Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
And the most problematic retrievals (Read 3643 times)
Morrighan

Multidimensional Navigator

Isle of Everywhere
And the most problematic retrievals
Apr 8th, 2017 at 5:10pm

In my experience, the most problematic retrievals are the ones where the target is located in a dream delirium. Some bit of memory tells me this is within the range of Focus 23, or whatever the cool kids call it these days.

This was (on my part) an intentional retrieval and happened many years ago. I doubt I documented it here or elsewhere. Pretty early bit of work, it feels "long ago" for me.

The target was ostensibly an easy one. Easy to identify, easy to reach. She died of a multiplicity of causes. In fact she had so many physical failures at once it's difficult to say which one was fatal for they all were.

And she transitioned in a dream delirium of a safe, comfortable space where she was warm and cared for. She was (I quickly discovered) waiting for the doctor to revive her. It was in this state I found her and, owing to my inexperience, didn't show up as a doctor. Hey? Gotta learn somewhere haha

Well it worked out. We learn from every retrieval, yes we do.  Cool
« Last Edit: Apr 9th, 2017 at 9:55am by Morrighan »  

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
It goes in — it must come out. — Teslacles Deviant to Fudd's First Law
IP Logged

Alan McDougall

ALK Member

Johannesburg South Africa
Re: And the most problematic retrievals
Reply #1 - Apr 12th, 2017 at 10:42am

I do not believe in retrievals. At death your soul returns to God, from where it came. It is he Almighty God who sent your soul to earth and it is he Almighty God who will take it back.

It borders on outright blaspheme to say we mere mortals can save the lost soul of another possibly evil person.

who sent you to this world

The truth remains the truth, no matter what we think the truth is, the truth is the truth regardless

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #2 - Apr 12th, 2017 at 11:23am

Alan:

What if there was a homeless person that needed help? Would it be blasphemy to say that people should help such a person when God could do so?

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

ALK Member

Reply #3 - Apr 12th, 2017 at 12:23pm

Recoverer 2 wrote on Apr 12th, 2017 at 11:23am:
Alan:

What if there was a homeless person that needed help? Would it be blasphemy to say that people should help such a person when God could do so?

Of course I will help a homeless person and indeed have done just that by bringing one into my home until I could find someone to take over the task of helping him

But that was a person still living in his mortal coil, not someone who has physically died and soul is supposedly lost between this material realm and the afterlife.

Maybe I have misunderstood exactly what the term RETRIEVAL means. In my dreams I have tried to help  people who I took for being just the products of my sleeping self

The truth remains the truth, no matter what we think the truth is, the truth is the truth regardless

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #4 - Apr 12th, 2017 at 1:01pm

Alan, think in terms of energy levels. A stuck spirit is at a lower energy level, while evolved spirit beings are at a higher love-based energy level. In order for evolved beings to interact with lower energy beings, they need to in some way lower some of their energy in order to make contact. This can be a difficult and problematic thing for them to do.

On the other hand, if there is a person incarnated in this world, which has a lower energy level, and this person also has contact with a love-based energy level, this person can serve as a bridge between the two energy levels.

In some of the cases when I do retrievals, I feel the negative energy of a lower energy spirit, tune into the love level of being, gradually the negative energy gets cleansed, and then only love and peace is felt. Sometimes this process is taken care of quickly, sometimes it takes some time.

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

ALK Member

Reply #5 - Apr 12th, 2017 at 1:22pm

Recoverer 2 wrote on Apr 12th, 2017 at 1:01pm:
Alan, think in terms of energy levels. A stuck spirit is at a lower energy level, while evolved spirit beings are at a higher love-based energy level. In order for evolved beings to interact with lower energy beings, they need to in some way lower some of their energy in order to make contact. This can be a difficult and problematic thing for them to do.

On the other hand, if there is a person incarnated in this world, which has a lower energy level, and this person also has contact with a love-based energy level, this person can serve as a bridge between the two energy levels.

In some of the cases when I do retrievals, I feel the negative energy of a lower energy spirit, tune into the love level of being, gradually the negative energy gets cleansed, and then only love and peace is felt. Sometimes this process is taken care of quickly, sometimes it takes some time.

Hi I can see that you would have no reason to lie to me about your interaction with retrievals, what I cannot know is does Almighty God approve of them and is this activity good or evil.

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #6 - Apr 12th, 2017 at 1:33pm

Why wouldn't God let people help others? As long as people have good intentions and they aren't fooled in some way, where is the problem? Perhaps people can be inspired by the love that comes from God, and accordingly choose to help.

Alan McDougall wrote on Apr 12th, 2017 at 1:22pm:

Hi I can see that you would have no reason to lie to me about your interaction with retrievals, what I cannot know is does Almighty God approve of them and is this activity good or evil.

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

ALK Member

Reply #7 - Apr 12th, 2017 at 3:09pm

Recoverer 2 wrote on Apr 12th, 2017 at 1:33pm:
Why wouldn't God let people help others? As long as people have good intentions and they aren't fooled in some way, where is the problem? Perhaps people can be inspired by the love that comes from God, and accordingly choose to help.

Alan McDougall wrote on Apr 12th, 2017 at 1:22pm:

Then Recover could you please explain exactly what retrievals are? Thanks!

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #8 - Apr 12th, 2017 at 4:11pm

To help spirits that are involved with a state of mind that interferes with their ability to perceive a positive way to move within the spirit world.

For example, one time I helped a girl who committed suicide. Another occasion, a lady with a very nihilistic state of mind. Another, a man who lived an evil life and who  was so caught up in his negative way of thinking, that he needed help in order to see a more positive way. Another, a lady who died in a fire.

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

ALK Member

Reply #9 - Apr 12th, 2017 at 4:45pm

Recoverer 2 wrote on Apr 12th, 2017 at 4:11pm:
To help spirits that are involved with a state of mind that interferes with their ability to perceive a positive way to move within the spirit world.

For example, one time I helped a girl who committed suicide. Another occasion, a lady with a very nihilistic state of mind. Another, a man who lived an evil life and who  was so caught up in his negative way of thinking, that he needed help in order to see a more positive way. Another, a lady who died in a fire.

Recoverer 2 wrote on Apr 12th, 2017 at 4:11pm:

Interesting! Now I will tell you about what I took for very vivid realistic dreams.

1) In the Zimbabwe bush war I dreamed that I came across some Catholic nuns being murdered and raped by Mugabe's rebels. One nun was in terrible fear and in the process of dying and I helped or tried to help her die.

2) I found myself in the a body of another man (Or maybe it was my own body) being murdered by stabbing. I felt the knife go in and the pain was unspeakable like liquid fire cutting my "body" in half.

3) On another occasion I found myself in the body of a man(Again it might have been my own body) in a tiny prison cell in a realm exactly like the Christian hell, unspeakable fear from which I woke up in a huge jerk almost falling off the bed.

4) I found myself inside a huge passenger jet airplane and watched in horror as it crashed into a huge mountain. I saw the soul actually leave the bodies of the passengers (This crash actually happened). It was a New Zealand chartered tourist aircraft that took people on a fly- over of Antarctica which is not that far from New Zealand. Everyone died in this horrific disaster.

Recover I took all these experiences to be very vivid  dreams of actual events in which my consciousness was present but helpless

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.