Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 10
Send Topic Print
OBE experiencers and Retrievals's technique (Read 60124 times)
Focus 69

ALK Member

Re: OBE experiencers and Retrievals's technique
Reply #15 - Jun 1st, 2017 at 2:40pm

Sometimes talks have to be verified by facts.
I understand thats not what you want to deal with and i respect your choice but then tell us what to say to scientists who need proofs and tell me how to collect proofs as well ?

Could you clarify your position, you think to guess a code is impossible and/or corny ? What do you propose then please i am open ?

IP Logged

Morrighan

Multidimensional Navigator

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #16 - Jun 1st, 2017 at 3:58pm

A partnered retrieval* is most appropriate to this board and our participants here.

Every institution known to man has been doing research in these areas for decades. No sum of results has ever satisfied a particular set of individuals who make a living at debunking.

----

* I did my partnered retrieval bits years and years ago. There is a call now for partnered retrieval volunteers in that sub-forum.

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
It goes in — it must come out. — Teslacles Deviant to Fudd's First Law
IP Logged

Focus 69

ALK Member

Reply #17 - Jun 1st, 2017 at 5:18pm

Scientists will prove the reality of this phenomenon soon or later if it is real.

But i dont see where you answer to my previous message though ?

And someone can explain me why you guys take so much energy to act as if there was more than the both of us on this forum ? I mean we are 4 at best with "rondele" so what is the purpose of trying to resucitate this forum as noble as it is ? I mean thats not so dramatic, is it ? or did i miss something here ?)
« Last Edit: Jun 2nd, 2017 at 7:25am by Focus 69 »  

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #18 - Jun 1st, 2017 at 7:16pm

The numbers here of doers vs. talkers is unknown to me. Been absent from this board for at least seven years. I'm in occasional contact with some of the "old guard" but we've largely gone our own ways.

I'm at work at what I do every single day including Sundays and holidays. Very little I can offer in the way of teaching. Bruce is a good resource for that. I'm aware of very few who do what I do. Our work is technical and, yes, we see Real World (TM) results. That work is necessarily out of the public eye. There's no advertising, no YouTube channels, no meet-and-greets.

What else may I answer?
« Last Edit: Jun 1st, 2017 at 9:37pm by Morrighan »  

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
IP Logged

Focus 69

ALK Member

Reply #19 - Jun 2nd, 2017 at 6:55am

"real world TM result" ? what do you mean please ? You are overall very sybilin to me.

I am very sorry but i still dont see where you answer to my question here. You claim to OBE at will, i just ask you to explain me your technique because it is a very rare skill.

And of course i wont learn you that we are talking on the site of Bruce Moen who clearly invites peoples to collect proofs from their journeys on the reality of the phenomenon so i think i can assume my quest. So if you can supply me a way to find that proof i am looking for, you are more than welcome.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #20 - Jun 2nd, 2017 at 9:45am

--> Real World (capitalized) + (TM) where (TM) = Trademark <-- is joke. It is to laugh.

My "technique" as you coin it, is full embodiment.

As stated above and in multiple other place Here (TM), I personally find OBE to be a waste of time, an annoyance and a hindrance to my work. If I had to do OBE just to get anything done I'd never get anything done.

In the belief you (personal you) read Bruce's material, he also sought proofs. He did so himself, and Bruce documented the search for proof extensively. You (personal and plural) also need to find your own proof. This is done by doing it yourself.

Vicky has an APB out for partnered retrievals as we speak.

IP Logged

Focus 69

ALK Member

Reply #21 - Jun 2nd, 2017 at 10:10am

Sorry my english is very bad so i can not always understand your understatments, subtle references and stuffs...

So can you describe your full embodiment technique to OBE ? (i know you dont like OBE you already told me but as far as i am concerned i like it very much)

"Vicky has an APB " What is an APB please ?

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #22 - Jun 2nd, 2017 at 10:46am

APB = All Points Bulletin, also known as a "cattle call". Come one, come all. Vicky is a Super Admin here and is taking over Bruce's duties as board monitor. So the invitation for partnered explorations comes from on top.

Embodiment means exactly what it sounds like. OBE = Out of Body Experience. Embodiment = staying fully IN the body.

In my experience, very few people are willing to fully embody for reasons I sketched above. There are long-standing understandings in most areas that can basically be summarized as: the body is corrupt and the spirit is pure. Can't get to heaven unless you die and other such nonsense. I mean: who the sam hill is telling anyone they have to die to be free? What a load of crap. 'Scuse me.

