Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
PE, Need your help folks--possibly important (Read 29048 times)
tgecks

Dahlonega, Georgia
Re: PE, Need your help folks--possibly important
Reply #30 - Mar 17th, 2012 at 12:08pm

Monroe wrote about "The Gathering" which is on (Monroe-speak) Focus 33/34 in which other life forms from across this and other Universes and dimensions have gathered to observe the transitions expected on the planet (according to Monroe). One of the places one is directed to explore in the Starlines programs is "The Gathering" and it is possible to communicate with many types oflife forms there.

Yes, I am most enthused and unafraid of such a PE. Count on me to participate. I think the affirmation is most articulate and fitting. The teacher's lesson was that we are more than our bodies, and that that we exist even after we give up the physical body, no? So what, exactly, is the worst thing that people imagine could happen?

I have been pretty quiet lately, too. I have abandoned efforts to organize any more PEs because of the lack of interest in them and the small group who participated.

IP Logged

PauliEffectt

ALK Member

Reply #31 - Mar 17th, 2012 at 2:09pm

tgecks wrote on Mar 17th, 2012 at 12:08pm:
Monroe wrote about "The Gathering" which is on (Monroe-speak) Focus 33/34 in which ...

It's Focus 34/35. Focus 33 is something slightly different, a level of Creation according to Skip Atwater -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Focus_levels

Also Focus 33 is the first important Focus Level outside the ELS according to Atwater.

According to Frank DeMarco's TGU in his book The Spehere and Hologram, Focus 34/35 is the outmost Focus Level where we can bring back anything understandable. What little is brought back and explainable with our 5 ordinary sense is worth something of value. But Moen probably managed to travel even further in his 4th book, so just go as far as you want to. Smiley

Focus 34/35 is also the lowest level many (non-physical?) beings can approach the ELS, without having to be drawn in, in the cycle of being reborn again and again, losing escape velocity in Monroe's terms.

Just some 2 c's, but without warranty. Smiley

I probably suck at PE, I get so few successes.

IP Logged

PauliEffectt

ALK Member

Reply #32 - Mar 17th, 2012 at 2:30pm

From Justin -> Quote:
Are you familiar with Rosiland A. McKnight and her work?  She was one of Bob's "explorers" back in his lab.  Her Guidance, in her book "Cosmic Journeys" very, very clearly talked about a negative E.T. group with unfriendly intentions towards us, and  indicated that in the future they would try to overtly attack us and that there would be a war between us.  Her Guidance said that we would get help from the more loving and positive E.T.'s while this was happening.

I guess Rosalind is misspelled above. Nevertheless, does anyone know in what chapter this "warning" was given. I have the book, but have no recollection of _any_ warning at all. Not even from TMI's online webpage Explorers' tapes.

Please enlighten me, as Justin seems gone for the moment.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #33 - Mar 21st, 2012 at 2:04pm

PauliEffectt wrote on Mar 17th, 2012 at 2:30pm:
From Justin -> Quote:
Are you familiar with Rosiland A. McKnight and her work?  She was one of Bob's "explorers" back in his lab.  Her Guidance, in her book "Cosmic Journeys" very, very clearly talked about a negative E.T. group with unfriendly intentions towards us, and  indicated that in the future they would try to overtly attack us and that there would be a war between us.  Her Guidance said that we would get help from the more loving and positive E.T.'s while this was happening.

I guess Rosalind is misspelled above. Nevertheless, does anyone know in what chapter this "warning" was given. I have the book, but have no recollection of _any_ warning at all. Not even from TMI's online webpage Explorers' tapes.

Please enlighten me, as Justin seems gone for the moment.

Hi PauliEffectt,

Thank you for the spelling correction of Rosalind's name.  I knew her as a friend, and usually thought of her as "Rosie", and apparently i projected that some into the use of her given birth name.

