Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Italian Cruise Ship Accident (Read 2659 times)
Just Me

ALK Member

Italian Cruise Ship Accident
Jan 30th, 2012 at 10:38am

Hi all,

According to new reports, the Captain originally told passengers to go back to their cabins and did not tell the crew how serious the damage was. So, some of these people were trapped or unaware of the imminent danger of rising waters.

Has anyone been able to determine if everyone is aware of what happened and helped them move on, if stuck? I hope someone with experience in retrievals has been able to help all these people.

Kind regards,
mj

P.S. I'm going to stop reading the news.

IP Logged

PauliEffectt

ALK Member

Re: Italian Cruise Ship Accident
Reply #1 - Jan 30th, 2012 at 4:10pm

To save money, the passengers life vests were placed in their cabins, that's one of the reasons why they were ordered to go back under deck, down to their cabins as the ferry sank, to get their life vests. great...

There were few fatalities, only 40 dead of 4200 passengers as the ferry went aground only 100 meters from the shore.

IP Logged

eric

ALK Member

Reply #2 - Jan 30th, 2012 at 8:41pm

I feel the impression of one man in a room half-filled with water.  I'll have to check later and see if he needs to be retrieved, or maybe if it's just my imagination.  Not feeling anything else other than him

IP Logged

Just Me

ALK Member

Reply #3 - Jan 30th, 2012 at 9:25pm

Thank you both for taking the time to reply.

I feel a bit better knowing the life vests were in the cabins. The news reports on this have been implying that the Captain was basically pretending like everything was okay and nobody knew how serious things were until he was gone.

I must admit I've never really been able to grasp the concept of someone being "stuck" somewhere, but this incident has helped me to understand it much better. I hope anyone "left" behind can be found and sent to their next destination.

Thank you both very much,
mj

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.