Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Send Topic Print
OBE experiencers and Retrievals's technique (Read 60651 times)
Morrighan

Multidimensional Navigator

Isle of Everywhere
Re: OBE experiencers and Retrievals's technique
Reply #45 - Jun 6th, 2017 at 7:08pm

My PRECISE take on helpers, as you ask, is

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
It goes in — it must come out. — Teslacles Deviant to Fudd's First Law
IP Logged

Focus 69

ALK Member

Reply #46 - Jun 6th, 2017 at 7:12pm

LoooOoooL

IP Logged

Focus 69

ALK Member

Reply #47 - Jun 6th, 2017 at 7:15pm

So you mean thats all BS right ? Then what his your assumption about the nature of their misunderstanding please ?

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #48 - Jun 6th, 2017 at 8:46pm

Focus 69,

You really will get all of your questions answered, and more, by reading Bruce's Guidebook.  I know you said you are tired of reading, but if he doesn't have an e-book version out (and I don't think he does), then you definitely should just read the book.  You can get the CDs or MP3 that goes with it which is recording of Bruce guiding you through the book's exercises.  I highly recommend the book and the audio.

Many years ago I too had trouble grasping the concept of a Helper.  It took me a long time to get past my confusion and questions.  Maybe this will help give you some perspective on the concept and idea of what a Helper means and how it actually helps you.

Think of a Helper as an actual person who has all the answers that you need.  He's there to answer your questions, guide you, assist you etc.  Think of the idea of such a possibility as being real and true and that you fully accept this idea.  If you can get that far, then the rest is pretty easy. 

Now that you've accepted the idea that "A Helper" is simply there to help you, then it really doesn't matter "what" the helper is or how it works, or if it's real or not real.  We're only going with the idea that help is there if you need it. 

A good way to get acquainted with the idea of a helper is to create one in your mind.  Right now while awake and aware, close your eyes and imagine this "helper".  You can make up what it looks like, sounds like, etc.  Or you can just say to yourself, "I want to have a helper come."  If anything pops into your mind, you can use it as a helper.  It can be a color, an animal, an object, or just a feeling or thought.  The reason why it doesn't matter is because what you're doing is opening yourself up to the idea that you can receive help, guidance, and assistance.  It doesn't matter how you get it, just as long as you receive it. 

An example is, I use what I call my "Guidance" in everyday waking life.  I have had to practice and perfect my use of this "idea" that I have this thing I call Guidance.  You can call it my spirit guide, or an angel, but I tend to think of it as my Higher Self.  But it really doesn't matter to me.  I know what it feels like to me, so I recognize it by it's feeling.  You could say that this feeling to me is a state of consciousness that I recognize as being a true and valid connection with my Higher Self Awareness.  So, when I want to connect with that higher awareness and get comfort, or get questions answered, or get advice, etc., then I am setting my intention to bridge that connection and tune in to receiving what I'm looking for.  Because I've already established that I believe this is so, I can bypass all the needless worry about "Is this real?  Who is helping me?"  The point is, I'm wishing to access information, so therefore I'm going to allow myself to access it. 

Does that help you understand how you can utilize the role of a Helper?  If you want to think of a Helper as an angel, then do so.  If you want to think of a helper as a spirit guide, then do so.  But it really doesn't actually matter. 

While doing a retrieval, let's say you were in a very good, relaxed, deep state of awareness.  Focus 10 or beyond.  Body asleep, mind awake.  Nonphysically exploring and experiencing and doing a retrieval.  Ok, let's say you needed help or got stuck and didn't know what to do next.  Maybe you had a click-out and didn't really know what should happen next.  If you had set the intention of having a Helper come to aid you during this retrieval, then a helper is/was there whether you experienced or remembered it or not.  Even if you had a click-out, a helper was there finishing the retrieval. 

I think you had asked on this thread why Helpers don't just do the retrievals themselves.  This is a great question, and if you read Bruce's books you'll understand.  People who are stuck are not able to see or hear helpers, which is why we are able to help those people who are stuck.  We're better able to get their attention.  Then once you are with them, the helper is able to come into their awareness and be seen and heard. 

I hope that I've explained this in a way that makes sense.  I completely understand all of your questions and why you're asking them, because I was asking the same questions back when I began reading Bruce's books and learning about retrievals. 