Re: your specific question, I cannot tell you the exact page, as i lent out my copy a long time ago, and never got it back.  But, I did some research and found some excerpts on scribd of her book, and found the reference i was looking to under the chapter of "Travel to the Year 3000".   It's not that far into that chapter.  Read carefully, and you will find it.  It's amazing how easy it is to miss or gloss over certain information under certain circumstances and conditions.   Wink  What is the saying, "When the student is ready, the teacher appears." 

I would copy and paste the text here, but i think that may still be copy righted material and that is grounds for being banned here. My wife and Twin Soul, Becky, had two separate dreams, spaced over a time which were a continuation on a theme.  In both dreams, she was in a future lifetime and body, and there was a war going on with an unfriendly, ill intentioned E.T. group during a period wherein there was A LOT of contact and communication with various E.T. groups.  In the dream, future "Becky" got help from some helpful intentioned E.T.'s. 

It was like the dream came right out of Rosalind's guidance session, except that she had the first dream before she even read her book. 

I will point out generally speaking, of all the TMI Explorers, including Bob Monroe himself, it was Rosie's guidance sessions which have been the most accurate so far as regarding the Earth changes and collapses so far in relation to time. 

I believe this is because she was a more clear channel and in touch with some very expanded levels of Guidance.  Bob, Tom Campbell, and all the others whose information is available to hear and look at, were quite off on the timing of the manifestation of these events. 

However, both Rosie's guidance and info, along with Cayce's, said no, even by 1998 this would still be a gradual development and not catastrophic in the Earth by this point.  Tom and "Thor" said it was going to happen in the 80's, Bob thought some of it would take place by the start of the 21st century, etc.  "Helpers" have a hard time with time.  The most Expanded level of Guidance, those like "He/She" who still interacts with humanity in a physical like way, well these have a much better grasp of linear time and development since they are fully aware of ALL consciousness, of all energy levels. 

P.S., more personally and to the group in general, I'm still writing, but close to being finished with the rough draft, so I may as well keep this account going.  Becky is going to go over and edit it sooner than later i hope, and then shortly after this is done, i will submit it for publishing. 

Re: Rosie's book, It seems like the info given in the above was a bit understated, but that is probably because expanded Guidance didn't want to overly frighten people in regards to this group and their influence.   We are now at a point in time in our collective evolution, wherein more of us are ready to hear more about these so that we can act as a counter balance. 

Of course seek your own inner guidance on it, but i really urge you to do so under the ideal circumstances.  With a specific prayer and affirmation of deeply desiring and asking for the help and guidance of only the most PUL attuned and spiritually helpful, constructive, creative sources there are. 

Then, in combination, practice Bruce's "Remembering the feeling of Love" (and/or Gratitude technique) in order to strengthen that connection and to block any possible interference and also to make such communication from such sources easier to perceive.  For, many of us are a bit in the same boat as some of those who are stuck and we try to retrieve in the sense that the most expanded Guidance can be difficult for us to perceive unless we raise our vibratory patterns above our "normal" or average.  Just as stuck folk often have a hard time perceiving regular old helpers. 

I'm not completely sure, but i believe there may be also be another reference to this ill intentioned E.T. group in another part of Rosie's book.  It's been quite awhile since i read it. 

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #34 - Mar 21st, 2012 at 2:06pm

I tried to post a link to the scribd site which contains the excerpt of her book, which also contains the chapter "Travel to the Year 3000", but apparently when you are a new member you cannot post links to websites until 3 normal posts without links, and so it blocked me.  Ok, one more normal one to go and i will post the link.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #35 - Mar 21st, 2012 at 2:08pm

LOL another normal post without a link...  (see next reply of mine for the link).

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #36 - Mar 21st, 2012 at 2:09pm

Here is a link, below, to the excerpt from scribd on Rosalind A. McKnight's book, "Cosmic Journeys".  Scroll down till you reach the Chapter, "Travel to the Year 3000".  Since it is quite an interesting chapter in general, i recommend the whole thing, but like i said, you will find her being shown info about the ill intentioned E.T. group being involved with this world, and also a reference to an eventual out and out war developing sometime around the 2500 A.D. mark. 

http://www.scribd.com/sjofarthotellet/d/4811959-excerpt-Cosmic-Journeys-Rosalind...

