Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print
A question & thought about Disks/Spirits (Read 30167 times)
SourceLover2
Ex Member

A question & thought about Disks/Spirits
May 11th, 2017 at 12:37pm

When the Creator changed within Itself, and out of It's essence and being, created many different, unique, freewilled, self aware individuals from within Itself, the original version of these individuals was our first, original Spirit self. 

You could say that this original Spirit self of ours, was the beginnings of our "Disk" that Bruce talks about. 

It seems clear that this original Spirit self, had it's own experiences before it came upon the plan/idea of pulling a microcosmic act of it's Source, and creating from within itself, many different, unique, freewilled, self aware individuals. 

Ok, and clearly it seems that our first, original Spirit self, once it reaches a certain maturity and awareness, decides to kind of stay more outside of the physical dimension and send other aspects of itself, it's various connected "Souls" to experience the physical and other dimensions instead. 

My question is, which literally just popped into my mind a few minutes or so ago--does this original Spirit self, ever decide to directly incarnate even after being kind of detached from the whole process for a long time? 

If so, what would such a human tend to look and act like?  The original Spirit self, would have a much stronger recollection of all it's accumulated experience, wisdom, Love, etc most likely, wouldn't it?

I've wondered if a Disk (the original Spirit self with it's collective of Soul selves) is nearing completion, meaning all of it's various selves are nearly all retrieved and are attuning consciously to PUL, perhaps the original Spirit self will decide for one last direct dive in, to try to complete itself (aka full conscious attunement to PUL)? 

Was Yeshua the incarnation of his Disk's original, Spirit self? 

Anybody out there whom has received information about any of these possible patterns, questions, and/or issues?   Yes, yes, I know, I should go within and contact the purely Creative Forces to really know, but I do sometimes like listening to other people's perceptions and experiences too.

« Last Edit: May 11th, 2017 at 11:56pm by N/A »  

IP Logged

rondele

ALK Member

Virginia
Re: A question & thought about Disks/Spirits
Reply #1 - May 11th, 2017 at 4:14pm

The concept of a disk (or cluster as Newton called it) never resonated with me. That, of course, is irrelevant.

In view of other discussions relating the Bible to concepts such as retrievals, I don't recall whether the notion of a disk has ever been discussed in the context of the Bible or biblical principles.

What's your take, Don? Or anyone else? New age or what?

R

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #2 - May 11th, 2017 at 5:18pm

If Disks exist, I believe it isn't surprising that the Bible doesn't speak of such things.

Even if Jesus knew about them, he probably figured that there wouldn't be much of a point in speaking to the masses about them.

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #3 - May 11th, 2017 at 6:06pm

I suspect that there's a lot you don't know about the larger reality Rondele.  After all, your repeatedly stated beliefs here are that exploring the Afterlife/nonphysical is a fool's errand and supremely dangerous (because of demonic entities). 

That would tend to close one down to intuitive perception into the deeper nature of nonphysical reality. 

Yeshua taught that faith was important aspect of experience and perception.  I have faith that there are very positive, Loving, powerful Beings that look out for, guide, and protect us, especially if we consciously ask for their help.

I have faith that if one seeks sincerely and with helpful, service, and Love oriented intentions and ideals, that one's spiritual eyes will become opened more and more, especially as one lives spiritual truth more and more.

Yeshua said that if an individual seeks the Kingdom of Heaven and the Creator, and backs that up with livingness/choosing constructively, ALL remembrance from the beginning would be opened up to us. He even said that he, through, or with, the Father, would help with that opening up for Souls going through this process. 

My spouse, Albert, I, and many others have experienced this process in some very dramatic and subtle ways.   Both my spouse and I between us, probably have had some near 30 to 40 dreams dealing with past lives, and/or even sometimes future probable lives (more so her on this latter aspect). 

As well as dreams and messages dealing with other selves going on in this same space/time cycle.  For an example, she had a very vivid dream about a young blonde woman, whom was thinking about moving permanently from America to England with her boyfriend, and while my spouse was observing all this, she had a certain knowing that this woman was part of her larger Spirit self whom was living in the same space/time cycle as her.   

There is a point, where skepticism goes from being helpful (as a grounding balancing), to becoming cynicism, which is limiting and not helpful whatsoever.  In fact, even just a little too much of the latter, closes one down to expanded truth and perception of the larger reality. 