You will really enjoy all of his books.  He has a great way of writing and explaining things.  I have also applied the tools and techniques that Bruce teaches to many other things than just retrievals.

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #49 - Jun 6th, 2017 at 9:49pm

Thank you, Vicky. All "by the book". I started in the same place!

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #50 - Jun 6th, 2017 at 9:59pm

Focus 69 wrote on Jun 6th, 2017 at 7:15pm:
So you mean thats all BS right ? Then what his your assumption about the nature of their misunderstanding please ?

I'm also a musician, so as not to give any misunderstanding. This is my bass. There are many like it but this one is mine.

What I play, how I play it is mine, same as the mission work I do. It's mine and it's for everyone. So is it mine? How does the music come through me? Through my body .... Does the music play me or do I play the music? Helpers? I play a helping of JS Bach and top  it off with a rockin' 15 minutes of (Turn On Your) Lovelight.

The instrument doesn't play itself.

^ ginormous clue

HTH (Hope That Helps)
« Last Edit: Jun 7th, 2017 at 9:21am by Morrighan »  

IP Logged

Reply #51 - Jun 7th, 2017 at 6:30am

Focus 69 wrote on Jun 3rd, 2017 at 10:02am:
Another question; in the afterlife topic, we often been told that one need to contact an helper first who will then find a person to be retrieve, but how come thoses helpers know the existence and the place to contact this stuck person and did nothing to retrieve him previously ?

Vicky wrote on Jun 6th, 2017 at 8:46pm:
Focus 69,
I think you had asked on this thread why Helpers don't just do the retrievals themselves.  This is a great question, and if you read Bruce's books you'll understand.  People who are stuck are not able to see or hear helpers, which is why we are able to help those people who are stuck.  We're better able to get their attention.  Then once you are with them, the helper is able to come into their awareness and be seen and heard. 

To answer that the stuck ones "are not able to see or hear the helpers", does not answer the question of why and how these helpers are not able to do the retrievals themselves, but you are able to retrieve them after the helper shows you where the stuck ones are.
Are these helpers helpless?

And it does not answer the question of why it even matters whether or not the stuck one can see and hear the helpers. If the helpers are true then they can help regardless. People do not need to be able to see and hear to be helped, not in this world or the next.

And how is it that the stuck ones can see and hear the helpers after you have contacted the stuck one and can finish off your retrieval job if you lose them ("click out"). If the helper can finish it, why can't they start it?

If these helpers can help you in this world, then why can't they help the stuck ones in the next world?

It does not satisfy an inquiring mind to simply restate in various ways that the helpers can't help because they can't help. Inquiring minds need a reason that makes sense. Otherwise the inquiring mind is simply being asked to believe something without a logical rationale. Inquiring minds are not inclined to do that. The inquiring mind appreciates a reason that makes it say "Ahha, yes, of course, now I see it clearly." And such an answer enthuses the inquiring mind and entices it forward to do its own investigation. Surely if the subject matter is true then there must exist such an answer, for truth is like that.

cb

IP Logged

KarmicBalancer
Ex Member

Reply #52 - Jun 7th, 2017 at 8:51am

Re: nonphysical Helpers and how they often have a hard time getting the attention of folks stuck: A lot of it has to do with vibratory levels and the Universal Law of Like attracts, begets, and resonates with Like. 

True nonphysical Helpers are very fast vibratory in nature. Folks that are stuck, are temporarily pretty slow vibratory in nature and in are much more "in phase" with the physical Earth and physical energies that are themselves slow vibratory and stuck. 

Humanity in general is quite stuck.  Just as many physically focused humans have a hard time clearly and directly perceiving nonphysically focused Helpers, so to are those stuck in the "etheric" level, which is only slightly faster vibratory than the physical.

This is also where classic OBE's take place.  It is a slow vibratory level that is strongly in phase with/similar in vibration to the physical .  Be wary of so called teachers who primarily work in/at this level, for they oft are slow vibratory in nature and oft aren't true teachers/helpers--more so the "guise" of.

Anyways, back to retrieval:  This is where an aware, mature, service oriented Soul connected to a human body suit comes along and can be of some assistance to the nonphysically focused Helpers.  Because of our connection to a physical body, a slow vibratory level, it is much easier for one of us to be perceived by folks stuck in the etheric level. You can be the most spiritually mature, fast vibratory consciousness around, but if you're directly connected to a human body--well it has a definite "grounding" affect. 

