Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Do you know if Bruce Moen has health issues? (Read 14509 times)
Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Re: Do you know if Bruce Moen has .health issues?
Reply #15 - May 10th, 2017 at 10:18am

Hope this doesn't change the subject too much, Don said "I believe God has an exit strategy for each of us."

I once had an experience that basically made the same point.

On a video Howard Storm said that everybody experiences what they need to experience after they die in order to advance. (This doesn't mean that they don't sometimes get stuck someplace for a while.)

PMH Atwater said that NDERs experience what they need to experience, even when they have a negative experience. (she researched over 4,000 NDEs).

So perhaps someone is looking out for us. Smiley

IP Logged

Baroness

ALK Member

Re: Do you know if Bruce Moen has health issues?
Reply #16 - May 10th, 2017 at 11:02am

I too want to thank Bruce for all he did in writing his books and starting this site to help folks like me on a new path of loving and giving PUL.  I will be forever grateful, and for now am sending prayers and loving energy his way.  I am sure the adventure coming his way will be full of many surprises and great joy.   

T'ressa   
PS.  I want to thank you as well, Vicky.  Your wisdom is needed and appreciated.
T'

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #17 - May 10th, 2017 at 11:47am

Baroness wrote on May 10th, 2017 at 11:02am:
I too want to thank Bruce for all he did in writing his books and starting this site to help folks like me on a new path of loving and giving PUL.  I will be forever grateful, and for now am sending prayers and loving energy his way.  I am sure the adventure coming his way will be full of many surprises and great joy.   

T'ressa   
PS.  I want to thank you as well, Vicky.  Your wisdom is needed and appreciated.
T'

Thank you  Kiss

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

DocM

Reply #18 - May 10th, 2017 at 8:37pm

I also want to thank you Bruce for all you are doing and have done.  I echo Don's sentiment and will pray for your healing too.

All the best,

Matthew

IP Logged

TheDonald

ALK Member

Reply #19 - May 10th, 2017 at 9:03pm

I have encountered a few Christians who have the gift of healing.  I  am not one of them, though my prayer groups have seen astounding miracles over the years.  Jesus praises faith when he finds it, especially among unrespected Gentiles such as Roman soldiers, but He laments doubt when His disciples' prayers have proven ineffective. 

The truth is that "faith" is just a word and we know very little about the precise state of mind that is ideal for miraculous healings.  I have had troubling experiences when I was asked to pray for a desperate situation and, when I did, I realized that I was either in a skeptical mindset at the time or was immersed in what seemed like "a low state of consciousness."  In such circumstances, I realized I needed a prayer support group; and when I sought it out, our combined prayers proved very effective.  I shudder at that thought that anyone has died or suffered loss because I either didn't pray for them or didn't pray properly. 

I have given 6-hour workshops on the various types of prayer and what makes them effective.  At best I can offer "necessary" but not "sufficient" conditions for the power of prayer, but I realize that, to bridge the gap between these types of conditions involves deeper self-awareness and unrecognized faith principles of which I'm incompetent to speak right now.  So the best I can do is avoid the cop-out of simply placing the needy in God's hand and putting their need out of my mind to avoid the strain of posing the toughest questions to myself.

In the "Religions and Their Beliefs" section, I will be posting testimonies of prayer requests and needs to my attention that have dramatically drawn these issues to my attention.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #20 - May 11th, 2017 at 12:27am

I want to thank each and every one of you for expressing your love and appreciation for Bruce and his work.  It makes me so happy to see all of your posts.

I let Bruce know he needs to check here, see all of this, so I hope he does when he's feeling up to it.   

He let me know that he will be having minor surgery on Thursday May 11, a procedure to insert an abdominal catheter to drain the ascites continually.  For those of you who pray or want to send good vibes and energy, this is a good thing to do that for. 

Bruce, I pray that the procedure goes smoothly, gives you more quality of life for the time you have left here, and that you're as pain-free as possible and have found peace.  I'm sending a big wallop of PUL your way  Kiss

Vicky

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #21 - May 11th, 2017 at 2:29am

I'm not speaking of close, loved ones (and grief etc), but of a person themselves passing: what is wrong with the death of a body?  Why do so many humans not understand or accept that it's more than ok, and what is true healing for a person sometimes?