If I may offer some personal advice that I'm fairly certain could help you: There is much need to consciously work on and engage in opening up your heart, especially in a more universal way. Get in touch with your inner Feminine side. You're VERY male and very centered in your head/intellect, which is why you don't have too many experiences and perceptions dealing with the nonphysical and larger reality. 
« Last Edit: May 11th, 2017 at 10:47pm by N/A »  

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #4 - May 11th, 2017 at 6:27pm

Recoverer 2 wrote on May 11th, 2017 at 5:18pm:
If Disks exist, I believe it isn't surprising that the Bible doesn't speak of such things.

Even if Jesus knew about them, he probably figured that there wouldn't be much of a point in speaking to the masses about them.

There seems to be some suggestive evidence that speaks indirectly, but powerfully to both literal, direct reincarnation and the larger Spirit/Disk self kind of incarnating in the Bible. 

For example, in the NT, John the Baptist is asked if he is Elijah reborn.  He says no. Later, after he was beheaded, some people brought up the prophecies of Elijah coming again before the day of the Lord etc, and Yeshua says that he did come, and people mistreated him, as they will him also.  Then the disciples knew that Yeshua was speaking of John the Baptist. 

John was a pretty spiritually aware and intune guy.  Not to the degree that Yeshua was, but definitely way more than the average.  At least two of his disciples, later became Yeshua's disciples. 

It's logical to assume, that John had some awareness of his spiritual history/past.  He was answering honestly and correctly, when he answered that he was not literally Elijah reborn. 

Yet, Yeshua says that Elijah and John were connected. It's quite logical to assume that Elijah and John were different Souls, part of the same larger Spirit, who came with a similar purpose and intent. It fulfills both what John and Yeshua said.

Between ancient Jewish and early Christian sects around Yeshua's time period and a little after, there were a number of sects that very much believed in at least reincarnation of a Soul.  Even the Pharisees of Yeshua's time, had this belief more collectively.  Then, you also have the Essenes who seemed to have this belief. 

In the Dead Sea scrolls, there are references to reincarnation, especially in the sense of important, prophetic figures like Melchizedek.  If I'm remembering correctly, there is at least one D.S.S. scroll that speaks prophetically, to Melchizedek being later reborn as the Messiah.

Interestingly, Cayce's guidance says that both Enoch and Melchizedek are part of the same Spirit that Yeshua is (as well as a number of other important leader/prophet persons referenced in the Bible, such as Ur/Adam, Joseph, Joshua).

Interesting link somewhat related to the above, from a Jewish perspective:
http://www.hebrew-streams.org/works/qumran/melchizedek-dss.html

Course, to folks like Don and Rondele, Cayce is a deluded, demonically influenced fraud type, or something similar.   

Which is why, literally hundreds of books have been written that reference Cayce's work and/or life, and there are at least some 30 biographical focused and type books written about his life and work (none, btw, true autobiographies). Last I heard, from some folk's research into the Library of Congress, Edgar Cayce is the most written about modern human subject there is. (if considering ancient as well as modern references, then Jesus would be the most written about human there is). 

Because it's so obviously fraudulent and worthless.   Cheesy  Wink

IP Logged

rondele

ALK Member

Virginia
Reply #5 - May 11th, 2017 at 6:46pm

"You're VERY male and very centered in your head/intellect, which is why you don't have too many experiences and perceptions dealing with the nonphysical and larger reality" .

You obviously haven't seen me tear up during emotional situations.. sad movie, reunions of loved ones, etc. In fact close friends and relatives wouldn't even recognize me based on how you described me.

Don knows me personally, maybe he'll comment.

But yes, you are correct in terms of a streak of cynicism and skepticism in my DNA. Car dealers hate to negotiate with me. That character trait may very well be the reason why I didn't have any contact during Bruce's workshop. I can't dispute that. I think you're correct.
And I'm not even from Missouri 🤔

R

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #6 - May 11th, 2017 at 7:44pm

Lol, I wasn't saying you were completely heartless.  I don't know and haven't even met too many people that are completely heartless.  People that are completely heartless and lacking in all refined and deeper emotions, are often also psychopathic, and that's only about 1% of the population, at least according to some who research that subject. I don't think you're a psychopath.   

A little off topic... I don't know if you remember or not, about about a year ago, I mentioned to you publicly that I got the strong sense that you were either a cop or federal agent of some kind, or retired from same.

You fairly recently wrote this, "Before I retired I was an Office Director in a large DC federal agency. Three Division Directors with employees totaling about 130 reporting to them and the DDs in turn reporting to me. "  Excerpted from reply 20 on the following thread:
http://afterlife-knowledge.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?num=1493322563/20#20

I said what I said a year ago, knowing very little consciously about you in a personal way (your typical interaction here is consistently very secretive, I've noticed--I'm actually surprised you shared the above). You hadn't ever mentioned the above before on this forum until then. 