That which is a similar vibration/wavelength according to the Universal Law of Like attracts, begets, and resonates with Like, easily and more directly perceives that which is in similar resonation.  This is metaphysics 101. 

It doesn't just apply to this situation, but many, many situations.  Folks in "Hollow Heavens", which are in the emotional level/range of vibration do not normally perceive those individuals and levels that are faster vibratory and that are phased into the mental or spiritual levels.  The latter can temporarily slow down their vibratory levels some to phase into the emotional level and be more directly perceived, but even then, it's hard for them to be perceived. 

The above Law and reactions are also why true, real spiritual teachers/Helpers incarnate in human form, are often ignored or outright disliked.  Others can perceive them, at least their physical aspect, because all humans have these slow vibratory bodies in common, and bodies can easily perceive other bodies. 

But most humans have a hard time perceiveing the inner nature of true spiritual Helpers/Teachers incarnate.  This is why, most of the real ones, don't have any kind of following.  It is primiarlly the moderately fast vibratory and slow vibratory false teachers, that have the biggest crowds.  A more similar resonation with the average human. 

The most evolved/mature of incarnate Helpers/Retrievers, unless they perform constant miracles like Yeshua, often are ignored, marginalized, minimized, etc by the majority around them.  Even the ones who do get some attention because of the constant perfomring of miracles, like Yeshua, they tend to powerfuly stir up the shadow of others and become extremely and irrationally disliked or even hated by many around them. 

People see "red" in relation to them and are always trying to get rid of them.  Why?  Vibrational/Consciousness dissonance.  And slow vibratory does not "like" fast vibratory.  Fast vibratory loves all, is all inclusive, but stuck, slow vibratory doesn't tend to react well to very fast vibratory. 

Plato's allegory of the cave is very apropos here.  Hence why Yeshua was falsely tried, tortured, and murdered. Why?  Simply for speaking truth and being powerfully attuned to PUL.  His powerful and pure channeling of PUL polarized the fear/ego/selfishness levels of humanity, and powerfully stirred up those dark rivers. 

This is why he cautioned his then and future disciples, and said be sure you really want to follow me, because if you do truly follow in my footsteps, the world and most humans in same, will come to hate and despise you too.  And indeed, most of his disciples who tried hard to follow in his footsteps and attune a lot to PUL, ended up being imprisoned, tortured, and/or murdered themselves. 

Why?  Vibrational dissonance and slow vibratory does not like or abide well fast vibratory.  Same reason why Albert and I have been banned from a number of forums. People cannot abide us, or rather, our unusual attunement to PUL. 

This is a situation and dream guidance message related to this: Quote:
I went through a period a little while back where I felt some definite pangs of loneliness because I've noticed over the years, that few people want to connect in a deeper way to me. I like connecting with people.  I've wondered about it off and on, and it came up particularly strongly during the above cycle.
     I had a dream where I was at a school I didn't belong at or normally go to.  I observed various students at the school and I tried to interact with/connect to them on a personal level but most of them weren't interested in interacting with me for some reason.  I saw myself helping them, sort of in the background, and though I was lonely, helping the students was somewhat fulfilling.  It felt like I was almost invisible to them, almost like I was a ghost and most barely perceived me.
      I wondered why, and why most weren't interested in interacting with me. I caught a reflection of myself off a pane of glass, and observed that I looked much older than the students. I had a beard and a general look of maturity, while most of the students I was observing were much younger.

The above is why there are some on this board who despise and irrationally dislike Albert and I.  Because we speak truth and are unusually attuned to PUL.  Vibrational dissonance and stirring up of shadows. 

IP Logged

KarmicBalancer
Ex Member

Reply #53 - Jun 7th, 2017 at 8:53am

Quote:
A lot of it has to do with vibratory levels and the Universal Law of Like attracts, begets, and resonates with Like.

Correction: it has everything to do with vibratory levels, phase resonation or mismatch and the Universal Law stated above.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #54 - Jun 7th, 2017 at 10:49am

1796 wrote on Jun 7th, 2017 at 6:30am:
Focus 69 wrote on Jun 3rd, 2017 at 10:02am:
Another question; in the afterlife topic, we often been told that one need to contact an helper first who will then find a person to be retrieve, but how come thoses helpers know the existence and the place to contact this stuck person and did nothing to retrieve him previously ?

