Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Flakka Drug induced Demonic Posstion (Read 4345 times)
Alan McDougall

ALK Member

Johannesburg South Africa
Flakka Drug induced Demonic Posstion
May 9th, 2017 at 8:16pm

Flakka bath salts new powerful drug which seems to cause a sort of demonic possession by people who are stupid enough to take this deadly drug

Look at this it is very frightening to say the least

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hw0SQPvA3fw&t=137s

Please comment?

The truth remains the truth, no matter what we think the truth is, the truth is the truth regardless

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Re: Flakka Drug induced Demonic Posstion
Reply #1 - May 9th, 2017 at 9:13pm

I believe drugs and alcohol lower some type of natural spiritual protection that humans are born with, which allows the influence of demonic entities to various degrees. The bath salts seem to completely eliminate this protection temporarily so that what seems like a full blown possession takes place.

I have personal experience which may indicate the demonic influence hypothesis. In the past my wife told me on more than one occasion that I would sometimes act like a demon when I would drink excessively, saying and doing completely out of character things of a negative nature. Also, during a few phases of heavy marijuana use in my past, it would eventually lead to a change in my thought patterns so that I was overcome with negative thinking that seemed to be totally random at times and come out of nowhere. These thoughts would completely subside when the effects of the drug wore off. Another interesting correlation is that I seemed to have an abundance of demonic visitations (they would appear like grey aliens but with orange skin) in the early morning after a heavy night of drinking. Perhaps they knew that they could get to me easier in this weakened state.

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #2 - May 9th, 2017 at 9:25pm

I believe it is unfortunate that Marijuana has become legal in California. Some people claim it is harmless and won't lead to any sort of addiction.

It might not have a physical addiction factor (?), but it could have a psychological addiction factor.  One Sunday morning I was walking in downtown San Francisco, and three times I smelled pot.

On another morning I walked in a park, and I saw a man smoking pot. A few mornings later I walked in the same park, and the same man was smoking pot. I completed another lap in the park, and another man was smoking pot.

I go for walks in my neighborhood in the morning, and smell pot.

I drive on the road and smell pot coming from other cars.

If pot isn't addicting, why do people have to smoke it so frequently and in the morning? I believe people are really fooooooooooling themselves with this notion that pot has no negative effects.

George Ritchie wrote that during his NDE Jesus took him on a tour than included a bar, and he saw the spirits of former alcoholics waiting to break through the energy fields of people who became drunk. Their energy fields became weaker as they became drunk. The same thing can happen during drug usage.

When it comes to demons, why make yourself weaker?

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #3 - May 9th, 2017 at 9:46pm

My bio dad is an alcoholic. When he's in a sober cycle, he's a great person, sensitive, spiritual, kind, a talented musician, etc.

A number of years ago, he lost his job due to his addictions, and asked me if he could move in with me to get his feet on the ground. 

I said yes.  It soon became clear that he was in a self destructive, addict phase, and I could practically see the dark nonphysicals hanging around him, like a dark cloud just waiting to try to influence him. At one point, he started a physical confrontation with me, after I called him out on some stuff. 

Yes, it's very true that alcohol and drug use can open people up to being more influenced than they would be normally.  Full possession is somewhat rare, but for those alcoholics whom experience "black outs", this is what happens when full possession that happens. 

Most often, it's more subtle influencing. Injecting negative feelings, thoughts, perceptions, and feelings into a person's energy field. 

This also happens to people not taking substances, but it's harder to induce such people to more extreme actions, beliefs, thoughts, feelings, than when they are drunk or high (unless the person in question is really lacking in Love and very negative, then they can be very influenced).

Perhaps somewhat contradictory, I don't think that weed or most other drugs should be completely outlawed/illegal. This seems to make the situation worse for the society in question.  Rather, focusing on holistic education, counseling, etc, seems to work better, as Portugal and other countries have shown.

And look what happened in the US when alcohol was banned.  You can't legislate positivity, desire for true health, and/or wisdom into the hearts of others.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #4 - May 20th, 2017 at 9:29pm

Albert,

My opinion on pot is that it's going to affect different people differently.  Depending on what your normal baseline chemistry is, as well as psychological imbalances, if any, not to mention medications you may be taking, pot is going to alter you in some way and it's going to be different for each person.   

I don't think it's essentially addictive, but if you have an addictive personality then one could derive that you could become addicted to pot.  But in my view, that's not the fault of the pot it's the fault of the person taking it.  Heck, you could become addicted to eating bacon every day if you can't stop yourself from craving it.

Those people you passed by smoking pot, they could have been using it for medical purposes, you never know.  I don't want to implicate myself here but it sure does help with migraines  Wink

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

TheDonald

ALK Member

Reply #5 - May 20th, 2017 at 10:38pm

When I was about 30, I set up my girlfriend Marilyn and I on a blind double date with my friends Russ and Mary.  We ate out and went dancing and everything was fine--until the end of the date at Marilyn's apartment.  Without consulting me, Russ distributed joints.  Marilyn and Mary gasped, carefully scrutinizing my disapproval at being blindsided like this.  Russ and Mary were very nervous around each other in any case and I sensed that their potential relationship would be quickly aborted by an embarrassing scene. 

So I pulled a Bill Clinton.  I smoked a joint, but didn't inhale.  The result?  Russ and Mary now have 3 grown children! So when people ridicule Clinton's claim that he dmoked marijuana but didn't inhale, I can believe it.  I didn't either, not because I didn't want to get high, (Everyone got high except me!), but sadly because I had no idea how to smoke a joint!  Sigh!  I rationalized my flight into decadence that it facilitated a good marriage.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #6 - May 20th, 2017 at 10:55pm

Funny Don  Smiley

Let me clarify that I don't care for smoking, pot or otherwise.  Did you know they make pot in pill form?  Like I said, for my migraines I need instant relief on the go.  My doc took away my Vicodin which was doing the job just fine.  Go figure.  All I care about is quality of life, and I always say I'd rather give birth while getting a root canal with no anesthetic than to ever have to have another migraine ever again, LOL.

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.