Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
A question & thought about Disks/Spirits (Read 30374 times)
SourceLover2
Ex Member

Re: A question & thought about Disks/Spirits
Reply #30 - May 14th, 2017 at 1:03am

Welcome to the site, and nice to meet you.  I asked because we've had a number of people leave the site over the years (some banned, some just become disinterested, etc), and some sometimes pop back in with new accounts etc, and I tend to be curious if a person is a true first timer or a reincarnation so to speak.

By definition, true veterans already know and practice that, I would say. 

Did you have any examples of assumptions/beliefs/conjecture that you were thinking of in particular, or were you just mentioning it in a general sense? 

I've tended to observe in the many years that I've been involved with the spiritual and new age scenes and in interaction with others in same, that if a person talks about certain things that people in these scenes commonly tend to think of as quaint, old fashion, unimportant, etc, such as Yeshua, or the like (often anything that even remotely resembles religion), then some other folks tend to assume they are only talking from beliefs and/or preconceptions, and not direct guidance, experience, testing/discriminating. It's happened a number of times on this site alone, with both my friend Albert and I in relation to others. 

Suffice it to say, the huge majority of my beliefs and the things that I've talked  about here, I've have had repeated guidance, experience, etc and initially approach guidance as free of beliefs and preconceptions as is humanly possible.

Like I said earlier, a lot of the major/very important, or more unusual type information I've received, I've tended to get in the form of dream guidance, because my guidance team knows I trust that form more than through meditation and the like.   

Personally, I don't think it's possible to be a human as the huge majority of us understand, experience, and perceive it, and not have some beliefs and preconceptions. But yes, it's a good idea to approach seeking and receiving data, with an open, skeptical mind and approach, with as little preconceptions as possible.

This all started when I went from a very intense interest in and focus on science, and no conscious thoughts about or interest in spirituality, metaphysics, nonphysical. 
    But then, when I hit 12, for some reason, I started to get these intuitive downloads at night, while in bed relaxing before falling asleep.  These downloads had to do with concepts that were very unfamiliar, out of the blue, and foreign to self at the time. 

Such as, everything/one is completely interconnected, Universal Love was the most important thing in life and that Love was not just an emotion but a fundamental force, there was a bigger reality and that physical was not all there was, BIG changes were going to happen in my lifetime, stuff that would affect everyone, everywhere. 

Shortly after these downloads started, I became consciously interested in/focused on, and started exploring the really big questions and the nature of reality. About a year later, I got involved in meditating, reading up on the world religions, studying and practicing astrology, researching various other metaphysics. 

Then that morphed into more direct exploring and building up connection to guidance.  All along, being VERY curious and open minded, but also innately somewhat skeptical, pretty logic oriented, and questioning. Now, about 2.5 decades later, and I can say that life and the opening up of perception, has been quite an interesting journey of exploration and revelation. I certainly don't always get things right or accurate, but have received a lot of verification over the years and have come to trust the overall process, which has opened up that automatic intuition more and more.

So we know you're interested in Bruce Moen's info, what other kinds of explorations, research, etc. are you interested in or focused on as regards the nonphysical and larger reality? 

What kind of experiences and messages have you had relating to Disks, since this technically the original focus and title of this thread? 

I came upon the concept first in a Bob Monroe book, but didn't really think about it deeply until I read one of Bruce's books, and it just felt very right/correct (intuition  Wink ) and made a lot of sense the way he was describing it.  Shortly after reading about his alleged connection to Bob Monroe and his Disk/I-There, I had a dream where I was a class that Bruce was teaching, and as Bruce was talking, his face morphed into Bob Monroes briefly and then back to his face. 

The symbolism was clear, Bruce Moen and Bob Monroe had a very strong inter-connection, but were different/unique, self aware individuals. The dream guidance message was affirming what I already intuitively felt and thought, that the Disk concept (and by proxy Bruce's specific claims) were true. 

Ended up going to Gateway V. at TMI in Faber, but came out of it realizing that I hadn't really needed to go, as all that I needed was within me the whole time, and it was just a matter of focus and practice.  But, did thoroughly enjoy my time there a decade ago.
     Went to Bruce's Afterlife exploration class some years after, less for the class itself and more to support someone I thought was doing important service work and generally felt nudged to for some reason (that, and was curious to meet him, as I had had other dreams about him, and a couple of dreams about a connection to the Monroe's).