Focus 69,

To answer that the stuck ones "are not able to see or hear the helpers", does not answer the question of why and how these helpers are not able to do the retrievals themselves, but you are able to retrieve them after the helper shows you where the stuck ones are.
Are these helpers helpless?

And it does not answer the question of why it even matters whether or not the stuck one can see and hear the helpers. If the helpers are true then they can help regardless. People do not need to be able to see and hear to be helped, not in this world or the next.

And how is it that the stuck ones can see and hear the helpers after you have contacted the stuck one and can finish off your retrieval job if you lose them ("click out"). If the helper can finish it, why can't they start it?

If these helpers can help you in this world, then why can't they help the stuck ones in the next world?

It does not satisfy an inquiring mind to simply restate in various ways that the helpers can't help because they can't help. Inquiring minds need a reason that makes sense. Otherwise the inquiring mind is simply being asked to believe something without a logical rationale. Inquiring minds are not inclined to do that. The inquiring mind appreciates a reason that makes it say "Ahha, yes, of course, now I see it clearly." And such an answer enthuses the inquiring mind and entices it forward to do its own investigation. Surely if the subject matter is true then there must exist such an answer, for truth is like that.

cb

Ok, obviously I didn't explain it in depth and precisely in a way that anyone can understand all the facets.  I was pointing my reply to someone else, not you with all of your questions as I certainly don't know your level of understanding of the subject matter.

Have you read any of Bruce Moen's books, and/or have you taken any of his workshops?  If you have then you would already have the answers to your questions.  I highly recommend reading all the books in order, including The Afterlife Knowledge Guidebook.  Then if you still have questions we can go more in depth if you're still not understanding certain facets.

I'll try again to go into a little more detail.  It's not that all helpers can't help.  They do.  But some people who are stuck are not able to be aware that the helpers are there. 

You are misguided in your assumption that that means that helpers are helpless and therefore unable to do what should be their job. 

There are many reasons why a person who is stuck in the afterlife is unable to realize and be aware that there are helpers.  Their being stuck is not just happenstance, the luck of the draw, or plain old bad luck.  They are stuck because of their own beliefs.  Beliefs can often distort and block perception, making it even more difficult for them.   

We as physically living people are much closer to their vibration and can more easily get their attention. 

These are indeed great questions, 1796, and like I suggested to Focus 69 and to anyone, please do read Bruce's work so that you can fully understand the topics and terminology and concepts rather than just coming up with question after question.  You may find that the material is something that you are very interested in doing further exploration with on your own, so that you can have your own direct experiences.

And as I've always said too, once you get that far then you will find that the questions you're asking are different than now.  You'll have a much broader perception and understanding of the afterlife.

Vicky

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #55 - Jun 7th, 2017 at 3:37pm

George Ritchie wrote a book called, "Ordered to Return-My Life After Dying." Jesus took him on a tour of the afterlife. On page 41 it says:

"We were in another location of this plane. We were standing on a high porch in front of this huge building. What I saw horrified me more than anything I have ever seen in my life. Since you could tell what the beings of this place thought, you knew they were filled with hate, deceit, lies, self-righteousness bordering on megalomania, and lewd sexual aggressiveness that were causing them to carry out all kind of abominable acts on each other.

This was breaking the heart of the Son of God standing beside me. Even here were angels trying to get them to change their thoughts. Since they could not admit there were beings greater than themselves, they could not see or hear them. There was no fire and brimstone here; no boxed-in canyons, but something a thousand times worse from my point of view. Here was a place totally devoid of love. This was HELL.

There were beings arguing over some religious or political point, trying to kill the ones who did not agree with them. I thought when I saw this, "No wonder our world is in such a mess and we have had so many tragic religious wars. No wonder this was breaking Christ's heart, the One who came to teach us peace and love." Yes, this place was absent of any other beings, except the angels, who understood what Jesus had incarnated to try to teach us."

The above paragraph reminds me of what Howard Storm said in he book "" on page 73. (Jesus also took Howard on a tour of the afterlife during his NDE.)

"Question: "Which is the best religion?"
I was expecting them to answer with something like Methodist or Presbyterian or Catholic, or some other denomination.

They answered, "The religion that brings you closest to God."

Question: But which one is that?