Would you consider this an intuitive hit at all? 

Maybe we're not all deluded, mentally ill, fraudster New Age Ghetto dwellers here? 

Because, another intuitive insight I have had about you, is that secretly, you really look down upon/are very judgmental towards the majority of people here and, aren't always very sincere and direct about your true feelings and/or thoughts.  Wink  Wink

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #7 - May 11th, 2017 at 8:42pm

rondele wrote on May 11th, 2017 at 4:14pm:
The concept of a disk (or cluster as Newton called it) never resonated with me. That, of course, is irrelevant.

In view of other discussions relating the Bible to concepts such as retrievals, I don't recall whether the notion of a disk has ever been discussed in the context of the Bible or biblical principles.

R

The disk concept is incompatible with the Biblical worldview. How would individual judgement and eternal heaven/hell work if we are actually "one" with multiple other individuals, all of them having various beliefs, values and moral standards? You'd have 2/3 of your disk going to hell and the other third in heaven, LMAO. For those who take the word of God seriously, it's a silly and deceptive idea, as it gives people the impression that they themselves are gods and it contradicts much of what the Bible teaches.

Keep in mind that just about every demonic spirit channel out there pushes this higher self concept as truth. It's essentially an ancient Hindu teaching that has been repackaged for the modern new age deception. Also keep in mind that Hinduism itself is entrenched in Satanic teachings and practices, so I wouldn't be surprised that the demons teaching about the disk in the new age movement today are the same ones who taught the ancient Hindus.

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #8 - May 11th, 2017 at 9:14pm

Dude:

Your Disk is probably cringing right now.

I figure that a lot of sensible people don't believe that Robert Monroe and Bruce Moen were fooled by demons.

NDErs Thomas Sawyer, PHM Atwater  and Ron Krueger experienced their souls in a disk-like way. I doubt that they were fooled by demons.

When I've had experiences with my Disk I didn't feel as if I was in contact with demon-like beings, and I know what such beings feel like.

Some channeled sources speak of God, Jesus and demons. Does this de-validate the existence of such things? If not, then perhaps the higher self viewpoint also doesn't get de-validated simply because some channeled sources speak of them. Perhaps misleading channeled sources sometimes speak of things that actually exist, as they attempt to mislead.

Back to your disk cringing, all joking aside, it could be that your disk has some fundamentalist past-life tendencies to take care of,  and understood that you might go through what you are going through now. Even though I didn't become a full blown fundamentalist during this lifetime, I had such tendencies to deal with during this lifetime, and it was a big time relief to become free of them. Doing so didn't cause me to become possessed by demons, or to lose favor with God. I figure that God understands quite clearly why I sought such freedom.

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #9 - May 11th, 2017 at 9:25pm

I Am Dude wrote on May 11th, 2017 at 8:42pm:
rondele wrote on May 11th, 2017 at 4:14pm:

R

The disk concept is incompatible with the Biblical worldview. How would individual judgement and eternal heaven/hell work if we are actually "one" with multiple other individuals, all of them having various beliefs, values and moral standards? You'd have 2/3 of your disk going to hell and the other third in heaven, LMAO. For those who take the word of God seriously, it's a silly and deceptive idea, as it gives people the impression that they themselves are gods and it contradicts much of what the Bible teaches.

Keep in mind that just about every demonic spirit channel out there pushes this higher self concept as truth. It's essentially an ancient Hindu teaching that has been repackaged for the modern new age deception. Also keep in mind that Hinduism itself is entrenched in Satanic teachings and practices, so I wouldn't be surprised that the demons teaching about the disk in the new age movement today are the same ones who taught the ancient Hindus.

So let me get this straight Vince, any source that talks about an an OverSoul/Monad/Disk/I-There/Higher Self etc is being influenced by Demons? 

So when Bob Monroe, Bruce Moen, Rosalind McKnight, NDE's, etc all reference to the above concept, they are not speaking from spiritual revelation and helpful/Loving guidance, but solely from Demons influencing them? 

Are you seriously trying to sell that here?  Have you met Bruce in person?   He might not be at Yeshua's level and he occasionally gets some things off, but he is one of the more loving and kind people that I've met.   

Are you aware that there are NDE's that speak of the above concept as well?  Are these NDE's coming from Demonic forces/influences?   