(Turns out, I eventually learned that one of my Disk members was one of Bob Monroe's explorers back in the day, and I became friends with this person till they passed. Also found out that my spouse's Disk had a self that was involved with Monroe and his Institute in the somewhat earlier days).

IP Logged

Uno

ALK Member

Reply #31 - May 14th, 2017 at 11:45am

Thanks SL2, it's nice to meet you too.

Assumptions, beliefs and conjecture is the ABC of fantasy is another way of saying it. Was speaking generally when explaining my perception of frontloading. Is my perception of what Moen said correct? It's an assumption.

Moen using the term disk makes sense because I have also seen a disk like object but without the features Moen talked about in the video. This topic is interesting. Philosophy is also interesting.

How do you receive direct guidance, is there anything you need to do to prepare for it?

How do you tell the difference between ordinary dreams from dream guidance?

If you claim there is no truth and in the same breath claim that is the truth, you are a leftist.

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #32 - May 14th, 2017 at 5:42pm

Quote:
Assumptions, beliefs and conjecture is the ABC of fantasy is another way of saying it.

For the most part, but not always--sometimes these are informed by intuition--that hardest and most subtle of guidance to perceive (especially, on average, for those connected to male bodies). What you say in the above, and have been generally saying, remind me a lot of what
T
C.
talks about. 
     I think the whole open minded skepticism approach is a generally practical, necessary, and helpful one, but like anything, it can be taken too far.  Just as Bob Monroe sometimes, or tended to take "non interference" with others too far.  With T.C., I've seen him mention several times, "I am a scientist."  When an individual over identifies with such a Earth/human based concept/pattern, it can become limiting to them.
      In this case, the scientist concept/though form/belief system and/or approach tends to be at least a bit polarized to the intellect.  Ever notice how women (speaking in general), tend to be more actively intuitively aware then men on average?  It's because they tend to have more innate attunement to their feeling and emotional nature and empathy, which are more "heart" oriented and more in resonation with, or facilitate better, intuition, than does attunement to intellect. 
     Though I'm connected to a male body, I've always been rather in touch with my inner Feminine, and have always related well to and gotten along with women--often much better than with fellow males.  As mentioned on another thread, when younger, was hyper empathic.  Not too surprisingly then, this self has always been rather accurately intuitive. 

Then, take T.C. and Bob Monroe and compare them to Yeshua.  Yeshua was/is far more attuned to PUL and perceptually far more consciously aware, expanded, clear, and accurate than these.  He taught a lot about the importance of faith.  Skepticism can be subtly fear based--often the human body ego fear of, "I really don't want to be wrong and inaccurate, so I better be careful and really try to figure things out".  This can be both constructive and destructive depending. 
      Faith on the other hand, tends to be more Love based.  Faith is an odd admixture of intuition, openness, positive directed belief, and holistic logic combined into one.  Faith is not the same thing as "blind belief", though sometimes from the outside or others casual observation, it can look similar.  Smiley      
      But then again, if we ourselves are non complete or not nearing same in this life, then shouldn't we try to be more concerned with our own path/growth process and the logs in our own eyes, rather than what's going on with others?

Quote:
Moen using the term disk makes sense because I have also seen a disk like object but without the features Moen talked about in the video. This topic is interesting