Bruce, what do you think about this information?  Have you sought guidance about this issue under those ideal and specific circumstances/conditions?  This in-physical life is not about a personal vacation, it's about consciousness growth and the healing of the Whole, and Expanded Guidance needs you in this effort.  It also needs Tom Campbell and all those who can receive more clearly and whom others look to for wisdom and guidance. 

I wish there was someone better and more loving than me to send to try to make people aware of these.  I wish there were more that others would actually listen to and really consider, and then be inspired to seek their own direct guidance on it. 

I don't like having this job, this role to play.  I prefer to be quiet and to keep to myself--you've met me in person a few times now--you know in person i don't preach, i'm not pushy, and i'm a rather quiet and gentle person.  I prefer to not have to rock boats, or have people throw personal stones at me.  There is a lot that i prefer for the little self, but how can I be over Yin and passive in the face of direct knowledge that if we all do not do our parts, that this Earth, this Humanity, may revert to a time as bad as, if not worse than, the "dark ages" of Medieval times?

Even your other self saw this on different levels.  Did not his I-There say to him that our cycle was one of both crisis, but also great opportunity?

Why can you not hear the Planning Intelligence Itself calling on you, asking for your help, for He has told me He has reached out to you?   You have so much potential Bruce, but you are letting limited beliefs and habits get in the way of realizing this potential.  You remind me so much of Edgar Cayce in certain ways.  For the sake of us all, as humans who must incarnate here till we grow to a certain degree, please consider getting guidance under the ideal circumstances and then reporting what you get openly and publicly.  I know you are tired, that you want to leave, but we need you on this side yet, we need your help, your service. 

I know it doesn't seem loving to try to push you, and i wouldn't if it wasn't so important.  I appreciate you sharing Love with me, and accepting me, especially after my past here, but this is not about me, nor about you, but about humanity as a whole, and this is why it's urgent, and why i've been directed to try to nudge.  I have no personal need or interest in "converting you" to my belief system.

There is subconscious blocking going on from your involvement with ACIM, and the forces who were responsible for helping to create same.  These same hindering forces that i am speaking about and asking others to seek direct guidance about under the ideal circumstances.  They helped to create ACIM, along with their in human lackeys.

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #37 - Mar 21st, 2012 at 3:28pm

I'm at work so I can't look at my copy of "Cosmic Journeys" now, but I remember it saying that unfriendly aliens planted implants in a bunch of people, and the being who spoke through Rosalie said that we (friendly aliens?) can use the implants too.

One night I watched the movie Communion. Christopher Walken played Whitley Strieber (an alien abduction victim). Later that night I was laying in bed awake and suddenly I saw an image of Christopher Walken.  He said with a very intent look on his face, "It's a fact!" Then I was shown an image of an unfriendly looking alien. I believe I was being told that unfriendly aliens have abducted people.

I've received a number of messages both waking and while asleep that made the point that unfriendly aliens are involved with this World.

What can be done about it? If we grow in love we can help elevate this World's vibrational rate and this counters what unfriendly aliens are trying to accomplish.

If we allow ourselves to be a bit more dynamic we won't sit by idly as unfriendly beings use various sources of false information (such as channeled sources and the gurus they control) to interfere with the spiritual progress of people who could've helped elevate this World to a higher consciousness level more than they have if they weren't limited by the false ideas that come from misleading sources. People who are misled in such a way aren't anymore hip about what's going on for themselves than a confused religious fundamentalist.

It isn't a matter of interferring with the free will of the people we try to enlighten about misleading sources. It is about not allowing deceptive beings to interfere with the free will of the people they fool in various ways.

It is also possible that if a person develops himself (or herself) sufficiently enough he'll be able to help out at levels of being beyond this physical World.

