Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Retrieval on the Road (Read 1632 times)
eric

ALK Member

Retrieval on the Road
Jan 26th, 2012 at 9:41pm

I was sitting in the passenger seat while my wife drove.  We were just running some routine errands.  All the retrievals I have done have been in a relaxed state on my bed or in a comfy chair, so it was a bit of a surprise when I found myself doing one while riding in a car and chatting with my wife.

It began when my wife started talking about a big wreck that had occurred on that particular stretch of road the other day.  She mentioned that an 80-year old woman was killed.  That instant, I received the impression of an elderly woman, standing by a wrecked vehicle with a dazed and confused look on her face.  I gently pushed the image out of my head, only to have it return.  I decided to follow this thought where it led.

My memory is a little jumbled, as this retrieval occurred as I was wide awake and chatting with my wife, and I'm not even sure how I managed to do both at the same time.  Mind-Split maybe.

I felt myself walk up to the woman and gingerly put my hand on her shoulder.  She turned around, surprised to see me.  I asked if she was alright, and she said yes, she was just waiting for the fire department to arrive.  I vaguely remember her asking about the man in the other car.  (He was killed too, although it would seem he had better luck in moving on.)

I felt that I should be direct in this particular retrieval.  I informed the woman that she was killed in the crash.  She gave me a bewildered look and said, "I was?"  I said yes.  She asked where the angels were if she was dead.  At that moment, I felt a Helper behind me, in the form of an angel.  I brought the woman over and watched as the two ascended into the sky.

The thought-scene faded shortly afterwards.

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: Retrieval on the Road
Reply #1 - Jan 26th, 2012 at 10:31pm

Congrats on saving that lady the possibility of alot of confusion, eric.
You got her moving right along!

And since you were mentally involved in a conversation during this retrieval, that shows or helps to show that you didn't 'make up' that experience.

Thank you for sharing your experience.
Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.