There are good people in bad religions and there are bad people in good religions. It is not so important which religion, but what individuals do with the religion they have been given."

I shared George's experience with the intent of providing a source that shows that sometimes it is difficult for love-based spirit beings to make contact with souls that are caught up in a lower state of being. I doubt that Jesus lied to George about this point. People are able to make contact because their connection to a physical body makes it possible for stuck spirits to perceive their energy.

Robert Monroe and Bruce Moen aren’t the only people who have written of retrievals.
In 1960 a book called “The Study and Practice of Astral Projection was  published (written by Dr. Robert Crookall). Considering the date  the book was published, Mr. Crookall certainly wasn’t influenced by Robert Monroe or Bruce Moen. On page 114 the book says, “On a subsequent occasion, I was taken by a guide into the “dark regions.” It was exactly like Dante’s Inferno-people groped in darkness, scarcely discernible as human being. I have since done much “Rescue Work” in these regions.”

I read an NDE account where a person spoke of doing retrievals by merging with lost souls, I can't find that account.

The John L. Masters experience I shared on another thread seems to make the same point. Some unfriendly beings had to enter John Master's body before they could be helped. The way I do retrievals is similar. A spirit that is in need of help attaches to me, I tune into my spirit self and its connection to God and those who are with God, and a stream of cleansing energy takes place until the spirit that needs help can move on to a higher level of being. As this takes place I can feel negative energy gradually get transformed into love and peace.

Below is the John L. Masters experience I shared elsewhere.
John Lerma M.D. wrote a book called, "Learning From the Light (Pre-Death Experiences, Prophecies, and Angelic Messages of Hope). There is a chapter called "The Exorcism of John L. Masters." To make a long story short, he was a biker that allowed unfriendly beings to enter him during a gang initiation, and he became possessed. He developed physical problems, ended up in the  Psychological ward of a hospital, decided to change his ways,  and asked for the help of an Exorcist.

Dr. Lerma hooked him up with a Catholic priest named Father Doherty. On pages 91-92 the book says:

"I then heard John exclaim, "It's Archangel Michael. He is the  angel I described earlier. He is directing the band of evil spirits away from me and toward the light. Michael is telling the lost souls that God wants to help and not condemn them. All they have to do is trust, accept, and enter the Light of non-judgment, non-condemnation, and total love. Father Doherty, I wish you could see the souls you helped drive out of my mind and body.

With tears in his eyes, John Masters positioned his body on his bed and looked straight up at the ceiling, sighed, and closed his eyes. With his eyes still closed, he gently said that the lost souls were now slowly moving toward the light of God amongst an assembly of angels. This is what  it was all about. I now see clearly.  I see I had chosen to play a role as John L. Masters so that I could draw a group of God's lost souls into me and eventually out of me and  toward the light. Wow! I am awe-struck at the extent God goes to bring one or more sheep back to his flock."

IP Logged

Reply #56 - Jun 7th, 2017 at 5:05pm

Thanks for responding Vicky.

I did not assume or say the helpers are helpless, though, nor do I think they are helpless. I just posed the question to draw forth the answer. I asked the question for other’s sake, so that you could clarify the matter for them. It is an obvious question for inquirers to ask.

To say the answer is in Bruce’s books is a good idea, but you giving the answer too would be an even better idea, for then forum readers would see the answer and be more likely to want to read more of Bruce’s books.

cb

IP Logged

Focus 69

ALK Member

Reply #57 - Jun 7th, 2017 at 5:54pm

Focus 69,

You really will get all of your questions answered, and more, by reading Bruce's Guidebook.  I know you said you are tired of reading, but if he doesn't have an e-book version out (and I don't think he does), then you definitely should just read the book.  You can get the CDs or MP3 that goes with it which is recording of Bruce guiding you through the book's exercises.  I highly recommend the book and the audio.

Many years ago I too had trouble grasping the concept of a Helper.  It took me a long time to get past my confusion and questions.  Maybe this will help give you some perspective on the concept and idea of what a Helper means and how it actually helps you.

Think of a Helper as an actual person who has all the answers that you need.  He's there to answer your questions, guide you, assist you etc.  Think of the idea of such a possibility as being real and true and that you fully accept this idea.  If you can get that far, then the rest is pretty easy. 

Now that you've accepted the idea that "A Helper" is simply there to help you, then it really doesn't matter "what" the helper is or how it works, or if it's real or not real.  We're only going with the idea that help is there if you need it. 