I believe it is possible that when many people finish their incarnation in this World they will find out that before they incarnated here they had hoped to help counter negative influences and as a result help this World become a better place. After remembering this they will be dissapointed that they weren't more dynamic than they were. They will regret that they allowed deceptive beings to mislead them through the various sources that serve such an end.

I know that some people say that we don't have to worry about being misled because our higher selves will take care of things, but considering how many people do get misled and the state of this World, it doesn't seem as if people are listening to their higher selves as much as they believe. Perhaps people need to apply themselves more than they have.

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #38 - Mar 21st, 2012 at 3:46pm

Lucy:

Related to what you wrote, even though Jesus represented something grand, I doubt that he wants people to put him on a pedestal.

For the sake of context, divine reality existed long before Christianity became a part of this World, and it will continue to exist long after this World has come to an end.

Throughout the universes there are probably a lot of beings who have obtained an elevated state of consciousness as Jesus had done. Perhaps eventually all souls will do the same. I don't believe that any of these beings will say, "my religion over his religion."  Perhaps somebody can say something such as "love your neighbor as yourself" without creating an institution that ends up being given more importantance, by some, than what was said. So what if somebody starts an institution and then he forgets what was said.

Lucy wrote on Mar 10th, 2012 at 6:19am:
I dopn't personally find this to be an idle question but I don't know how to address it.

The concept applies to other situations. I was recently engaged in a conversation with a coworker whose beloved adored five-year old nephew recently died from cancer. She has no children herself, and to say she adored this kid is almost an understatement. She has been in a lot of pain, but after 3 or so monthe (I can't remeber when he died; before Christmas) she shared with me the experience of the night before he passedover. It was deeply personal and also universal. He came in and out of conciousness over the evening and when he would wake up, he went through a little ritual with her that turned out to perhaps be a way, a sign, to let her know when he is around her now. He also waited until no one was in the room to pass, a real feat when 3 adults are trying to never leave his side. I was touched that she was willing to share all that with me.

(an aside: I had a wicked bad cold that day in the sense that something was making me sneeze periodically though my nose wasn't stuffy and this had been going on all day. I mean, I've never had such explosive sneezes as these were! Couldn't cover them. This co-worker has alot of allergies etc. and gets ballistic when she thinks someone has come to work "sick", so when she came in to relieve me for her shift I was practically praying to not sneeze in her presence. I was thinking about this before she showed up. Now the odd thing is that the ritual her nephew used with her that night involved his making a sneeze and then going into the "God bless you" routine several times over, and repeated several times in the evening, and she said that now, whenever anyone sneezes, she thinks of the nephew. It was just an odd juxtaposition. I didn't sneeze, but we were already talking about the kid, so it wasn't necessary).

The conversation started because as I was leaving work, I took out Anita Moorjani's book on her NDE and the title caught her eye and we talked a little about NDE's. She is very religious and very Catholic but rejects some of the organized church's stands. But not all. So we started talking about NDE's and she mentioned that someone in her prayer group or whatever had an NDE that was transforming. But that experience had lots of images from Christianity in it, Jesus and so forth. Moorjani, who might be described as a decular Hindu, only talks about the love she felt. Moorjani visited with two people whom she loves who had passed over. No religion but she still had a transforming experience. But my coworke semed only interested in teh NDEs that reinforced her religious ideas. She is quite taken with one of those books currently making the rounds about a boy who had an NDE and came back and talked about it in terms of relgion. The boy mentions that there are many children on the other side, and my coworker interprets that as that there have been many miscarriages and abortions. She is strongly against abortion. In retrospect I see that might comfort her, but at the time my comment was, well time doesn't exist, maybe they arre kids who like died from the plague in the dark ages.

So even with NDEs we have the Interpretor kicking in. People see what they believe to some extent. The one constant is the experience of being greatly loved. Maybe that is all that matters.

So if the Interpretor kicks in even in a profound experience such as an NDE must be, how can it not be active in the non-profound?

