Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Finding a penny (Read 4076 times)
isee
Ex Member

Finding a penny
Mar 14th, 2013 at 6:57pm

Does anyone here find pennies? In odd places?

It happened to me this morning. A penny in a very very odd place. I'll let you use your imagination.

I've read that it can be a message, so I anxiously await the next penny I might find. This better be good..... Smiley

IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Re: Finding a penny
Reply #1 - Mar 15th, 2013 at 4:07am

This is such an interesting topic, isee. Yes, I do find pennies every once in a while. I did find a five erurocent coin in the street where I live some time ago. You will probably hardly ever find a one eurocent coin on the street because we don't pay with one cent coins. When you pay in shops the amount is rounded off to the nearest 5 cents value.

Anyway, I didn't pick it up because I didn't feel I needed it so much. And it also was not an odd place where I found it. Just somewhere on the street.
I don't find money in odd places at home. I always keep my money in my wallet.

A View into the Hereafter
Only by serving and loving the life of God, the human being conquers his Universe
IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #2 - Mar 17th, 2013 at 12:44am

Someone on a related thread once said that those coins come from our Guides. They are testing to see if you are alert for opportunities, or in the case of odd places found , they are showing their sense of humor or sending you a message as a pun. I seem to recall they said we should take the coins to encourage the guides' interactions on ever more important matters.

Relatedly I got a ‘phone call’ in a waking dream that said to 'play my numbers.' Dream phone calls are often prophetic messages for me. I don’t play the lottery but friends had been suggesting I try it. So I didn’t play it and ‘my’ three numbers won in the lowest lottery bracket. -- Sort of like letting the penny lie. Embarrassed

Betson

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

isee
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Mar 17th, 2013 at 5:18am

That's funny, Bets! Yes, letting go of the lowest bracket would have been like letting the penny lie there without picking it up!

Mogenblue, we don't have much use for pennies either, but we do have a saying which goes: Find a penny, pick it up, and all the day you'll have good luck!

I rarely pay for anything using real money anymore and often carry none for days or weeks at a time. If it weren't for a washing machine which takes quarters to operate which I sometimes use I would have little use for cash at all. Pennies are something people often leave in a cup near the "cash" register in stores, a kind of "pay it forward" convenience for the next customer who comes up short of money. I wonder how long we'll even have pennies anymore.

But, what was odd about this location was that it was placed so perfectly. It was right on the very center of the seat of my tiny electric scooter, which was covered up by a vehicle cover which I carefully shake out over it when I leave it outside after riding it. Perhaps it was picked up somehow by the vehicle cover, scooped off the ground and deposited there by "accident". But what a very lucky coincidence that would be, and the placement of it, and the noticing of it, first thing in the morning, after dragging the cover back off the machine....how would it be found exactly in the very center of the seat in that way? Why such a perfect coincidence?

I put it in my pocket. Later, when I looked up "finding pennies" someone had written that the pennies they find are usually from the 70's. I took the penny out of my pocket and, sure enough, 1974.

So, that's the story of the penny. I have a jar of pennies at home. I seldom have any loose change anymore, but I collect it carefully when I do. I put it away. Two small containers have lasted me for years now.

So, when I say that small change doesn't usually play a big part in my life, I mean it.

But, I must say, too, that this is the month I completed paying off my debts from a messy divorce a number of years back. My life was kind of crazy for a while, and I guess I could say, so was I. It took me a while to say "enough is enough" -- and to just simplify my life and pay off the debt.

I like my simplified life now. Why have a complicated life--if you don't have to?

Money just isn't that important to me now. Somehow, there is always enough. I'm serious. There is always enough, no matter what. From being a burdensome issue, it has somehow become a non-issue. What a very good lesson indeed.

So, now I can take up the old saying: A penny saved is a penny earned. Without debt, after all, one can: save for a rainy day. Where I live, we have few rainy days. The sun shines gloriously almost all year long. So I count myself as one lucky fool....

If that penny was a pun, I'm finding it humorous, and happy to have the last laugh....life's too short to cry in your soup....Smiley

IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #4 - Mar 17th, 2013 at 9:45pm

I once asked in a mind-journey to give me sign of some sort that this is in any way related to physical life. I was shown a 50-Eurocent coin.
One or two days later I was walking down the street and heard a loud ringing sound, as of a coin. I needed to look around just some seconds before I found a 50 Eurocent coin on the street. No one near who could have lost it. Maybe someone threw it out of a window. I still have that coin Smiley .

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

isee
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Mar 19th, 2013 at 7:19am

That's a great story, Spooky2. It's good to see you here again. I find it interesting that you had the vision, and then it came true in an unusual way.

And even more interesting that it was all a kind of conversation to establish a connection between your inner and outer world.

It makes me think that someone/something/your greater You was showing you that it either "knows" or can "create" something to happen in your "future" -- and that it can be real enough to see and feel and touch. That's amazing.

IP Logged

isee
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Mar 19th, 2013 at 7:04pm

I mean, real enough to see and hear and touch -- because you did all three! And, by real I mean....oh, never mind. Perhaps it just proves that love is real, that listening is real, that someone is listening. So, there you are.

IP Logged

a channel
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Mar 26th, 2013 at 2:39pm

Not personally.  Sort of related.  I was reading "Into the Light" by John Lerma MD recently, and there were some accounts of Angel visitations and feather manifestations.  The interesting thing is that in one case, it pretty much rained feathers.  In other cases, one large feather would show up, and then it would gradually shrink till it disappears.

Btw, the book comes highly recommended.  I was tearing up for most of the case accounts. Very fast vibrational book/field.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.