Indeed it is interesting. Also for being connected to a male body, I'm not particularly visually oriented (which my guidance team knows), and tend to be more feeling, conceptual relationship, and hearing oriented.  Hence, I've not received much about the Disk concept in terms of visual structure or the like. Course, circular and the like makes sense from a symbolism view point in a more general sense. 
     Based on my research/practice of astrology in combo with some direct guidance messages--I'd suggest that a very good symbol or metaphor for our Disk/Spirit/Expanded self level is our Sun (and Stars in general).  I had an interesting guidance dream related to the connection/correlation between these. 
    In the dream, I was both observing from a detached, outside viewpoint and from within myself:  I was outside, sitting cross legged, meditating with my eyes open, facing the Sun and looking into the Sun.  As I went deeper within via the meditation, I somehow felt myself also merging with the Sun and it's light. 
    I felt such an intense expanding sensation that at first, it was almost scary and I at first resisted some--I thought I'd might be subsumed/lose self.  But then I decided to just let go and go with the process.  Much to my pleasant surprise,  I retained my sense of self/self awareness, but I felt very expanded at both a being and perceptual level. 
    It wasn't long after that dream message, that I started to become aware of my own Disk history in more detailed and certain ways (a deep knowingness).  For one example, I found out that I was not a new "Disk mix" first timer, but rather a reincarnation of a Soul who had incarnated into human form on the Earth some 12, 500 years ago, was named Ra Ta (which funny enough, translates literally to "Sun brought to Earth"), and after he finished his earthly service, was taken up by a group of very positive, Love based, and very aware ET's, and became a human version of them for awhile. 
    After I eventually let the human body die, I spent a long while exploring and communicating with various different non human systems, and in a loose sense you could say, learned a lot of different languages. 
    Another "Disk" oriented guidance message--again a dream one.  Again the two perspectives like the above.  I was standing in a circle with other individuals and we were all holding hands, communing with each other, as well as meditating and praying.
     I became aware that I should step into the middle of the circle, and I knew that I was meant to open up to full Source and PUL Consciousness. I did so and though the feeling was very powerful, I have a hard time putting the awareness into words.
      It was like the merging with the Sun dream, but even more intense, expanding, and I felt like both myself and not yet not myself (like Source's or Yeshua's Consciousness/awareness/presence was imbuing me at the same time in perfect harmony with my own), and I felt unbelievably powerful in the sense of being completely unlimited.
     I very strongly intuit that the circle of individuals that I was holding hands with in the dream, where all the selves connected to/within my Disk/Expanded self level, that are fellow graduates. 
      I have wondered if perhaps I am the original self in my Disk, sparked off by the Creator or first Co-Creator whom started the process (actually, I'm fairly intuitively sure that my first, original self was not created by the first, original Self aka Source who started all this, but by the first Co-Creator, grown up Child aka the Christ Spirit--I believe the Co-Creator created me and a number of others specifically as "retrievers" and gave us an extra dose of Love energetic as a base). 
   This post is getting too long--will address your other question in a following post. 

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #33 - May 14th, 2017 at 6:39pm

Quote:
How do you receive direct guidance, is there anything you need to do to prepare for it?

Nowadays, I rarely ever seek information. Figure that if I need to be shown or become aware of something, it will happen. Also, I've learned that my guidance team wants me to rely on developing my intuitive knowing perceptual capacity more and more. 
     However, I still attune to Expanded Guidance regularly, for other, beingness, reasons.  This is generally what it looks like:  Before opening self up in meditation, I pray and set an intention of, and with feeling, "I deeply desire and ask that the Light, wisdom, and power of the Source surround, guide, protect, fill and lift me up so that I can be a more clear, holistically helpful, and loving channel of spiritual awareness and holistic blessings for others.  I deeply desire and ask to commune, communicate with and attune to only the purely Creative Forces or those that these may send on their behalf." 
     I spend some time "toning" (often Ahhh RRRR EEEEE Ehhhhh Ohhhhhh uMmmmmmm, going from low tone at the beginning to gradually raising it till the Mmmmm part is the highest tone).  Note:  I use to think toning was silly and unnecessary, until I had some interesting experiences with it, and came to the realization that if done right, it directly affects the human endocrine glandular system more than most things besides one's own consciousness.  Sound vibration of course, can be in resonation, and can resonate, the matter of our bodies according to the rule set here.  Which is why in Ancient Egypt, the Great Pyramid and some of the Temples which no longer exist, there is so much acoustical physics design involved in the creation of these. Some rooms/areas where designed to amplify human voice toning and/or instruments. 
    Geez, Justin, stay focused!   Cheesy   Ok, so after that, I focus consciously for awhile on remembering and/or feeling the feelings of Love and/or gratitude. Something that often comes up for self, is a very deep sense of gratitude towards our Source, our Father-Mother and for this beautiful gift of being a part of the Whole, and yet still being an individual and self aware.  I feel this gratitude/appreciation so intensely that I often tear up.  Sometimes I ask that Expanded Guidance with help in opening up to Love more or as is as most helpful for self.
       Then, for lack of a better way of explaining it, I go deep, deep within.  Often after a little while of this, hard to explain, but I often feel an expanding sensation, which is non localized, but tends to come in waves of deep stillness, expand, deep stillness, expand. 
     As mentioned, I rarely seek specific info anymore. But occasionally I ask the purely Creative Forces and/or those that these may send, this. "If it is your Will, please bring to my conscious awareness that which is most spiritually helpful for me or the Whole (meaning more humanity overall) now." Then again, I go deep within and get very still and with no preconceptions, just let what may come, come.  Sometimes I don't perceive anything, and other times I obviously receive some info. 