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #39 - Mar 21st, 2012 at 5:37pm

Quote:
Hi Justin,

pleased to read you.
One comment, I can't keep my mouth shut:
Get rid of pedestals completely!
Did Yeshua ask his followers to put him on a pedestal? No, he didn't!
He explicitly said "you will do greater things than me".
Keep this in mind. He wants us to become as free and loving as he is. He wants us to develop our full potentials.
Not for His sake. For our sake. For the sake of the Whole of Creation which is never separate from God.
We don't pray "for Jesus' sake". It is often part of Christian prayers, how much further can we get away and apart from Jesus' teachings as by doing the deeds of the Church which abused His name for their selfish and mislead ideas...?
Jesus was a man, human or maybe half-human, a very bold and bright and developed soul. He is and was not God Himself any more than we are and everything is.

All the best!
Oliver

Hi Oliver,

Perhaps you still read this board?  I'm writing this with the hopes that you do.  As far as the above, I completely agree with you.  Ideally, we would not put anyone on any pedestals and we would seek only to awaken that Christ Consciousnesss within by growing in Love.  This process, here and while in a physical, human body seems to be difficult to complete though to put it mildly.   

However, it's very obvious to me that humanity and many people have a very long history of putting others on pedestals in some manner or fashion.  Humanity, and most humans are essentially followers.  A truly independently thinking and acting person is extremely rare indeed.  And even those who are, are to some extent or degree influenced by others whether from within or without. 

This isn't about to change dramatically, just because folks like you, Albert, and myself would like it to. 

It's clear to me that many have put people like Bob Monroe, Edgar Cayce, Tom Campbell, Bruce Moen, and others up on some pedestals.  What i was saying is that if one is going to pattern their life and self after someone else, then why not aim higher and look more towards those who had completed themselves--people like "He/She" of Bob's 3rd Book?

As i've said earlier, when we do put someone else in a position of authority, wisdom, and guidance, their limits tend to become our limits.  It's a type of "Frequency following response" you could say.  Wink   Another way of saying it, is, "Like attracts, begets, and resonates with Like".  The only way to get out of one's normal pattern, is to aim higher than one's natural "like attracts and resonates with like" pattern. 

To me, it makes more sense to look more to those who are limitless, like He/She.  If one patterns their life after examples like these, and learn from these individuals and these examples, then eventually one will through wise, constructive use of their own freewill, liberate themselves.   For only those who have liberated themselves, can truly and effectively act as a liberatating influence for others. 

This does not mean that one should stop seeking expanded guidance from within.  If anything, this becomes more important to do. One should always ask expanded guidance under the ideal circumstances and with no preconcpetions, if a particular teacher or example is the real deal or not.

It's a balance of seeking expanded guidance within, and being influenced by outer sources and influences.  If not, then people like He/She would not have incarnated here or otherwise come here and manifested in a physical like way.  They would have stayed as invisible "nonphysical guidance" the whole time.  We influence others more than we tend to think, especially the lower entropy our patterns become. 

Occasionally, once in a great while, someone fully attuned with Love and very low entropy shows up to example what this really and truly and fully looks like.  When these come, they do not ask, nor do they want to be put on any kind of pedestal, but they do ask that others pay attention to their teachings and examples with the hope that others will be inspired to become like them.

For, living as they live, is the only way out of this limited box we find ourselves in.  We all have that same potential to become like He/She, but most of us do not really fully grasp what PUUL is completely about, let alone do we truly live it. 

If we did, then we would be like He/She as well, and we're not because we don't live and choose like He/She lives and chooses.  Hence, we all can learn from He/She and those similar. 

But instead, so often do we put lesser examples and patterns up above us, folks like Bob Monroe, Bruce Moen, Edgar Cayce, Tom Campbell.  We tend to become overly attached to them and their personalities, their experiences, their teachings and messages, and while many of these teach plenty of accurate and helpful things, all who are not like He/She have errors of perceptions, have limited beliefs, and teach limitations if not by words, but by example. 

