Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Body "recycle" & reincarnation (Read 17113 times)

Re: Body "recycle" & reincarnation
Reply #30 - Feb 13th, 2016 at 10:47pm

Recoverer, you clearly have no idea what a hallucination or delusion is, or how they are generated, and no idea what the functions of the mind are, how the mind works, or how it misadjusts.

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #31 - Feb 14th, 2016 at 12:30am

1796:

Somebody might say the same thing to you if you told them about your Oversoul experiences, or about what you learned about Astrology. Some people might consider such viewpoints as crazy as Reptilian talk.

Or how about that whole out of body experience thing? Crazy!

1796 wrote on Feb 13th, 2016 at 10:47pm:
Recoverer, you clearly have no idea what a hallucination or delusion is, or how they are generated, and no idea what the functions of the mind are, how the mind works, or how it misadjusts. 

IP Logged

Reply #32 - Feb 14th, 2016 at 1:13am

recoverer wrote on Feb 13th, 2016 at 10:38pm:
A few weeks ago I was meditating one night and suddenly I saw a Reptilian-like being and he was wearing a hood. He looked very unfriendly and it felt as if he doesn't like me. This experience was interesting because I felt my awareness within my body and within the bridge of the Reptilian's space ship at the same time.

Regarding the hallucination possibility, going by extensive past experience with supernatural things, I do not believe this was a hallucination. If it was a hallucinaton, I figure it would repeat in some way.

You are devoid of reason, and of knowledge of how the mind works. You cannot explain things, except by fallacious logic. If you knew, you could explain.

If you could differentiate between reality and hallucinations you would not have to surmise, guess, or attempt to legitimise it as real by saying "If it was a hallucination I figure it would repeat in some way". That is just ignorant nonsense. Repetition is not how hallucinations are identified.

Dynamic hallucinations and delusions are identified by their interaction with their supporting static beliefs, between which they naturally arise, to reconcile the disconnected beliefs, and to reconcile reality and the beliefs. Hallucinations are not identified by examining them in isolation, but by examining the shape of the overall mindset.

You have revealed your relevant beliefs and the shape of your mindset, and that you would have reptilian hallucinations is quite predictable.   

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #33 - Feb 14th, 2016 at 2:59am

1796:

I suppose it is safe to say that you know that your life in this world is more than an illusion that only you experience, because when you consider how all of the data adds up, it is quite clear that you share this world with others.

I am able to tell whether I am doing more than having illusions, by how all of the data adds up.

What other people have found out about unfriendly aliens doesn't become a non-fact, simply because you haven't found out the same. What people are able to know is not limited and defined by what you have discovered.

You are egocentric and delusional if you believe that people can't know about things that you don't know about.

1796 wrote on Feb 14th, 2016 at 1:13am:
recoverer wrote on Feb 13th, 2016 at 10:38pm:
A few weeks ago I was meditating one night and suddenly I saw a Reptilian-like being and he was wearing a hood. He looked very unfriendly and it felt as if he doesn't like me. This experience was interesting because I felt my awareness within my body and within the bridge of the Reptilian's space ship at the same time.

Regarding the hallucination possibility, going by extensive past experience with supernatural things, I do not believe this was a hallucination. If it was a hallucinaton, I figure it would repeat in some way.

You are devoid of reason, and of knowledge of how the mind works. You cannot explain things, except by fallacious logic. If you knew, you could explain.

If you could differentiate between reality and hallucinations you would not have to surmise, guess, or attempt to legitimise it as real by saying "If it was a hallucination I figure it would repeat in some way". That is just ignorant nonsense. Repetition is not how hallucinations are identified.

Dynamic hallucinations and delusions are identified by their interaction with their supporting static beliefs, between which they naturally arise, to reconcile the disconnected beliefs, and to reconcile reality and the beliefs. Hallucinations are not identified by examining them in isolation, but by examining the shape of the overall mindset.

You have revealed your relevant beliefs and the shape of your mindset, and that you would have reptilian hallucinations is quite predictable.   

IP Logged

Reply #34 - Feb 14th, 2016 at 4:10am

Most of my contacts know more than I do about most subjects. I am pleased to have many such contacts.

A common retort of yours when challenged, is to dispute a claim not made. You make a sidestep with a fake defence intended to infer an accusation or a counter accusation. Its a lame tactic though; there's no meeting of reason there.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #35 - Feb 14th, 2016 at 2:36pm

Think of me as you like.

1796 wrote on Feb 14th, 2016 at 4:10am:
Most of my contacts know more than I do about most subjects. I am pleased to have many such contacts.

A common retort of yours when challenged, is to dispute a claim not made. You make a sidestep with a fake defence intended to infer an accusation or a counter accusation. Its a lame tactic though; there's no meeting of reason there.

IP Logged

seagull

ALK Member

land sea sky
Reply #36 - Feb 15th, 2016 at 8:17pm

I guess it could also be said that we each incarnate a new being in each moment, being that we are unique in each moment of time, and there is much about time and space that we do not yet understand.

So, if you multiply that by the infinite moments that exist, and the infinite possibilities that exist for our unique presentation of each moment, you may just call yourself a new-ager.

IP Logged

Ambivalent
Ex Member

Reply #37 - Feb 19th, 2016 at 10:08am

Well, well, it is easy to lose focus of what is important. At the end of the day, while on earth at least, some of the big ones in life are hope, faith & love. But greatest of them all is the blue whale.

IP Logged

seagull

ALK Member

land sea sky
Reply #38 - Feb 19th, 2016 at 8:15pm

You are so right. I am overwhelmed by how right that statement really is.

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #39 - Feb 26th, 2016 at 6:13am

You have one body one life and then the judgment

Reincarnation is a demonic lie

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.