Quote:
How do you tell the difference between ordinary dreams from dream guidance?

Don't tend to have ordinary dreams much anymore.  However, it's pretty easy usually to tell the difference. More ordinary dreams, for this self, tend to have more of an emotional component to them, and often like I'm working out/processing emotions through them.  For an example, my Mother died of cancer when I was 20. We were very close--she was one of my best friends, my first spiritual teacher by example (she never pushed her personal beliefs on me), I was her first born and born on her birthday.   
      Well, some 7 years or so later, I thought I was completely ok with her death, and I was on a consciousness level, but the body animal apparently wasn't.  I remembered a dream where the whole situation was being replayed-seeing her sick, seeing her die, etc and I was re-feeling the emotions, and I woke up sobbing and crying harder than I had in a very long time. 
       More expanded, guidance message type dreams tend to have a more detached, observer type feeling--often with at least two, or more simultaneous perspectives.  Often common ime, are sure knowingness.  In the further past days, it might take the symbolic form of a guide figure telling me something, or a knowing, wise, non localized voice relaying info. 
       But as I already outlined, the more I attune to PUL and generally grow, the more I phase my personality, consicous, body mind into the much faster vibratory levels of the human energy system, the more I tend to receive guidance in the form of subtle intuition, which is like a knowingness that comes conceptually, without sense oriented phenomena or related translating. 
      I strongly suspect, that if I can continue on the path of growth, and raise the vibrations of the body physical enough, then I might come to the experience of pure, expanded, knowingness constantly or near constantly.  I got a reading with one of Bruce's good, personal friends awhile back whom is a professional intuitive, and she told me in the reading that in about 9 or 10 years, I would become completely wide open psychically. Full conscious telepathy and the whole 9 yards. 
      I've been a bit skeptical of that part, because I'm not sure how a human body can be that opened up.  I very recently had a dream which spoke to it it seems, I became aware that my body had mutations I wasn't previously aware of.
      After the dream, I just kind of intuitively knew this related to ET tinkering that went on when my Mom was pregnant with me (a couple years before her death, after I told her about an ET dream, she told me about some of her experiences and one of hers was of being on a spaceship with some loving and familiar non humans and they were working on her body, comforting her about the future, etc).  My mother, according to doctors, because of a childhood illness, wasn't supposed to be able to successfully have children.  Indeed, before me, she had a number of miscarriages trying. 
     Then she had the above dream around the time she became or was pregnant with me, and not only successfully birthed a baby, but did so on her birthday (a gift most wanted and most cherished).  I've had a number of guidance messages dealing with ET's.  That psychic reading I mentioned above, she also said that I was being led by a service oriented ET group and for a purpose, but that I shouldn't dwell on it, that as the time came closer, I would become aware what my path and service was. 

I'm going full public now for deeper reasons, of which I will not go into, because I'm not allowed (it relates to a combo of the Earth changes/collapse brewing and the development of the so called, somewhat misnamed "2nd coming" of Christ. Suffice it to say, self has been nudged to start talking about all these different experiences fully, openly, and publicly. 
     Interestingly, and I've just become aware of this consciously, I've been doing so while transit Sun has moved into my 10th House and has been trining my Sun Merc conjunction and trining Jupiter and Mars conjunction first, and has just started to trine Saturn (ruler of my Capricorn Solar Sign position). Considering the way that my astrological chart is set up, this is quite interesting and fitting symbolism. 
     Short synopsis, or summary of all the above, the more an individual truly and fully attunes to PUL Consciousness, the more and more is opened up for them perceptually.  The more one's existence since the beginning is opened up to them.   
« Last Edit: May 14th, 2017 at 11:28pm by N/A »  

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #34 - May 14th, 2017 at 10:14pm

I've found out that it is possible to receive messages through dreams. I've noticed that for some message dreams, something is in the dream for which it seems clear that someone decided to include that something in the dream. It appears in a very specific way. It isn't likely that random meanderings of my subconscious mind create such things.

