Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
PE, Need your help folks--possibly important (Read 29020 times)
Justin aka Vasya
Ex Member

Re: PE, Need your help folks--possibly important
Reply #15 - Feb 28th, 2012 at 2:23pm

Interesting about Mr. Schwartz.  Your welcome Lucy, while i know i sometimes rub you the wrong way (i'm *very* aware of this, though i don't ever mean to cause those feelings and reactions), you hold a fond place in my heart and i ever want to see you happy and at peace.  I know that peace often eludes you, and you often feel quite confused about it all, a very Gemini and Aries kind of experience sometimes.

Sometimes to get there, one needs their shadow stirred up some so they can become more conscious of those aspects of self.  It was a method that my teacher used both consciously and which also just happened naturally and unconsciously.

And it's ok to be fully honest and upfront with me.  If you feel a certain way then "let it out" and don't worry about what the group may think or say.  You wouldn't be the first, nor the last to think of or call me a deluded, Messiah complexed Ahole or the like.   Wink  It's truly OK.  That honesty and directness in communication will help to open up your Heart.  You keep far too much to yourself and less out of wisdom but more out of social concern.

I'm still going through my own growing pains (and sometimes truly am an ahole), but perhaps someday you and others will know that i am the real deal.  I've questioned self many times about this, this is why i consulted with other, more objective outside sources like the psychics/sensitives Lynn, Carolene, and Caryl, all people well vouched for by people and sources i respect.  They all indicated in their readings, that i am the real deal and confirmed all the various messages i've received about self from Guidance. 

Like my Teacher, i've come so that all of you may be free, but real teachers challenge you to grow more, and challenge and growth is not always what our conscious personalities want.  That's why they strung my Teacher up.

"Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose.."

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #16 - Mar 7th, 2012 at 5:01pm

Well, Vasya, I would be very interested in this PE, I have done some work with races from other worlds, lots of them are at the Gathering Place, Bob Monroe explored plenty concerning them as did Moen, and I have usually not had really friendly responses from what we call the Greys, but they are not unpleasant or anything. I think it's hard for some of them to put up with the level we are at, it's all so easy for them as they are at a higher technical level of development. I mean, I don't think they eat cardboard egg salad sandwiches on long flights, for example, like we do. Maybe I could get a chance to sit down and have a look at their dinner table on a mother ship...anyway, let me know if you want to proceed with this. It's interesting, when I was really working on OBE'ing and taking different courses and reading different authors, I noticed that some are very particular about warning about different entities, small creatures, we would run into and not to try to adopt them or get too friendly as they might come home with us. But Bob Monroe repeatedly explains that any negative creatures we see while exploring are products of our own fears and expectations. And one thing for sure...it would be hard to run into alien people who are more dangerous than some humans we run into. I mean, if they wanted to, they could be doing home invasions and taking anything they want from us anytime, but none of them do those things. Although I did get a shock while in a compromised position once and looked up to see a Grey parent with his little child by the hand, watching. I was extremely angry and told him off and he vanished at once. On the other hand, maybe I'm nuts. So, Vasya, let me know about the PE. What do you think, when?

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #17 - Mar 8th, 2012 at 1:15am

Hi Vee,  Sorry to interrupt, but I just noticed Justin is gone...why did he leave?

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #18 - Mar 8th, 2012 at 11:43am

