Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
What you dream or do OB others perceive... (Read 1354 times)
2bets

ALK Member

SE USA
What you dream or do OB others perceive...
Apr 12th, 2017 at 10:52pm

[I'm going to say OB but it could have been focussed imagination.]

One of the amazing experiences here (for me and I'd like you to share also) is that people you meet OB can have access to what you do or did OB and some at least see it as real.

What happened in this regard has two parts: First, I went on a partnered exploration with someone I'd recently met here. We arranged to meet while OB at Navy Pier, Chicago and see what would happen next. I wanted more particulars but that was it. Navy Pier is not small. While looking at a ferris wheel I thought ' I didn't know they had a ferris wheel. Then a fellow came up and said, "Come on, Bets. Let's ride the ferris wheel!"

So we did, with all the swoops and falling sensations of such a ride. When it came to the top again he leaped off, calling for me to follow. His trench coat billowed, he swept away. I stood up and thought I might as well so I was going to leap, but fear struck and I woke up.

Years later a woman learning a different tradition got into my life (more than I would have preferred) and one days she asked with eyes sort of big"Whatever happened to the man you were with that jumped off the ferris wheel?!"  Smiley

I knew he'd survived because he and I had checked notes afterwards on what we did there, what we wore etc. but I had the small satisfaction to never tell her. He was quite accomplished but has relocated in a new country and career.

So did the woman see the ferris wheel incident as real due to her own limited experience? 
Is there ANY difference in what we see in the lives of others we partner with if we see their OB experiences?
I think the answer to that shows how real these experiences are, or aren't.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Re: What you dream or do OB others perceive...
Reply #1 - Jun 10th, 2017 at 9:22pm

I'm not sure I understand.  At the time of the PE you did not know the woman, and there was no way she could have know about your PE experiment?  When she asked you that question, did you ask her how she knew about it?  What did she say?

I've had OBEs where the information I saw and experienced was true and verifiable, and I've also had dreams too with verifiable information, both things I could not have known.  I'm willing to bet that we often pick up information out there but aren't aware of what we picked up, especially if it doesn't get verified.

As a matter of fact, a few nights ago I randomly dreamed of my mother-in-law..."ex" that is.  I've been divorced for nearly 9 years and I haven't seen nor spoken to her in many years.  In the dream she had moved back to Colorado.  (In real life she's been living in Iowa, having moved back there a few years ago).  In the dream I went to visit her at her new home here in Colorado saying to her that it was nice to see her back again, nice to see her new home, etc.  I didn't think much about the dream.  But the next day my daughter out of the blue said, "Oh, guess what?  I just found out from Dad that grandma just moved back to Colorado."  She's only been back a couple weeks I guess.  I was very surprised to hear that, and it's definitely more than just a coincidence that I dreamed about her moving back the night before!

So I don't know if I dreamed that information because my daughter was going to mention it the next day...thus a psychic awareness of that future conversation, or if I had just happened to pick up the psychic information of her having moved back.  Either way, the verification was pretty neat. 

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.