These cannot truly set others free (by their influence and example), until they fully set themselves free.  It would be good for all to remember the Universal Law of Like attracts, begets, and resonates with Like and how much it determines so many of our beliefs, perceptions, likes, associations, interactions, etc.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #40 - Mar 21st, 2012 at 5:47pm

recoverer wrote on Mar 21st, 2012 at 3:28pm:
I'm at work so I can't look at my copy of "Cosmic Journeys" now, but I remember it saying that unfriendly aliens planted implants in a bunch of people, and the being who spoke through Rosalie said that we (friendly aliens?) can use the implants too.

If you click on the link that i shared earlier and very recently, you will find that Rosalind said the above, but also stated earlier that the very love attuned and helpful E.T.'s also put communication devices in people's brains and sometimes take highly evolved humans onto their ships. 

Then later she said that also unfriendly E.T.'s abduct people and also put devices in humans, but that the friendly and love attuned (highly evolved is a term she uses a bit) E.T.'s could also use those devices. 

So it's a little more complex than what you remember.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Re: For PauliEffectt--Update
Reply #41 - Mar 21st, 2012 at 6:05pm

Besides the chapter called "Travel to the Year 3000", Rosalind in her guidance sessions also talks about a hindering E.T. group in the Chapter called, "To the Moon & a Spaceship."

IP Logged

PauliEffectt

ALK Member

Re: For PauliEffectt--Update
Reply #42 - Mar 21st, 2012 at 7:35pm

Quote:
  Besides the chapter called "Travel to the Year 3000", Rosalind in her guidance sessions also talks about a hindering E.T. group in the Chapter called, "To the Moon & a Spaceship."

Page 106 and page 281 and possible more pages, for others interested. Thanks for your response.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #43 - Mar 21st, 2012 at 11:30pm

Your welcome PauliEffectt, and thank you for pointing out the specific pages for others.  That was one of my favorite nonphysical type books of all times. 

You might find this a bit interesting, or not.  When i first started talking to Rosie, i got the sense that there was a strong connection between her and my wife Becky.  I asked Rosie for her birth time and data so i could do a full chart.  Then when i compared their charts, i was fully convinced there was some strong connection there.   

After we met up for lunch the first time, i briefly mentioned my intuitive feeling, and she confirmed that she indeed did feel a strong connection to Becky. 

For awhile, i wondered if they were part of the same Disk or not.   Just recently, i decided to take this question to expanded guidance during meditation.  I asked and was told, No, and then i asked did Becky's "Disk" have another self and lifetime during that time, whom knew Rosalind and Bob Monroe. 

I almost immediately got a name that i vaguely and barely remembered that i had seen before, "Melissa Jager".   After i received the name, i remembered that Melissa Jager and Bob Monroe had had a falling out.  It seems, with a little research, that Rosalind though, had a really good opinion of Melissa and referred to her as very talented and resourceful person.  She must have been, since she was the director of training for over 7 years back in the earlier days. 

I sometimes wonder what my deeper connection to Rosie was, besides my Twin Soul's connection to her.  For she felt like an old friend and sister--we even had the same birthday and Moon sign.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #44 - Mar 22nd, 2012 at 1:19am

Thank you Tgecks for showing interest in this PE.  It doesn't seem like it will get off the ground anytime soon, but perhaps i have planted some subconscious seeds, which will unfurl later, and people will get more direct guidance on this issue?

I at least hope so because it seems important.  If the higher ups even have some concern about things relating to this issue, then perhaps we humans should also have some concern as well? 

I wasn't going to partake in the P.E. myself, except to meditate and tune into Love and feel that towards the group.  Between my wife, myself, and a spiritual friend, i have received so many messages about this issue that i am pretty sure it has validity.  This is not even counting outer sources i respect like McKnight, Cayce, Monroe, Dr. John Mack, Courtney Brown and their addressing of this group and this issue. 