A good way to get acquainted with the idea of a helper is to create one in your mind.  Right now while awake and aware, close your eyes and imagine this "helper".  You can make up what it looks like, sounds like, etc.  Or you can just say to yourself, "I want to have a helper come."  If anything pops into your mind, you can use it as a helper.  It can be a color, an animal, an object, or just a feeling or thought.  The reason why it doesn't matter is because what you're doing is opening yourself up to the idea that you can receive help, guidance, and assistance.  It doesn't matter how you get it, just as long as you receive it. 

An example is, I use what I call my "Guidance" in everyday waking life.  I have had to practice and perfect my use of this "idea" that I have this thing I call Guidance.  You can call it my spirit guide, or an angel, but I tend to think of it as my Higher Self.  But it really doesn't matter to me.  I know what it feels like to me, so I recognize it by it's feeling.  You could say that this feeling to me is a state of consciousness that I recognize as being a true and valid connection with my Higher Self Awareness.  So, when I want to connect with that higher awareness and get comfort, or get questions answered, or get advice, etc., then I am setting my intention to bridge that connection and tune in to receiving what I'm looking for.  Because I've already established that I believe this is so, I can bypass all the needless worry about "Is this real?  Who is helping me?"  The point is, I'm wishing to access information, so therefore I'm going to allow myself to access it. 

Does that help you understand how you can utilize the role of a Helper?  If you want to think of a Helper as an angel, then do so.  If you want to think of a helper as a spirit guide, then do so.  But it really doesn't actually matter. 

While doing a retrieval, let's say you were in a very good, relaxed, deep state of awareness.  Focus 10 or beyond.  Body asleep, mind awake.  Nonphysically exploring and experiencing and doing a retrieval.  Ok, let's say you needed help or got stuck and didn't know what to do next.  Maybe you had a click-out and didn't really know what should happen next.  If you had set the intention of having a Helper come to aid you during this retrieval, then a helper is/was there whether you experienced or remembered it or not.  Even if you had a click-out, a helper was there finishing the retrieval. 

I hope that I've explained this in a way that makes sense.  I completely understand all of your questions and why you're asking them, because I was asking the same questions back when I began reading Bruce's books and learning about retrievals. 

You will really enjoy all of his books.  He has a great way of writing and explaining things.  I have also applied the tools and techniques that Bruce teaches to many other things than just retrievals.

Thanks a lot for this very clear and precise post Vicky.

I already try that "helper thing" (sorry for this) which is not uninteresting at all by the way... But if i done it correctly (and i dont see how one can done it incorrectly) i can say in my case the helper is NOT another person but can be, with some practice, a pretty efficient "artificial bridge" one create between our C1 and our subconscious or higher self. (because i noticed clearly at the beginning when i tried to reach an helper how much i was the author of his words like the feeling to deliberately use a pump to prime the process...  But at the same time who knows who's really speaking when the process has started on his own...)

Reading you, i am not sure of something though, do you make a difference between a helper and a guidance ?

And what makes you so positive about this please ? "Even if you had a click-out, a helper was there finishing the retrieval. "

IP Logged

Focus 69

ALK Member

Reply #58 - Jun 7th, 2017 at 5:55pm

Morrighan wrote on Jun 6th, 2017 at 9:49pm:
Thank you, Vicky. All "by the book". I started in the same place!

Then you happily throw them haha ^^

IP Logged

Focus 69

ALK Member

Reply #59 - Jun 7th, 2017 at 6:00pm

Morrighan wrote on Jun 6th, 2017 at 9:59pm:
Focus 69 wrote on Jun 6th, 2017 at 7:15pm:

I'm also a musician, so as not to give any misunderstanding. This is my bass. There are many like it but this one is mine.

What I play, how I play it is mine, same as the mission work I do. It's mine and it's for everyone. So is it mine? How does the music come through me? Through my body .... Does the music play me or do I play the music? Helpers? I play a helping of JS Bach and top  it off with a rockin' 15 minutes of (Turn On Your) Lovelight.

The instrument doesn't play itself.

^ ginormous clue

HTH (Hope That Helps)

You are not very clear for me as usual but you prose is not devoid of charm !

Is it in your capacity to express simply, briefly and clearly YOUR take about helper ?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.