Hi Vicky. I didn't realize Justin was gone. I'm disappointed as he was an interesting member with lots of ideas and knowledge. It was your post there that told me he was gone. I guess he felt he was not fitting in. I haven't been following things lately, my temporary health problems cut me off somewhat from my inner travel world and I am just getting back in form. Sometimes I think, reading some of the more complicated, conflictual posts from time to time, that even if Bob Monroe were to belong to the forum and be posting, some of what appear to be younger males (under 60) especially in the forum would be on that attack and telling him how haywire he was. That's life I guess. I'm sorry to lose Vasya. I've been attacked too for some innocuous comment I've made here or there. Sometimes I wonder when I get to the Afterlife if we all arrive with our egos intact and ready for battle or if we get "compressed" or something in the death experience and cool our jets upon arrival. "This is your Captain speaking. Will all passengers kindly fasten their seat belts for landing. Those disembarking in The Rose Garden, please do not feed the ducks. Those planning on entering the psychiatric wing immediately upon arrival, kindly remember that no abusive language or behavior toward staff will be tolerated. Consequences of such behavior could involve taking considerable heat for a period of at least two Earth weeks. Ego police officers will be on hand during all arrivals to handle know-it-alls. Do not drop your used tickets on the ground, but place them in the proper receptacle. We practice strict Green rules in The Park. Punishments for spitting, making long speeches, bad language and hitting will be enforced without regard for self-importance levels." Anyway. Well, I was going to ask Justin about making Keifer. Darn.

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #19 - Mar 9th, 2012 at 2:48am

Vee wrote on Mar 7th, 2012 at 5:01pm:
Well, Vasya, I would be very interested in this PE, I have done some work with races from other worlds, lots of them are at the Gathering Place, Bob Monroe explored plenty concerning them as did Moen, and I have usually not had really friendly responses from what we call the Greys, but they are not unpleasant or anything. I think it's hard for some of them to put up with the level we are at, it's all so easy for them as they are at a higher technical level of development. I mean, I don't think they eat cardboard egg salad sandwiches on long flights, for example, like we do. Maybe I could get a chance to sit down and have a look at their dinner table on a mother ship...anyway, let me know if you want to proceed with this. It's interesting, when I was really working on OBE'ing and taking different courses and reading different authors, I noticed that some are very particular about warning about different entities, small creatures, we would run into and not to try to adopt them or get too friendly as they might come home with us. But Bob Monroe repeatedly explains that any negative creatures we see while exploring are products of our own fears and expectations. And one thing for sure...it would be hard to run into alien people who are more dangerous than some humans we run into. I mean, if they wanted to, they could be doing home invasions and taking anything they want from us anytime, but none of them do those things. Although I did get a shock while in a compromised position once and looked up to see a Grey parent with his little child by the hand, watching. I was extremely angry and told him off and he vanished at once. On the other hand, maybe I'm nuts. So, Vasya, let me know about the PE. What do you think, when?

Bob was just a Helper, he was not a "He/She" type (Expanded Guidance in the flesh).   In any case, what you say in the above about Bob is incorrect.  He, or rather his guidance clearly states in his 3rd book, Ultimate Journey that there were hindering E.T,'s that are involved with this world and with humans, but his "I/There" told him that he needed to get over his fear of these and that he was pretty safe from being influenced. 

Re: what you said about negative E.T.'s not existing because this world has not been obviously/overtly attacked yet.   Are you familiar with Rosiland A. McKnight and her work?  She was one of Bob's "explorers" back in his lab.  Her Guidance, in her book "Cosmic Journeys" very, very clearly talked about a negative E.T. group with unfriendly intentions towards us, and  indicated that in the future they would try to overtly attack us and that there would be a war between us.  Her Guidance said that we would get help from the more loving and positive E.T.'s while this was happening.

Her guidance also said that currently we are being protected by powerful sources because we are not yet prepared technologically nor spiritually to go up against them directly yet.

In a sense, we are like children who are having their hands held by adults and being protected from getting beat up by the bullies that want to take our lunch money.  While they can't forcefully try to take it from us yet, they have tried to get to us in other, less direct ways, and they are allowed to do so by the spiritual PTB that are protecting us from direct interference.  If they allowed this direct interference now, it would be a massacre plain and simple--we would have no chance whatsoever.