So there's a long standing tradition on this planet (and elsewhere) that OBE is the path to .... whatever it is one believes is only accessible by leaving the body. It's nonsense, pure and simple, in my experience.

How does one fully embody?

Heh.

Nobody ever told you that, did they? Many of us have somewhat tenuous relationships with our bodies. We don't listen to them. We tell them to shut up. And on and on. Proof? I'm tired but I'm going to stay up to watch the end of this movie. We all do it all the time. And much worse. We blame our bodies for pretty much anything and everything ....

Embodiment begins with being fully present to our body, hey? Sometimes that's no so pleasant for people who've been abusing their bodies for a long while.

That's where it begins. We open a new relationship with our body.

And what is it, exactly, I do when I begin work? Certainly I pay a great deal of attention to my body. I work with my eyes open, at a desk. No magic decks of cards, no blessed offerings, no smells and bells, I am my own sacred space. No OBE. I just go to work.

The work our teams engage in has very little to do with afterlife retrievals. Thus I don't mention it here unless some aspect is relevant to the general discussion. As repeatedly stated elsewhere, and now here, I've thrown away all the books. On completely new ground. I don't care a whit about what famous person A or B says or what sacred text this or that says, or what I should find when I go to work. I find what I find and go on to the next.

HTH (Hope this helps)

IP Logged

Focus 69

ALK Member

Reply #23 - Jun 2nd, 2017 at 11:40am

Thanks for your answer even if i think you already told me a bit of this.

Having said that, i still dont see in your answer where you explain me to make an OBE at will precisely but i will not insist as my english probably prevent me from understanding.

Thanks for your effort anyway.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #24 - Jun 2nd, 2017 at 11:52am

How does one explain doing OBE "at will"? Same as one explains riding a bicycle "at will". You can't do it until you do it, and the only way to do it is to do it. "I'm riding a bike!" Anyone tell you how to that? Probably not. Someone (Dad, Mom, Sis, Bro) plunked you on a bike and .... somehow you learned. And then it was easy. But you ultimately did it yourself.

OBE. Big deal. We all do it. Easy as caek. It's what we did as kids every single night. "I'm going to bed and I can fly! I can be free! Wheeee!" And off to the astrals we go, where we can fly and explore and have all kinds of fun that we can't do because our doggone body won't let us walk through walls like we can when we are OBE.

The Matrix reference -> There is no spoon. <-

Been asked elsewhere here how I do what I do, e.g. go to work without OBE etc. etc. I just do it. In my full embodiment. How does one explain what it is to be fully embodied when almost nobody on this planet is fully embodied?

There is no spoon.

IP Logged

Focus 69

ALK Member

Reply #25 - Jun 2nd, 2017 at 12:42pm

Yeah i think i understand what you mean but i am sure others than me could consider "there is no spoon" as a very interesting prelude clue but not as a subtancial "tutorial" hehe ! ^^

IP Logged

Baroness

ALK Member

Reply #26 - Jun 2nd, 2017 at 2:58pm

Hello Good People.

I think there is some confusion about Out of Body Experience or not.  Not everyone goes OB to go to the 'other-side'.  I have never had that experience even as a child.  I didn't learn to fly until I started doing retrievals and my helpers taught me by telling me to step off a cliff because "You can fly now."  They had fun teaching me by taking me on some 'thrill rides' across the sky and into outer space. Shocked Cheesy  They only stopped because I told them I was there to do retrievals and not just have fun. 

I learned to do retrievals from Bruce Moen's books using imagination to get there.  I also read the retrieval forum for days at a time trying to learn from others who were doing the same thing.  I did find out most do something a little different from their peers.  

I'm a firm believer in "Whatever works".  If it works for you than that is what you should do.  No one should make hard and fast rules for others.  We each have to find our own way.

I hope this helps.
T'ressa

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #27 - Jun 2nd, 2017 at 3:28pm

Well seen, Baroness.

IP Logged

Focus 69

ALK Member

Reply #28 - Jun 2nd, 2017 at 4:20pm

I have regularly OBE and this experience is so stunning and clear it can not be confused with anything else as far as im concerned. If i miss something here please do not hesitate.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #29 - Jun 2nd, 2017 at 5:43pm

Curious why, Focus69, in the new (to me) understanding you OBE at will, why who else OBEs is important? Genuinely curious, not a challenge. Because I don't means nothing.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 10
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.