Here is an excerpt from Mellen-Thomas Benedict's NDE account, "As the light revealed itself to me, I became aware that what I was really seeing was our Higher Self matrix. The only thing I can tell you is that it turned into a matrix, a mandala of human souls, and what I saw was that what we call our Higher Self in each of us is a matrix. It's also a conduit to the Source; each one of us comes directly, as a direct experience from the Source. We all have a Higher Self, or an oversoul part of our being. It revealed itself to me in its truest energy form. The only way I can really describe it is that the being of the Higher Self is more like a conduit. It did not look like that, but it is a direct connection to the Source that each and every one of us has. We are directly connected to the Source."

Have you considered that perhaps you're the one whom is being influenced by Demonic entities currently? Have you considered that they are pushing you to a very extremist, over fundamentalist and way over extreme conspiracy belief systems?   How many dreams over the years have you had about dark ET's messing with you, etc?

Is this you in the below?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qT616ppcgLU

Maybe you were never as spiritually mature and evolved as you have thought you were, and are easier to influence than you realize or have thought, because of your lack of attunement to PUL and over attunement to selfishness and ego?   

Please consider practicing this:  With deep, intense, sincere feeling, pray, "Prime, original Creator and Yeshua the Son, the Light of Creation, and all those whom are completely One with these and also of pure Love, please shield and protect me from any hindering and negative beings and influences."   

Remember/feel Love and gratitude, and ask the above what has been going on with you of late. 

I will also ask these, if it's in alignment with their will, to temporarily cut off any connection to you from negative entities, to lift you up, give you some clarity and balance, so that you can perceive what's really going on. 

When a person starts seeing Demons and Satanic rituals everywhere, all the time, and everything from Moon landing to all NASA space pictures are all conspiracy's designed to mislead people, then there is an imbalance and likely some influencing from negative beings going on. 

Unconscious fear has overwhelmed and is swamping you, and you're being manipulated by beings whom don't have your best interests in mind. 

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #10 - May 11th, 2017 at 9:42pm

Justin:

Regarding some of what you just wrote, it could be that fundamentalism is partly the result of negative influences. After all, fundamentalist at times portrays God and Jesus in a way that doesn't represent love and wisdom.

It makes people so afraid of what's out there, that it becomes difficult for them to expand their consciousness.  If you want to become aware of the oneness that exists within God's greater being, you can't be afraid of becoming aware of what exists within such being.

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #11 - May 11th, 2017 at 9:48pm

Related to my above post:  My spouse's mom is a fundamentalist, extremist Christian.  The kind that is very judgmental, unloving, unhappy, imbalanced, whom believes everyone but her is going to hell.  She's also super right wing politically. 

Basically, she's a miserable, very unbalanced person, whom made my spouse's childhood very unpleasant through her severe lack of attunement to Love.  She has said and done some very, very hurtful things to my spouse. Yet, this "Christian" reads the Bible, she talks about God, Jesus, she watches the religious channels daily and constantly, etc.  But, she rarely lives any of it. She is a very immature, unloving, and imbalanced woman.

Many years ago, before we were fully open minded to the belief of the existence of negative Reptilian ET's, my spouse had a very vivid dream where she observed her mom praying to God, and instead of connecting to the Loving, true Creator, my spouse very clearly saw her mom connecting to a group of Reptilian beings whom were influencing her. 

Why, how could that be?  Because her mom's conception of God, is a very distorted, VERY fundamentalist, unloving, OT heavy, wrathful, judging, angry kind of God. The kind of God that sends sinners to eternal hell on a whim.   

The Christianity we see today, is quite different from what Yeshua directly taught when he was public.  It has been infiltrated by negative beings human and non human, like the Reptilians that my spouse observed her mom connecting psychically to. 

Not the Loving, but just and fair, Abba that Yeshua constantly talked about.   

The kind of Christianity that gets people to hate and judge people whom are gay, that gets people to believe in eternal hell and damnation, that spreads fear, hate, and separatism in various guises. 

This sick, twisted, demonic influenced form of Christianity seriously needs to die, to be replaced by living spirituality which is all about Love, ethics, responsibility, positive service, empathy, tough love, self sacrifice, etc. 

People that get involved with these fundamentalist, extremist, negative forms of Christianity, allow themselves to have energetic connections created between them and negative groups like the Reptilian ET's. 

I tell you truly, Yeshua immensely dislikes these false, distorted forms of Christianity that lead people further away from him and Love.

Is there hoodwinking from negative beings and groups going on in the New Age scene?  OF COURSE, but understand, it's happening in ALL areas of human belief systems, including religion and Christian forms of same. 