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #35 - May 15th, 2017 at 3:11am

Right, Albert. Both Cayce's guidance and Rosalind McKnight's guidance talk a lot about the importance of dreams as an avenue of receiving guidance messages, though, both indicated that there tended to be different possible "levels" to and kinds of dreams. 
   Cayce's guidance indicated that nightmares and nonsensical dreams where not messages, but occurred more because of imbalanced body reactions due to food/diet or substances with strong effects on the body.   I learned this first hand, as when I was a child, and my diet was much worse, and I often ate closer to bed time, I use to have plenty of nightmares and nonsensical type dreams. 
    After I started to make major diet and health lifestyle changes as a teen, (such as stopped eating all beef and pork, no soda, little junkfood, etc).  Well, surprise, surprise, I almost completely stopped having nightmares and nonsensical dreams.  I then LATER read about this in the Cayce readings (hence, for Uno  Wink  , not a preconception/belief influencing perception/experience). 
      I never had much luck with classic out of body experiences--seems like I just couldn't have them, except for that one period/cycle that was very unusually slow vibratory.      
        I've learned that information/data is information/data, and guidance cares less about the specific forms involved, but more that people receive the info in a way that is helpful for them. Looking back, I think part of the reason why I never had classic OBE's, is because I didn't ever really need them. I was already pretty aware, intuitively led, and pretty open to guidance.
    Re: our new, and perhaps in another karmic/spiritual sense, old friend Uno, I kind of get the sense that consciously, Uno has a helpful intention and started interacting consciously, on their part, to provide what they saw as a necessary or helpful counter balance.
   Yet, perhaps unconsciously, Uno got attracted in, not so much to teach, but because there was some things that they could benefit from hearing for themselves and their own growth?  Dunno, might just be flattering self there, happens on occasion.  Wink  Cheesy
     (actually, I don't view it as "self", I most view it as whatever wisdom or insight I may have, is most because of the Source within me/all of us, and my primary role is to open up to and channel that with as a little distortion and getting in the way as possible.  I KNOW I have not yet mastered that process, and self is not enlightened yet. Perhaps when the body starts disappearing to the perception of others at times, then I might know it's a lot closer.
       Interestingly, last week during a particularly deep and expensive meditation, I experienced nausea, which reminded me of my spouse's guide dream about raising the vibrations of the body a lot and disappearing to the perception of others).

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #36 - May 15th, 2017 at 3:20am

Another thing that Rosalind McKnight's guidance talked about which deeply resonated with me, was that all knowledge/awareness was in actuality, within us, and it was just a matter of opening up to and/or tapping into it. But first we had to truly know, understand, and accept that truth.  You might call that the "faith" aspect of it all.   

Ah So...very wise words!  Smiley

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #37 - May 15th, 2017 at 6:47pm