Both my guidance, and my wife's have confirmed Rosiland's work and info in different and numerous ways.  For example, even before Becky read Rosiland's book, Cosmic Journeys (which is the book which talks about this), she had two separate dreams, separated by a period of time, but both dreams were a continuation.  In both dreams, she knew she in a future lifetime, in a different body than now (but the same body in the two dreams), and there was a war going on between humanity and a particular E.T. group.  Humanity was interacting with many groups at the time, and was getting some help and info from the spiritual and friendly groups.

While these two separated, but continuing dreams were not nightmares, they were not lite dreams by any means.  It was a definite, out and out war, and we were fighting for our very existence or freedom as a species. 

Having a lack of guidance on something, or an issue, does not equate to knowledge.  Some who have not received such messages as we and Rosiland have, think there is no issue because they haven't received such messages.

Dr. John Mack, the Harvard psychologist who put his considerable reputation on the line with his research with his patients with E.T. contacts and experiences, wrote in his 2nd book, Passport to the Cosmos that some of his patients had had troubling experiences with E.T.'s that appeared Reptilian humanoid, but when they sent them Love it repelled them.

Remote viewer Courtney Brown Phd, who took the Gateway Voyage program at TMI, and who set up an Institute of his own called Farsight Institute and recruited and/or trained other Remote Viewers, well both he and these other remote viewers had experiences with an unfriendly and ill intentioned E.T. group, and at one point were being psychically attacked by them and some of the Remote Viewers experienced headaches and other issues.  When they called on more Divine type help, they were able to get the info they were looking for and were protected from the psychic attacks.

His 2nd book, "Cosmic Explorers" is available on his site for free download.  While not a 100 percent accurate, it's a good reference point. 

I appreciate your interest in the P.E. and this subject.  However, it seems you have already made up your mind about the issue.  I have as well, but only because my wife and i have received numerous, clear messages about this group, their intentions, their methods, their contacts with the earth.  This P.E. is not for my benefit or interest personally, but an attempt to help others wake up to this issue so that we can better counter balance their attempt to limit us. 

I was especially hoping that the founder of this site would take part in same, because he has a lot of "clout" here, and if he talks openly about his messages and experiences about this (if he would seek it)--then others would be inspired and be more open minded to receiving their own guidance about it. 

I'm not a published author, i don't own a site, i'm at times odd acting and talking here, i've only been to one TMI program Wink,  etc, etc.  Unless people are really  more tuned into their own, expanded levels of guidance, they won't really listen to me because to some (most?)  i sound too crazy, out there, unbalanced, or what not. 

I need help in this, my teacher needs help in this, we all need help in this. 

Expanded Guidance levels are quite concerned about this whole issue--especially those positive and Love attuned E.T. groups who are VERY aware of this negative group and their plans, intentions, etc.  They are trying to get the message out but there are too few  humans open and receptive enough for them to work with re: this issue.

There is potentially a lot of fear involved with this topic--especially social fear, "man, i don't want to talk about negative E.T.'s that are trying to take over the Earth, what will people think about me?  I don't want people to think i'm crazy!  What if they think of me as, or call me the dreaded 'fear mongerer'?"   That's just the social part of it, what about the general fear of the unknown, or fear of being psychically attacked. etc, etc, etc, etc.   Fear, fear, fear, fear and on many different levels. 

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #20 - Mar 9th, 2012 at 2:58am

Vicky wrote on Mar 8th, 2012 at 1:15am:
Hi Vee,  Sorry to interrupt, but I just noticed Justin is gone...why did he leave? 

I canceled my previous account because i wanted to focus more on writing the book i started.  I found myself often too distracted by this site and posting here and figured one way to break the sort of addiction was to cancel my membership. 

Indeed, it worked and i have been writing a lot more on my book.  Also meditating more, also exercising more.   I'm totally focused on becoming the clearest channel i can become. 