These will use any and everything, to try to mislead people. 

However, one need not worry about them, because, all you have to do, is to consciously ask for help, from Beings that are purely Loving, purely helpful, purely constructive-creative, and if you are being sincere, they will help, guide, and protect you if you need it.

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #12 - May 11th, 2017 at 9:50pm

Albert, I was writing my last post when you wrote your last reply.  I didn't see yours because of that, but yes, I address this in depth as you will see. 

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #13 - May 11th, 2017 at 10:06pm

I'm sorry that what I said was offensive so that some posters felt the need to take the conversation to a personal level. Addressing the points I made would have been a better strategy than ad hominem attacks, as what I've said has yet to be debunked; rather some are trying to debunk me instead.

I hold no grudges and all is forgiven, although I'm sure it's clear why I have little interest in engaging in this type of interaction. I'm not interested in justifying myself, I'm only interested in glorifying our Heavenly Father, becoming closer to Him, and learning and sharing His word. I'm sorry some seem to feel threatened by that, but frankly, that is your issue.

Perhaps this article will provide some pointers for a more honest and kind debate strategy in the future. As for myself, hopefully I've made it clear that I won't be engaging in debate. I simply don't have the time to read (let alone respond to) page long responses repeating the same viewpoints that I've heard over and over, many of which I personally believed myself at one point or another in my life. Take care, brothers and sisters. May God bless you and show you His love and wisdom.

http://thesheaf.com/2014/04/01/debating-shouldnt-be-a-personal-attack/

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #14 - May 11th, 2017 at 10:26pm

I Am Dude wrote on May 11th, 2017 at 8:42pm:
For those who take the word of God seriously, it's a silly and deceptive idea, as it gives people the impression that they themselves are gods and it contradicts much of what the Bible teaches.

I take Yeshua's teachings very seriously Vince. So seriously, that I have much of the NT memorized, though not by specific chapter and verse in number sense. 

This is from the NT.  It seems that Yeshua taught differently than what you believe and teach. 

From John 10:

"31 Again his Jewish opponents picked up stones to stone him, 32 but Jesus said to them, “I have shown you many good works from the Father. For which of these do you stone me?”

33 “We are not stoning you for any good work,” they replied, “but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God.”

"34 Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your Law, ‘I have said you are “gods” ’ ? 35 If he called them ‘gods,’ to whom the word of God came—and Scripture cannot be set aside— 36 what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, ‘I am God’s Son’? 37"

Yeshua here was referring to OT scripture, which indeed does say that you/we plural are gods.  We were made in the image of the original Creator(s), meaning, we are of the same essence and exist within the same Consciousness.  We are parts/aspects of God, and as parts, have similar creative potential and awareness.  When we transform our selfish, separative, fear self created aspects, and lose our little will in Love and in the Will of the Creator, then do we, like Yeshua, come to truly know our Sonship eternal, our Divine heritage and inheritance.   

Very clearly Vince, Yeshua himself believes that all of us are potential gods, or he would not have said the above or used that scripture. 

Here is an excerpt from a Cayce reading which touches on this too:
"For when ye have set a vibration by the activity of thy SOUL'S force, ye are then either in parallel, in direct accord, or in opposition to constructive force - whatever may be the position or activity of the soul in infinity. For ye ARE gods! But [are] you are becoming devils or real gods![?]" excerpted from Reading 281-30  []=my inserts.

In the above, Cayce's guidance is referencing to both Yeshua's NT teaching and to the OT scripture that Yeshua quoted in his rebuke of the Pharisees. 

With all the above said, though we can become One with God, we are never The God in a total sense. We can partake in the full awareness and creative potential of God when we consciously realize and built up our Oneness with God and the Whole, but The God, is still The God, as the original, prime Creator has retained It's own individuality, just as we keep our own individuality and sense of self. 

A much better term than "gods", imo, is that of "Co-Creators" because it's more balanced and humble, and implies that of ourselves, alone, we can do nothing, but when fully connected to the Whole and to our Creator, then we can partake in the Creator's grand Creative process. 

Indeed, Yeshua has told me that he is and has long been a Co-Creator, grown up child of God, and that now, there are many, many Co-Creator, fully grown up children of God involved in co-creating new and unique Universes. 

We too, can grow up someday and partake in this consciously. 

But it won't happen until we become a completely clear channel of PUL and bring our little will into full alignment with the Will of the purely Creative Forces. 

So Vince, do you claim to know better than Yeshua?  Or was that NT scripture put in by Demons?  These are hard questions and implications that you need to face openly and  honestly.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.