Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
The final count down has begun (Read 12324 times)
seagull

ALK Member

land sea sky
Re: The final count down has begun
Reply #15 - Mar 17th, 2016 at 7:43pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izQB2-Kmiic

because I have to post this song. right now.

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #16 - Mar 17th, 2016 at 8:26pm

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

seagull

ALK Member

land sea sky
Reply #17 - Mar 17th, 2016 at 8:49pm

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #18 - Mar 17th, 2016 at 9:56pm

seagull wrote on Mar 17th, 2016 at 8:49pm:

You are both blind and delusional if you believe the message of that very badly sung song!!

Jesus said there will be talks of peace, but peace will never come

Below reflects the reality of what is happening all over the world right now in present times

The awful civil war in Syria and the terrible refugee crisis caused by it (At east 400,000 people have died because of it) And the blame lies at the hand of just one man the President of Syria Assad the butcher!

With the crisis in Gaza, the rise of Islamist militants in Iraq and Syria and the international stand-off ongoing in Ukraine, it seems that the whole world is at war.

But experts believe this is actually almost universally the case, according to a think-tank which produces one of the world’s leading measures o[u]f “global peacefulness” – and things are only going to get worse.

It may make for bleak reading, but of the ]162 countries covered by the Institute for Economics and Peace’s (IEP’s) latest study, just 11 were not involved in a conflict of one kind or another.

Worse still, the world as a whole has been getting incrementally less peaceful every year since 2007 – sharply bucking a trend that had seen a global move away from conflict since the end of the Second World War.

The UK, as an example, is relatively free from internal conflict, making it easy to fall into thinking it exists in a state of peace.

But recent involvement in foreign fighting in the likes of Afghanistan, as well as a fairly high state of militarization, means Britain actually scores quite poorly on the 2014 Global Peace Index, coming 47th overall.

Then there are countries which are involved in no actual foreign wars involving deaths whatsoever - like North Korea – but which are fraught by the most divisive and entrenched internal conflicts, corruption, hate and murder. .

The IEP’s findings mean that choices are slim if you want to live in a completely peaceful country.

The only ones to achieve the lowest score for all forms of conflict were Switzerland, Japan, Qatar, Mauritius, Uruguay, Chile, Botswana, Costa Rica, Vietnam, Panama and Brazil and even these are crime riddled with thousand of murders happening each and every year

And then we have a host of serial killers, thieves child molesters rapists, sodomites, Wall Steet thieves, evil tyrants like Robert Mugabe etc, etc adinfinitum

Where then is this universal peace on earth, it simply does not exist anywhere in our troubled world.?

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #19 - Mar 17th, 2016 at 10:19pm

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

seagull

ALK Member

land sea sky
Reply #20 - Mar 18th, 2016 at 10:01am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaaJyAjvajo

I had no idea.

Of course, I have not watched the recent movie in the above clip. But, I found the scene funny. I just discovered it a few minutes ago on a sidebar when reviewing the simple lyrics to Ooh Child.

I didn't know exactly what they were saying in that line: Someday we'll get it together and get it all done. But, that's what it says.
« Last Edit: Mar 18th, 2016 at 11:15am by seagull »  

IP Logged

doodad

ALK Member

Reply #21 - Mar 18th, 2016 at 4:48pm

Forgive me for "egging" you on, but what makes you think you have better, more accurate information than all these guys?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #22 - Mar 18th, 2016 at 9:44pm

doodad wrote on Mar 18th, 2016 at 4:48pm:
Forgive me for "egging" you on, but what makes you think you have better, more accurate information than all these guys?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events

Yes they all failed, but at some moment God will be forced to intervene in human history and society, to save us from ourselves.

I believe that moment is not an exact moment in time, but a when certain crucial events come together in human history, making it impossible for us to survive without divine intervention.

My dooms day countdown clock only points to a possible moment, because unlike past generations of man, all the conditions are now right (Or coincide) and that we have the means of total annilation of the human race and the rest of all the living things, on our beautiful blue water world, namely planet earth.

Those other living things such as the highly social and intelligent and mild sentient beings such as the great beautiful elephants are just as loved and just as precious to God as we humans are or think we are.

In Africa where I live these beautiful animals, together with the rhinoceros, are being slaughtered by machine guns and God weeps in anger when he looks upon these hideous acts against thee sentient beings

Which that unlike we humans are without sin or depravity. Yet we expect some sort of special treatment from God, when in truth we have become a deadly virus, soiling our own nest and cutting off the hand that feed us day by day

We humans have made an enormous mistake in assuming we can kill off  all the forests and animals that coexist with us on this planet and have the unspeakable miscalculation to think the world belongs to us, to do with it exactly as we wish.

Our planet is a huge living organism that will brush off its shoulder, the bugs that are irritating its hypothetical skin,  This could be achieved by generating just one 11 point earthquake, which will totally wipe out mankind leaving other species to take our place.

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

doodad

ALK Member

Reply #23 - Mar 19th, 2016 at 10:58am

Very well, Alan. I shall await your doomsday. In the meantime, I salute you with a song from my youth:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #24 - Mar 20th, 2016 at 12:16pm

doodad wrote on Mar 19th, 2016 at 10:58am:
Very well, Alan. I shall await your doomsday. In the meantime, I salute you with a song from my youth:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw

I like it, but it means I am of a more advanced age than you because I first heard this song well into my mature adult years.

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.