Perhaps this thread should have been called, "Indications or patterns of how attunement to PUL opens up an individual to one's Disk and conscious knowledge of same"? 
     Here's another clear guidance dream about Disk/Spirit history. Before I share it, it needs some context and background. As mentioned on another thread, after developing a health issue that was physically painful and embarrassing, I prayed earnestly to God and Helpers for help and was led to a Cayce book.  This all happened when I was 16. 
    At first, I focused primarily on the holistic health readings to try to figure out how to heal myself and what was going on.  But two things also happened: I ended up reading a biographical account of Cayce's life. When I got to a part describing a local priest seeing young Edgar as they were walking towards each other and the priest went to the other side of the road, I wasn't sure why, but I broke down and started crying intensely.   
      Around that time, in another book, I saw a picture of Edgar and felt a strong sense of deja vu and familiarity. I started to wonder, because of these experiences, if I had some connection with him. I had the following dream:
      I was in that detached, observer state viewing a huge library and I saw Edgar Cayce and an older, wise man with white beard and hair.  In that strange way of dreams, I just knew, that Edgar and I were connected/part of each other in some fundamental way. I'm experiencing it from both outside, and inside Edgar. Anyways, the older, wiser man, hands us a large book. 
     When we open the book, it starts playing a 3D movie where we observe this rough, trapper, pioneer looking white man, trudging through the woods. The impression is early America. As we're observing the scene, we get pulled into it and we realize, that we are also connected to this man as well. 
    The rough trapper/pioneer man, gets attacked and mauled by a black bear, and was laying on the ground severely injured when a youngish, half Native American/half White woman finds him.  The impression of the woman, is that she is both a healer and very intuitive and could communicate on a Soul level with animals.  The last scene of the dream that we observe is her helping the injured man/part of us and the impression that he lives. 
     As we close the book, the old man looks intently at us, and says, "Cayce, don't you think you had the knowledge within you at the time?"  For some reason, we (especially him) feel a sense of chagrin or self disappointment. 
     I found out sometime later, that Cayce's guidance outlined two earlier American lifetimes as past life influences on him in the present, and these were both named John Bainbridge and both lived unusually similarly as far as overall pattern, issues, and imbalance. They were both unethical, womanizers that tended to use and/or hurt people--especially women. 
    A friend or associate one time asked Cayce's guidance about these slow vibratory lifetimes of his, and why, since he had had also been Ra Ta, Uhjltd, Asapha, and Lucius whom were all rather spiritually intune, Helper types, that he would experience these low consciousness, selfish lifetimes.  Cayce's guidance indicated that this entity needed to experience the extremes of human expression.  Implied was so that he could be a better helper to others. 

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #38 - May 15th, 2017 at 6:48pm

Anyways, this guidance dream message was very powerfully verified and confirmed about a decade later with an older lady I met and became friends with.  The full account can be read on this thread--see reply 6 on same:
http://afterlife-knowledge.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?num=1494701075
    For a little while, I thought I might be Edgar reincarnated, because I wasn't yet aware of the Disk concept.  But, even before I became aware of that via Monroe and Moen, I had this dream:  Edgar and I were in the back seat of a car that was either driving to or from Virginia Beach (the driver of the car did not become known and was not focused on at all). 
     As we sat there and talked to each other, Edgar felt very, very familiar, like a very close friends and brothers rolled into one.  It also felt like he was acting as a "guide" to me.  When I came to awareness and then acceptance of the whole Spirit/collective Soul Disk concept, I realized that the above dream was saying that Edgar and I were very connected Souls within the same Disk, and that indeed, for part of my life, he has acted as a guide for me. 

I don't expect the huge majority of people here to believe, accept, even care about any of this.  Perhaps, it will even make some or most people think me deluded, imbalanced, or the like. That's ok and kind of to be expected.
    But the truth is, Cayce's work is literally the most verified, vast, and holistic psychic work to date. The truth is, that Cayce's guidance very clearly said that one of his earlier Disk members, Ra Ta, would directly reincarnate ("enter") again, sometime in the only future talked about period (of 1958 to 1998, and also adding for some reason, "or 98") as an influential world figure.
    More specifically, what they said was this in a Reading that Edgar sought for himself and which talked about ancient Egypt and especially the Great Pyramid: "Is it not fitting, then, that these [also the Helpers that came with Ra Ta] must return? as this priest may develop himself to be in that position, to be in the capacity of a LIBERATOR of the world in its relationships to individuals in those periods to come; for he must enter again at that period, or in 1998." Excerpted from Reading 294-151 []=my insertion. 

I am either this liberator that they predicted, or I am not.  When the Earth-Solar-Cosmic changes finally culminate to collapse this present civilization, THEN shall this work begin in earnest and the spiritual transformation of this world will likewise begin in earnest, or perhaps more accurately, be ratcheted up a number of notches. 
    Edgar Cayce, Bob Monroe, Tom Campbell, Rosalind McKnight etc, all the people having NDE's, etc, these are ALL as preparations for this grand work and Retrieval Plan set into motion Ages and Ages ago. 
     There were/are 3 main crests in the sine wave of the history of this last major cycle of 13, 000 years.  Ancient Egypt, Ra Ta and all the fellow Helpers that incarnated with him then, then Yeshua's life, and now 12, 500 years after Egypt and 2000 years after Yeshua's life, are we coming to another crest in this sine wave cycle.  This peak and crest in the wave, will be the highest one yet, leading to whole thing going off the chart by a thousand years from now. 
     Meaning, complete Retrieval of humanity and redemption/retrieval/resurrection of the physical itself. 
     In another Cayce reading, Cayce's guidance makes reference to the Great Pyramid again, and prophecies contained within it's stone structures and patterns, they say this, "as is shown in that portion when there is the turning back from the raising up of Xerxes as the deliverer from an unknown tongue or land, and again is there seen that this occurs in the entrance of the Messiah in this period - 1998." excerpted from Reading 5748-5