This common, persistent belief and attitude in our society of, "we have to keep everyone alive no matter what" is a reflection not of spiritual wisdom and attunement, but of other, limiting things. 

There is NO death--it's a word without meaning or substance. Only a phasing from one focus/level to another. That's the point. This is one of the things that Bruce came to this world to help bring awareness to. And has done a good job of.

IP Logged

rondele

ALK Member

Virginia
Reply #22 - May 11th, 2017 at 4:22pm

Vicky, do you know or can you find out when the ak website first went online? I'm thinking it was around 1997, but not sure.

Also what happened to Rosalie? Didn't she have a role in creating the website?

R

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #23 - May 13th, 2017 at 1:36am

rondele wrote on May 11th, 2017 at 4:22pm:
Vicky, do you know or can you find out when the ak website first went online? I'm thinking it was around 1997, but not sure.

Also what happened to Rosalie? Didn't she have a role in creating the website?

R

I asked Bruce and he thinks the site went up in 1995, and yes Rosalie did help create it.  I don't know what happened to her. 

Maybe Bruce will chime in on this thread.

Bruce?   Smiley

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

rondele

ALK Member

Virginia
Reply #24 - May 13th, 2017 at 11:51am

Thanks Vicky-

I'm pretty sure I joined in 96...doesn't seem possible! The site is a great legacy for Bruce. I hope it continues. I know it takes money.

R

IP Logged

Uno

ALK Member

Reply #25 - May 19th, 2017 at 12:14pm

Thanks for the site Bruce. I hope your vacation from eternity turned out to be a good one and wish you well wherever you go next.

If you claim there is no truth and in the same breath claim that is the truth, you are a leftist.

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

ALK Member

Johannesburg South Africa
Reply #26 - May 21st, 2017 at 6:12am

Vicky wrote on May 9th, 2017 at 9:24pm:
Alan McDougall wrote on May 9th, 2017 at 7:08pm:
Vicky wrote on May 9th, 2017 at 1:03pm:
Alan, it's Bruce, and he will have hospice care at home.

Dear Vicky,

I see dear Vicky that you have taken over global moderator of which I know you are going to make a huge success of. And I promise no more negativity from me in the future

Do you know what illness our beloved Bruce is suffering from so that we can hold hands and pray for him

Thank you.  He has liver failure and it's been progressing more rapidly since I last saw him, which was last September, although he's been dealing with it's slow progression over at the last few years. 

When I found out he was applying for hospice care I was very relieved to hear that it will be at home.  I'd hate for him to be away from home especially at the time of his passing.  I want his wife to be by his side too of course, to give both of them the most peace and comfort. 

Bruce knows how grateful I am for having had him in my life, and how much I love him.  It's been extremely painful for me to know he's been getting sicker and is facing his transition.  The depression and stress it's caused me has been unbelievable. 

But, I'm incredibly lucky and grateful to have learned what I know about death and the afterlife!  I know Bruce will be perfectly fine at the moment he crosses over.  I know the joy, love, and amazement he will be feeling.  I know he will be surrounded by loved ones, that he'll feel and know all the love and good thoughts people here have for him, and I know he will be visiting me and anyone else who wants a visit from him.  I'm sure of those things, so that gives me relief and keeps me from falling apart.  I can't imagine not having the knowledge and beliefs I have.  It's why it's so important for us to carry on and pass on what we know, and I've learned SO much from Bruce and his work.  I'm so honored to have the friendship with him that I have. 

Due to my bipolar illness I have insulted Bruce unfairly trying to make him believe what I believe, when in fact I was not positive that I was correct and he was wrong.

Bruce has always forgiven me for my sometimes very harsh attitude in which I dismissed what he said as wrong.

Pass on my blessings to Bruce. I joined this site over 16 years ago but cancelled my account after almost 3,000 posts. So I am a long time member which my present renewed membership does not reflect

God bless

Alan McDougall (Which is my real name)

The truth remains the truth, no matter what we think the truth is, the truth is the truth regardless

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #27 - May 21st, 2017 at 8:17pm

That's nice of you to say, Alan.  I'm sure Bruce knows how you feel.

Vicky

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.