanced.  Up until recently, I've needed a good 7.5 hours of sleep to feel rested and balanced.  The need is decreasing.

You might not need to follow all the above, because you've devoted so much time and focus to deep meditation-prayer.  In comparison to you, up until lately, I've been a lazy, inconsistent lump on a log in that area. 

Perhaps because I'm two decades younger than you and haven't meditated near as much or as consistently, time is growing short, and that I'm trying to quickly play catch up, in a sense?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.