Hmm, there is that year again, 1998.  And that's when I had my dream about entering into the Great Pyramid and something extremely profound happening in there.

IP Logged

seagull
Ex Member

Reply #39 - May 15th, 2017 at 7:19pm

Seems to me that you have a huge belief system built up around particular people and historical connections which you personally believe are pertinent. That would sum it up in a nutshell for me.

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #40 - May 15th, 2017 at 9:25pm

Quote:
Seems to me that you have a huge belief system built up around particular people and historical connections which you personally believe are pertinent. That would sum it up in a nutshell for me.

That might be true if there weren't so many dream guidance messages and profound experiences over many years involved. And as far as dream and other guidance messages, not just my many own, but my spouses, Linn's, Carolyn's, Caroline's, and other spiritually mature and intuitively sensitive people for me. 

My spouse has had dreams about my Egyptian lifetime as a spiritual teacher and holistic healer whom worked with Thoth, an earlier incarnation of the Christ Spirit/Disk.  She didn't ask for, nor expect these kind of dreams.  She has also had dreams where a guide tells her that she has a couple more lifetimes in a probable sense, and that this is my last lifetime in a probable sense. 

So no, it's not based on belief systems.  Dreams, especially clear guidance message dreams, simply do not come from a place of belief systems, but are a means, a way, to get outside of same, because it's Guidance and that is guidance's role and purpose--to retrieve us from stuck, limiting beliefs.

It's interesting how some folks want to call white, black, and up, down, because on a personality level, another and their perceptions and disagreements on other issues, tends to rub them the wrong way.   

Seagull, since you are engaging here, what do you think of the Teacher whom is called Yeshua?  Do you think he was a teacher and channeler of PUL type Love and Source Consciousness, or not?  If yes, then why do you think he ran into so much conflict with so many, and why did so many dislike him so much? 

It wasn't just the religious and wealthy elites. During his torture and crucifixion, there were large crowds of regular Jewish and Roman people, jeering at him, taunting him, throwing stones at him, and enjoying his torture and death.

How, how, how could this even be?

Perhaps his attunement to and radiation of pure Love polarized their fear and powerfully stirred up their stuck shadow aspects, and so they disliked him completely irrationally?   

Imagine yourself in his times, watching those strange events unfold. Would you have been one of those that vehemently hated/despised him, just kind of disliked and was annoyed by him, or deeply Loved him and couldn't understand why a man of Love and truth was being so mistreated? 

Ah, but if I recollect correctly, you are a fan of Jane Robert's and her Seth work?  Do you believe Jane Robert's/Seth that Yeshua didn't ever get tortured and crucified? 

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #41 - May 16th, 2017 at 12:49am

Or, in other words, talk about belief systems (and unlike Cayce's work; very, very, very little of Jane Robert's info was or could be verified).

IP Logged

Uno

ALK Member

Reply #42 - May 16th, 2017 at 10:12am

Are you offended by reality SL2? It's common to have beliefs and it's common to make believe that beliefs are more than beliefs. We as people don't know everything there is to know. But what we as people can do, if willing and however humbling the process may be, is to be honest to self about what are true knowns and what are beliefs. Beliefs held lightly are easier to deal with than beliefs that grow on you.

You 've talked about your friend and I've read that he's aware of the concept about yes men and also see that he holds his tongue while you uncage your anger. Maybe your friend simply is in perfect alignment with you and you don't need feedback from someone you trust.

The forum has for the past few days been about you and your beliefs, and whatever message you may have had has been lost in details. I don't know about other people but I process information better when going from big to small, and also when unfamiliar terms are explained. An example is the term creative forces.