I'm going to delete this account too.  Once i finish the book, i will re-sign back here and go back to the role of the forums preachy pain the arse that i'm so good at playing.  Hmm, 'task master' Ra is, is he.   Cheesy Grin

Hope you are doing good Vicky, and if you ever think of any writing tips or suggestions, let me know.  See yah in the near future.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #21 - Mar 9th, 2012 at 3:45am

Vee wrote on Mar 8th, 2012 at 11:43am:
Hi Vicky. I didn't realize Justin was gone. I'm disappointed as he was an interesting member with lots of ideas and knowledge. It was your post there that told me he was gone. I guess he felt he was not fitting in. I haven't been following things lately, my temporary health problems cut me off somewhat from my inner travel world and I am just getting back in form. Sometimes I think, reading some of the more complicated, conflictual posts from time to time, that even if Bob Monroe were to belong to the forum and be posting, some of what appear to be younger males (under 60) especially in the forum would be on that attack and telling him how haywire he was. That's life I guess. I'm sorry to lose Vasya. I've been attacked too for some innocuous comment I've made here or there. Sometimes I wonder when I get to the Afterlife if we all arrive with our egos intact and ready for battle or if we get "compressed" or something in the death experience and cool our jets upon arrival. "This is your Captain speaking. Will all passengers kindly fasten their seat belts for landing. Those disembarking in The Rose Garden, please do not feed the ducks. Those planning on entering the psychiatric wing immediately upon arrival, kindly remember that no abusive language or behavior toward staff will be tolerated. Consequences of such behavior could involve taking considerable heat for a period of at least two Earth weeks. Ego police officers will be on hand during all arrivals to handle know-it-alls. Do not drop your used tickets on the ground, but place them in the proper receptacle. We practice strict Green rules in The Park. Punishments for spitting, making long speeches, bad language and hitting will be enforced without regard for self-importance levels." Anyway. Well, I was going to ask Justin about making Keifer. Darn.

Hi Vee...hmm not sure how to address the above.  See my just previous post to Vicky.  I left because i wanted to focus on writing a book, i'm going to delete this account as well, but when i'm done with the book i will come back. 

It had nothing to do with any interpersonal forum interactions or personality reactions whatsoever.  I left the forum in good spirits, though a wee bit frustrated in one area if truth be told, but even that wasn't really a personal, personality thing so much. 

As far as ego and all that goes, one of the most egoless people i know about, Yeshua whom i consider my Teacher, had an interesting pattern to look at.  On one hand, he didn't oft talk all that much about self, and yet sometimes he made some seemingly grandiose statements about himself.  What an odd ball and sometimes downright confusing man he was.

He sometimes liked to shock and rouse people (as a teaching method), and he was/is a very truthful guy who was not concerned about any kind of image. 

Plenty of people think plenty egotistical and high minded thoughts about self, but rarely ever say anything outloud because of social fear and an unconscious need to protect a certain, "spiritual" image.  Like my teacher, i have no such compunctions and truthfully speak my mind and heart, as i feel moved. 

My advice to the forum and to folks in general, be more wary of the silent egotists than the loud mouth, honest open ones, because it's usually the silent ones you have to worry about more so.  Especially be discerning towards those who have something to sell you (especially if there livelihood depends on it in any way).  Currently and for a long time, i have had nothing to sell, and even when i finish my book, i plan to sell it for quite cheap as an e-book (my wife is not too happy about that, she thinks i should charge a minimum of 5 dollars).  Why, because i don't care much at all about money (never really have) and have a regular job anyways, and for me it's about the messages getting out there. 

So, off to finish this book, deleting this account, and see you all later (probably in a month or two).

P.S., Oh YES btw, Bob the fairly old Soul and i probably would have had issues.  In some ways, Bob was more that silent egotist type, which is why a number of people more emotionally close to him sometimes complained about his rather controlling side.  Sure, with people he wasn't close to, he was quite "hands off" and detached (some might say too much so because he didn't like certain forms of responsibility and he kept self very guarded) and told people "go have your own experiences" and all that very lovely philosophy about getting ones own guidance.  He was good at playing the anti-guru, guru. 

