Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
true NDE experience through the eyes of a child (Read 1172 times)
juditha
Ex Member

true NDE experience through the eyes of a child
Apr 6th, 2013 at 3:46pm

hi this is beautiful,its one of the best near death experiences ive seen and heard,well worth watching

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7Sqbrus_C0&nofeather=True

love and god bless  love juditha xx

IP Logged

isee
Ex Member

Re: true NDE experience through the eyes of a child
Reply #1 - Apr 6th, 2013 at 8:02pm

Thank you for sharing this one, Juditha. It was so heartfelt. What I mean is, the gentleman who had the near death experience at age 9 and was only able to integrate it later in life was trembling with passion as he spoke, and yet so humble, it was touching to hear his story. And the woman who interviewed him was so articulate, and able to paraphrase what he said and draw him out so that we could understand him better. A very good interview.

I liked how he described "God" as this very magnificent, large presence which was made up of all creation, and how he described the little fly, the cabbage, all of us, every little bit of creation as a tiny particle of God, all made of an infinite love, each one important, with a reason for existence.

It was also interesting and touching that he was met by the spirit of his dog. I was struck that he was careful to describe that his dog didn't have feet or fur, but that he basically merged with the energy of his dog, that he and his dog were both intelligent energies who knew each other and greeted each other with joy.

There was so much emphasis on love in this interview, on how important it is here and in the hereafter, that it is the purpose of our existence, our mission. Therefore, not only is it the basis of our being, but it is the reason/mission for our being, for each of us. Many of the near death experiences I have read or heard do not describe this so simply and clearly.

He also talked about the past and the present and the future, and the nature of timelessness in the afterlife in a way I had not heard before. I didn't quite understand all that he was saying, but maybe someone else who watches the interview can expand on that and help me to put it in perspective. He talked about the present forming the past, which seems elementary, but there was something more to it and I couldn't quite grasp it, even though the interviewer was trying to put it into words. Perhaps, something along the lines of the idea that we create everything in the present, that awareness of what we are creating in the present makes all the difference in our lives and, yet, after death, there is no time, so all is available there, all is known.

In addition, he used the same words Ginny did in a post yesterday, "death doesn't exist," and he described his immediate transition -- initially scary and uncomfortable -- until he "let go" -- when it became peaceful and loving and expansive. This makes me think that the most important thing for each of us after death is to let go, to allow ourselves to be drawn into the great presence of love which is waiting for us, in whatever form it takes. Perhaps the fear and resistance which we may initially experience inhibits us in some way from moving forward as quickly as we could, so that we can experience the love and grandeur which awaits us.

We are fortunate to live in a time when people are encouraged to speak about their experiences. It was sad to me that his childhood religious upbringing was a barrier to his own self-understanding, that his experience was labeled as a trick of "Satan" instead of the marvelous and meaningful personal experience which it obviously was.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.