If you don't mind, what's the synopsis of your teacher's teaching?

If you claim there is no truth and in the same breath claim that is the truth, you are a leftist.

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #43 - May 16th, 2017 at 11:12am

Uno, is it "anger" to confront people and challenge them regarding limiting, stuck beliefs?  Particularly those that have a long history of being quite, shall we say, strident, in their own assertions? 

Simple truth is, the Teacher of teachers often challenged people and their distorted beliefs.  Sometimes he did so gently and indirectly, and other times he did so in a much more direct or even occasionally in a fiery way.  There are many examples that I could give. 

Oh, and he even occasionally showed anger (gasp).  Whip of cords, fig tree, and all that.

Here's what I think from the way that you've engaged me here consistently so far: I think you have beliefs and assumptions about me, rather than having received clear guidance messages, or knowing anything real and of substance about this self. 

The one you mention--well, we have different personalities, different astrological charts, and are nudged differently, for different reasons.  We have met up in physical a couple of times, and we both have received clear guidance messages about each other.  When we speak about each other, we speak most from a place of knowingness.  Not from idle, superficial observation of typed words on a forum alone.

I really do appreciate your concern about me Uno, but I'd suggest the better part of wisdom, is to perhaps be more concerned about self and self's growth or lack, rather than another whom you don't know.  I've received very, very clear and repeated guidance, from both within, and without, that has told self that self is finally ready and has the wisdom and attunement to act in the capacity of a teacher to others.

The guidance messages have come in various different forms.  Such as a dream of having a sure knowing, it was time to don golden robes. Or in a psychic reading, being told by Carolene Heart, a good friend of Bruce Moen's that he highly recommends, that it was time to move into a more active facilitating/teaching role.  Though she told me this back in 2011 or 2012, I'm only now doing so because I'm feeling more strongly nudged than ever (and I felt like I needed more purification).  Re: Carolene: http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/start.html ;

An intuitive friend of mine had a dream about this self, that this self had authority to teach and help others, out of a large group of people who didn't.  These are just some brief examples, and do not cover the many messages over the years, that have been received.

Have you received many inner and outer messages telling you that you have the authority and go ahead from the purely Creative Forces to act in this capacity with others? 

It is fine if you think me deluded, a megalomaniac, and/or have some kind of severe personality disorder or the like.  Likely there is not much I can say to change your mind or heart, if that was the case.  As I've said to you before, I first became consciously aware of what I came here for, when age 4.  That knowingness was covered over for awhile, but it has been reawakened. 

If you saw this self very clearly and with your spiritual eyes, you would love and deeply appreciate him, and the fact that he came to a world, he did not have to come to for the particular lessons here. That this was an act, a choice of PUL, self sacrifice, and service to the Whole, of a Soul who had no karma left to balance here.

Be rest assured, that this self will not take advantage of, abuse, nor lead astray others while here, for he has been tried and purified in Fire and in Love. Not 100% quite yet, but rapidly getting there, especially now that he has finally buckled down with consistent meditation and deeper attunement.  The latter, has been part of the missing ingredient for him.

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #44 - May 16th, 2017 at 11:38am

Uno said: You 've talked about your friend and I've read that he's aware of the concept about yes men and also see that he holds his tongue while you uncage your anger. Maybe your friend simply is in perfect alignment with you and you don't need feedback from someone you trust.

Justin's good friend responds, it isn't a matter of my holding my tongue, it is a matter of my not seeing the anger you speak of.

I don't know if you used to visit here with another name,  if not, it sure seems as if you have quickly developed somewhat of an attitude with Justin.

Regarding Justin talking about his Disk members, if it is okay for Bruce Moen to write about his Disk members, perhaps it is okay for Justin to speak of his.

I haven't seen Seagull criticize Bruce for writing about his Disk connections with Robert Monroe, Coach, and others, yet when Justin says something partly for the purpose of providing examples of Disk connections, he is viewed as some egotist.

I give Justin credit for explaining Edgar Cayce connections, because I don't know if I would have the guts to do so. Some people might accuse me of being egotistical, delusional, caught up in belief systems, etc..

It seems really strange that people can't speak of Disk connections on this site.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.