Bob was essentially practicing the relative Golden Rule, because Bob had issues with authority and with people preaching to him, giving him advice, etc.  Because he so disliked others doing that to him, he refrained from doing that to others (especially those not emotionally close to him).

See, i'm a long time astrologer and intuitive, and Bob is an open book, and while i have a lot of respect for the man and his service to others, i've taken him off the pedestal. 

Let's take all the Bob's of the world off the pedestals, and if we are to have any pedestals at all, then let's be sensible and practical and put the "He/She's" and Yeshua's up there at least, for these were/are fully constructive, fully aware, fully intune with Source.  Did not Yeshua live a rather different life pattern than the vaunted Bob Monroe?  Didn't he interact in a very different way with people while publicly teaching.   Wink Grin

Settling for any less, and we're just limiting ourselves in the long run, because humanity doesn't tend to grow past those we hoist up on pedestals, for their limits become our limits. As a species we are notorious followers and that's not about to radically change, but we can always aim higher. 

IP Logged

Oliver
Ex Member

Reply #22 - Mar 9th, 2012 at 10:16am

Hi Justin,

pleased to read you.
One comment, I can't keep my mouth shut:
Get rid of pedestals completely!
Did Yeshua ask his followers to put him on a pedestal? No, he didn't!
He explicitly said "you will do greater things than me".
Keep this in mind. He wants us to become as free and loving as he is. He wants us to develop our full potentials.
Not for His sake. For our sake. For the sake of the Whole of Creation which is never separate from God.
We don't pray "for Jesus' sake". It is often part of Christian prayers, how much further can we get away and apart from Jesus' teachings as by doing the deeds of the Church which abused His name for their selfish and mislead ideas...?
Jesus was a man, human or maybe half-human, a very bold and bright and developed soul. He is and was not God Himself any more than we are and everything is.

All the best!
Oliver

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #23 - Mar 9th, 2012 at 5:04pm

Oliver:

I don't believe that Jesus wants to be worshiped or put on a pedestal. Certainly wise people and beings can inspire others without such foolishness.

Vee:

I've received information stating that unfriendly aliens are involved with this World and that they "might" attack in the future.  I say "might" because when I receive information about the future it is hard to tell if I'm being told about possibilities or actualities.

Even though there are a number of questionable sources that speak about unfriendly alien interactions with this World, some of them seem trustworthy to me.

As Justin said, in "Ultimate Journey" Robert Monroe wrote that he was told by his I-there that unfriendly influences both human and non-human have been involved with this World for years.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #24 - Mar 9th, 2012 at 5:06pm

recoverer wrote on Mar 9th, 2012 at 5:04pm:
Oliver:

I don't believe that Jesus wants to be worshiped or put on a pedestal. Certainly wise people and beings can inspire others without such foolishness.

Vee:

I've received information stating that unfriendly aliens are involved with this World and that they "might" attack in the future.  I say "might" because when I receive information about the future it is hard to tell if I'm being told about possibilities or actualities.

Even though there are a number of questionable sources that speak about unfriendly alien interactions with this World, some of them seem trustworthy to me.

As Justin said, in "Ultimate Journey" Robert Monroe wrote that he was told by his I-there that unfriendly influences both human and non-human have been involved with this World for years. 

Various human religions include a history of animal sacrifice (in some cases human sacrifice). I wonder how much unfriendly ETs caused such practices to take place.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #25 - Mar 9th, 2012 at 5:07pm

Crud, that quote/edit thing happened again. That ex-member Justin is causing some real problems. Wink

IP Logged

Oliver
Ex Member

Reply #26 - Mar 9th, 2012 at 8:50pm

recoverer wrote on Mar 9th, 2012 at 5:06pm:
Various human religions include a history of animal sacrifice (in some cases human sacrifice). I wonder how much unfriendly ETs caused such practices to take place.

