Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10
Send Topic Print
OBE experiencers and Retrievals's technique (Read 60640 times)
Focus 69

ALK Member

Re: OBE experiencers and Retrievals's technique
Reply #30 - Jun 2nd, 2017 at 5:48pm

Morrighan wrote on Jun 2nd, 2017 at 5:43pm:
Curious why, Focus69, in the new (to me) understanding you OBE at will, why who else OBEs is important? Genuinely curious, not a challenge. Because I don't means nothing.

Your english is very uneasy for me to understand please forgive me for this.

Would you mind reformulate it in a more simple way please ?

IP Logged

Morrighan

Multidimensional Navigator

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #31 - Jun 2nd, 2017 at 6:11pm

You think my English is elliptical, Focus69, you should hear my German!

^ Joke

In your original post you ask who here OBEs at will, and if there is any consensus on technique.

I reply (elliptically) now that we are given to understand you that you OBE at will, why is it important to see who else OBEs at will? I ask only from curiosity.

Few here have replied to your original questions. We see from those who did reply there is no consensus as to technique.

A partnered retrieval is a fine thing, in my opinion.

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
It goes in — it must come out. — Teslacles Deviant to Fudd's First Law
IP Logged

Focus 69

ALK Member

Reply #32 - Jun 2nd, 2017 at 6:36pm

LOOOL yeah "elliptical" english, so well found and thats so you, your english is pretty sophisticated !! Is english your first language btw ?

No i dont OBE at will but im looking for some who can for experiences with scientists and to learn from them.

"A partnered retrieval is a fine thing, in my opinion. " okay but who is agree to do that with me ?

IP Logged

Baroness

ALK Member

Reply #33 - Jun 2nd, 2017 at 6:44pm

Focus 69,

If your OBEs are stunning and clear and can not be confused,  then you have found your way.  Go for it in your own way.  If you get confused, ask for a helper on the other-side.  I usually say "Good Day" with the Intention of a helper coming to me.  Sometimes I have to wait a few seconds as they make their way through to me, but they always come.  I've never had to wait more than 10 seconds.  Over the years I've made friends with some of them.  It can be very interesting.  Good luck to you.

Morrighan, Thank you for your kind words.

Sending love,
T'ressa

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #34 - Jun 2nd, 2017 at 6:52pm

In this thread
http://afterlife-knowledge.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?num=1409194592
Vicky asks who may wish to do partnered explorations. Perhaps you can private message her, and/or reply to the thread. Vicky is very experienced in these areas.

English is my mother tongue, as they say, Focus69. It's not my only language.

With more than 66 million views, "Go Your Own Way" seems to be the watchword. https://youtu.be/6ul-cZyuYq4

Good to meet you too, Baroness.

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
IP Logged

Focus 69

ALK Member

Reply #35 - Jun 2nd, 2017 at 7:11pm

Baroness wrote on Jun 2nd, 2017 at 6:44pm:
Focus 69,

If your OBEs are stunning and clear and can not be confused,  then you have found your way.  Go for it in your own way.  If you get confused, ask for a helper on the other-side.  I usually say "Good Day" with the Intention of a helper coming to me.  Sometimes I have to wait a few seconds as they make their way through to me, but they always come.  I've never had to wait more than 10 seconds.  Over the years I've made friends with some of them.  It can be very interesting.  Good luck to you.

Morrighan, Thank you for your kind words.

Sending love,
T'ressa

No they are stunning but i dont control at all when they happen.
And please can you tell me how do you find helper please ?

IP Logged

Baroness

ALK Member

Reply #36 - Jun 3rd, 2017 at 5:24am

Focus 69,

I suggest you read Bruce Moen's books.  They will take you step by step to help you navigate on the 'other-side'.  All I did and do is follow his instruction to start by using imagination.  Early on I created 'my place'.  It is a place I can go to quickly because I know it so well.  I made it comfortable and  inviting for myself and others.  It sits on the side of a mountain and has the cliff I stepped off of while learning to fly.  Inside is a room where I meet my helpers.  Intention is everything.  I call for them by saying "Good day, good day, good day, may  I have helpers, please."  They come through to me.  (Remember I don't go out of body).  On the Retrieval Forum I tell about a reading done while I was doing a retrieval.  It will give more detail of what is actually happening.

Intention, intention, intention is so important.  Staying focused and not allowing imagination and memory to interfere once contact is made is also important.  My helpers usually tell me who they are as they come through.  For me they all look alike.  Each one feels different to me, but that is me.  Helpers look different to different people.  Your experience may be completely different than mine.  Not to sound like a broken record, but again intention is the key to contact. 

If I were you, I would be doing lots of reading.  That is the way I started.  The more you know before you start the better.  Oh, one other thing.  Take love with you not fear.  The more you love the better.  Love will help you through some of the tougher times.

T'ressa

IP Logged

Focus 69

ALK Member

Reply #37 - Jun 3rd, 2017 at 7:11am

Baroness wrote on Jun 3rd, 2017 at 5:24am:
Focus 69,

I suggest you read Bruce Moen's books.  They will take you step by step to help you navigate on the 'other-side'.  All I did and do is follow his instruction to start by using imagination.  Early on I created 'my place'.  It is a place I can go to quickly because I know it so well.  I made it comfortable and  inviting for myself and others.  It sits on the side of a mountain and has the cliff I stepped off of while learning to fly.  Inside is a room where I meet my helpers.  Intention is everything.  I call for them by saying "Good day, good day, good day, may  I have helpers, please."  They come through to me.  (Remember I don't go out of body).  On the Retrieval Forum I tell about a reading done while I was doing a retrieval.  It will give more detail of what is actually happening.