There is quite an interesting Cayce reading and excerpt from same, which seems to relate.  In a reading given about the Earth changes, the reincarnation of John the beloved in America as an important spiritual messenger, etc. expanded guidance says,

""And, as there is the wavering of those that would enter as emissaries, as teachers, from the throne of of life, the throne of light, the throne of immortality, and wage war in the air with those of darkness, then know ye the Armageddon is at hand.  For with the great numbers of the gathering of the hosts of those that have hindered and would make for man and his weaknesses stumbling blocks, they shall wage war* with the spirits of light that come into the earth for this awakening..."  excerpted from Reading 3976-15 *my use of bold, underline, and italics

In other readings, Cayce's guidance clearly alluded to the existence of E.T.'s and their interactions and visitations with humans at different points.  Speaking of a past life of Cayce's, in ancient Egypt, they even seemed to hint that this past life self was partially genetically created and whose birth did not happen through the typical way of copulation between a woman and a man.  It was said that he had no human father and that the visiting "gods" had brought about his conception. 

Sounds pretty "out there" for a psychic Reading given back in the 1930's eh? 

Sounds pretty out there in general.  Perhaps related is an experience of my own.  My Mother had had a childhood illness and was told by doctors that because of it, she would never successfully birth a child.  She didn't listen to them, tried and tried, and had miscarriage after miscarriage.

That was until she had a very vivid dream of being on a spaceship with non human beings that felt both loving and familar and they worked on her body and comforted her about the future.  She was told that she had a device in her body and that she could use this device through focused concentration to communicate with them, anytime she needed to.  She felt a lot of love between them and herself.

It was around the time of this dream, that she became pregnant with me, and some time later, she had me on her birthday--a birthday gift most wanted and cherished.  My Mom didn't tell me about this dream and experience till later on in life, not long before she ended up dying of cancer.  Certainly i was considered a strange and unusual child in many ways growing up.  Througout my life since i was a baby, people have commented on my unusual eyes, my maturity at a young age, etc, etc.

Certainly, it is unusual for one born in a male body who didn't experience a NDE to start on a conscious, open minded and spiritual oriented quest at age 13 without any outer indoctrination or "nudging", start meditating then, seeking after God, trying to figure out what Jesus was all really about outside of religious dogma, studying various metaphysics, becoming aware of psychic abilities and reality of the nonphysical, getting intuitive downloads late at night about the Oneness, the importance of Love with a capital L, the coming Earth changes, etc. 

One might almost believe that that self was only partially human and partially Elohim in both physical and consciousness essence.  Perhaps this self came here at this time in order to fight this battle from the inside?   Perhaps there are others here like him, who know the habits and intentions of this hindering group and their plans, and come straight in from non human backgrounds and awareness to help counter balance these hindering forces?

If so, and if they are listening, then arise and gird yourself for battle and become a Warrior and do not let those of the darkness stamp out the slowly increasing but still yet fragile Light here in the Earth.

Perhaps related to all this, is a book called "Heaven is For Real".  In same, little Colton who has some NDE like experiences, talked to Jesus and slowly and unexpectedly reveals some of his experiences and insights to his fundamentalist, Pastor dad. 

He shocks his dad one day by telling him that Jesus told him that a war was coming.  A war wherein Jesus, the angels, and the good people would have to battle Satan, the monsters, and the bad people.  He told his dad that he would have to fight in this war, that he would be called by Jesus. 

When his dad asked him about the "monsters", he was told, you know the Dragons. 

Hmm, "dragons"...  Perhaps a good metaphor, for a little kid and/or the ancients without much of a clue about advanced E.T. technology to describe Reptilian E.T.'s with hindering intentions and plans that fly high in the sky and whose ships can and will shoot destructive fires?
  Wait, where did we hear about such wars, in Rosalind's guidance sessions, Cayce's guidance, and in other seemingly unrelated sources..

Ah heck, that's going just too far now...  Shocked  Lips Sealed   

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.