I would say some are described in the Bible:
http://www.biblerealitycheck.com/WingsTreatise.htm

IP Logged

Lucy

C1
Reply #27 - Mar 10th, 2012 at 5:36am

There's an old alchemist saying that goes something liek this:

The eye is more inclined to see what is behind it than what is in front of it.

Now, in many instances, it is more convenient to go along with what is bhind the eye because that is also our link to culture and gives us a way to connect to toher people. But that doesn't mean it is etched in stone.

So, if I do see aliens, or don't see aliens, which way is the Interpretor having full sway? If I got rid of the Interpretor, what would be there? Maybe we'd only have Nothingness without the Interpretor.

But we are back to the old picture of the two faces that also can look like a vase. I don't think we clearly understand why that happens. If we did, maybe we would understand why some people see aliens and others don't.

How can you tell that the negative aliens are not just a projection of some inner fear?

IP Logged

Lucy

C1
Reply #28 - Mar 10th, 2012 at 6:19am

I dopn't personally find this to be an idle question but I don't know how to address it.

The concept applies to other situations. I was recently engaged in a conversation with a coworker whose beloved adored five-year old nephew recently died from cancer. She has no children herself, and to say she adored this kid is almost an understatement. She has been in a lot of pain, but after 3 or so monthe (I can't remeber when he died; before Christmas) she shared with me the experience of the night before he passedover. It was deeply personal and also universal. He came in and out of conciousness over the evening and when he would wake up, he went through a little ritual with her that turned out to perhaps be a way, a sign, to let her know when he is around her now. He also waited until no one was in the room to pass, a real feat when 3 adults are trying to never leave his side. I was touched that she was willing to share all that with me.

(an aside: I had a wicked bad cold that day in the sense that something was making me sneeze periodically though my nose wasn't stuffy and this had been going on all day. I mean, I've never had such explosive sneezes as these were! Couldn't cover them. This co-worker has alot of allergies etc. and gets ballistic when she thinks someone has come to work "sick", so when she came in to relieve me for her shift I was practically praying to not sneeze in her presence. I was thinking about this before she showed up. Now the odd thing is that the ritual her nephew used with her that night involved his making a sneeze and then going into the "God bless you" routine several times over, and repeated several times in the evening, and she said that now, whenever anyone sneezes, she thinks of the nephew. It was just an odd juxtaposition. I didn't sneeze, but we were already talking about the kid, so it wasn't necessary).

The conversation started because as I was leaving work, I took out Anita Moorjani's book on her NDE and the title caught her eye and we talked a little about NDE's. She is very religious and very Catholic but rejects some of the organized church's stands. But not all. So we started talking about NDE's and she mentioned that someone in her prayer group or whatever had an NDE that was transforming. But that experience had lots of images from Christianity in it, Jesus and so forth. Moorjani, who might be described as a decular Hindu, only talks about the love she felt. Moorjani visited with two people whom she loves who had passed over. No religion but she still had a transforming experience. But my coworke semed only interested in teh NDEs that reinforced her religious ideas. She is quite taken with one of those books currently making the rounds about a boy who had an NDE and came back and talked about it in terms of relgion. The boy mentions that there are many children on the other side, and my coworker interprets that as that there have been many miscarriages and abortions. She is strongly against abortion. In retrospect I see that might comfort her, but at the time my comment was, well time doesn't exist, maybe they arre kids who like died from the plague in the dark ages.

So even with NDEs we have the Interpretor kicking in. People see what they believe to some extent. The one constant is the experience of being greatly loved. Maybe that is all that matters.

So if the Interpretor kicks in even in a profound experience such as an NDE must be, how can it not be active in the non-profound?

IP Logged

Lucy

C1
Reply #29 - Mar 10th, 2012 at 6:25am

sorry about the typo's; hope things make sense anyway; the website isn't giving me the option to modify. Outlook has spoiled me for proofreading!
Grin

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.