Intention, intention, intention is so important.  Staying focused and not allowing imagination and memory to interfere once contact is made is also important.  My helpers usually tell me who they are as they come through.  For me they all look alike.  Each one feels different to me, but that is me.  Helpers look different to different people.  Your experience may be completely different than mine.  Not to sound like a broken record, but again intention is the key to contact. 

If I were you, I would be doing lots of reading.  That is the way I started.  The more you know before you start the better.  Oh, one other thing.  Take love with you not fear.  The more you love the better.  Love will help you through some of the tougher times.

T'ressa

Thanks a lot T'ressa.

To be honest i already read too many books, watched too many videos, i do not learn so much new things lately...

My next step is to collect that proof i am looking for, not less no more.

Few questions;

1/ Could you be kind enough to describe me the ACCURATE process (maybe even preparation process) you do when entering a session until the moment you make contact please ?
2/ The place you created is like a "mental rundown" to start the experience right ?
3/ How do you contact helpers the first time ?
4/ Do you think helpers are real or "another you" from your imagination ? (i already tried to ask for helpers and i clearly had, as only "answer", the apparition and a laborious discussion with a construction of mine i could have called helper as well but...)
5/ Here you say; "For me they all look alike.  Each one feels different to me, but that is me."
So you say they all look alike for you then you say the opposite ? Do i miss something here ?

Thanks for time T'ressa., i really appreciate.

IP Logged

Focus 69

ALK Member

Reply #38 - Jun 3rd, 2017 at 7:32am

Baroness wrote on Jun 3rd, 2017 at 5:24am:
Focus 69,

I suggest you read Bruce Moen's books. 
T'ressa

By the way i am looking for the guidebook in electronic version, would you know how can i obtain it ? (Because my eyes are too tired to read books in paperback)

IP Logged

Focus 69

ALK Member

Reply #39 - Jun 3rd, 2017 at 10:02am

Another question; in the afterlife topic, we often been told that one need to contact an helper first who will then find a person to be retrieve, but how come thoses helpers know the existence and the place to contact this stuck person and did nothing to retrieve him previously ?

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #40 - Jun 3rd, 2017 at 2:42pm

In the awareness you asked Baroness these questions, and in the awareness my replies are likely of very little help, I'll say this:

I pay attention to what is in my field. This, to me, is the only criteria.  By "field" I mean my landscape. Field integrity is critical.

Afterlife retrievals are not necessarily part of my field. If one comes to my attention, then it is part of my field and I take care of it because whatever is in my field is mine to do. We take care of our fields, yes? That which is outside me stays outside me. That which I choose to let in I own. That's field integrity.

As mentioned elsewhere, I find there is not all that much to an afterlife retrieval. Takes a few seconds, done. Retrievals of aspects of self, these can take a bit of work. And that's another topic that has no relevance to afterlife knowledge. Or little relevance.

How do I do it? How does the Silly Little Finger Bending Exercise work? There ya go.

From my earliest "training" — taken with a large boulder of salt! for "training" is a massive distortion of it — I was told "there is always a guide". That's something I ceased worrying about well into last century LOL That's my take on "helpers". Likely you (Focus69) will get as many answers as there are people here, and maybe more ....

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #41 - Jun 4th, 2017 at 11:13am

A partnered exploration project is now posted at
http://afterlife-knowledge.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?num=1409194592

Enough of the likes of me observing there is a lot of talk and very little doing here. This is your (general your) opportunity to do.

I choose to post this project as a project moderator (not a board moderator). I hold full responsibility for this post. I chose the target. The photo of the recently deceased is all that is necessary.

All that is requested for this project is to go have a look at the target. This is not a retrieval. Please respect this target's field.  Please do not interfere with this target. The project is only about observation, not contact.

There are no correct answers, you will not be graded etc. etc. No need to post what you observe. After the seven days' window for exploration I will post infos about the target. You will make your own determination of your own findings. There will be cake.
« Last Edit: Jun 4th, 2017 at 1:03pm by Morrighan »  

IP Logged

Focus 69

ALK Member

Reply #42 - Jun 6th, 2017 at 3:58pm

If i understand you well, the helpers and guide are for you not only relevant but maybe not even real right ?

What is this Silly Little Finger Bending Exercise work ?

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #43 - Jun 6th, 2017 at 6:42pm

Bruce's guidebook is the source of the Silly Little Finger Bending Exercise. Short version ... in the understanding I am going by (likely faulty) memory as I have not read the book / listened to the CD in a long time:

Observe as you bend a single finger the point of intent to bend your finger.

There are more opinions than members here regarding helpers and guides. I don't personally (or professionally) endorse any of these views.

IP Logged

Focus 69

ALK Member

Reply #44 - Jun 6th, 2017 at 7:00pm

Morrighan wrote on Jun 6th, 2017 at 6:42pm:
Bruce's guidebook is the source of the Silly Little Finger Bending Exercise. Short version ... in the understanding I am going by (likely faulty) memory as I have not read the book / listened to the CD in a long time:

Observe as you bend a single finger the point of intent to bend your finger.

There are more opinions than members here regarding helpers and guides. I don't personally (or professionally) endorse any of those views.

Would you mind explain us what is your PRECISE take on the topic of helpers please ?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.